Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Eyes On The Prize [P] I_vote_lcapEyes On The Prize [P] I_voting_barEyes On The Prize [P] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Eyes On The Prize [P] I_vote_lcapEyes On The Prize [P] I_voting_barEyes On The Prize [P] I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Eyes On The Prize [P] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Eyes On The Prize [P] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Eyes On The Prize [P] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Eyes On The Prize [P] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Eyes On The Prize [P] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Eyes On The Prize [P] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Eyes On The Prize [P] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Eyes On The Prize [P] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Eyes On The Prize [P] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Eyes On The Prize [P]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

Eyes On The Prize [P] Empty
PostSubject: Eyes On The Prize [P]   Eyes On The Prize [P] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 8:26 pm

NPC SPECIFICS:

Kirei moved through the mountains towards the forest near the coast at a high speed. There was to be a man nearby that he was supposed to hunt down and kill. Another Assassination mission, but that was fine with him, he wanted to eat another soul anyways. His target was Shino Uchiha, a powerful user of the clans prided Dojutsu, as well as a powerful user of Fire ninjutsu. He was also known to be adept at hand to hand and sword-play, so Kirei would need to keep on his toes against the man. As it would seem that the man was also known to be lazy, Kirei would hope that he wouldn't put up much of a fight and would instead try to flee, which would make it much easier, but there was always the chance that he would fight, so Kirei had to go in hard and fast, not leaving the man with many options. Once he sensed another chakra signature, he would suppress his own and move much more stealthily through the forest, careful not to make any sounds.

Chakra - 6,900/7,000

Jutsu Used:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Eyes On The Prize [P]   Eyes On The Prize [P] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 8:59 pm

Shino (no not the bug guy) moved languidly through the trees. He pondered what he should snatch for lunch today. There was some suspicious looking fruit hanging in some of the trees nearby that made Shino's eyes light up. That looked interesting to try. He jumped over toward the patch of trees giving his sword a lazy swing an perfectly catching the two fruit that came tumbling into his arms as he landed on the far most tree on the center edge of the patch. Shino looked around cautiously before beginning his newly discovered feast. Shino thought he'd done a very good scan of the place before letting his pants down. He even used his sharingan a bit to check too, before letting his guard all the way down.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Eyes On The Prize [P]   Eyes On The Prize [P] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 9:11 pm

Kirei sensed the man and rushed to his positon ultra stealth like. He had his chakra suppressed an everything. Once he saw the man, sitting on a tree branch eating some fruit, seemingly without a care in the world, Kirei knew it was time! He rushed around quickly moving to be in front of the man. The moment the man noticed Kirei and looked at him, he would be placed in Living Corpse Reincarnation which would take the appearance of their current surroundings, so as to keep the man from really understanding what was happening. Kirei would then form several handseals at high speeds, sending a flurry of jutsu at the man back to back. The end result would be a true firestorm of epic proportions. The false forest would be set ablaze in the area that the attack hit, should it go off to begin with. Should this not occur, as in, should he somehow avoid being caught in the Genjutsu altogether, Kirei would rush the man at full speed before moving to deliver a powerful punch to his chest, all the while attempting to catch the mans eyes to activate his jutsu and carry out the above.

Chakra - 6,450/7,000

Jutsu Used:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Eyes On The Prize [P]   Eyes On The Prize [P] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 9:46 pm

As soon as Shino noticed an intruder his eyes changed immediately into a deep blood red as he instinctively activated his sharingan and went on guard. He felt something was definitely off right away but the brat didn't even give him time to worry! "hey kid don't you know better then to play with fire!" It was unclear whether Shino meant the jutsu or himself as he fell purposely from the tree immediately pushing from the branch at high speed. With a twist mid-air as he fell and a wild swing of his sword he utilized his sword to summon Amatersu's black flames and sling them in an arc right at Kieri's face following it with Kunai's thrown in the trajectory of the places the brat would dodge to and hopefully put his eyes out as Shino used the chance to turn heel as his feet finally hit the ground and swiftly run away! No,no,no,no! This was too embarassing how could he stay? He didn't feel like fighting this no name brat anyway and after embarrassingly letting his guard down he was even less eager.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Eyes On The Prize [P]   Eyes On The Prize [P] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 10:06 pm

