Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition I_vote_lcapSharingan: Eyes of Perdition I_voting_barSharingan: Eyes of Perdition I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition I_vote_lcapSharingan: Eyes of Perdition I_voting_barSharingan: Eyes of Perdition I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition Empty
PostSubject: Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition   Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 7:53 pm

Name: Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition
Type: KKG
Element: N/A
Range: -
Description: The Eyes of Perdition are the ultimate form of the Sharingan, turning the sclera of the eyes black, and leaking black blood down the face once activated, while retaining the original three-tomoe design. It is said that, once the Sage of Six Paths discovered this variation, he swore that none of his descendants should ever unlock such a thing, as even though it grants strength on par with the Rinnegan itself, it has a cost just as high.

The only way for an Uchiha to unlock such a thing is to consume the flesh of another Uchiha.

The Eyes of Perdition only mutates in those who have unlocked the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, and permanently takes the place of both those vaunted eyes and the normal Sharingan. The user is capable of learning any Mangekyo Sharingan technique that they are otherwise capable of learning, along with several other unique abilities.

When active, the Eyes of Perdition allows for the following abilities.

• The Sharingan is able to follow high-speed movements, which allows the wielder to analyse their opponent's actions, and allows the user to predict and better react to them. This allows them to defend themselves from attacks of up to this jutsu's power higher than their own speed, so long as their body can physically move quickly enough.

• The Sharingan can cast powerful Genjutsu and enhance visual Genjutsu that are unrelated to the Sharingan through the use of Genjutsu: Sharingan. Grants access to S-Rank Genjutsu: Sharingan.

• The Sharingan can decipher and memorize patterns and movements, allowing the user to mimic and copy and learn Jutsu that they could otherwise naturally learn with their current nature transformations, kekkei genkai, and physical prowess. Jutsu copied with this version of the Sharingan require 1.5x chakra and produce one rank lower power until learned naturally.

• The Sharingan can see the general flow of chakra, as well as distinguish colors based on whose chakra it is. An extension of this ability is being able to tell if someone is under a Genjutsu by looking at them and noticing a distorted chakra flow.

• Must be at least SS-3 tier.

Requirements: Limited, Must have Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, Must meet all other requirements, 30 Posts of Training
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition   Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 7:37 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition
Page 1 of 1