Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Sharingan and Flirtation, Much Like Netflix and Chill [Private] I_vote_lcapSharingan and Flirtation, Much Like Netflix and Chill [Private] I_voting_barSharingan and Flirtation, Much Like Netflix and Chill [Private] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Sharingan and Flirtation, Much Like Netflix and Chill [Private] I_vote_lcapSharingan and Flirtation, Much Like Netflix and Chill [Private] I_voting_barSharingan and Flirtation, Much Like Netflix and Chill [Private] I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Sharingan and Flirtation, Much Like Netflix and Chill [Private] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Sharingan and Flirtation, Much Like Netflix and Chill [Private] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Sharingan and Flirtation, Much Like Netflix and Chill [Private] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Sharingan and Flirtation, Much Like Netflix and Chill [Private] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Sharingan and Flirtation, Much Like Netflix and Chill [Private] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Sharingan and Flirtation, Much Like Netflix and Chill [Private] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Sharingan and Flirtation, Much Like Netflix and Chill [Private] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Sharingan and Flirtation, Much Like Netflix and Chill [Private] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Sharingan and Flirtation, Much Like Netflix and Chill [Private] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Sharingan and Flirtation, Much Like Netflix and Chill [Private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

Sharingan and Flirtation, Much Like Netflix and Chill [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Sharingan and Flirtation, Much Like Netflix and Chill [Private]   Sharingan and Flirtation, Much Like Netflix and Chill [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 10:11 am

Fufu was eager to get back to her training session. She chose a barbecue shop that was only about forty yards from the training grounds at which she had been practicing with Luna. She ordered a pulled pork sandwich and some fries, what she'd learned was a food from a rather distant and obscure culture called... what was it? Acirema? The food on her plate was cleared before the waitress had made it all the way back to the kitchen, and Fufu sprinted off, leaving far more money than she needed to because she hadn't bothered taking the time to count. She hadn't even thought to deactivate her Sharingan.
Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan and Flirtation, Much Like Netflix and Chill [Private]   Sharingan and Flirtation, Much Like Netflix and Chill [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 10:43 am

It was only a few moments before she'd arrive back at the training grounds, wiping barbecue sauce from her lips before presenting herself to Luna. Luna was waiting for her, eating what appeared to be her own packed lunch. Before Luna looked up, Fufu took the opportunity to just gawk at her generous form before announcing her presence. Luna truly was one of the more beautiful individuals Fufu had met since her interest in girls had developed, and she was also the only one that had given Fufu real trouble in getting out of the friend-zone. Finally, however, as all good things had to end, Fufu announced her presence. "Hey gorgeous, I'm back."

Luna responded with an expression of bewilderment. "Seriously? I just made my sandwich!" She'd pause for a minute and continue. "Fufu... I get that you like me, and honestly I would be interested in you too... but we have to put those feelings aside. I'm one of your commanding officers, and this isn't how we should act with one another."

At this, Fufu's face would turn bright, hot red, and she'd simply sit down and play with the grass until Luna was ready to train. It didn't take long before she'd finished her meal too and stood, with Fufu following suit, still refusing to make eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan and Flirtation, Much Like Netflix and Chill [Private]   Sharingan and Flirtation, Much Like Netflix and Chill [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 10:49 am

Luna's next attack was launched instantly. She'd disappeared again and, faster than before, rubber Kunai and started stinging Fufu's body. Already embarrassed, this simply embarrassed her more. For the first few attacks, Fufu could not even begin to defend herself. She ran, zigged and zagged, but to no avail. Rubber kunai slammed into her chest. Another slammed into her bare leg, on her exposed skin, beneath her shorts... that one stung, and even drew a bit of blood. Back of the head. Shoulder. The next hit her ring finger hard enough to break it.

"DAMMIT!! DAMMIT, DAMMIT, DA-" Fufu had started to scream in frustration, then another attack smashed into her mouth. Rage boiled beneath her skin, and her glare was like lasers to anyone unfortunate enough to catch it. Fortunately for Luna, Fufu couldn't find her to glare at her. Back of the knee. This one caused Fufu to drop to one knee, before another drilled itself into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan and Flirtation, Much Like Netflix and Chill [Private]   Sharingan and Flirtation, Much Like Netflix and Chill [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 10:53 am

Completely powerless!! She thought, agonizing over every failed defense. She stood again, and she focused, but couldn't keep that focus due to the feelings of pure rage taking her over. Rear. Rear again. Inner thigh. Rear. Rear. Each time she was struck, Fufu turned, and Luna was somehow already behind her, striking her again. Rear. Neck. Rear. Rear. Rear. Rear. Hand. Knee. Rear. Rear. "Haha! At least now you got something there after it's starting to swell up!" Luna's voice came from seemingly every direction. Her words stung worse than the impacts of the rubber kunai, and Fufu felt genuinely hurt, and genuinely angry at her. For years, all Fufu felt she had going for her was her looks... and now they were being insulted?
Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan and Flirtation, Much Like Netflix and Chill [Private]   Sharingan and Flirtation, Much Like Netflix and Chill [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 10:57 am

And then, simple as that, things changed. The difference was startling. Again, Luna would materialize for a brief second, smiling... that beautiful smile of hers... and Fufu would manage to dodge it. Again. Again. And yet again, she'd dodge. Two, three, four kunai combos she'd dodge. She'd even begun to grab discarded kunai and throw them back, though she always missed. But she wasn't getting hit until Luna launched full volleys of kunai. She'd awakened her third tomoe, a fully mastered Sharingan. For a Genin, this was unheard of.

And then, just as before, Luna's onslaught stopped, and she paused in front of Fufu. "I really do like you Fufu... my words from before were just to rile you up. I know that it helps with training the Sharingan... I'm sorry. I did mean what I said before, though. You really do look great today." Fufu's blush now was in full effect, and she couldn't even focus on maintaining her Sharingan as it faded away. She had mastered the SHARINGAN!!

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan and Flirtation, Much Like Netflix and Chill [Private]   Sharingan and Flirtation, Much Like Netflix and Chill [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharingan and Flirtation, Much Like Netflix and Chill [Private]
Page 1 of 1