Kirei was caught off guard as the man used Amaterasu along with a swing from his sword towards Kirei. It was clear he was only trying to get away, though it was also obvious at this point he didn't realize he was trapped in a Genjutsu either. Regardless, Kirei was ill prepared for the escape tactic and had his eyes heavily damaged by the kunai that was expertly aimed for the location he dodged the fire towards. He would no longer be able to rely on his sense of sight, and he knew this would carry over into the real world as well, only if the user died in the Genjutsu did their injuries vanish. It didn't matter, the man was in his Genjutsu and was now his to collect. He would form a volley of hand seals before sending out four jutsu in total at the man. The first would surround him in a cage of fire that would slowly begin to shrink, thus cutting off his avenues of escape. The second was blades of wind which would whip the fire into a blazing inferno, the final two were the same as used earlier, a ball of fire that was enhanced by a similar ball of wind which would be launched at high speeds to make an even larger blast than even the one prior. The man would have to be a miracle worker to be able to survive this onslaught. Although he was blinded, Kirei knew the direction the man took off in and could still sense his chakra fluctuating wildly as he fled from the area.

Should Shino be caught up in the attack with no way to defend himself/survive, the Living Corpse Reincarnation would be complete and the two of them would exit the Genjutsu back into the real world. Kirei would do the same as he had done to his last target, pulling out his soul and absorbing it into his own body. Though, now, the boy's eyes were bleeding heavily as they seemed to have been singed shut with a black streak spread across them. He would grab the now dead body of the Uchiha man and would take off back to the village, if he was to be healed, he would certainly need a new set of eyes. He would make his way clumsily back to the village, being careful to take care of the body he toted on his back.

Should the man survive the attack, Kirei would give chase, attempting to catch up to him and would attempt to cut him off if possible. The man wouldn't get away that easily, not like he could anyways, this was Kirei's world now.

Chakra - 5,475/7,000

Jutsu Used:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Eyes On The Prize [P]   Eyes On The Prize [P] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 10:19 pm

Shino was sure he was home free when he sensed the large amounts of chakra coming at him but growled in frustration when he realized the brat was apparently going for mutual destruction. He cused his arrogance in only pursuing Fire Style and bukijutsu. He was so sure he would never run into a problem his sword couldn't solve until the last moment. Although he tried throwing some fire style jutsu of his own it was all in vain and just added fuel to the both figurative and literal fire. He died a very aggrieved death.

[FINAL EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Eyes On The Prize [P]   Eyes On The Prize [P] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 10:48 pm

Azallyn wondered lazily through the land of Tsukigakure. Paying no general attention to where he was. He needed to check to see if Mimi was ready to contract with him yet but he had stashed the Ancient Monkey Scroll he'd stolen from the old man in the Lost Forest in his old hiding spot. So instead he'd decided to wonder around here as he was too lazy (and tired) to run across countries again. It wasn't long on his wanderings before he bumped into yet another strange person but this time he saw the other person from a distance away. So this time it wasn't a literal bumping into like the other time. The kid looked badly roughed up and when Azzy noticed the kid's eye's (or lack thereof) he felt his hands itch and with a flash of the swift chakra in his body he arrived before the kid and said loudly, "I'm fixing those since they bug me. Your eye's I mean! Come with me." He would then attempt to pick the kid up and if successful he'd flash into an abandoned house he'd found once around the village and would quickly slide the kid onto the mattress he'd just cleaned a few hours ago before pulling steel medical equipment out of his body before pausing for a bit remembering something...."Hey kid I think I need to get you some replacement eyes.....will you wait paitently here for me........
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Eyes On The Prize [P]   Eyes On The Prize [P] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 10:53 pm

