Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
S. Nara Jutsus I_vote_lcapS. Nara Jutsus I_voting_barS. Nara Jutsus I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
S. Nara Jutsus EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
S. Nara Jutsus EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
S. Nara Jutsus EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
S. Nara Jutsus EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
S. Nara Jutsus EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
S. Nara Jutsus EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
S. Nara Jutsus EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
S. Nara Jutsus EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
S. Nara Jutsus EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

S. Nara Jutsus

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nara
Sennin
Sennin
Nara

S. Nara Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: S. Nara Jutsus   S. Nara Jutsus EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 5:11 pm

Name: Shadow Imitation Field Technique[Canon]
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: 50m
Description: This technique is an advanced version of the Shadow Imitation Technique, where the user expands their shadow to cover a wide range, thereby reducing the chance of escape. Due to the technique's concept, multiple targets can be captured simultaneously. The jutsu’s hold is also exponentially increased, making it difficult to escape the jutsu. The jutsu itself moves at the user’s speed. While inside the field, the user can use other techniques. The technique is performed using the Hare seal. Can hold up to 6 persons at a time. Which is quite similar in function to the black spider lily technique.
Requirements:

Name: Magen-Goke Haji-Demonic Illusion; Widow’s Grasp
Type: Genjutsu
Element: Yin Release
Range: 70m
Description: he user normally initiate this technique by forming the tiger seal. Goke Haji is a Genjutsu whereby the user restricts the target(s) movements. Those who are caught by the genjutsu is subject to being restrained by hands made up of shadows. The target will assume that they’re caught by the Nara’s shadows. A total of eight shadow hands are used to restrict the opponent’s entire being. This means their arms, legs, torso and neck is forcibly held in place. The opponents can of course still see and hear etc.

Requirements: Master Sight Genjutsu

Name: Kōton Dou Kushi no Jutsu: Steel Release:  Body Skewer Technique
Type:Ninjutsu
Element: Steel Release
Range: 150m
Description: The user uses steel release and create a field of tall sharp spikes that when rising impales and skewers all those caught inside its range. The user can manipulate the means in which the steel spikes rises. The spikes are 12 inches thick and rises to seventy meters high. They also rise, manifest or emerge at the user’s speed. The user can also merge with the spikes and emerge from them. This gives the user the ability to surprise their opponent as they can emerge from anyone. The user of the jutsu can have all the spikes rise at once or control a specific amount. The full force of the jutsu seems spikes covering a one hundred and fifty meters area all around the user. This jusu carries a wide range and is also very versatile. The user calls forth this jutsu using the tiger and rat seals.

Requirements:  Steel Release, Learn from Senjiro.

Name: Kōton Kaeru Himatsu, Steel Release: Frog Splash
Type: Ninjutsu, Kuchiyose
Range: 100m
Description: The user forms the monkey and tiger seal in order to use this technique. Once the seals are completed, the user summons a devastating technique atop of the targets. The technique takes the shape of a large frog attempting a belly splash. The black steel from is 60 meters in length, and fifty meters wide. The user can control the frog, and have it hover above, before crashing down at devastating speeds. And other times, the user can make it so that its summoned directly above the target no more than 10 meters above them. The technique was designed to catch others off guard. The frog itself weighs several hundred tons. The technique can also be used as a defensive measure. Due to the frog having a height of 20 meters when flat on its stomach. And is also as durable as it is powerful.

Requirements: Steel Release, Learn From Senjiro

Name: Suiton: Suidanha:  Water Release: Water Severing Wave(Canon)
Element: Water
Range: 70 meters
Description: After kneading chakra in the stomach and converting it into water, the user spews it out as a high pressure stream that is powerful enough to cut cleanly through the roots of the God Tree with ease. Tiger, Rat, Horse, Snake, Dragon, Hands clap.

Requirements: Water Release

Name: Katon: Tenrō  ▬Fire Release: Heavenly Prison(Canon)
Type: Juuinjutsu
Element: Fire Release
Range: Contact
Description: The ones who are subjected to this technique have a formula applied to them, which will prevent them from moulding chakra and from using techniques. It will also drain them of their chakra at a slow but steady rate. Drains a B-rank amount of chakra per turn. If the ones who have the seal on them leaves a certain radius from the applier, then it would cause the victims to burst into flames, burning them to ashes. The user can also ignite the seal at their own free will. The radius is 70 meters. However, for people with high amounts of chakra, such as Naruto, they can still mould chakra and use techniques to a certain extent. The techniques used, however, will be severely hampered, and the seal will cause the user in question intense pain, as though their bodies were on fire; if too much chakra is forced out, the formula will set the victim ablaze. Victims can mould a C-rank level of Chakra. And a B-rank amount while suffering intense pain.  Being a fire technique, it cannot work in water, and the victims simply has to submerge themselves in a body of water to use chakra with ease; anyone set aflame by this technique can be saved if water is poured over them. Also, this technique only suppresses normal chakra from within one's body; when enhanced with natural energy gathered externally, one is still able to use chakra. If anyone with the seal applied were able to create a shadow clone, the clone will not bear the seal. The seal will disappear if the user dies.

Requirements: Fire Release & Juuinjutsu

Name: Kage ▬Kubirikorosu: Shadow Strangling
Element: Shadow Release
Range: 100 Meters
Description: The user initiates this technique after forming the rat hand seal. The user can then create four large hands made up of shadows or create them from existing shadows. The user will then have the hands attack the targets. The technique is primarily used to strangle opponents to death. The technique is a stronger version of the shadow neck binding technique. The technique moves at the user’s speed.

Requirements: Shadow Release: Learn from Senjiro

Name: Samaheda Bunshin kari ▬ Shark skin Clone Hunting
Type: Bukijutsu
Element: None
Range: 100 meters
Description: Samehada bunshin kari technique is very similar in nature to the shuriken shadow clone technique. The technique requires the use of samehada. The user can choose to swing the weapon or even stab it into a surface. This action then creates 3 versions of samehada with its scales raised and mouth opened. These copies then attack the target while using Samehada’s chakra absorbing abilities. The clones of samehada moves at the user’s speed, durability is the same as jutsu power. The more chakra these clones or the original absorb, the stronger they become. Speed, durability and strength increases by 30 per 50 chakra absorbed. The technique ends after 3 turns or if the user cancels the technique. When attacking, the clones operate like sharks in a feeding frenzy.

Requirements: Samehada: Learn from Senjiro

Name: Samaheda ▬ Spikes
Range: Contact
Description:  Samaheda when being wielded by anyone apart from its rightful wielder(Senjiro) then the blade protrudes sharp spikes from its handle. These spikes prevent the unwanted user from being able to wield the weapon.

Requirements: Bukijutsu GM, Senjiro Nara.

Name: Samaheda Shougai ▬ Samaheda Assault
Range: 150 Meters
Description: Samaheda Shougai is the release of large and sharp pikes that are associated with the weapon. The user can stab Samaheda into the ground/surface, swing the weapon, be stationery or even have it placed against a surface in a none threatening way. Samaheda will release a barrage of sharp spikes, which rises and assault the opponent. The spikes can reach up to 100 meters in height. And covers an area the range of the technique all around. The user can then merge and move between the spikes, appearing from anywhere within the field of spikes. The technique uses Samaheda’s most basic abilities. And this is to absorb chakra and to also allowed the user sensory. The more chakra the weapon or spikes absorbs, the stronger and more sturdier the spikes become. For every 50 chakra absorbed, the technique gains +30 stats to speed, durability and strength. The user can also manipulate the spikes to attack the opponent. If any opponent come in contact with the spikes, then their chakra can be absorbed as is the same with their techniques, should they too come in contact with the spikes. The technique moves at the user’s speed in addition to the above.  

Requirements: Samaheda, GM Bukijutsu: Senjiro

Name: Samaheda Toku ▬ Shield
Range: 0-20 Meters
Description: Samaheda Toku is a simplistic but effective technique. Using its sensory, Samaheda is capable of sensing danger. And therefore, protects its wielder, and even their allies alike. Samaheda will use its spikes and have them extend all the way to protect the user from harm. The spikes may enclose themselves or rise as a shield in order to protect Senjiro. The user can also voluntarily use this technique to protect himself and allies. The spikes can be manipulated, and can grow up to 30 meters high. The spikes also performs one of Samaheda’s most unique functions. It absorbs Chakra from those attacking and also their jutsus. For every 50 chakra absorb, Samaheda’s strength, speed and durability increases by 30. The technique moves at the user’s speed. The user can feed Chakra into Samehada to perform the above also. And as Samaheda is a sentient being, Samaheda can perform this task even if the user becomes incapacitated.

Requirements: Samaheda, GM Bukijutsu: Senjiro

Name: Kagura Shingan▬ Mind’s Eye of the Kagura(Canon)
Type: Ninjutsu▬Sensory
Range: Far
Description: By focusing and opening the mind's eye, Karin is able to find and track an individual's chakra over a vast distance that exceeds ten kilometres. By further focusing her chakra, she can extend this range to far greater distances. This ability also gives her the capability to perceive fluctuations in a person's chakra made when a person is lying or if someone, including herself, is under a genjutsu. Also, by focusing on a particular chakra, she can perceive her target's movements and surrounding area with great detail. These sensory capabilities bless Karin with abilities that even surpass dōjutsu with comparable powers.

Requirements: Sensing Technique

Name: Hiryuu no Jutsu ▬ Flight of the Dragon Technique
Type: Bukijutsu(Shokkou)
Range: N/A
Description: Hiryuu no Jutsu performs a very unique function whenever Senjiro channels chakra into his cloak known as Shokkou. The user quickly manipulates Shokkou and have the material form into what looks like the wings of a wyvern with a tail to match. With this the user capable of flight using the cloak. The moves at the user’s speed and the flight speed also moves at the user’s own speed.

Requirements: Shokkou(The Weaver): Senjiro

Name: Shokkou: Hadou ▬ The Weaver’s Surge
Element: Raiton
Range: Cloak Length
Description:  Shokkou Hadou uses Raiton chakra to enhance the cloaks offensive and defensive capabilities. Offensively, the cloak is enhanced by +60 to its speed and strength/Power when attacking. And also by +30 durability when ration chakra is channelled into it. The cloak becomes a conduit for ration chakra. This same raiton chakra flows through the cloak electrocuting those targeted. The user can of course manipulate the cloak as per normal to do their bidding.

Requirements: Shokkou, Raiton, Be Senjiro.

Name: Suiton: Senshokukō  ▬ Water Release: A Thousand Feeding Sharks
Element: Water Release
Description: A much more powerful version of the Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks, where the user creates one thousand sharks out of water that replicates a giant wave to swarm down and attack the opponent.

