Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Currency/Mission System I_vote_lcapCurrency/Mission System I_voting_barCurrency/Mission System I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Currency/Mission System I_vote_lcapCurrency/Mission System I_voting_barCurrency/Mission System I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Currency/Mission System EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Currency/Mission System EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Currency/Mission System EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Currency/Mission System EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Currency/Mission System EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Currency/Mission System EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Currency/Mission System EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Currency/Mission System EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Currency/Mission System EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Currency/Mission System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

Currency/Mission System Empty
PostSubject: Currency/Mission System   Currency/Mission System EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 6:16 pm

Currency/Mission System Tumblr_ojhmgrJYcR1r2hy3ro1_500

THE CURRENCY SYSTEM

Players have access to two types of currency on this site. These are the EXP and Ryo values. 

EXP is also known as Experience and is gained through both training and through missions. This can be spent on Jutsu, Summons, Ranks, tiers, and Limiteds.

Ryo is the strict monetary value. It is only obtained from missions and may only be used when purchasing equipment, armors or weapons.

While most missions offer a much higher Ryo reward upon completion, there may be cases where the EXP reward is much higher, in the case of special events/missions.
Players are allowed to give Ryo as a gift, as long as it is given from their personal stash. 
Villages/Kage may gift Ryo and/or EXP to their ninja as long as it comes from either their personal or Village stash.

Starting EXP/Ryo

Genin:1,500 EXP, 500 Ryo
Chuunin:2,500 EXP, 1,000 Ryo
Special Jounin:3,500 EXP, 1,000 Ryo
Jounin:4,000 EXP, 1,500 Ryo
Kage5,000 EXP, 2,500 Ryo
***** If one starts in a clan they automatically get +500 Ryo *****

While Ryo can only be earned through doing missions or perhaps as a reward from an event, EXP is much more common as most things you do as a ninja help you to gain experience. For every topic you start, you get 500 Exp points, and for every post within any topic you get 200 exp per post you do. This is for all Training and CD based threads. Mission threads give more experience per post and for starting the thread.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

Currency/Mission System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currency/Mission System   Currency/Mission System EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 6:17 pm

Currency/Mission System Naruto10

THE MISSION SYSTEM

The main form of income for any ninja is taking on missions. There are six levels of missions, all broken down to their difficulty and the tasks they require ninja to complete. Please note that while preforming mission you are not allowed to loot anything from corpses or claim anything not mentioned in the rewards section. Of course, the higher level missions have a higher payout and are only available to higher ranked ninja. Below are the minimum rewards for missions per rank:

D-rank: 200 Exp and 200 Ryo
C-rank: 400 Exp and 500 Ryo
B-rank: 600 Exp and 800 Ryo
A-rank: 800 Exp and 1,500 Ryo
S-rank: 1,000 Exp and 3,500 Ryo
SS-rank: 2,000 Exp and 5,000 Ryo

Each mission requires a certain number of posts to be done before it can be considered “complete”. These posts do not have a set required word count, but there should be an obvious amount of effort put in to each post. Users are not allowed to do any form of trainings during missions even if the training meets the same post requirements as missions.

D-rank: 1 post
C-rank: 3 posts
B-rank: 5 posts
A-rank: 7 posts
S-rank: 9 posts
SS-rank: 10 posts

Each rank of mission is reserved for those who are at the proper level to take on said mission, or those who have specific orders given IC from their kage. Below are the requirements for each mission type

D-rank: Anyone may take these from Genin up.
C-rank: Anyone may take these from Chuunin up, Genin require a team.
B-rank: Anyone may take these from Special Jounin up, Genin and Chuunin require a team. (Genin team must be lead by a Jounin)
A-rank: This is reserved for B-1 Special Jounin and regular Jounin and up only.
S-rank: This is reserved for those Jounin who are  A-1 tier.(Jounin of A-3 Tier can prefrom these missions with 2 additional A-3 Ninja. A-2 Ninja can preform this mission with one other partner.)
SS-rank: This is reserved for those who have attained S-rank Status.

Someone of a higher rank may take up to two lower ranked people on a mission that is ONE rank LOWER than their highest possible rank.

I.e. a Jounin who is able to take on A-rank missions can take up to TWO lower ranked ninja with him on B-ranked missions since A-rank is his max.

(Those who are not affiliated with a village may take on missions according to their tier.

D-1 to D-3: D-rank missions
C-1 to C-3: C-rank missions
B-1 to B-3: B-rank missions
A-3 to A-2: A-rank missions
A-1 to S-1: S-rank missions
S-1: SS rank missions
Back to top Go down

Currency/Mission System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha :: General :: Systems-
Jump to: