Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition Jutsu I_vote_lcapSharingan: Eyes of Perdition Jutsu I_voting_barSharingan: Eyes of Perdition Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition Jutsu I_vote_lcapSharingan: Eyes of Perdition Jutsu I_voting_barSharingan: Eyes of Perdition Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition Jutsu EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition Jutsu EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition Jutsu EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition Jutsu EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition Jutsu EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition Jutsu EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition Jutsu EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition Jutsu EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition Jutsu EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition Jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition Jutsu   Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition Jutsu EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:07 pm

Name: Rikudo Gorin - Kurikara Tenshou (Six Realms Five Planes - The Divine Figure of Kurikara)
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: None
Range: Self
Description: The user manifests and compresses the Perfect Susano'o to within their own body drastically increasing the power of the technique, while simultaneously increasing the pressure both on the user's body and the environment around them. The user gains ten times the usual stat increase of Susano'o for five posts, is capable of manifesting their Susano'o's weaponry, and can generate a second pair of arms originally belonging to their Susano'o. After this technique ends, the user loses 80% of their total physical stats for a period equal to the amount of time spent in this state.

Requirements: Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition, GM in Ninjutsu, Perfect Susano'o.

Name: Jigoku no Me (Eyes of Hell)
Type: Bukijutsu/Taijutsu
Element: N/A
Range: -
Description: One of the signature abilities of the Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition, this jutsu begins drawing red lines along the user's opponent, and even objects, depicting the path of least resistance, allowing for more efficient combat. the Strength and Speed of Melee attacks is increased by the power of this jutsu, so long as it is active.

This jutsu activates immediately upon use of the Eyes of Perdition.

Requirements: Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition, GM in either Bukijutsu or Taijutsu
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition Jutsu   Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition Jutsu EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 7:37 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Sharingan: Eyes of Perdition Jutsu
Page 1 of 1