Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Missions 2 [P] I_vote_lcapMissions 2 [P] I_voting_barMissions 2 [P] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Missions 2 [P] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Missions 2 [P] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Missions 2 [P] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Missions 2 [P] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Missions 2 [P] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Missions 2 [P] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Missions 2 [P] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Missions 2 [P] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Missions 2 [P] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Missions 2 [P]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

Missions 2 [P] Empty
PostSubject: Missions 2 [P]   Missions 2 [P] EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 5:08 pm

Missions:

Shizune was running a bit late for the batch of missions she had been assigned to on this day. She had overslept and then had to take the long way because a black cat had almost crossed her path! Just when she was about to her first mission, she had to use the bathroom, so after taking care of that, she was finally ready. She just had to climb a hundred flights of stairs now... great. She would crack her neck and stretch before rushing into the stairwell and leaping from floor to floor by sliding her lithe frame through the middle of the well. As she arrived to the top floor, she would look around for the room that she had been sent to check for the mission. An elderly lady had left a note and a bag of trash to be taken back to the dumpster that was located at the bottom of the building. She would be damned if she had to walk back down, so she found the nearest window and jumped out. Using her shinobi skills, she would walk down the side of the building, saving a ton of time and effort, it took only a sixteenth of the time to get down as it did to get up and she was happy about that!

[Mission 1 - Complete]

Last edited by Shizune on Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

Missions 2 [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missions 2 [P]   Missions 2 [P] EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 5:58 pm

She would throw the trash away before moving out to the suburbs to take on her next mission. An old man was repainting a brick wall at his house a white color, while that was a simple task, the man was a veteran shinobi and wanted to do it himself, but he had gotten feeble in his old age and required help, though he simply said it was good for the new generation to do some work with their hands as opposed to fancy jutsu. Shizune was sure she would be able to invent a seal that could change the color of his wall as much as he'd like, but he was a bit of an old fashioned man, so they would do it his way. She took a brush and went to town painting as best she could the higher places while he covered the bottom. By the time they got done, it had been two hours and they two took a break to drink some lemonade before she had to go to take on her next mission. She was happy with the progress she was making thus far, but she also had three more missions to take on before the day was done. She would bid farewell to the old man before moving off to take on her next missions.

[Mission 2 - Complete]
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

Missions 2 [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missions 2 [P]   Missions 2 [P] EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 6:08 pm

Shizune had three more missions to take on today and daylight was burning! She needed to make more money because she was doing a lot of research these days. Researching seals used up a lot of chakra paper and a TON of chakra ink, so she burned through her reserves quickly as she attempted to fabricate new seals. Her first mission would be a simple tracking mission, hunting down a student who had decided to run away from the school building. She hit the streets instantly, asking around for the young kid. It only took around an hour before she found him at a local fun house for youngsters she had visited many times through her childhood. The boy was running about playing games and riding some of the rides that were available to keep children entertained. He was doing much better at most of the games than the civilian training, so Shizune decided to hamper on his fun a bit by walking up behind him and yelling at him and then dragging his skipping ass back to the school building and taking him straight back to his class and handing him over to his teacher. It was time for the next mission.

[Mission 3 - Complete]
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

Missions 2 [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missions 2 [P]   Missions 2 [P] EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 6:09 pm

Her next mission was to head out the village gates to the deserts just outside of the walls. There was a bear destroying crops in the oasis. Her job was to enter, exterminate the thing and then head back into the village. When she arrived in the oasis she had to admit it was beautiful. Trees and a small stream leading into a pond that no doubt helped to irrigate the local crops. Though, the thing that stood out was the very large bear terrorizing the local farmers. She would approach this in a very tactical manner, just like they taught in the academy. Appraching silently from downwind, she would then rush in under the beast and would deliver a punch to its throat, effectively closing its wind pipe. Next she would dodge the swipe of its claw before delivering a kick to the joint in its arm, breaking it at the elbow. Finally, she would grab a pitchfork and would drive it through the beasts skull, twisting at the end, killing it instantly. It was a brutal but effective victory. She would then head to her next mission.

[Mission 4 - Complete]
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

Missions 2 [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missions 2 [P]   Missions 2 [P] EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 6:11 pm

Her final mission was one that required the most haste available, she had to rush over to a park to stop some kids, no doubt her age or a little younger, from killing themselves while playing ninja. She arrived to find numerous shuriken and kunai embedded into the ground and trees. She heard kids laughing and playing, it was time to act! She would rush forwards, collecting all of the things she could find and then grabbing the kids, giving them a stern talking to and taking them back to the academy, also advising the instructors there to replace the locks as they had no doubt been broken by the young trouble makers. She had no desire to stay in the academy much longer, so she returned to the park to do a secondary sweep for any leftover weapons, only finding a handful that she would be able to take back to the academy and return to the instructors there. She was no fan of being back in the academy, she never had liked the place much, even though she spent so little time there as it was. Either way, she was done for the day and she was ready to get some much deserved rest.

[Mission 5 - Complete]

1,000 ryo
4,600 exp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Missions 2 [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missions 2 [P]   Missions 2 [P] Empty

Back to top Go down

Missions 2 [P]
Page 1 of 1