Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Morning Wood [Private] I_vote_lcapMorning Wood [Private] I_voting_barMorning Wood [Private] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Morning Wood [Private] I_vote_lcapMorning Wood [Private] I_voting_barMorning Wood [Private] I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Morning Wood [Private] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Morning Wood [Private] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Morning Wood [Private] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Morning Wood [Private] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Morning Wood [Private] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Morning Wood [Private] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Morning Wood [Private] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Morning Wood [Private] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Morning Wood [Private] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Morning Wood [Private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

Morning Wood [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Morning Wood [Private]   Morning Wood [Private] EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 6:25 am

Wood Release 1/5

Fufu was among the best in the world at Ninjutsu. She wasn't quite sure why, as she hadn't actually been practicing it for all that long, but she had slowly been managing to master any and all Ninjutsu she placed before herself. It had actually become somewhat a meme among her friend group that every day she was learning a new element, a new jutsu, or something else that others took months or years to learn. She, in this way, was truly a prodigy.
Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wood [Private]   Morning Wood [Private] EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 6:28 am

Wood Release 2/5

Fufu awoke early that morning for her training. She hadn't had a mission in a few days, nor even one as a Chuunin officially. Instead, she used that time that she would typically use for missions to train and perfect her craft, hoping to one day learn everything the world of Ninja had to offer. She dressed and headed outside in the village, before sunrise, and begun her searching for a suitable place to train. Mostly, she wanted it to be hidden away from where her clan would see her, so she found herself hidden in the woods near the training fields, a suitable place to practice what she'd be learning today: Wood Release. If she figured out how to combine the two Nature Transformations of Wood and Water, Wood Release allowed for some extremely powerful Ninjutsu that were exclusive to her clan and some others that derived from it. Today, she was in for a treat.
Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wood [Private]   Morning Wood [Private] EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 6:32 am

Wood Release 3/5

The young Chuunin sat in the branches of some trees, at first simply trying to understand how Wood Release worked. It was not exactly like other Advanced Element Natures, where one simply created the form of whatever was supposed to be created by the Release. Instead, Wood Release had to do with many things, including creating wood, but also breathing life into plants, enhancing one's vitality and the vitality of others associated with Wood Release, and, interestingly enough, the plants and jutsu created by Wood Release actually had the ability to drain chakra. That was the kicker, and the reason Wood Release had gained Fufu's interest. It seemed she could do many or all of the things one was capable of doing with other chakra natures, and could actually drain chakra as well. It was an interesting idea, and if she'd manage to master Wood Release, she had some great ideas for jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wood [Private]   Morning Wood [Private] EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 6:35 am

Wood Release 4/5

Combining Water and Earth natured chakra sounded difficult, and it wasn't something Fufu had done before. Because of that, Fufu found it extremely interesting that she'd managed to do it on the first try. The girl simply concentrated Water Release chakra in one of her hands, and Earth Release chakra in the other, and she clasped them together to feel a new kind of chakra form between them. She suspected this to be Wood Release chakra, but to be sure, she touched the bark of the tree she sat on. Surely enough, leaves and twigs, and eventually, a full branch sprouted from the spot she'd touched, growing rapidly enough that she was actually forced to find another branch before realizing, to her dismay, that everything kept growing. "Okay... so learning to control it might be a little more difficult..." thought Fufu. She'd need to focus.
Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wood [Private]   Morning Wood [Private] EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 6:39 am

Wood Release 5/5

Truthfully, however, Fufu was also surprised by how easy this was. She simply pulled the chakra back into her body. As she did so, a sense of warmth washed over her entire form, as if she'd just woken up from a good night's sleep. "I guess that's the effect on vitality that it has..." pleased with herself, Fufu descended from the tree she sat on, and ventured to the main training grounds. This was the only thing she wanted to hide from her clan, so now she could do her practicing elsewhere. Besides, how else would she use her Sharingan to copy people's ninja arts, and incorporate them into her own unique style? She giggled to herself, excited with the abilities she'd managed to accrue. Maybe soon, someday, she'd create a style all her own, and she'd be able to exert how great a ninja she really is. The idea exceeded her for the time being, but she vowed that it wouldn't be for long...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wood [Private]   Morning Wood [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Morning Wood [Private]
Page 1 of 1