In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
A thousand Birds and the Devil (Chidori Training, Fauna/Kosuke) (50% Coupon) I_vote_lcapA thousand Birds and the Devil (Chidori Training, Fauna/Kosuke) (50% Coupon) I_voting_barA thousand Birds and the Devil (Chidori Training, Fauna/Kosuke) (50% Coupon) I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
A thousand Birds and the Devil (Chidori Training, Fauna/Kosuke) (50% Coupon) I_vote_lcapA thousand Birds and the Devil (Chidori Training, Fauna/Kosuke) (50% Coupon) I_voting_barA thousand Birds and the Devil (Chidori Training, Fauna/Kosuke) (50% Coupon) I_vote_rcap 
Fauna Yasenha
Shizune
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Karasu
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Kim
Latest topics
» Karasu's Updates
A thousand Birds and the Devil (Chidori Training, Fauna/Kosuke) (50% Coupon) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 6:03 pm by Bet

» Karasu's Wheel of Fortune
A thousand Birds and the Devil (Chidori Training, Fauna/Kosuke) (50% Coupon) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 5:47 pm by Bet

» Asuka Updates
A thousand Birds and the Devil (Chidori Training, Fauna/Kosuke) (50% Coupon) EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 6:05 pm by Shizune

» Inaris Updates
A thousand Birds and the Devil (Chidori Training, Fauna/Kosuke) (50% Coupon) EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 6:05 pm by Shizune

» Lucifer's Rolls [WoF]
A thousand Birds and the Devil (Chidori Training, Fauna/Kosuke) (50% Coupon) EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 5:13 pm by Bet

» Fukou Ootsutsuki - Wheel of Fortune
A thousand Birds and the Devil (Chidori Training, Fauna/Kosuke) (50% Coupon) EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 3:49 pm by Bet

» Roku Enzoka - Wheel of Fortune
A thousand Birds and the Devil (Chidori Training, Fauna/Kosuke) (50% Coupon) EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 3:46 pm by Bet

» Inaris wheel of fortune
A thousand Birds and the Devil (Chidori Training, Fauna/Kosuke) (50% Coupon) EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 3:40 pm by Bet

» Asuka’s wheel of fortune
A thousand Birds and the Devil (Chidori Training, Fauna/Kosuke) (50% Coupon) EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 3:28 pm by Bet

Top posting users this week
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 21 registered users
The newest registered user is Xui Mei

Our users have posted a total of 1465 messages in 288 subjects

A thousand Birds and the Devil (Chidori Training, Fauna/Kosuke) (50% Coupon)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

A thousand Birds and the Devil (Chidori Training, Fauna/Kosuke) (50% Coupon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A thousand Birds and the Devil (Chidori Training, Fauna/Kosuke) (50% Coupon)   A thousand Birds and the Devil (Chidori Training, Fauna/Kosuke) (50% Coupon) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 6:54 pm

Raiden walked along a path away from the village. He couldn’t help himself but to go and check on how things were doing. He did so in a disguise of course, but he had long since discarded it. He walked and allowed his mind to wander from the village, he knew he had many bad memories associated with the place, but also many good ones. He just couldn’t suppress the guilt for what he did, even though it was the right thing to do, he always thought he could have found a better way. But, there is no use dwelling on the past. He walked in silence, watching occasionally as birds flew overhead or wildlife scurried away at his approach, they had good senses for danger and apparently he still hadn’t quite mastered his suppression of his aura yet. He could feel someone approaching from the rear, but they didn’t feel like a threat, so he simply kept them in the back of his mind, he wouldn’t start something if there wasn’t anything to be worried about.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

A thousand Birds and the Devil (Chidori Training, Fauna/Kosuke) (50% Coupon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A thousand Birds and the Devil (Chidori Training, Fauna/Kosuke) (50% Coupon)   A thousand Birds and the Devil (Chidori Training, Fauna/Kosuke) (50% Coupon) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 7:32 pm

