Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Life finds a way (3rd gate training, 25% coupon) I_vote_lcapLife finds a way (3rd gate training, 25% coupon) I_voting_barLife finds a way (3rd gate training, 25% coupon) I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Life finds a way (3rd gate training, 25% coupon) I_vote_lcapLife finds a way (3rd gate training, 25% coupon) I_voting_barLife finds a way (3rd gate training, 25% coupon) I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Life finds a way (3rd gate training, 25% coupon) EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Life finds a way (3rd gate training, 25% coupon) EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Life finds a way (3rd gate training, 25% coupon) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Life finds a way (3rd gate training, 25% coupon) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Life finds a way (3rd gate training, 25% coupon) EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Life finds a way (3rd gate training, 25% coupon) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Life finds a way (3rd gate training, 25% coupon) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Life finds a way (3rd gate training, 25% coupon) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Life finds a way (3rd gate training, 25% coupon) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Life finds a way (3rd gate training, 25% coupon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Life finds a way (3rd gate training, 25% coupon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life finds a way (3rd gate training, 25% coupon)   Life finds a way (3rd gate training, 25% coupon) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 8:10 pm

Zen walked slowly, he had nowhere to be at this moment and his body was done adjusting to his latest assimilation. He had no worries about being weakened during his next battle. He was passing through the Land of Valleys to get to his next rest stop. As he walked through the famed valley of the end, he felt a spike of chakra and moved to check out what it was. Curiosity was one human feeling he found to be most intriguing as humans were often drawn to something that could kill them simply due to the fact that they wanted to find out just if it COULD kill them. He had no worries of death however, as he was confident in his newfound abilities to heal him. When he arrived at the source, he found a woman simply charging up her chakra. He would remain off to the side, watching, learning. He wouldn’t interfere with her, he simply had nothing better to do than to watch her do whatever it was she was going to do.
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: Life finds a way (3rd gate training, 25% coupon)   Life finds a way (3rd gate training, 25% coupon) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 7:07 pm

Zenzo watched as she began to charge chakra and her body began to go through subtle changes as she pushed more and more chakra through it. There were three distinct bursts in her chakra that he could sense, he needed to know more about this technique. It seemed like quite the buildup for it to just be a weak technique. He didn’t bother going with a tactical approach, instead, he wanted to do something a bit more direct. He rushed forward intent to land a solid blow to the woman’s head. Her reaction to his attack would show multiple things that he could factor into the strength of this unknown technique. If she managed to dodge, he would know that it made her faster, if she managed to block or catch his punch, it made her both faster and stronger. Though, that’s all based on the assumption that she is currently at or below his current level. But, judging by her chakra capacity that she was showing at the moment, he estimated she was only slightly stronger than his base, as it was only thanks to his DNA that he was at his current level.

CHAKRA: 1,140/1,140
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: Life finds a way (3rd gate training, 25% coupon)   Life finds a way (3rd gate training, 25% coupon) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 7:45 pm

Her catching his fist told him all he needed to know. That she seemed to have a physical enhancement jutsu active. He didn’t have time to really do anything else as he found himself in the air and then on the ground all within the span of a second. Many things had happened and he definitely had a few broken ribs and internal bleeding. She had spoken, so he figured he would respond as his body heals. Slowly getting up, spitting out a glob of blood, Zenzo would speak, “You are not a woman. Your reaction to my attack defines you as a Kunoichi. Ninja have no concept of ‘rude’ when it comes to accomplishing the mission. My mission is to learn as much about that jutsu you are using as I can. I won’t kill you. Unless you prove to be more useful to me dead.” His voice was monotone and unfeeling, almost inhuman. He would then hold out his right arm, it distorting and shaping itself into a long bladed weapon made of a dark metal. He would then dash forwards again, ignoring her other questions, he didn’t care to respond. His wounds had fully healed and he was thankful for his Akashiya blood. But, he did feel the dip in his chakra, so that was something to watch out for.

Chakra:  960/1,140

-150 chakra for healing broken bones and damaged organs.