Kirei was heading for the village with the body of the Uchiha being carried on his back when a presence suddenly appeared next to him and a man spoke, something about fixing his eyes because he was annoyed, and before he could protest, both he and the Uchiha he was carrying were transported at blinding speeds to some place he didn't know based on the smells and sounds he could hear. He was placed onto what felt to be a bed and he heard the sound of the man speaking again about waiting while he got replacements. No doubt the man would use the ones fresh from the very body the boy carried into the house with him, but just in case, "Just use the ones from that body. They are the freshest." He didn't want some week old eyes put into his sockets after all. Either way, he was too tired and weak from the battle to really fight back against this man anyways, so he supposed he would just need to wait it out.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Eyes On The Prize [P]   Eyes On The Prize [P] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 11:07 pm

At the kid's words Azzy would look down finally noticing the body carried with the kid. Hmph this kid sure wears some big boots. To think he took down Shino that bastard. That damn old man will be happy to see that body and get it off his mind. Ex Anbu were bad enough especially ex-captains. Actually this was a bounty he was eventually supposed to take on himself but he and the Uchihia brat shared that Lazy trait so....."Looks like you wont need these anymore, Lazy Brat." As he spoke Azzy expertly removed the eye's placing it in a special fluid he'd whipped up from all the medical equipment he stored here. He had at least 100 bases like this world wide all stocked up with various tools and necessities he might need. His body was infused with swift chakra as his every movement produced afterimages. In seconds Azallyn put the kid to sleep and applied his own special anesthesia and began the operation. In his godly expert hands the entire surgery took less then a minute and Azallyn wrapped the man's eye's as he waited to see the results of his godly hands.....
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: Eyes On The Prize [P]   Eyes On The Prize [P] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 11:07 pm

The member 'Shadow' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Event Dice 10' : 9
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Eyes On The Prize [P]   Eyes On The Prize [P] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 11:21 pm

Azallyn smiled completely expecting the result but still basking in his own genius for a moment. He wasn't Omni-Talented but when it came to anything Medical he was an absolute God. In one of his incarnations Medic God HAD been one of his nicknames in fact. Azallyn scribbled a quick note for the kid putting it into his sleeping hand and closing it. The note just said he'd get paid higher to bring it back to that Damn Old Man Lord Hoshi (in those exact words) and to tell the old fart Ancient said Hey, you dead yet? Also it would say in an imperious way that the kid now owed a favor to Azallyn Ancient a.k.a. Voice of Storm although he wasn't called that anymore: So don't you start it back up kid. Finally it would say as pre-repayment ensure he grew a very good physique and sculpt himself better (without including his desire to ogle that developed body once he reached manhood) After that Azallyn would meditate for a while and move 4,000 chakra to his Yin Seal before realizing the medicine would wear off soon, and he disappeared before the kid could wake up. He was bad at post surgery chit-chat and avoided it most of the time.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Eyes On The Prize [P]   Eyes On The Prize [P] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 11:26 pm

Once Kirei woke, he could feel his eyes itching with some newfound power. It would be insane to say that he wasn't excited to try that power out, but at the same time, he would need to heal first and foremost. As he laid there, feeling the anesthesia wearing off slowly, he knew that his body would need a lot of time to heal from the surgery as well as to recover from chakra spent when fighting that damn Uchiha. He was still feeling the taxing on his reserves as the soul hadn't fully incorporated itself with his own yet. He would sigh and lie back onto his bed from his seated position, he would need to rest more before heading back to the village, especially in his condition. He figured this would be a safe place to do so anyways, so no harm done.

[EXIT]

[Claiming Soul and newly transplanted EMS]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eyes On The Prize [P]   Eyes On The Prize [P] Empty

Back to top Go down

Eyes On The Prize [P]
Page 1 of 1