Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Thanks For The Memories (Private) I_vote_lcapThanks For The Memories (Private) I_voting_barThanks For The Memories (Private) I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Thanks For The Memories (Private) I_vote_lcapThanks For The Memories (Private) I_voting_barThanks For The Memories (Private) I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Thanks For The Memories (Private) EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Thanks For The Memories (Private) EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Thanks For The Memories (Private) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Thanks For The Memories (Private) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Thanks For The Memories (Private) EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Thanks For The Memories (Private) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Thanks For The Memories (Private) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Thanks For The Memories (Private) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Thanks For The Memories (Private) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Thanks For The Memories (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

Thanks For The Memories (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Thanks For The Memories (Private)   Thanks For The Memories (Private) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 5:32 pm

A sigh escaped parched lips as the normal hustle and bustle of Tukigakure went on, passing by an old wanderer making his way through town. His travelling cloak and robes were brown, and they appeared to have seen better days. His hands and arms were bandaged, and he leaned hard on a sturdy wooden stick as if it were keeping him upright. A hood covered his face, although more bandages could be seen beneath them.

Finding a nice spot on a bench by the entrance to the Kage Tower, the seemingly-elderly man sat down with a muffled groan, hoping that no Shinobi would come to evict him.

Now, to find food...
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Thanks For The Memories (Private)   Thanks For The Memories (Private) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 5:56 pm

The old man was startled for a moment, looking up at her enough for her to notice the bandages covering his eyes. He spoke in a low, soothing bass, one that could have fit just as well in a face far younger than the man's apparent age. "Oh, I apologize, young one. You just startled me. I'm relatively new here. I'm a travelling monk, you see. I...collect stories, legends, that sort of thing. I had heard that the 'Tsukikage' was an Otsutsuki, and it excited me. They're so rare, especially after that dreadful war fifty years ago. The stories he must be able to tell..."

Sighing, it would appear as if his little rant had tired him somewhat. Shaking his head, he spoke once more, his hand shakin slightly on the staff. "I apologize. It was quite rude of me to spill like that without even a proper introduction! Might I ask your name, dear?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks For The Memories (Private)   Thanks For The Memories (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks For The Memories (Private)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha :: Elemental Nations :: Land of Valleys :: Tsukigakure :: Tsukikage Tower-
Jump to: