Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private] I_vote_lcapThousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private] I_voting_barThousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private] I_vote_lcapThousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private] I_voting_barThousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private] I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]   Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm

Bet arrived in the village he had once called home. Call it a recurring theme, but he seemed to be here more and more these days, if not to see his son, then to check on the state of affairs in the village. He had been here only a short time ago to collect the Sanbi, and here he was once again, collecting the Nibi, his final target. He was in this particular training ground because his sources had told him this is where the Nibi's Jinchuuriki, known as Asuka, tends to do their training. He would take a precautionary approach, activating the first level of his Kekkei Genkai, his hair glowing a golden color and his eyes becoming an icy blue, he would then wait. When the Nibi's container did arrive, he would attempt to reason with them first, without use of force. If that didn't work, he would do whatever was necessary to his success. He would make sure that this one stayed alive though, he wouldn't let another young person kill themselves like the Nine-Tails' jin had, not again.

Jutsu/Stats:
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com

Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Page 1 of 1