Requirements: Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks

Name: Reika no Jutsu: Seikeirei ▬ Spirit Transformation: Living Ghost Technique
Description: This technique uses the parent spirit transformation technique, and take it a step further. The user of the technique will instead have their entire body become a spirit/ghost. This way the user does not need to materialise their spirit and leave their actual body. Once the technique is activated, the user has a blue aura surrounding their body. The technique allows the user and whatever he’s touching to become intangible and ghost like. When this happens, the user can have phase through attacks, barriers etc. In this form the user can also utilise their normal techniques. Disclaimer: Intangibility can be used three posts in a row max, but not limited to in the post that its being used. After this, the user must wait 2 posts before the technique can be used again. The user of course pays the necessary upkeep cost.

The technique also allows the user to become invisible to the naked eye. Can obviously be seen by those with a dojutsu that is capable of perceiving chakra. Can also be sensed by those using S-rank sensory techniques. The user cannot attack while invisible, but can prepare one. And must become visible in order to attack. The user is still able to cause harm to an opponent like with the parent technique. The technique boasts speed and power to that of the user. Whenever the user becomes invisible, they lose the ability to become intangible.The user of the technique however cannot take control of a PC with this technique. This is the technique which granted Senjiro the alias "The Blue Ghost".

Requirements: Spirit Transformation Technique: Learn from Senjiro
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

S. Nara Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: S. Nara Jutsus   S. Nara Jutsus EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 2:26 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com
Nara
Sennin
Sennin
Nara

S. Nara Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: S. Nara Jutsus   S. Nara Jutsus EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 1:06 pm

Name: Ranton: Reizā Sākasu▬Storm Release: Laser Circus
Element: Storm Release
Description: This technique creates several beams and shoots them at the enemy. First, a halo of bright energy spreads around the user's hands as this technique is activated, then it encircles the user's hand and from that, the beams are shot out towards the enemy. The user can alter the beam's direction after being shot, making it possible to strike multiple enemies with pinpoint accuracy, even bypassing hostages held in close proximity. The user can also increase the number of beams to a great amount to pin down an enemy. Technique speed is 25% user chakra stat. Rat ▬Tiger ▬ Dog ▬ Snake ▬Dragon

Requirements: Storm Release

Name: Ranton: Raiunkūha▬Storm Release: Thunder Cloud Inner Wave
Description: the user uses Storm Release to generate a thick ring of thunderclouds and electricity around him, creating an offensive and defensive ward. He can then use these clouds to fire powerful blasts of lightning at his enemies, and as an electrified perimeter; effectively preventing his enemies from getting close. Technique speed and durability is 25% user chakra stat. Technique specific seal, Boar, Horse are the hand seals.

Name: Samehada Misogi ▬ Purification Ceremony
Type: Fuuinjutsu & Bukijutsu
Range: Touch (Where its applied)
Description: Samehada Misogi uses a high-quality seal to perform a certain function. The user will apply the seal to the entirety of the weapon. The Misogi seal as the name suggests purifies foreign chakra and reverse its effects on the weapon. Once chakra that is not the user's or Samehada's comes in contact with the weapon. The seal is activated and instantaneously nullifies the effects of the chakra that is in contact with it. This allows the weapon to absorb chakra unhindered by predetermined effects. Should Samehada encounter chakra constructs not made from senjutsu, they're also absorbed. This effectively affects all forms of chakra except for Senjutsu Chakra. The seal can be placed on other items or used in conjunction with other techniques. The user can use their own chakra or Samehada's to activate and maintain the seal.

Requirements: Fuuinjutsu: Senjiro

Name: Ranton: Ranpu Kyouran▬Storm Release: Light Show
Description: Ranpu Kyouran is performed after forming the tiger and ram seals. The user will manipulate the weather and create thunderstorms covering the area. Once this is done, the user causes a spectacle in the form of a light show, laced with storm release chakra. The effect of the technique is to create a constant stream of light, casting shadows over the area. The light comes from laser like beams, and general raiton chakra. The shadows make it easier for the user to use their shadow release techniques. As the light show progresses the shadows cast remains active for one post before dissipating. The user can quickly connect his own shadow techniques to existing shadows. Through this connection, he can capture targets a lot easier. Technique speed is 25% of users chakra stat.

Requirements: Senjiro

Name: Ranton: Reza-Satsu▬Storm Release: Laser Murder
Description: Reza Satsu is used after the light show technique. The user will have multiple large laser beams pierce their targets from above. The beams are all storm release beams, like the laser circus technique. The user can have the same number of beams, like the laser circus technique strike down. Can also manipulate its movements to target their opponents more effectively. Technique moves at 25% user chakra stat.

Requirements: Storm Release: Senjiro

Name: Sealing Technique: Preparation Seal
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Range: N/A
Description: The preparation seal technique allows the user to seal other jutsus inside the seal, that are then set to be triggered once certain perquisites are met. The user can seal multiple techniques, though only one jutsu per seal. The chakra cost for seal is in relation to the rank of the technique that was sealed. This technique allows the user to prepare an array of different trap techniques. The seal can be used by sealing tags, on its own(takes form of the nara clan symbol) or other viable methods. Once a jutsu is sealed, the user sets the parameters of triggers for the technique. Which is decided by the user when the trap is prepared. A typical trigger will be along the lines of unsealing a technique when foreign chakra is detected.

Requirements: GM Fuuinjutsu: Senjiro

Name: Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Koketsu▬Jaws
Type: Space Time Ninjutsu & Fuuinjutsu
Range: 50 Meters
Description: Koketsu is a steel release technique that whenever its used, it also carries a binding effect. The technique also forms part of an array of trap related techniques. The user can have the technique prepped as part of a trap. Or it can be summoned to perform a certain function. In all instances, a black shark head made of steel will come into existence. The shark’s jaws will be opened and once it collides with the target, long razor-sharp teeth bites deep into the target. This action causes a sealing formula to spread over the opponent, which acts as a binding technique. While also causing physical harm to the target. Its hold and bite is based on user chakra strength, and the seal spreads at 25% user chakra stat. The user can use this technique either as part of a trap, or freely. When used, the user can summon the shark’s head to attack immediately. The shark’s head can grow up to six meters in size but can be adjusted down to two meters. To be specified by the user when using the technique.

Requirements: Steel Release, Fuuinjutsu: Senjiro

Name: Kago Hato▬Caged Pigeon
Range: 25 Meters
Description: Kago Hato uses steel release chakra to create a 25 meters high 20 meters wide steel cage. The cage is of a square shape, with bars on two sides. The bars are all five inches apart from each other. Making it difficult to simply slip through the bars. The back of the cage is a black wall, below is also a steel black floor. And above it is also a black roof with no openings. The front of the cage also has bars like the sides with a door in the middle of it. The door allows the user to enter and leave the confines of the cage. Although, Senjiro can do so through other means. The cage has a five-foot-wide and high square shaped frame attached to the ceiling. The black frame comes down like a curtain. On this black frame is the head of a pigeon made of steel. The pigeon has its beak open, with its head directed towards the back wall. The eyes of the pigeon are used as part of the trap style techniques that Senjiro uses. The user can apply the sealing tags to the eyes of the pigeon and in its mouth. That are then able to trigger different techniques set up by the user. The pigeon hangs ten meters away from the back wall of the cage. The back wall and floor of the cage is where the traps are set. Though not exclusively. The user uses it as a canvass of sorts, setting up intricate traps for the opponent. Using this technique the user can set the conditions for the traps being used. A typical trigger will be along the lines of unsealing a technique when foreign chakra is detected.

Requirements: Ninjutsu: , Steel Release: Senjiro

Name: Banrai no jutsu: Heavy Thunder
Element: Lightning
Range: 50 meters
Description: Banrai no jutsu is noted to be a versatile technique used by their wielder of Ametsuchi Ono. The user using their Kiryuu battle axe will place their weapon strategically. The technique is more effective when used from above but not limited to. Banrai no jutsu causes an electrical storm whereby by streaks of lightning rains down on the target area. The result of the lightning crashing down is an explosion of electrical discharge. This causes devastation in the target area, destroying whatever is caught in its path. The lighting releases powerful electric current, while also frying whatever is caught in its path. The user can combine this technique with water releases techniques. The lightning/electricity uses the water as a conduit to electrocute and cause harm to those unlucky enough to be in its path. The jutsus speed is 25% the user chakra stat.

Requirements: Lightning Release, Kiryuu: Senjiro

Name: Enrai no jutsu: Distant Thunder

Description: Enrai no jutsu is used alongside Ametsuchi Ono, the Kiryuu weapon in particular. The technique will see the user generate lightning chakra through Kiryuu and slam it down onto a surface area. This results into a devastating technique that is both useful for offense and defence. The technique releases a forty-meter-wide sphere of lightning and electricity which moves outwards from the user. The user acts as the epicentre of the technique, where they’re protected. The technique electrocutes and blasts away things caught in its path. It powerful enough to push and cause damage at the same time. The technique can be released as a full sphere, which protects from all directions. The user can also release it as forty-meter-high and wide wave of lightning and electricity. Enrai no jutsu tends to wipe out things caught in its path when released. Technique speed is 25% user stat and power is based on user’s chakra.

Requirements: Lightning Release, Kiryuu: Senjiro

Name: Hiraishin Saigen: Flying Thunder God: Return
Type: Space-Time Fuuinjutsu
Range: All Ranges

Description: Hiraishin Saigen is designed to retrieve items used by the user to prevent important items being taken or lost. Items in this case being weaponry of all sorts used by the user. The user applies the seal to the item just like they normally would when using the Hiraishin technique. The user is not only able to teleport to the marked location but can perform the technique in reverse. This effectively summons the items in question back to the user. Whoever or whatever is connected to the item can also be brought to the user’s location, or another marked one of his choice.

Requirements: FTG: Senjiro.

Name: Hanuman:Bijou ki- Tail Skill
Type: Curse Seal
Range: 0-5 Meters
Description: Bijou Ki uses the Hanuman curse seal’s qualities to perform a certain function. Using the tail granted in stage 2, the user can use the hand at the end of the tail to help with forming hand seals. The tail’s make up make it so that the user can use either hand in perfect unity with their tail. The user’s tail is every bit apart of them as their other body parts. Meaning the user can have the hand at the end of the tail perform other jutsus, place seals etc. Using the tail is not so much a jutsu but a skill, that doesn’t require chakra. Except for when an actual technique is used.