The moment he felt the person move off the beaten path he extended his senses to be able to follow them closely with them. Then, the person began to channel chakra, so he decided to investigate. Moving swiftly, he came across Fauna working on some training obviously. He didn’t know what she was doing exactly, but was most certainly curious, so he activated his Byakugan to get a closer look at what sort of training she was doing. He could see the lightning chakra coursing into her wrist, which made it obvious she was attempting to increase her penetrating power with something along the lines of an electric jab. He supposed it would be a powerful enough attack, but one would most likely have to be pretty quick to pull it off as they’d probably have to run in a straight line to get the proper speed. He kept watching from a short distance away, not wanting to distract her.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: A thousand Birds and the Devil (Chidori Training, Fauna/Kosuke) (50% Coupon)   A thousand Birds and the Devil (Chidori Training, Fauna/Kosuke) (50% Coupon) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 8:42 am

Raiden watched as her hand was coated in blood red lightning, she mumbled something to herself before charging at a wall. He heard her shout the jutsu name, Chidori, before there were arcs of lightning all around. It was clear that she lacked the control the technique required at the moment, but she would surely improve soon. He could tell she had gotten somewhat stronger already, so it was nothing to think she’d continue that trend. It was only thanks to the advanced perception granted by his byakugan that Raiden was able to dodge the rampant bolts of electricity before they finally died down. “That will be a powerful technique once you get it figured out.” He spoke, in a way so to not startle her, as he didn’t think she noticed him yet. She was so enthralled by what she was doing that he couldn’t blame her for not noticing, though it was not a good habit to get into. One should always be aware of their surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: A thousand Birds and the Devil (Chidori Training, Fauna/Kosuke) (50% Coupon)   A thousand Birds and the Devil (Chidori Training, Fauna/Kosuke) (50% Coupon) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 10:22 am

Watching as she ran past him and sent her fist through the tree, he had to admit it was a powerful jutsu, even with its shortcomings. He would move closer to where she had ended up once she spoke to him. “I just so happened to be heading down the road over there when I felt your chakra get released. I decided to come check it out.” He wondered how things happened like that at times, totally random things that happen but are also all connected at once. It was quite amazing actually, how the world was both connected intrinsically but all of its pieces were moving on their own separate tracks. He wondered if Fauna had grown enough, but he doubted it. She wasn’t ready to battle yet, but he knew she would get there. “You have grown stronger.” It wasn’t a question, but an observation. Her increase was as evident to him as the color of the sky was to her.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: A thousand Birds and the Devil (Chidori Training, Fauna/Kosuke) (50% Coupon)   A thousand Birds and the Devil (Chidori Training, Fauna/Kosuke) (50% Coupon) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 1:50 pm

Listening to her speak he would chuckle some at first, “While that does appear to be a powerful technique, I think I can handle it. You have nothing to worry about hurting me.” He doubted that even with this technique mastered she would be on his level, but then he might be underestimating her. He knew that at his current level, not many could keep up with him, so it was no surprise that he was a bit overconfident in his abilities. He watched as she went to fetch the scroll and then listened to her speak as she returned. “My dojutsu is a part of my clan, which were the originators of the two dojutsu you know today.” It was a simple explanation, but most people in his clan never even unlocked the Sharingan, much less to the level he had attained in his own lifetime, regardless, he was sure someone would come along to meet his level one day.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: A thousand Birds and the Devil (Chidori Training, Fauna/Kosuke) (50% Coupon)   A thousand Birds and the Devil (Chidori Training, Fauna/Kosuke) (50% Coupon) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 8:01 pm

Raiden would nod at her, it was a sound practice to get into as it would protect her students. Listening to her next statement made him think. He hadn’t officially been back to the village in nearly fourty five years, he just couldn’t bear it. But now he had an opportunity to return and see how it was going for himself instead of speaking to his contacts inside. But, he also hadn’t done all he had wanted to do in the area so he had that to think about as well. “No, there are still things that I need to do outside the village first. Then I may think about returning. I suppose until then, I hope you continue to get stronger and that you fully master this technique. I’ll be in the area for a while longer, so we may yet run into each other again.” Either way, Raiden knew she would be back to the village and he would be back on the road, but that was fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A thousand Birds and the Devil (Chidori Training, Fauna/Kosuke) (50% Coupon)   A thousand Birds and the Devil (Chidori Training, Fauna/Kosuke) (50% Coupon) Empty

Back to top Go down

A thousand Birds and the Devil (Chidori Training, Fauna/Kosuke) (50% Coupon)
Page 1 of 1