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: Life finds a way (3rd gate training, 25% coupon)   Life finds a way (3rd gate training, 25% coupon) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 9:12 pm

Feeling her blade clash with his own arm, he had to admit she was strong, but he could supplement his strength as well. His body would be surrounded by an aura of plasma, his hair now standing on end and his body letting off arcs of blue lightning. It would appear similar in nature to the Lightning Release Armor, but that isn’t what it was. This was a plasma shroud, he could feel himself growing stronger, his own blade gaining durability and strength behind it. Her rearward movement was all it took to give him the opening he needed to create some space. He would move backwards at a fast pace before dodging the blade now coated in red lightning. He barely managed to dodge, but managed to nonetheless. He would move to block her next strike, his plasma aura only barely making his scythe strong enough to weather the attack. Its blade cutting into it slightly. His other arm was free, but also unable to do much at the moment as his main focus was not getting bisected. He didn’t have enough chakra to throw around and just let her kill him over and over again. “I do not need you to tell me about your ability. You are showing me plenty. I can see the very atoms that make up your body, your chakra, everything. I see how they interact and understand their relationships. I already know all I need to about the makeup of this ability, I only need you to show it to me in action.” His response was one that may warrant a strange look, but one may notice his eyes glowing a luminescent neon green as he scanned her blade, noticing the firing of ions and electrons as well as chakra that made up the lightning coating her blade. He also could see what made up her chakra network and this ability that seemed to allow more chakra atoms to pass through her coils than normal. It was having detrimental effects on her body, but she seemed to have a natural healing factor fighting a losing battle against it. However, she wouldn’t be nearly as injured as one who didn’t have that natural healing.

Chakra:  910/1,140

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: Life finds a way (3rd gate training, 25% coupon)   Life finds a way (3rd gate training, 25% coupon) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 6:56 pm

Zenzo watched as she entered the next level in her form. How her body seemed to enhance itself further and he realized this was most likely to aid it in getting used to the boost in strength. If you went too far too fast, you were more likely to rip yourself apart than grow in strength. So, he kept these notes and would work on using them somehow in the future. He was about to move in to make an attack when she moved forward at a speed equal to his own. He had been too busy analyzing her initial technique that he failed to see the follow-up. He was bombarded by a series of powerful punches that came faster than he was able to react to as he was still recoiling from the shock of it all. When it finished, he had gathered his wits about him and released a push against her electrons. This would cause her to be flung away from him. If she was, he would take a moment to let himself heal before turning to walk away. She didn’t seem like she wanted to fight, and he had gained all the information he needed on the technique that he had a few ideas of his own worked up. He kept his aura active though, as he expected her to attack again, but he wouldn’t complain if she didn’t.

Chakra: 770/1,140

-50 healing broken bones and bruises

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: Life finds a way (3rd gate training, 25% coupon)   Life finds a way (3rd gate training, 25% coupon) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 6:40 pm

Zenzo was walking away from the woman when he heard her yell something about underestimation and then about a hammer. He was then granted sweet release as he found it difficult to put his thoughts together coherently. He came back to his senses on the ground, his head healed and a tree laying next to him. Slowly standing up, he would crack his neck in an odd and unnatural manner before looking back to the strange woman. "I have already learned all that I needed to know. I need nothing more from you at this time." It was obvious, at least to him, that she was now useless to him. It wasn't that he underestimated her ability, no, she was powerful, it was that he hadn't went into that fight to win. Simply put, he did that solely for research and he had gained all that he wanted from it, therefore, to him, it was useless to continue. He would take a moment to look at her, covered in lightning still, both of them obvious beasts in the taijutsu field. "I do not wish to fight you anymore." He said it in more plain terms, hoping that she would understand more simple words.

Chakra: 620/1,140

-150 for healing broken bone and internal damage.
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: Life finds a way (3rd gate training, 25% coupon)   Life finds a way (3rd gate training, 25% coupon) EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 6:45 pm

Zenzo listened to the woman speak angrily at him. It would have annoyed him at a different time, but he had ascended past that point by now. At this point is was as though she was an ant speaking to a mountain. "My name is Zenzo. I am God." He spoke matter of factly, as though what he said wasn't absolutely outlandish to most mortals. He was not confident in what he was saying, no confidence left room for doubt. He wholeheartedly believed what he was saying to be true. Once he was complete, he would be on a level beyond anyone else on the planet, he still had a ways to go yet though. He could feel that there was just something missing from his soul, but he would find it and he would assimilate it into himself to bring himself into perfection. He wouldn't be on the level of these lowly mortals any longer than he needed to, they might could hurt him, but they would never kill him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life finds a way (3rd gate training, 25% coupon)   Life finds a way (3rd gate training, 25% coupon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Life finds a way (3rd gate training, 25% coupon)
Page 1 of 1