Requirements: Curse Seal of Hanuman
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

S. Nara Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: S. Nara Jutsus   S. Nara Jutsus EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 12:19 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Nara
Sennin
Sennin
Nara

S. Nara Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: S. Nara Jutsus   S. Nara Jutsus EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 2:42 pm

Name: Chien Touka▬ Delayed Transmission
Type: Bukijutsu, Genjutsu
Range: 60 meters
Description: Chien Touka is used to cast a genjutsu on those targeted by the user. The technique is used along side the Kairyuu axe of the Ametsuchi Ono set. Whenever the user generates water using the axe, those who see this happening fall under the spell of the genjutsu. The generating or using of water through the weapon is the trigger. Those that are caught within the range of the weapon is affected by the genjutsu. The effects of the genjutsu are quite simple and very subtle. It tricks the mind into believing that the target (affected persons) are functioning as intended. Those affected functions at half their capacity. This affects the target’s speed of action and thought also. The genjutsu was designed to affect the opponent’s perception and speed. The opponent mind and body will be tricked into believing they’re performing their tasks as per normal. Meanwhile in reality they will move at half their normal speed and perceive things at half their normal capabilities of doing so. For example if the opponent’s speed is 50, they will move as if they have a speed of 25. This affects all different areas that the opponent may rely on. Their hand seal speed, kick, running, movement, dodging, throwing is affected.

Requirements: Genjutsu: Senjiro.

Name: Kuromaku▬Black Curtain
Type: Genjutsu, Bukijutsu
Description: Kuromaku is initiated after generating lightning chakra through the weaver cloak. The lightning chakra will cause a subtle flash of light with electricity crackling. This gives off the illusion to the opponent that the user is simply preparing an attack. Those targeted by the technique will have already been ensnared by the genjutsu after seeing the flash of light. The subtle flashing of light is the trigger to the technique, which the user can utilise multiple times. The result of the genjutsu is tricking the targets mind in believing that what they see is real. To be more specific for this technique, Kuromaku causes the user to disappear. Its carried out in such a way that when under the effects of the genjutsu, its impossible for the opponents to tell when it happened. Meanwhile they will be treated to an illusionary clone version of the user, that is impossible to differentiate between the real and the fake. The illusionary version of the user also seems to have a chakra network of its own. This allows the user to then move about the battlefield and attack their opponents unsuspectingly. The user can also cast the genjutsu over the allies to achieve the same effect.

Requirements: Genjutsu: Senjiro

Name: Kuchiyose: Seikatanden▬Pit of the Stomach
Type: space time: Ninjutsu
Range: 30 Meters
Description: The user summons a ten meter long  shark made of steel release chakra. The steel shark was designed to used as part of Senjiro’s trap techniques but is not limited to. The shark is designed to be a coffin of sorts that is quite brutal whenever someone is trapped inside of it. The shark can usually be summoned laying horizontal as if swimming through water. And in other cases, it can be summoned standing vertical as if about to leap out of water. The shark is large enough to house two people inside of it. And once caught inside the shark, they will be impaled by razor sharp spikes that are shaped like a shark’s teeth. The shark teeth (spikes) impales the opponent from all angles inside of it. The shark opens like a coffin, allowing the user to place traps(jutsus) and seals inside of it. The user can then trigger these traps and seals by setting certain conditions. When summoned the shark teeth are non-existent until someone is caught inside of it. The spikes move at 25% user's chakra stat.

Requirements: Steel Release: Senjiro

Name: Kuchiyose: Ametsuchi▬Summoning Technique: Ametsuchi Ono
Type: Bukijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Space Time
Description: The user will place seals on both wrists that are used for sealing and unsealing Ametsuchi Ono. This way the user can carry the weapons around without the need for a sheath. Whenever the user wishes it, the weapons can be summoned immediately by channelling chakra to the seals. This technique allows the user to summon the weapons in several ways. The most common of them all will be the Ametsuchi Ono axes in either hand.

Requirements: Ametsuchi Ono: Senjiro

Name: Samehada: Kikou Hakari ▬Armoured Scales
Range: Touch/Person
Description: The user channels chakra into Samehada up to 1000 worth of chakra to carry out a desired effect. The scales of Samehada extends and merges with the user’s body. The result is a full-on body armour of blue scales just like Samehada own. The user can have the scales cover their head, forming a protective gear and mask of sorts. The user can elect not to have this happen until a later point. The armour is unrestricted and seems to mould to the user’s body. Meaning that they can move as freely as ever, while performing other normal tasks. The user takes advantage of Samehada’s voracious appetite for chakra. The armour/body suit absorbs chakra like Samehada normally would. And as long as the user keeps absorbing chakra from outside sources(enemy or their attacks). The user can maintain the armour for longer. The user can choose to feed the armour with chakra for the upkeep. The armour starts off with power and durability equal to user chakra stat. The armour speed is 30% user's chakra stat to start off with. The user can increase their physical capabilities by absorbing chakra. The increase in stats follows a ratio of 50 stats per 100 chakra absorbed or donated to the amour. The user can replenish their own chakra supply with the chakra absorbed. The user can decide on the amount that goes towards replenishing their chakra and to the stats mentioned. The user must keep hold of Samehada while using this technique. And should they lose Samehada for more than 2 posts then the technique fails. The user can extend the spikes from their body to attack an opponent just like Samehada normally does. Can control the movements of the spikes, which follows the current level of the armour. The armour makes for a unique defence and offense.

Requirements: Samehada: Senjiro

Name: Great Shark Missile
Type: Bukijutsu, Ninjutsu
Description: Great Shark Missile creates a 50 meter long shark made of water which the user can then launch at their target. The user can control the movements of the shark when released. The technique packs a great deal of force, capable of blasting through even earthen structures. Those hit by the jutsu are left bitten and mangled as the shark aims to swallow its target.  The technique can be used through Kairyuu or by simply being summoned by the user. The shark can be mixed with other water sources and can also be generated from them. Technique speed is 30% chakra stat, jutsu power increases by 40% chakra stat when combined with lightning techniques of the same level. Experiences a 25% increase in power when combined with raiton attacks below S-rank.

Requirements: Water, Kairyuu: Senjiro.

Name: Great White Thunder
Description: Great White Thunder creates a 50 meter long shark made of lightning chakra. Senjiro can then use it to attack his opponent while controlling its movements. The shark piercing through the opponents while electrocuting and frying the opponent. Those hit with the technique will also be paralysed for two posts. The technique packs a punch, capable of blasting through other structures. The jutsu can be used through Kiryuu or can be summoned into battle by the user. The shark is great for launching surprise attacks against an opponent. By mixing with a water source, it can electrify, shock and fry what’s caught in its radius. Technique speed is 30% chakra stat, jutsu power increases by 40% chakra stat when combined with water style techniques of the same level. Experiences a 25% increase in power when combined with suiton attacks below S-rank.

Requirements: Water, Kiryuu: Senjiro

Name:Steel Release: Dust Terror
Element:Steel Release
Description: By kneading chakra the user covers a wide area with steel release chakra expelled from their mouth. The technique blankets the area in fine dust which obstructs the targets vision. By controlling the technique, the user can attack their opponent by forming weapon using the fine dust. Breathing in the dust can have some horrific effects as the user can attack the opponent from the inside out. Spreads at 30% the user's chakra stat.

Name: Living Ghost Cherub
Description: Living ghost cherub acts in the same way as the living ghost technique with a few differences. Its distinguished by a pair of spirit wings and bull like horns. These are pure aesthetics but carries a theme. Living ghost cherub blocks the user from being invaded by another person’s chakra. This affects genjutsu and other chakra related techniques that are not applied physically by their user. This makes it impossible to overload the user with an opponent’s chakra/jutsu while in this form. The limits of this technique work on the fact that the user must be using their intangible phase. Should the user become tangible then they can be affected through normal means. User still maintain all the other capabilities of the living ghost technique. Cool down and usage is still the same.
For the user to gain protection from an opponent's chakra to influence the user, they must pay one rank lower the chakra cost of the opponent's jutsu for the defence to be successful. Technique happens at 40% user chakra stat.

Requirements: Spirit Transformation: Living Ghost Technique: Senjiro.

Name: Reverse Shadow Gathering
Type: Juuinjutsu, Ninjutsu
Description: By kneading chakra the user places a curse on the area. The effect of the curse is that it forces the shadows of those targeted to seek out the user. The speed of the technique moves at 40% the user's chakra stat. This technique is especially useful to those of the Nara clan. The curse technique was designed to have other shadows seek out the user's own. This way striking a connection between the two is easier.

Requirements: Juuinjutsu, Ninjutsu: Senjiro.

Name: Megalodon Surge
Element: Water, Lightning
Range: 250m
Description: The user combines the great white thunder and great shark missile techniques. By doing this the user merge both jutsus together to form one. Doubling its speed and power while under the control of the user. The shark is 100 meters in length and is seen to be quite ginormous. The user can control its movements, using it alongside other water and lightning based techniques. The jutsu hits with great force leaving the opponents bitten, mangled, electrocuted and fried. The technique will paralyse those caught in its way for up to 3 posts. A direct hit is not necessary for all the effects to take place. The user can form the jutsu using the Ametsuchi Ono weapons.

Requirements: Correct Elements, Ametsuchi Ono: Senjiro

Name: Inverted Reality
Type: Genjutsu, Bukijutsu(Shokkou)
Description: This genjutsu is triggered by moving the Shokkou cloak about which can be quite deceptive. The user can use any movement of the cloak to trigger then genjutsu. Once the opponent is caught their reality and world becomes inverted. This means up is down, right is left, left is right, front is back, and back is front. This inverted reality is nigh impossible to get use to. Because the brain and body are used to things being a certain way. Those affected will perceive the user attacking from in front, when its from behind etc.

Requirements: Genjutsu, Shokkou: Senjiro

Name: Hidden Mist Bliss
Range:  100m
Description: The area in covered in a thick mist that when perceived by the user. They will believe it’s the same as the hidden mist jutsu. The genjutsu plays tricks on the minds of the opponent. When caught by the genjutsu the opponent automatically seizes all movements. They remain stationary unless they’re able to bring the genjutsu by lifting the mist. In their mind however, they are moving as normal, reacting to things like they normally would. Except that their mind and body put none of this into action. The user can control what the opponent sees while the genjutsu is active. Can target the opponent specifically, allowing their allies to attack freely.

Name: Summoning: Toud Mouth Binding
Description: Unlike the usual practice of summoning an entire creature, the user instead summons only the oesophagus of a giant toad from Mount Myōboku: Rock Lodging (妙木山・岩宿, Myōbokuzan: Iwayado). The oesophagus is summoned around a target; if this is done inside a cave or some other structure, it's possible the target will not even notice. The walls of the oesophagus are sticky and pliable, making it difficult for opponents to keep their footing and, therefore, fight as normal. The oesophagus is ordinarily inescapable, and over time it will contract around and digest its victims. The user can control the oesophagus, causing it to expand, contract, or grow in whatever direction he wishes. When first used, Jiraiya claims that no one has ever escaped from this technique. Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki manage to escape when Itachi burns through the oesophagus using Amaterasu. This surprises Jiraiya, as the oesophagus is fire-resistant due to the toad's ability to breathe fire. Power is based on chakra stat, speed is 40% of chakra stat and durability is 60% of chakra stat.
Requirements: Toad Contract.

