Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Practicing Dat Sharingan Tho [Private] I_vote_lcapPracticing Dat Sharingan Tho [Private] I_voting_barPracticing Dat Sharingan Tho [Private] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Practicing Dat Sharingan Tho [Private] I_vote_lcapPracticing Dat Sharingan Tho [Private] I_voting_barPracticing Dat Sharingan Tho [Private] I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Practicing Dat Sharingan Tho [Private] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Practicing Dat Sharingan Tho [Private] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Practicing Dat Sharingan Tho [Private] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Practicing Dat Sharingan Tho [Private] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Practicing Dat Sharingan Tho [Private] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Practicing Dat Sharingan Tho [Private] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Practicing Dat Sharingan Tho [Private] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Practicing Dat Sharingan Tho [Private] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Practicing Dat Sharingan Tho [Private] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Practicing Dat Sharingan Tho [Private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

Practicing Dat Sharingan Tho [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Practicing Dat Sharingan Tho [Private]   Practicing Dat Sharingan Tho [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:05 am

Fufu awoke barely rested. It was only two days after the Hachibi crisis and she hadn't been sleeping well since then. When nightmares didn't wake her, Sera did. That wasn't to mention that she'd only been going to sleep six hours before she needed to wake up most nights anyway, in trying to help with the village restoration efforts. This morning, however, she was going to take to herself for some good ol' fashioned training. Her mother had promised to keep Sera the night before, so she had the full morning.

Fufu dressed rather quickly in her usual plain clothing. She wore thin, black, skin-tight shorts that extended just barely below her buttocks and a white tank top. She'd almost left her bedroom before remembering to grab her shoes, and in a rather odd acrobatic motion while cartwheeling down the stairs, managed to also don her white sneakers. Her mother was just emerging from her own bedroom, and Fufu called out to her as she snagged a bagel and headed toward the door. "Hey ma! Sera is asleep in her crib, thanks for watching her!"

And she left.
Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Dat Sharingan Tho [Private]   Practicing Dat Sharingan Tho [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:12 am

Barely awake, Fufu shoved her bagel down her throat so quickly she got hiccups, and she was forced to struggle to suppress them as she tied her hair back into a pony tail, sprinting and cartwheeling across rooftops. She did not actually feel this energetic, but she hoped if she forced this behavior on herself, that she'd eventually feel a bit more awake. More than once, she nearly tripped and had to catch her balance as she made her way toward the training grounds near the academy. It hadn't been long since Fufu graduated the academy, but she hadn't made much progress since her graduation. Lately, with her awakening of the Sharingan, Fufu found it much easier to master techniques, memorizing their instructions in scrolls by reading them with the Sharingan, and watching others perform them, unbeknownst to them, on the training grounds.

However, her mastery over the Sharingan simply wasn't enough. It helped a lot, but there were still some people on the training grounds whose movements she couldn't quite pinpoint. That was the purpose of her training today: to learn to be able to track the movements of everyone else at the training grounds. It wasn't long before she arrived at her destination, and when she did, she stopped to stretch thoroughly. She did not want to hurt herself, not for fear of pain or anything like that, but for fear of having to take time off of training. She was more determined than when her lover died, now that she had Sera to worry about too. Besides, her training partner, by the looks of it, hadn't arrived yet.
Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Dat Sharingan Tho [Private]   Practicing Dat Sharingan Tho [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:19 am

It was almost twenty minutes until Fufu's partner arrived. She was a girl that Fufu had been attempting to flirt with for quite some time now, but barely gave Fufu the time of day. Her name was Luna. Luna didn't seem to dislike Fufu, but instead seemed to think of her as too fragile, despite only being two years older than her. It was probably because she was one of the village's elite ANBU and a Jounin, though Fufu wasn't supposed to know about the ANBU part. Still, she researched her potential interests quite thoroughly, in order to figure out how to effectively flirt with them, and Luna was no different. Luna was highly skilled in Shurikenjutsu, and that was exactly what Fufu needed today.

"Hey gorgeous! How're you doing?" Called out Fufu.

Luna simply rolled her eyes, though she hid a faint smile on that pristine face of hers. Fufu hoped her outfit today would spark some warm feelings. She answered back rather coldly, and Fufu had to wonder if the smile was not because she was pleased, but rather some pretentious posturing. "Are you going to flirt or focus on your training?"

Fufu frowned rather disheartened. Usually Luna simply deflected, but didn't completely shut her down like that. Somewhat embarrassed, she answered back, "I mean uh... I guess let's trai-" She was cut off when Luna immediately made her first move.
Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Dat Sharingan Tho [Private]   Practicing Dat Sharingan Tho [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:31 am

Luna threw a volley of rubber ninja weapons at Fufu, and even though Fufu activated her Sharingan, she was hit by every single one. She frowned, and stopped in an attempt to focus. A few brief moments passed as she tried to calm herself, closing her eyes in an effort to make her training more productive, but that progress was reversed immediately by Luna's mocking tone coming from seemingly all directions. "How are you going to learn your Sharingan if your eyes are closed while you're training?" Fufu's eyes snapped open, and Luna was gone, nowhere to be seen. A rubber kunai pegged Fufu in the left side of her head as she thought about how sinister Luna's tone was. Then the right. Square on the nose. Both hips at the same time. Mouth.

Every attack landed without fail, and Fufu couldn't even see them. Nor Luna... Fufu was knocked off her feet, and pegged at least seven more times while midair, welts beginning to form across her body. She recovered from her airborne status with a back handspring and was hit four more times on the back of the neck. The veins on her temples throbbed in frustration. I see NOTHING!!
Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Dat Sharingan Tho [Private]   Practicing Dat Sharingan Tho [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:41 am

The same temples that throbbed in frustration began to be catalysts for an increased power. Though Fufu couldn't see it herself, her Sharingan had evolved, producing a second tomoe. She did, however, notice the perception bonus it gave her, as the next rubber kunai attack appeared to her as a black streak in the air. It wasn't much, but she saw it... and then it pinged her right on the nose. The next one hit her in the chest, but it was even more visible. Soon, she was just barely dodging individual strikes. She'd see Luna materialize for the briefest of moments and begin her dodging motion before Luna's attack was even launched, so that by the time she actually threw the rubber kunai, Fufu was barely out of the way.

A few more test strikes were thrown before a full-on assault was launched. It was quickly made evident that if Luna threw more than two kunai, Fufu simply could not dodge them and she got hit. When this was obvious, the onslaught stopped and one more swift, stinging strike was made to her bulging rear. She was quite disappointed, however, when Luna materialized in front of her and she realized that it was a kunai, and not Luna's hand. "Take a break," said Luna. "This is as far as it'll progress until you recover at least a bit. By the way... you look fantastic today." She ended the second comment with a little wink.

Fufu blushed as every negative emotion was immediately flushed from her body. "Not in comparison to you, my dear." The comment was supposed to be just as cheesy as it sounded, intended to make Luna laugh rather than flatter her, and it succeeded. Fufu then went to lunch, eager to get back and make some more progress.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Dat Sharingan Tho [Private]   Practicing Dat Sharingan Tho [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Practicing Dat Sharingan Tho [Private]
Page 1 of 1