Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Missions 1[P] I_vote_lcapMissions 1[P] I_voting_barMissions 1[P] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Missions 1[P] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Missions 1[P] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Missions 1[P] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Missions 1[P] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Missions 1[P] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Missions 1[P] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Missions 1[P] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Missions 1[P] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Missions 1[P] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Missions 1[P]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

Missions 1[P] Empty
PostSubject: Missions 1[P]   Missions 1[P] EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 9:43 pm

Missions:

Shizune had decided to take on numerous missions today in order to further increase her funding, so that she could research more seals. Researching seals used up a lot of chakra paper and a TON of chakra ink, so she burned through her reserves quickly as she attempted to fabricate new seals. Her first mission would be a simple tracking mission, hunting down a student who had decided to run away from the school building. She hit the streets instantly, asking around for the young kid. It only took around an hour before she found him at a local fun house for youngsters she had visited many times through her childhood. She grabbed the boy by his collar and dragged his skipping ass back to class. She would then begin her next mission.

[Mission 1 - complete]

Last edited by Shizune on Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

Missions 1[P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missions 1[P]   Missions 1[P] EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 9:59 pm

Her next mission was to head out the village gates to the deserts just outside of the walls. There was a bear destroying crops in the oasis. Her job was to enter, exterminate the thing and then head back into the village. When she arrived in the oasis she had to admit it was beautiful. Trees and a small stream leading into a pond that no doubt helped to irrigate the local crops. Though, the thing that stood out was the very large bear terrorizing the local farmers. She would approach this in a very tactical manner, just like they taught in the academy. Appraching silently from downwind, she would then rush in under the beast and would deliver a punch to its throat, effectively closing its wind pipe. Next she would dodge the swipe of its claw before delivering a kick to the joint in its arm, breaking it at the elbow. Finally, she would grab a pitchfork and would drive it through the beasts skull, twisting at the end, killing it instantly. It was a brutal but effective victory. She would then head to her next mission.

[Mission 2 - complete]
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

Missions 1[P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missions 1[P]   Missions 1[P] EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 10:09 pm

Her next mission was one that required the most haste available, she had to rush over to a park to stop some kids, no doubt her age or a little younger, from killing themselves while playing ninja. She arrived to find numerous shuriken and kunai embedded into the ground and trees. She heard kids laughing and playing, it was time to act! She would rush forwards, collecting all of the things she could find and then grabbing the kids, giving them a stern talking to and taking them back to the academy, also advising the instructors there to replace the locks as they had no doubt been broken by the young trouble makers. She had no desire to stay in the academy much longer, so she returned to the park to do a secondary sweep for any leftover weapons, only finding a handful that she would be able to take back to the academy and return to the instructors there. She was no fan of being back in the academy, she never had liked the place much, even though she spent so little time there as it was. Either way, she walked out the door and went to begin her next mission.

[Mission 3 - complete]
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

Missions 1[P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missions 1[P]   Missions 1[P] EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 10:22 pm

Her fourth mission of the day would be to lead a younger couple on a tour of the village. It was a simple task and slightly demeaning for one of her skill level, but she was a Genin after all and this is the kind of jutsu she was required to take on as such. She would rush to the meeting location meeting the two before beginning the tour. Their first stop was the market district where they were able to see hundreds of stalls and dozens of places playing different forms of music. She would then take them by the Genin training grounds to see shinobi in action. She would then swing by the academy which was a magnificent building. Next, she would take them by the famous chime tower that housed their illustrious Otokage. It was the center point of the village. Their final stop would be the hotel they would be staying in. They actually left her a rather generous tip for her spirited tour of the village. She was simply glad to have that lame mission over with so she would be able to move on to one more exciting.

[Mission 4 - complete]
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

Missions 1[P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missions 1[P]   Missions 1[P] EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 10:34 pm

She would begin her final mission of the day with yet another boring, mundane task. She was simply to tidy up an old training ground that had fallen into disrepair. It was kind of lame, she had to be honest, but at least she was being paid. She started by picking up all the loose weaponry left lying around by careless shinobi. They knew some poor genin would come along and clean up their messes, so they didn't even care what happened to the grounds. Once she had collected all of those, she would go around repairing the various seals that dotted the grounds. The first one was to repair the grounds themselves from destructive battles, it would seem that particular seal was at least a year old. that was simply unacceptable. Her next task would be to fix up all the training dummies that were scattered around the field. The seal on those was so that it could repair any damage done to them the moment it happened, even going so far as to repair total destruction. She had an idea in the works to create a seal that had this effect on people, but she was still very far off of achieving such a lofty goal. Regardless, she completed her task and sat down to rest a moment before turning in all her missions and heading home.

[Mission 5 - complete]

4,600 exp
1,000 ryo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Missions 1[P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missions 1[P]   Missions 1[P] Empty

Back to top Go down

Missions 1[P]
Page 1 of 1