Name: Summoning: Food Cart Destroyer Technique
Description: A destructive dive that takes full advantage of a giant toad's body mass. The strength of the fall varies depending on the user. For example, in the case of someone like Jiraiya — one of the Sannin, the summon can be performed in an instant right above the target, further adding the great gravitational force of a several hundred metre-high dive to the toad's own weight. When summoned like this, Senjiro summons a toad in and instant above the target. The technique follows the user chakra stat for power and 50% of chakra stat for speed. The technique was used to crush and subdue giant snakes in the manga/anime.

Requirements: Toad contract.

Name:Flying Thunder God: Faction
Type: Space Time Ninjutsu
Range: All
Description: The technique requires two party to both brand themselves with their own seal. And then to also have their ally place their own unique seal atop of theirs. This causes both seals to mingle and form a “bond” if you will. This results in two users of the hiraishin technique to share seals and marks. By sharing seals, the parties in question can teleport to(FTG)seals and markers that are not their own. This makes it especially difficult for an opponent to predict their movements. Both parties can coordinate attacks, not to mention have escape routes prepared well in advance. User pays normal chakra cost plus whatever else range cost ftg normally requires.

Requirements Flying Thunder God Technique, Flying Thunder God Mutually
Instantaneous Revolving Technique: Senjiro(Permission).

Name: Chakra Retainer
Range: 0-5m
Description: With their curse seal active, the user consciously feed the Senjutu chakra granted into the chakra retainer seal. This allows them to store copious amounts of Senjutsu chakra into the seal. They can then release this stored chakra when needed. Can store four lots of stage one and two chakra. The process is rather rapid but must be done outside of battle. The seal takes the form of three vertical lines placed in the middle of the chest. Once the limit is reached, the user must use up the chakra before storing anymore.

Requirements: Curse Seal of Hanuman.

Name: Shadow Curse
Type: Ninjutsu & Juuinjutsu
Description: The user converts their chakra to fall in line with Juuinjutsu techniques. And when used the user can passively apply this curse to their shadow release jutsu. The effect of the curse being that it ignores half the strength & durability  stat of the opponent. This makes it so that shadow release techniques are more effect against an opponent. This cost s rank amount of chakra in addition to other shadow release techniques. The user can apply the curse at any point when Nara based techniques are being used. Technique speed is 40% user chakra stat. The effectiveness of the technique relies on the opponents being caught.

Requirements: Nara Clan: Senjiro(Permission)

Last edited by Nara on Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nara
Sennin
Sennin
Nara

S. Nara Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: S. Nara Jutsus   S. Nara Jutsus EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 3:27 pm

Name: Urchin Dome
Element: NA
Description: Through the use of Samehada, the user creates a large dome that is 100 meters wide and high. The dome resembles a sea urchin when formed. Samehada's scales/spikes sticks out all over the large construct. The dome is an extension of Samehada, capable of the same feats. The ground is made of Samehada's scales, as well as every facet of it. Once the technique is performed, the user can control the spikes and manipulate them to his liking. This way the user can attack his opponents through various means. The person using the technique can also merge with the dome and move throughout it with ease. Capable of appearing instantly from any part of it. Chakra absorbed can be fed directly to Samehada and the user alike. The technique forms at 40% chakra stat. This can change depending on booster techniques in play before the technique was used. This jutsu can be used in conjunction with other Samehada related techniques. Technique power and durability is based on their chakra.

Requirements: Samehada: Senjiro.

Name: Flying Thunder God: Shadow of Ametsuchi Ono
Element: Water & Lightning
Description: Together with flying thunder god technique and Ametsuchi Ono, the user aims to find ways to deceive an opponent. By sending Ametsuchi Ono flying at an opponent, the user can leave behind five decoy or shadow version of each weapon.The amazing thing about this is that each weapon can teleport and take the place of their decoy. The axes can use which ever decoy they choose. This allows the user to surprise an opponent with their attack pattern. Each decoy last two posts before dissipating. Can also control the decoys and move them about the battlefield. Decoys cannot be used to cause harm to the target at this stage. Technique speed is 40% user chakra stat. Weapons can switch places with a decoy using a B rank chakra cost.

Requirements: FTG: Senjiro

Name: Puppet Blade
Description: This technique allows the user to control the movements of their weapon through a form of telekinesis. This pertains to the Ametsuchi Ono axes that are laced with the user's chakra. Through this connection the user has full control of the weapons movements. Moves at 50% of the chakra stat.

Requirements: Ametsuchi Ono: Senjiro.

Name: Sakari Jinsei- Prime Instinct
Range: Close
Description: Prime Instinct focuses on the mind, body and soul, allowing the user to experience heightened abilities. It is viewed by the user as a state of oneness, and despite the chaos around them, internally they’re in a state of bestial peace. Once activated prime instinct boosts the senses of those using this style. The user uses these heightened abilities to their advantage. The user sense of touch, sight, smell, hearing is increased. The user is considered a true master of their own bodies. The user gains three dark vertical lines running along either cheek when using prime instinct. The user’s speed get boosted by +70 when using prime instinct. The users of prime instinct are sometimes likened to animals based on abilities. Prime instinct is especially useful for those with sensory skills. S rank activation cost. B rank upkeep cost. The user doesn't suffer from sensory overload while using this technique. The user can manage the in take of different things related to sensory input or output.

Requirements GM Ninjutsu: Senjiro

Name: Kanshoku-Sense of Touch
Type: Nintaibukijutsu
Range: 0-15 Meters
Description: Once prime instinct is activated the user constantly emits a field from their person that acts as a sensor. This technique is designed for detecting incoming attacks, while allowing the user to react accordingly. The user also relies on a sense of touch, being capable of avoiding damage at the last possible second. If the user’s own speed is equal to or higher than the attack against them then they’re able to react and dodge if necessary. The “field” is there own chakra acting as a sensory barrier. The field doesn’t inhibit opposing forces but is merely a warning system for Senjiro.

Requirements: Prime Instinct: Learn from Senjiro

Name: Kyuukaku-Sense of Smell
Description: Kyuukaku is used along with prime instinct to heighten their sense of smell. Kyuukaku gives the user the ability to pick up different scents from up to one hundred meters away. It is so acute that the user can perfectly track their opponent’s movements based on scent alone. This is especially useful to the user when using the mist style silent killing techniques. And other similar techniques, as they’re able to differentiate scents. This technique allows the user to fight even with their eyes closed. But not as well as they normally would, without the help of other prime instinct heightened senses.

Name: Shikaku-Sense of Sight
Description: Shikaku is effective when used for tracking purposes and to spot oncoming foe or attacks. With Shikaku the user can see and pick up on disturbances around themselves. They become eagle eyed, able to spot a fly on a wall up to 100 meters away. Shikaku does not grant the user predictive abilities, nor does it grant them the ability to see chakra etc. It is simply enhanced vision, that cannot see beyond obstructions etc. Should the user have a clear path to see, then they can take notice of things. Cannot look below ground, but can spot something deep inside waters etc.

Requirements: Prime Instinct: Learn from Senjiro.

Name: Choukaku-Sense of Hearing
Range: 100
Description: Choukaku with prime instinct activated gives the users enhanced hearing. They’re able to hear a pin drop up to one hundred meters away. This makes it even more difficult for others to sneak up on the user of the technique. They can track others by sound alone, acting as a sensor for the user. They’re able to manage the sound input to prevent overload and damage to their hearing. Choukaku makes it very useful for spying and eavesdropping on others. Gathering intel and the like becomes a lot easier.

Name: Trigger
Range:
Description: This technique is simply used to trigger Ametsuchi Ono’s abilities when being remotely controlled by the user. The range of the technique is in relation to the range Ametsuchi is capable of travelling.

Requirements Ametsuchi Ono: Senjiro

Name: Thunder Strings
Type: Ninjutsu, Kugujutsu
Description: Using his knowledge of Kugujutsu, the user mimics the chakra threads technique and add lightning release chakra to it. By doing so, the user can electrocute those targeted by using the chakra threads. The threads can slice through defences like a hot knife through butter. While performing their usual function known for the chakra threads technique. The strings numbers up to ten, one for each finger. They move at 40% user chakra stat, power is based on user chakra stat.

Requirements Ninjutsu, Kugujutsu: Senjiro

Name: Shadow Imitation Strong Hold
Type: Ninjutsu, Juuinjutsu
Description: Extending and manipulating their shadow, the user will attempt to connect it with an individual or groups shadow(s). Upon connection, the victim(s) will find themselves unable to move on their own. Their posture will immediately reflect their captors and their bodies will mimic any motions the user of this jutsu makes. Those caught will experience a certain effect brought on by the user. One that the targets are not able to mimic. The user will send lightning chakra through their shadows connected to the victims. This effectively doubles the power of the technique. The victims are left electrocuted, fried, mangled and worse for wear. Jutsu moves at 40% user chakra stat and power/strength is based on chakra stat. Those with physical strength higher than the power of the jutsu can escape its hold.

Requirements Shadow Release: Senjiro

Name: Shadow Flight Bind
Description: This jutsu targets airborne opponents who leaves shadows down on other surfaces. As long as there is a shadow which belongs to the opponent. The user is able to connect their own shadows to it. This effectively binds the opponent(s), forcing them to the user's level. This prevents escape and also airborne assaults by an opponent. Shadows moves at 40% user chakra stat and power is based on chakra.

Name: Puppet: Ametsuchi Ono
Type: Kugujutsu, Bukijustu
Element: Water, Lightning, Storm
Description: Through the use of Chakra threads, the user is able to trigger the effects of the Ametsuchi Ono axes. Can use jutsus among other things afforded by the axes. This is done through a connection between the axes and Senjiro's own chakra. The range of the technique works strictly on the chakra threads capabilities. The speed and power of the axes are dependant on its own unique features.

Name: Water Fang Blast
Type: Ninjutsu, Bukijutsu
Description: Like its parent technique, this jutsu deals physical damage. Capable of blasting through rock and defences not up to scratch. Its power to kill and maim is augmented by adding a spinning motion to the compactly pressured water.  The technique is can be released by the user or through using their Ametsuchi Ono axes. When released, the technique resembles a cone shaped drill which spins violently. Its 60 meters in length, one meter wide from the tip of the drill, reaching ten meters in width. The user can release the technique in any which way they want. Using existing sources of water or those born from the user. The water is highly pressurised, with tremendous speed to match. The jutsu speed is 40% the user chakra stat and power is based on user's chakra.

