Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Yasai's Mission [P|| MISSIONS] I_vote_lcapYasai's Mission [P|| MISSIONS] I_voting_barYasai's Mission [P|| MISSIONS] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Yasai's Mission [P|| MISSIONS] I_vote_lcapYasai's Mission [P|| MISSIONS] I_voting_barYasai's Mission [P|| MISSIONS] I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Yasai's Mission [P|| MISSIONS] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Yasai's Mission [P|| MISSIONS] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Yasai's Mission [P|| MISSIONS] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Yasai's Mission [P|| MISSIONS] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Yasai's Mission [P|| MISSIONS] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Yasai's Mission [P|| MISSIONS] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Yasai's Mission [P|| MISSIONS] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Yasai's Mission [P|| MISSIONS] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Yasai's Mission [P|| MISSIONS] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Yasai's Mission [P|| MISSIONS]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

Yasai's Mission [P|| MISSIONS] Empty
PostSubject: Yasai's Mission [P|| MISSIONS]   Yasai's Mission [P|| MISSIONS] EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 10:10 pm

Missions:

Yasai had decided to take on numerous missions today in order to further increase his funding, so that he could purchase some weapons to use in his training as well as to begin to build what his mother called, a nest egg. His first mission would be a simple tracking mission, hunting down a student who had decided to run away from the school building. So, he hit the streets instantly, asking around for the young kid. It only took around an hour before he found him at a local fun house for youngsters he had visited many times through his childhood. He grabbed the boy by his collar and dragged his skipping ass back to class. He would then begin his next mission.

[Mission 1 - complete]
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

PostSubject: Re: Yasai's Mission [P|| MISSIONS]   Yasai's Mission [P|| MISSIONS] EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 10:12 pm

His next mission was to head out the village gates to the deserts just outside of the walls. There was a bear destroying crops in the oasis. His job was to enter, exterminate the thing and then head back into the village. When he arrived in the oasis he had to admit it was beautiful. Trees and a small stream leading into a pond that no doubt helped to irrigate the local crops. Though, the thing that stood out was the very large bear terrorizing the local farmers. He would approach this in a very tactical manner, just like they taught in the academy. Approaching silently from downwind, he would then rush in under the beast and would deliver a punch to its throat, effectively closing its wind pipe. Next he would dodge the swipe of its claw before delivering a kick to the joint in its arm, breaking it at the elbow. Finally, he would grab a pitchfork and would drive it through the beasts skull, twisting at the end, killing it instantly. It was a brutal but effective victory. He would then head to his next mission.

[Mission 2 - complete]
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

PostSubject: Re: Yasai's Mission [P|| MISSIONS]   Yasai's Mission [P|| MISSIONS] EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 10:15 pm

His next mission was one that required the most haste available, he had to rush over to a park to stop some kids, no doubt his age or a little older, from killing themselves while playing ninja. He arrived to find numerous shuriken and kunai embedded into the ground and trees. He heard kids laughing and playing, it was time to act! He would rush forwards, collecting all of the things he could find and then grabbing the kids, giving them a stern talking to and taking them back to the academy, also advising the instructors there to replace the locks as they had no doubt been broken by the young trouble makers. He had no desire to stay in the academy much longer, so he returned to the park to do a secondary sweep for any leftover weapons, only finding a handful that he would be able to take back to the academy and return to the instructors there. He was no fan of being back in the academy, he never had liked the place much, even though he spent so little time there as it was. Either way, he walked out the door and went to begin his next mission.

[Mission 3 - complete]
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

PostSubject: Re: Yasai's Mission [P|| MISSIONS]   Yasai's Mission [P|| MISSIONS] EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 10:20 pm

His fourth mission of the day would be to lead a younger couple on a tour of the village. It was a simple task and slightly demeaning for one of his skill level, but he was a Genin after all and this is the kind of mission he was required to take on as such. He would rush to the meeting location meeting the two before beginning the tour. Their first stop was the market district where they were able to see hundreds of stalls and dozens of places playing different forms of music. He would then take them by the Genin training grounds to see shinobi in action. He would then swing by the academy which was a magnificent building. Next, He would take them by the famous tree tower that housed their illustrious Hoshikage. It was the center point of the village. Their final stop would be the hotel they would be staying in. They actually left him a rather generous tip for her spirited tour of the village. He was simply glad to have that lame mission over with so he would be able to move on to one more exciting.

[Mission 4 - complete]
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

PostSubject: Re: Yasai's Mission [P|| MISSIONS]   Yasai's Mission [P|| MISSIONS] EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 10:22 pm

He would begin the final mission of the day with yet another boring, mundane task. It was simply to tidy up an old training ground that had fallen into disrepair. It was kind of lame, to be totally honest, but at least he was being paid. It started by picking up all the loose weaponry left lying around by careless shinobi. They knew some poor genin would come along and clean up their messes, so they didn't even care what happened to the grounds. Once he had collected all of those, she would go around repairing the various seals that dotted the grounds. The first one was to repair the grounds themselves from destructive battles, it would seem that particular seal was at least a year old. that was simply unacceptable. Her next task would be to fix up all the training dummies that were scattered around the field. The seal on those was so that it could repair any damage done to them the moment it happened, even going so far as to repair total destruction. He had a repair seal that simply had to be placed over the old one to allow it to take the place of the useless one. Regardless, he completed the task and sat down to rest a moment before turning in all his missions and heading home.

[Mission 5 - complete]

4,600 exp
1,000 ryo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yasai's Mission [P|| MISSIONS]   Yasai's Mission [P|| MISSIONS] Empty

Back to top Go down

Yasai's Mission [P|| MISSIONS]
Page 1 of 1