Requirements GM Ninjutsu, Bukijutsu: Senjiro

Name: Starch Syrup Wave
Description: By kneading chakra the user produces wave upon wave of water that manifests itself in different ways. From ground level the water rises to 100 meters high. Spanning 120m in width, the water covers a wide range. The water produced becomes like glue, holding the opponent in place while restricting their mobility. The user can of course move through the waves as freely as possible. The waves are crushing, destroying whatever is in its path. Leaving those targeted mangled and maim while causing physical damage. The water moves at 40% user's chakra stat and power is based on chakra. Can be combined with lightning release techniques. The jutsu can be used through normal means by the user. And more commonly through the Ametsuchi Ono axes. The user can use the technique through different means.

Name: Samehada Contract Seal
Type: Fuuinjutsu, Juuinjutsu
Range: 0-Far
Description: Through an understanding of senjutsu chakra. The user developed a means for Samehada to be able to absorb said chakra unhindered. The user will place a seal on the weapon which acts instantaneously or in unison with Samehada’s ability to absorb Chakra. This makes it so that even Senjutsu Chakra can be absorbed by the blade like anything else. Once the seal is placed, all parent techniques related to Samehada shares the same trait. The Chakra absorbed can only be fed back to the user when using their curse seal. The seal is placed by touching Samehada. The range is in relation to parent techniques related to Samehada. This seal acts as the Misogi seal does. Effectively nullify and negate the effects of chakra, thus purifying chakra sources so that Samehada can absorb chakra unhindered. Technique activation speed is based on 40% the user's chakra stat.

Name: Thunder Cutter
Element:Lightning
Description: Using his Kiryuu axe, the user releases chakra made of lightning at their target. The lightning chakra takes the form of the axe’s blade. It reaches thirty meters in height and is five meters in with. The technique can be released a multitude of ways. But in all cases is devastating when it strikes. The jutsu cuts through whatever stands before it. No doubt electrocuting, maiming the opponents caught in its way. When combined with water release, the lightning chakra can be even more devastating. Jutsu speed is 40% user's chakra stat and power is based on user chakra levels.

Name: Water Drill Bullet
Description: Using their Ametsuchi Ono axes, the user generates high volumes of water and releases it. The water takes the shape of a drill, fifty meters in length and twelve meters high and wide. The water is quite malleable and can be released in different ways. A swing of the axe, slamming against a surface and so on. The water is ferocious and fast when released. And when it strikes the target it causes physical harm, capable of piercing flesh and breaking bones. The water hallows out the area which is struck. The water collides and floods the area. Jutsu speed is 40% user's chakra stat and power is based on user chakra levels.

Requirements: GM Ninjutsu, GM Bukijutsu, Ametsuchi Ono: Senjiro

Name: Water Shark Dance Prison
Range: 250 Meters
Description: After using the Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave and fusing with Samehada, the user acts as the centre of the resultant giant dome of water. Once this technique has been activated, the dome alters its position in order to reflect the direction of the user’s movements, making it difficult for their target to escape as long as they continue their pursuit. This technique provides the user a tremendous field advantage, as their fused form grants them the ability to breathe and freely move underwater, while his target continues to drown as they attempt to futilely escape the large body of water. This technique is extremely effective in one on one fights, but the user would probably not be able to contain two enemies fleeing in opposite directions. Jutsu speed is 40% user's chakra stat and power is based on user chakra levels.

Requirements: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave

Name: Heavens Grasp
Type: Sensory, Ninjutsu, Juuinjutsu
Description: Using their affinity for sensory, the user causes torrential rainfall over the target area. The user can sense anyone or anything moving within the rain. By doing so, nothing existing on the current plain can escape his gaze. This makes it so that technique designed to conceal the target are rendered useless. Genjutsu and the like designed to perform such tasks are nullified all the same. The user can pinpoint and track targets over long distance. Ever drop of rain is said to be imbued with the user’s chakra. Acting like an extension of the user. Meaning the user can use follow up techniques through this rain. The rain acts like a contact type sensory technique.

Requirements: Rain Tiger At Will, Sensory, GM Ninjutsu: Senjiro

Last edited by Nara on Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

S. Nara Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: S. Nara Jutsus   S. Nara Jutsus EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 3:39 pm

Nara wrote:
Description: Chien Touka is used to cast a genjutsu on those targeted by the user. The technique is used along side the Kairyuu axe of the Ametsuchi Ono set. Whenever the user generates water using the axe, those who see this happening fall under the spell of the genjutsu. The generating or using of water through the weapon is the trigger. Those that are caught within the range of the weapon is affected by the genjutsu. The effects of the genjutsu are quite simple and very subtle. It tricks the mind into believing that the target (affected persons) are functioning as intended. Those affected functions at half their capacity. This affects the target’s speed of action and thought also. The genjutsu was designed to affect the opponent’s perception and speed. The opponent mind and body will be tricked into believing they’re performing their tasks as per normal. Meanwhile in reality they will move at half their normal speed and perceive things at half their normal capabilities of doing so. For example if the opponent’s speed is 50, they will move as if they have a speed of 25. This affects all different areas that the opponent may rely on. Their hand seal speed, kick, running, movement, dodging, throwing is affected.

Description: Kuromaku is initiated after generating lightning chakra through the weaver cloak. The lightning chakra will cause a subtle flash of light with electricity crackling. This gives off the illusion to the opponent that the user is simply preparing an attack. Those targeted by the technique will have already been ensnared by the genjutsu after seeing the flash of light. The subtle flashing of light is the trigger to the technique, which the user can utilise multiple times. The result of the genjutsu is tricking the targets mind in believing that what they see is real. To be more specific for this technique, Kuromaku causes the user to disappear. Its carried out in such a way that when under the effects of the genjutsu, its impossible for the opponents to tell when it happened. Meanwhile they will be treated to an illusionary clone version of the user, that is impossible to differentiate between the real and the fake. The illusionary version of the user also seems to have a chakra network of its own. This allows the user to then move about the battlefield and attack their opponents unsuspectingly. The user can also cast the genjutsu over the allies to achieve the same effect.

Description: The user summons a ten meter long  shark made of steel release chakra. The steel shark was designed to used as part of Senjiro’s trap techniques but is not limited to. The shark is designed to be a coffin of sorts that is quite brutal whenever someone is trapped inside of it. The shark can usually be summoned laying horizontal as if swimming through water. And in other cases, it can be summoned standing vertical as if about to leap out of water. The shark is large enough to house two people inside of it. And once caught inside the shark, they will be impaled by razor sharp spikes that are shaped like a shark’s teeth. The shark teeth (spikes) impales the opponent from all angles inside of it. The shark opens like a coffin, allowing the user to place traps(jutsus) and seals inside of it. The user can then trigger these traps and seals by setting certain conditions. When summoned the shark teeth are non-existent until someone is caught inside of it. The spikes move at 25% user's chakra stat.

Description: The user will place seals on both wrists that are used for sealing and unsealing Ametsuchi Ono. This way the user can carry the weapons around without the need for a sheath. Whenever the user wishes it, the weapons can be summoned immediately by channelling chakra to the seals. This technique allows the user to summon the weapons in several ways. The most common of them all will be the Ametsuchi Ono axes in either hand.

Description: The user channels chakra into Samehada up to 1000 worth of chakra to carry out a desired effect. The scales of Samehada extends and merges with the user’s body. The result is a full-on body armour of blue scales just like Samehada own. The user can have the scales cover their head, forming a protective gear and mask of sorts. The user can elect not to have this happen until a later point. The armour is unrestricted and seems to mould to the user’s body. Meaning that they can move as freely as ever, while performing other normal tasks. The user takes advantage of Samehada’s voracious appetite for chakra. The armour/body suit absorbs chakra like Samehada normally would. And as long as the user keeps absorbing chakra from outside sources(enemy or their attacks). The user can maintain the armour for longer. The user can choose to feed the armour with chakra for the upkeep. The armour starts off with power and durability equal to user chakra stat. The armour speed is 30% user's chakra stat to start off with. The user can increase their physical capabilities by absorbing chakra. The increase in stats follows a ratio of 50 stats per 100 chakra absorbed or donated to the amour. The user can replenish their own chakra supply with the chakra absorbed. The user can decide on the amount that goes towards replenishing their chakra and to the stats mentioned. The user must keep hold of Samehada while using this technique. And should they lose Samehada for more than 2 posts then the technique fails. The user can extend the spikes from their body to attack an opponent just like Samehada normally does. Can control the movements of the spikes, which follows the current level of the armour. The armour makes for a unique defence and offense.

Description: Great Shark Missile creates a 50 meter long shark made of water which the user can then launch at their target. The user can control the movements of the shark when released. The technique packs a great deal of force, capable of blasting through even earthen structures. Those hit by the jutsu are left bitten and mangled as the shark aims to swallow its target.  The technique can be used through Kairyuu or by simply being summoned by the user. The shark can be mixed with other water sources and can also be generated from them. Technique speed is 30% chakra stat, jutsu power increases by 40% chakra stat when combined with lightning techniques of the same level. Experiences a 25% increase in power when combined with raiton attacks below S-rank.

Description: Great White Thunder creates a 50 meter long shark made of lightning chakra. Senjiro can then use it to attack his opponent while controlling its movements. The shark piercing through the opponents while electrocuting and frying the opponent. Those hit with the technique will also be paralysed for two posts. The technique packs a punch, capable of blasting through other structures. The jutsu can be used through Kiryuu or can be summoned into battle by the user. The shark is great for launching surprise attacks against an opponent. By mixing with a water source, it can electrify, shock and fry what’s caught in its radius. Technique speed is 30% chakra stat, jutsu power increases by 40% chakra stat when combined with water style techniques of the same level. Experiences a 25% increase in power when combined with suiton attacks below S-rank.

Description: By kneading chakra the user covers a wide area with steel release chakra expelled from their mouth. The technique blankets the area in fine dust which obstructs the targets vision. By controlling the technique, the user can attack their opponent by forming weapon using the fine dust. Breathing in the dust can have some horrific effects as the user can attack the opponent from the inside out. Spreads at 30% the user's chakra stat.

Description: Living ghost cherub acts in the same way as the living ghost technique with a few differences. Its distinguished by a pair of spirit wings and bull like horns. These are pure aesthetics but carries a theme. Living ghost cherub blocks the user from being invaded by another person’s chakra. This affects genjutsu and other chakra related techniques that are not applied physically by their user. This makes it impossible to overload the user with an opponent’s chakra/jutsu while in this form. The limits of this technique work on the fact that the user must be using their intangible phase. Should the user become tangible then they can be affected through normal means. User still maintain all the other capabilities of the living ghost technique. Cool down and usage is still the same.
For the user to gain protection from an opponent's chakra to influence the user, they must pay one rank lower the chakra cost of the opponent's jutsu for the defence to be successful. Technique happens at 40% user chakra stat.

Description: By kneading chakra the user places a curse on the area. The effect of the curse is that it forces the shadows of those targeted to seek out the user. The speed of the technique moves at 40% the user's chakra stat. This technique is especially useful to those of the Nara clan. The curse technique was designed to have other shadows seek out the user's own. This way striking a connection between the two is easier.

Description: The user combines the great white thunder and great shark missile techniques. By doing this the user merge both jutsus together to form one. Doubling its speed and power while under the control of the user. The shark is 100 meters in length and is seen to be quite ginormous. The user can control its movements, using it alongside other water and lightning based techniques. The jutsu hits with great force leaving the opponents bitten, mangled, electrocuted and fried. The technique will paralyse those caught in its way for up to 3 posts. A direct hit is not necessary for all the effects to take place. The user can form the jutsu using the Ametsuchi Ono weapons.

Description: This genjutsu is triggered by moving the Shokkou cloak about which can be quite deceptive. The user can use any movement of the cloak to trigger then genjutsu. Once the opponent is caught their reality and world becomes inverted. This means up is down, right is left, left is right, front is back, and back is front. This inverted reality is nigh impossible to get use to. Because the brain and body are used to things being a certain way. Those affected will perceive the user attacking from in front, when its from behind etc.

^^^ So for the above, It wouldn't be possible for the person effected to see what was happening behind them, unless they were able to do so naturally, (i.e. through Byakugan/rinnegan or some form of mirror.) Otherwise this just inverts their desired movements, correct?

Description: The area in covered in a thick mist that when perceived by the user. They will believe it’s the same as the hidden mist jutsu. The genjutsu plays tricks on the minds of the opponent. When caught by the genjutsu the opponent automatically seizes all movements. They remain stationary unless they’re able to bring the genjutsu by lifting the mist. In their mind however, they are moving as normal, reacting to things like they normally would. Except that their mind and body put none of this into action. The user can control what the opponent sees while the genjutsu is active. Can target the opponent specifically, allowing their allies to attack freely.

Description: Unlike the usual practice of summoning an entire creature, the user instead summons only the oesophagus of a giant toad from Mount Myōboku: Rock Lodging (妙木山・岩宿, Myōbokuzan: Iwayado). The oesophagus is summoned around a target; if this is done inside a cave or some other structure, it's possible the target will not even notice. The walls of the oesophagus are sticky and pliable, making it difficult for opponents to keep their footing and, therefore, fight as normal. The oesophagus is ordinarily inescapable, and over time it will contract around and digest its victims. The user can control the oesophagus, causing it to expand, contract, or grow in whatever direction he wishes. When first used, Jiraiya claims that no one has ever escaped from this technique. Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki manage to escape when Itachi burns through the oesophagus using Amaterasu. This surprises Jiraiya, as the oesophagus is fire-resistant due to the toad's ability to breathe fire. Power is based on chakra stat, speed is 40% of chakra stat and durability is 60% of chakra stat.

Description: A destructive dive that takes full advantage of a giant toad's body mass. The strength of the fall varies depending on the user. For example, in the case of someone like Jiraiya — one of the Sannin, the summon can be performed in an instant right above the target, further adding the great gravitational force of a several hundred metre-high dive to the toad's own weight. When summoned like this, Senjiro summons a toad in and instant above the target. The technique follows the user chakra stat for power and 50% of chakra stat for speed. The technique was used to crush and subdue giant snakes in the manga/anime.

Description: The technique requires two party to both brand themselves with their own seal. And then to also have their ally place their own unique seal atop of theirs. This causes both seals to mingle and form a “bond” if you will. This results in two users of the hiraishin technique to share seals and marks. By sharing seals, the parties in question can teleport to(FTG)seals and markers that are not their own. This makes it especially difficult for an opponent to predict their movements. Both parties can coordinate attacks, not to mention have escape routes prepared well in advance. User pays normal chakra cost plus whatever else range cost ftg normally requires.

Description: With their curse seal active, the user consciously feed the Senjutu chakra granted into the chakra retainer seal. This allows them to store copious amounts of Senjutsu chakra into the seal. They can then release this stored chakra when needed. Can store four lots of stage one and two chakra. The process is rather rapid but must be done outside of battle. The seal takes the form of three vertical lines placed in the middle of the chest. Once the limit is reached, the user must use up the chakra before storing anymore.

Description: The user converts their chakra to fall in line with Juuinjutsu techniques. And when used the user can passively apply this curse to their shadow release jutsu. The effect of the curse being that it ignores half the strength & durability  stat of the opponent. This makes it so that shadow release techniques are more effect against an opponent. This cost s rank amount of chakra in addition to other shadow release techniques. The user can apply the curse at any point when Nara based techniques are being used. Technique speed is 40% user chakra stat. The effectiveness of the technique relies on the opponents being caught.

^^^ Not sure that simply ignoring 50% of the opponents strength/durability is gonna fly. Maybe 50% of durability, but youd need more reasoning than just "This curse makes all my jutsu more effective". Also, it will need to be SS rank, In addition to the above, it will need to be ACTIVE any time that it is strengthening your jutsu, meaning you must pay cost for this jutsu and those being strengthened.

Back to top Go down
Nara
Sennin
Sennin
Nara

S. Nara Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: S. Nara Jutsus   S. Nara Jutsus EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 4:45 pm

@ Inverted Reality: Correct

@ Shadow Curse: Its been stricken out for now. May revisit some other time. So please carry on with the rest.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

S. Nara Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: S. Nara Jutsus   S. Nara Jutsus EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 4:46 pm

Nara wrote:

^^ APPROVED (Except one that is struck out, obv,)
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

S. Nara Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: S. Nara Jutsus   S. Nara Jutsus EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 4:57 pm

Nara wrote:
Description: Through the use of Samehada, the user creates a large dome that is 100 meters wide and high. The dome resembles a sea urchin when formed. Samehada's scales/spikes sticks out all over the large construct. The dome is an extension of Samehada, capable of the same feats. The ground is made of Samehada's scales, as well as every facet of it. Once the technique is performed, the user can control the spikes and manipulate them to his liking. This way the user can attack his opponents through various means. The person using the technique can also merge with the dome and move throughout it with ease. Capable of appearing instantly from any part of it. Chakra absorbed can be fed directly to Samehada and the user alike. The technique forms at 40% chakra stat. This can change depending on booster techniques in play before the technique was used. This jutsu can be used in conjunction with other Samehada related techniques. Technique power and durability is based on their chakra.

Description: Together with flying thunder god technique and Ametsuchi Ono, the user aims to find ways to deceive an opponent. By sending Ametsuchi Ono flying at an opponent, the user can leave behind five decoy or shadow version of each weapon.The amazing thing about this is that each weapon can teleport and take the place of their decoy. The axes can use which ever decoy they choose. This allows the user to surprise an opponent with their attack pattern. Each decoy last two posts before dissipating. Can also control the decoys and move them about the battlefield. Decoys cannot be used to cause harm to the target at this stage. Technique speed is 40% user chakra stat.

^^^ You should add an additional chakra cost to cause the weapon to switch places with its decoys.

Description: This technique allows the user to control the movements of their weapon through a form of telekinesis. This pertains to the Ametsuchi Ono axes that are laced with the user's chakra. Through this connection the user has full control of the weapons movements. Moves at 50% of the chakra stat.

Description: Prime Instinct focuses on the mind, body and soul, allowing the user to experience heightened abilities. It is viewed by the user as a state of oneness, and despite the chaos around them, internally they’re in a state of bestial peace. Once activated prime instinct boosts the senses of those using this style. The user uses these heightened abilities to their advantage. The user sense of touch, sight, smell, hearing is increased. The user is considered a true master of their own bodies. The user gains three dark vertical lines running along either cheek when using prime instinct. The user’s perception and speed get boosted by +70 when using prime instinct. The users of prime instinct are sometimes likened to animals based on abilities. Prime instinct is especially useful for those with sensory skills. S rank activation cost. B rank upkeep cost.

^^^ Perception is no longer a stat.

Description: Once prime instinct is activated the user constantly emits a field from their person that acts as a sensor. This technique is designed for detecting incoming attacks, while allowing the user to react accordingly. The user also relies on a sense of touch, being capable of avoiding damage at the last possible second. If the user’s own speed is equal to or higher than the attack against them then they’re able to react and dodge if necessary. The “field” is there own chakra acting as a sensory barrier. The field doesn’t inhibit opposing forces but is merely a warning system for Senjiro.

Description: Kyuukaku is used along with prime instinct to heighten their sense of smell. Kyuukaku gives the user the ability to pick up different scents from up to one hundred meters away. It is so acute that the user can perfectly track their opponent’s movements based on scent alone. This is especially useful to the user when using the mist style silent killing techniques. And other similar techniques, as they’re able to differentiate scents. This technique allows the user to fight even with their eyes closed. But not as well as they normally would, without the help of other prime instinct heightened senses.

Description: Shikaku is effective when used for tracking purposes and to spot oncoming foe or attacks. With Shikaku the user can see and pick up on disturbances around themselves. They become eagle eyed, able to spot a fly on a wall up to 100 meters away. Shikaku does not grant the user predictive abilities, nor does it grant them the ability to see chakra etc. It is simply enhanced vision, that cannot see beyond obstructions etc. Should the user have a clear path to see, then they can take notice of things. Cannot look below ground, but can spot something deep inside waters etc.

Description: Choukaku with prime instinct activated gives the users enhanced hearing. They’re able to hear a pin drop up to one hundred meters away. This makes it even more difficult for others to sneak up on the user of the technique. They can track others by sound alone, acting as a sensor for the user. They’re able to manage the sound input to prevent overload and damage to their hearing. Choukaku makes it very useful for spying and eavesdropping on others. Gathering intel and the like becomes a lot easier.

^^^ For all the above sensory enhancements, does that also make them more susceptible to attacks focused on these senses? Such as loud sounds when their hearing is enhanced or bright lights when vision is boosted?

Range:
Description: This technique is simply used to trigger Ametsuchi Ono’s abilities when being remotely controlled by the user. The range of the technique is in relation to the range Ametsuchi is capable of travelling.

Description: Using his knowledge of Kugujutsu, the user mimics the chakra threads technique and add lightning release chakra to it. By doing so, the user can electrocute those targeted by using the chakra threads. The threads can slice through defences like a hot knife through butter. While performing their usual function known for the chakra threads technique. The strings numbers up to ten, one for each finger. They move at 40% user chakra stat, power is based on user chakra stat.

Description: Extending and manipulating their shadow, the user will attempt to connect it with an individual or groups shadow(s). Upon connection, the victim(s) will find themselves unable to move on their own. Their posture will immediately reflect their captors and their bodies will mimic any motions the user of this jutsu makes. Those caught will experience a certain effect brought on by the user. One that the targets are not able to mimic. The user will send lightning chakra through their shadows connected to the victims. This effectively doubles the power of the technique. The victims are left electrocuted, fried, mangled and worse for wear. Jutsu moves at 40% user chakra stat and power/strength is based on chakra stat.

^^^ It should be noted that one of a higher physical strength than the power of this jutsu can still move/resist the hold of the jutsu

Description: This jutsu targets airborne opponents who leaves shadows down on other surfaces. As long as there is a shadow which belongs to the opponent. The user is able to connect their own shadows to it. This effectively binds the opponent(s), forcing them to the user's level. This prevents escape and also airborne assaults by an opponent. Shadows moves at 40% user chakra stat and power is based on chakra.

Description: Through the use of Chakra threads, the user is able to trigger the effects of the Ametsuchi Ono axes. Can use jutsus among other things afforded by the axes. This is done through a connection between the axes and Senjiro's own chakra. The range of the technique works strictly on the chakra threads capabilities. The speed and power of the axes are dependant on its own unique features.

Description: Like its parent technique, this jutsu deals physical damage. Capable of blasting through rock and defences not up to scratch. Its power to kill and maim is augmented by adding a spinning motion to the compactly pressured water.  The technique is can be released by the user or through using their Ametsuchi Ono axes. When released, the technique resembles a cone shaped drill which spins violently. Its 60 meters in length, one meter wide from the tip of the drill, reaching ten meters in width. The user can release the technique in any which way they want. Using existing sources of water or those born from the user. The water is highly pressurised, with tremendous speed to match. The jutsu speed is 40% the user chakra stat and power is based on user's chakra.

Description: By kneading chakra the user produces wave upon wave of water that manifests itself in different ways. From ground level the water rises to 100 meters high. Spanning 120m in width, the water covers a wide range. The water produced becomes like glue, holding the opponent in place while restricting their mobility. The user can of course move through the waves as freely as possible. The waves are crushing, destroying whatever is in its path. Leaving those targeted mangled and maim while causing physical damage. The water moves at 40% user's chakra stat and power is based on chakra. Can be combined with lightning release techniques. The jutsu can be used through normal means by the user. And more commonly through the Ametsuchi Ono axes. The user can use the technique through different means.

Description: Through an understanding of senjutsu chakra. The user developed a means for Samehada to be able to absorb said chakra unhindered. The user will place a seal on the weapon which acts instantaneously or in unison with Samehada’s ability to absorb Chakra. This makes it so that even Senjutsu Chakra can be absorbed by the blade like anything else. Once the seal is placed, all parent techniques related to Samehada shares the same trait. The Chakra absorbed can only be fed back to the user when using their curse seal. The seal is placed by touching Samehada. The range is in relation to parent techniques related to Samehada. This seal acts as the Misogi seal does. Effectively nullify and negate the effects of chakra, thus purifying chakra sources so that Samehada can absorb chakra unhindered. Technique activation speed is based on 40% the user's chakra stat.

Description: Using his Kiryuu axe, the user releases chakra made of lightning at their target. The lightning chakra takes the form of the axe’s blade. It reaches thirty meters in height and is five meters in with. The technique can be released a multitude of ways. But in all cases is devastating when it strikes. The jutsu cuts through whatever stands before it. No doubt electrocuting, maiming the opponents caught in its way. When combined with water release, the lightning chakra can be even more devastating. Jutsu speed is 40% user's chakra stat and power is based on user chakra levels.

Description: Using their Ametsuchi Ono axes, the user generates high volumes of water and releases it. The water takes the shape of a drill, fifty meters in length and twelve meters high and wide. The water is quite malleable and can be released in different ways. A swing of the axe, slamming against a surface and so on. The water is ferocious and fast when released. And when it strikes the target it causes physical harm, capable of piercing flesh and breaking bones. The water hallows out the area which is struck. The water collides and floods the area. Jutsu speed is 40% user's chakra stat and power is based on user chakra levels.

Description: After using the Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave and fusing with Samehada, the user acts as the centre of the resultant giant dome of water. Once this technique has been activated, the dome alters its position in order to reflect the direction of the user’s movements, making it difficult for their target to escape as long as they continue their pursuit. This technique provides the user a tremendous field advantage, as their fused form grants them the ability to breathe and freely move underwater, while his target continues to drown as they attempt to futilely escape the large body of water. This technique is extremely effective in one on one fights, but the user would probably not be able to contain two enemies fleeing in opposite directions. Jutsu speed is 40% user's chakra stat and power is based on user chakra levels.

Description: Using their affinity for sensory, the user causes torrential rainfall over the target area. The user can sense anyone or anything moving within the rain. By doing so, nothing existing on the current plain can escape his gaze. This makes it so that technique designed to conceal the target are rendered useless. Genjutsu and the like designed to perform such tasks are nullified all the same. The user can pinpoint and track targets over long distance. Ever drop of rain is said to be imbued with the user’s chakra. Acting like an extension of the user. Meaning the user can use follow up techniques through this rain. The rain acts like a contact type sensory technique.

^^^ Something that renders the target intangible or unable to be rained on would nullify the effects of this jutsu, just like its parent technique.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Sennin
Sennin
Nara

S. Nara Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: S. Nara Jutsus   S. Nara Jutsus EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 5:50 pm

@ Flying Thunder God: Shadow of Ametsuchi Ono- Cost added

@Sakari Jinsei: Prime Instinct- Remove Perception

@^^^ For all the above sensory enhancements, does that also make them more susceptible to attacks focused on these senses? Such as loud sounds when their hearing is enhanced or bright lights when vision is boosted? - Not necessarily. If something was designed to affect the user in that way then yes. But won't suffer from sensory overload just because.

@Shadow Imitation Strong Hold- The physical stat stuff added. And yeah that would have been a given.

@Heaven Grasp- Yeah noted.
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

S. Nara Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: S. Nara Jutsus   S. Nara Jutsus EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 6:09 pm

Nara wrote:

Description: Together with flying thunder god technique and Ametsuchi Ono, the user aims to find ways to deceive an opponent. By sending Ametsuchi Ono flying at an opponent, the user can leave behind five decoy or shadow version of each weapon.The amazing thing about this is that each weapon can teleport and take the place of their decoy. The axes can use which ever decoy they choose. This allows the user to surprise an opponent with their attack pattern. Each decoy last two posts before dissipating. Can also control the decoys and move them about the battlefield. Decoys cannot be used to cause harm to the target at this stage. Technique speed is 40% user chakra stat. Weapons can switch places with a decoy using a B rank chakra cost.

Description: Prime Instinct focuses on the mind, body and soul, allowing the user to experience heightened abilities. It is viewed by the user as a state of oneness, and despite the chaos around them, internally they’re in a state of bestial peace. Once activated prime instinct boosts the senses of those using this style. The user uses these heightened abilities to their advantage. The user sense of touch, sight, smell, hearing is increased. The user is considered a true master of their own bodies. The user gains three dark vertical lines running along either cheek when using prime instinct. The user’s speed get boosted by +70 when using prime instinct. The users of prime instinct are sometimes likened to animals based on abilities. Prime instinct is especially useful for those with sensory skills. S rank activation cost. B rank upkeep cost. The user doesn't suffer from sensory overload while using this technique. The user can manage the in take of different things related to sensory input or output.

Range:

Description: Extending and manipulating their shadow, the user will attempt to connect it with an individual or groups shadow(s). Upon connection, the victim(s) will find themselves unable to move on their own. Their posture will immediately reflect their captors and their bodies will mimic any motions the user of this jutsu makes. Those caught will experience a certain effect brought on by the user. One that the targets are not able to mimic. The user will send lightning chakra through their shadows connected to the victims. This effectively doubles the power of the technique. The victims are left electrocuted, fried, mangled and worse for wear. Jutsu moves at 40% user chakra stat and power/strength is based on chakra stat. Those with physical strength higher than the power of the jutsu can escape its hold.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Nara
Sennin
Sennin
Nara

S. Nara Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: S. Nara Jutsus   S. Nara Jutsus EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 8:52 am

Type: Bukijutsu- Ninjutsu
Description: The user channels chakra into Samehada up to 1000 worth of chakra to carry out a desired effect. The scales of Samehada extends and merges with the user’s body. The result is a full-on body armour of blue scales just like Samehada own. The user can have the scales cover their head, forming a protective gear and mask of sorts. The user can elect not to have this happen until a later point. The armour is unrestricted and seems to mould to the user’s body. Meaning that they can move as freely as ever, while performing other normal tasks. The user takes advantage of Samehada’s voracious appetite for chakra. The armour/body suit absorbs chakra like Samehada normally would. And as long as the user keeps absorbing chakra from outside sources(enemy or their attacks). The user can maintain the armour for longer. The user can choose to feed the armour with chakra for the upkeep. The armour starts off granting the user power, speed and durability equal to user chakra stat. The user can increase their physical capabilities by absorbing chakra. The armour/user's capabilities increases according to the power of the jutsu or chakra absorb. This further boosts their strength, speed and endurance. The user can replenish their own chakra supply with the chakra absorbed. The user can decide on the amount that goes towards replenishing their chakra and to the stats mentioned. The user must keep hold of Samehada while using this technique. And should they lose Samehada for more than 2 posts then the technique fails. The user can extend the spikes from their body to attack an opponent just like Samehada normally does. Can control the movements of the spikes, which follows the current level of the armour. The armour makes for a unique defence and offence.

Description: Through an understanding of different kinds of energy or chakra. The user developed a means for Samehada to be able to absorb said different kinds of energy/chakra unhindered. The user will place a seal on the weapon which acts instantaneously or in unison with Samehada’s ability to absorb Chakra. This makes it so that even Senjutsu Chakra and other foreign energy can be absorbed by the blade like anything else. Once the seal is placed, all parent techniques related to Samehada shares the same trait. The Chakra/energy absorbed can only be fed back to the user when using their curse seal. The seal is placed by touching Samehada. The range is in relation to parent techniques related to Samehada. This seal acts as the Misogi seal does. Effectively nullify and negate the effects of chakra or other energy sources, thus purifying the energy sources so that Samehada can absorb it unhindered. The seal takes the form of a a mesh like pattern over the surfaces of where its been placed.

Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

S. Nara Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: S. Nara Jutsus   S. Nara Jutsus EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 5:47 pm

Nara wrote:
Type: Bukijutsu- Ninjutsu
Description: The user channels chakra into Samehada up to 1000 worth of chakra to carry out a desired effect. The scales of Samehada extends and merges with the user’s body. The result is a full-on body armour of blue scales just like Samehada own. The user can have the scales cover their head, forming a protective gear and mask of sorts. The user can elect not to have this happen until a later point. The armour is unrestricted and seems to mould to the user’s body. Meaning that they can move as freely as ever, while performing other normal tasks. The user takes advantage of Samehada’s voracious appetite for chakra. The armour/body suit absorbs chakra like Samehada normally would. And as long as the user keeps absorbing chakra from outside sources(enemy or their attacks). The user can maintain the armour for longer. The user can choose to feed the armour with chakra for the upkeep. The armour starts off granting the user power, speed and durability equal to user chakra stat. The user can increase their physical capabilities by absorbing chakra. The armour/user's capabilities increases according to the power of the jutsu or chakra absorb. This further boosts their strength, speed and endurance. The user can replenish their own chakra supply with the chakra absorbed. The user can decide on the amount that goes towards replenishing their chakra and to the stats mentioned. The user must keep hold of Samehada while using this technique. And should they lose Samehada for more than 2 posts then the technique fails. The user can extend the spikes from their body to attack an opponent just like Samehada normally does. Can control the movements of the spikes, which follows the current level of the armour. The armour makes for a unique defence and offence.
^^^ So, Samehada can ONLY store chakra up to the equivalent of the users chakra stat. Also, Samehada doesn't have a chakra stat, ONLY a chakra pool, and is thusly not capable of using chakra absorbed from other techniques to boost yours or its stats. It CAN provide you with chakra to use tehcniques so you don't have to draw from your pool, but it cannot take chakra drawn from foreign techniques to add to your chakra stat.

Description: Through an understanding of different kinds of energy or chakra. The user developed a means for Samehada to be able to absorb said different kinds of energy/chakra unhindered. The user will place a seal on the weapon which acts instantaneously or in unison with Samehada’s ability to absorb Chakra. This makes it so that even Senjutsu Chakra and other foreign energy can be absorbed by the blade like anything else. Once the seal is placed, all parent techniques related to Samehada shares the same trait. The Chakra/energy absorbed can only be fed back to the user when using their curse seal. The seal is placed by touching Samehada. The range is in relation to parent techniques related to Samehada. This seal acts as the Misogi seal does. Effectively nullify and negate the effects of chakra or other energy sources, thus purifying the energy sources so that Samehada can absorb it unhindered. The seal takes the form of a a mesh like pattern over the surfaces of where its been placed.
^^^ Keep in mind that this doesn't allow Samehada to absorb more chakra than it's threshold. If it attempts to do so with something like Senjutsu chakra, the blade WILL turn to stone.

Back to top Go down
Nara
Sennin
Sennin
Nara

S. Nara Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: S. Nara Jutsus   S. Nara Jutsus EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 3:00 pm

((Jutsu transfer from old site))

Name: Cursed Seal of Hanuman (State 1)
Type: Juuinjutsu, Curse Seal
Element: Natural Energy
Range: Self
Handseals: N/A
Speed: Spreads @Chakra Stat
Description: At this stage all curse seals grants the same benefits, although the degree to which it spreads and the patterns will depend on the type of curse seal itself. Whenever the curse seal is activated during the first stage, the user feels a brief amount of pain. This of course will occur the longer the user keeps the curse seal active. After 2 turns active, the user will feel aching pains all over their body, for one post. At this stage where the user is lacking in mastery of the curse seal. After 4 turns they will begin to lose themselves, becoming beast like, finding it hard to differentiate between friends and foes. As such they will go on a rampage which can last up to 8 posts. If they run out of Chakra during this state, then the seal will consume their mind and they will die. The curse seal however of course can be mastered with regular use. The curse seals also grants their user the use of Nature Energy instead of just normal Chakra.

The cursed seal of Hanuman is indeed unique first of all in looks. While similar to other cursed seals, when the cursed seal of Hanuman is active, the user's hair grows spoke and white and grows to their back during their first state. The actual seal is three circles interlocking with each other upon the users chest. The cursed seal spreads throughout the body in a multitude of crescent shapes which glow golden as with other cursed seals.

Advantages:

1.Grants the User 5x Senjutsu/Nature Chakra compared to normal chakra. Once this Runs out, the Curse seal draws on the user's own Chakra reserves.
2.Takes 50 Chakra points per turn once Senjutsu Chakra runs out.
4. Gains x5 Chakra Stat boost to all physical stat.
5. Reduces fits of rage ever time it gets used, which amounts to mastery of the first state. First use reduces range by 2 post, and this carries on until state one is mastered. So 4 IC use of the Curse Seal is beneficial. Can be done as part of Training. 4 posts Minimum Training Sessions.

Disadvantages:

1.Enters a Fit of rage that lasts up to 8 posts. Can reduce this by using the Curse Seal IC, once mastered, this disadvantage is removed.
2. Takes 50 Chakra points per turn once Senjutsu Chakra runs out.
3. Cannot learn or use Sage mode while having the Curse Seal
4. All Stats gets reduced to Half once the Curse Seal gets deactivated if not mastered.
5. Will die if you run out of both Normal and Senjutsu Chakra.

Requirements: GM in Fuuinjutsu. Must have 10+ A ranked Fuuinjutsu techniques to qualify. +5 Juuinjutsu Techniques. 2000 Exp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: State Two-Curse Seal of Hanuman
Type: Juinjutsu Curse Seal
Speed: Spreads@Chakra Stat
Description: The curse seal of Hanuman second state makes the user take on a more animalistic appearance, the animal being a monkey and once chosen it cannot be changed. During this state, the user starts growing hair all over their body. Their face also changes to that of a gorilla, much like Monkey king Enma. A tail is also formed which can be used as an extra arm in battle. At the end of this tail exists another hand.

Advantages:

1.Grants the User x8 Senjutsu/Nature Chakra compared to normal chakra. Once this Runs out, the Curse seal draws on the user's own Chakra reserves.
4. Gains x8 Chakra Stat boost to all physical stat.
5. Reduces fits of rage ever time it gets used, which amounts to mastery of the first state. First use reduces range by 2 post, and this carries on until state one is mastered. So 4 IC use of the Curse Seal is beneficial. Can be done as part of Training. 4 posts Minimum Training Sessions.
Disadvantages:

1.If unmastered, enters a Fit of rage after 3 posts that lasts up to 6 posts. Can reduce this by using the Curse Seal IC
2. Takes 40 Chakra points per turn once Senjutsu Chakra runs out.
4. All Stats gets reduced to Half once the Curse Seal gets deactivated if not mastered.
7. Due to the strain on the body, the user is only able to hold this form for 8 posts, even if fully mastered, otherwise, they will enter a fit of rage and risk death. If the user employs a cool down of two posts before using the seal for eight posts, this will postpone the eight post limit.

Requirements: GM in Fuuinjutsu, must have the Juuinjutsu Skill. Must have mastered state 1. Must have 10+ FuuinJutsu to qualify, first state must be obtained first. +10 Juuinjutsu techniques. Must first do a 10 post training IC describing unlocking the second level. 5000 Exp to Purchase.

(NOTE: The "skill" requirments only apply to the one PLACING the seal, not the one the seal is placed on. Though training and other requirements must be done by the seal bearer, not the placer.)
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

S. Nara Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: S. Nara Jutsus   S. Nara Jutsus EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm

Nara wrote:
((Jutsu transfer from old site))

Name: Cursed Seal of Hanuman (State 1)
Type: Juuinjutsu, Curse Seal
Speed: Spreads @Chakra Stat
Description: At this stage all curse seals grants the same benefits, although the degree to which it spreads and the patterns will depend on the type of curse seal itself. Whenever the curse seal is activated during the first stage, the user feels a brief amount of pain. This of course will occur the longer the user keeps the curse seal active. After 2 turns active, the user will feel aching pains all over their body, for one post. At this stage where the user is lacking in mastery of the curse seal. After 4 turns they will begin to lose themselves, becoming beast like, finding it hard to differentiate between friends and foes. As such they will go on a rampage which can last up to 8 posts. If they run out of Chakra during this state, then the seal will consume their mind and they will die. The curse seal however of course can be mastered with regular use. The curse seals also grants their user the use of Nature Energy instead of just normal Chakra.

The cursed seal of Hanuman is indeed unique first of all in looks. While similar to other cursed seals, when the cursed seal of Hanuman is active, the user's hair grows spoke and white and grows to their back during their first state. The actual seal is three circles interlocking with each other upon the users chest. The cursed seal spreads throughout the body in a multitude of crescent shapes which glow golden as with other cursed seals.

Advantages:

1.Grants the User 5x Senjutsu/Nature Chakra compared to normal chakra. Once this Runs out, the Curse seal draws on the user's own Chakra reserves.
4. Gains x5 Chakra Stat boost to all physical stat.

Disadvantages:

1.Enters a Fit of rage that lasts up to 8 posts. Can reduce this by using the Curse Seal IC, once mastered, this disadvantage is removed.
2. Takes 50 Chakra points per turn once Senjutsu Chakra runs out.

Requirements: GM in Fuuinjutsu. Must have 10+ A ranked Fuuinjutsu techniques to qualify. +5 Juuinjutsu Techniques. 2000 Exp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: State Two-Curse Seal of Hanuman
Type: Juinjutsu Curse Seal
Speed: Spreads@Chakra Stat
Description: The curse seal of Hanuman second state makes the user take on a more animalistic appearance, the animal being a monkey and once chosen it cannot be changed. During this state, the user starts growing hair all over their body. Their face also changes to that of a gorilla, much like Monkey king Enma. A tail is also formed which can be used as an extra arm in battle. At the end of this tail exists another hand.

Advantages:

1.Grants the User x8 Senjutsu/Nature Chakra compared to normal chakra. Once this Runs out, the Curse seal draws on the user's own Chakra reserves.
4. Gains x8 Chakra Stat boost to all physical stat.
Disadvantages:

1.If unmastered, enters a Fit of rage after 3 posts that lasts up to 6 posts. Can reduce this by using the Curse Seal IC
2. Takes 40 Chakra points per turn once Senjutsu Chakra runs out.
7. Due to the strain on the body, the user is only able to hold this form for 8 posts, even if fully mastered, otherwise, they will enter a fit of rage and risk death. If the user employs a cool down of two posts before using the seal for eight posts, this will postpone the eight post limit.

Requirements: GM in Fuuinjutsu, must have the Juuinjutsu Skill. Must have mastered state 1. Must have 10+ FuuinJutsu to qualify, first state must be obtained first. +10 Juuinjutsu techniques. Must first do a 10 post training IC describing unlocking the second level. 5000 Exp to Purchase.

(NOTE: The "skill" requirments only apply to the one PLACING the seal, not the one the seal is placed on. Though training and other requirements must be done by the seal bearer, not the placer.)

Provided this is LIMITED approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

S. Nara Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: S. Nara Jutsus   S. Nara Jutsus Empty

Back to top Go down

S. Nara Jutsus
Page 1 of 1