Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
The Beast Within (Greater Manifestation Training) I_vote_lcapThe Beast Within (Greater Manifestation Training) I_voting_barThe Beast Within (Greater Manifestation Training) I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
The Beast Within (Greater Manifestation Training) I_vote_lcapThe Beast Within (Greater Manifestation Training) I_voting_barThe Beast Within (Greater Manifestation Training) I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
The Beast Within (Greater Manifestation Training) EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
The Beast Within (Greater Manifestation Training) EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
The Beast Within (Greater Manifestation Training) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
The Beast Within (Greater Manifestation Training) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
The Beast Within (Greater Manifestation Training) EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
The Beast Within (Greater Manifestation Training) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
The Beast Within (Greater Manifestation Training) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
The Beast Within (Greater Manifestation Training) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
The Beast Within (Greater Manifestation Training) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

The Beast Within (Greater Manifestation Training)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

The Beast Within (Greater Manifestation Training) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within (Greater Manifestation Training)   The Beast Within (Greater Manifestation Training) EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 9:57 am

Kirei had elected to keep his acquisition of the Rinnegan to himself, as opposed to informing his father. While the man wanted nothing but the best for his son, he knew it would be viewed as a valued asset to the clan and would no doubt cause more problems than needed. Regardless, he needed to train his eyes should he ever be pushed to needing to use them. He made his way to a safe distance from the village to train, he didn't know exactly what all he could do, so it would be best to keep a safe distance. As he arrived, he sensed a familiar chakra signature, it was the teacher from before. Approaching in a manner so as to not startle her, he would make his presence known. "Yo, Sensei-chan! How are you?" Of course he was aware of the bijuu attack, it was difficult to be ignorant of such things when the village was only now beginning its rebuilding and there were countless memorial services being held to this day, only a handful of them even having bodies to bury with the rest having been so unrecognizable they had to be burned. It was a tragedy, but nothing would motivate one for training more than a tragedy. He also knew of the valiant efforts of the three who battled the beast until it was taken away by that strange man who also simply vanished. This Sensei was one who took the fight directly to the beast and that was impressive to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within (Greater Manifestation Training)   The Beast Within (Greater Manifestation Training) EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 10:22 am

Kirei was mesmerized by her current lightning form. As a lightning user himself, he found the form intriguing and very similar to the tales he had heard about the lightning release armor. It certainly seemed to have an effect on her speed, and he had no doubt it effected her abilities in other ways as well. Definitely something to take note of. "I came out to train, same as you, it would seem. I heard about what you did to defend the village, it takes extreme bravery to rush into battle with a monster like that. Thank you, Sensei." He would then decide that it was time they had a real spar. "Sensei, what do you say we have another spar, no Genjutsu this time, only ninjutsu and taijutsu." He wouldn't use any underhanded tactics this time, he truly wanted to have an interesting matchup and he would be sure to give it his all. Should she accept, he would get into a fighting stance and would give her the 'bring it' motion.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within (Greater Manifestation Training)   The Beast Within (Greater Manifestation Training) EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 11:34 am

Kirei would nod as she spoke and then activated a rather large chakra construct made from lightning chakra. It would seem that she wasn't going to be holding back, neither would he. He did wish to keep his new powers a bit more secret, but it would seem that he would never get a better opportunity to train them than now. He would nod to himself more than her as his rinnegan would pulse to life. He would then activate the legendary Susano'o. The black and white skeletal construct would rise into the air around Kirei, its body seemingly coated in a ragged cloak of chakra bearing a hood that shadowed its eyes leaving only two glowing white orbs showing and then the lower half of its skeletal face. Its hands were empty, no weapon having manifested just yet. The construct would seem to be roughly the same height as Fauna's lightning beast, except only the top half of Kirei's was showing above the ground, the bottom half having not manifested yet as Kirei was still standing on solid ground. He would look across and up to where Fauna was hovering, "That is an impressive technique! This is all I have at the moment that can counter that to any degree. Don't hold back on me sensei!"

Chakra - 9,600/10,000

Jutsu Used/Stats:
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within (Greater Manifestation Training)   The Beast Within (Greater Manifestation Training) EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 12:31 pm

Kirei would simply stand, trusting in his susano'o to defend against the blow. He would not move to defend, nor would he move to dodge. He would merely stand as the fist connected with the center mass of his susano'o. The blow would cause a slight shockwave to explode out from the connection spot. There would be no movement from the susano'o, it would seem the legends were true, its defensive capabilities were unmatched. Once he had taken a moment to marvel at the insane defense, he would then push her construct with one of the skeletal arms. He didn't know how powerful his own technique was, nor did he know just how powerful her technique was. So the shove would come at the full strength of his own construct, which was quite powerful to say the least. He would then wait for her to react following the previously described event. He was simply allowing her to test her jutsu after all, not to really kill each other.

Chakra - 9,400/10,000

Jutsu/Stats:
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within (Greater Manifestation Training)   The Beast Within (Greater Manifestation Training) EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 3:44 pm

Her construct was no match for the power of his Susano'o, but she held strong. It would seem that she was determined and he would respect that tenacity. He would watch on with interest as she halted herself from his push and then reformed her arm. It was interesting to be able to reform the construct after it had taken damage. She then charged up a bolt of lightning in the ball at the end of her staff. He had to admit, it was certainly a powerful and versatile ability, but in the end, Susano'o could stand up to it. The bolt of lightning was certainly powerful, it spread electricity around the area and around his own construct, but it was unable to break his defense. He would speak loud enough for her to head him clearly, "You'll have to hit me harder than that!" He had to admit, part of him wanted her to be able to push his defense, he wanted to push himself as well.

Chakra - 9,200/10,000

Jutsu/Stats:
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within (Greater Manifestation Training)   The Beast Within (Greater Manifestation Training) EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:34 pm

Kirei knew she had more to give and he was certainly correct. She seemed to gain a new resolve with his words and immediately he felt her power skyrocket. She was several times stronger now, he could tell. Not only that, but she created several clones all of which he could feel shared her strength. He may actually have to try some now after all. Her clones and the original would all rush him, moving at a speed faster than he could attain himself without the use of some powerful jutsu. She then began an all out assault, each clone pounding on the rib cage that surrounded him, he had to admit it was straining. The Susano’o began to crack under the pressure of her attacks. He knew that he could activate a further level, but he also didn’t want to push too far. The moment the barrier was about to break, the susanoo would swing its arms around, no doubt destroying the clones and dealing moderately heavy damage to the originals construct. He made sure not to use his full strength this time just enough that he felt necessary to destroy the clones and end the assault. His skeletal defense would shatter around him as his eyes deactivated and went back to his normal white orbs. He would offer Fauna a wide smile, “Well, you managed to break through my Susano’o. That’s quite the feat! I knew you were stronger than you thought! That was quite a display of power.” he had to admit her jutsu was highly impressive and for one who didn’t belong to a clan to be capable of destroying even the first ranking of a Susano’o was an amazing accomplishment.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within (Greater Manifestation Training)   The Beast Within (Greater Manifestation Training) EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 11:08 pm

Kirei nodded to the woman, he was pleased that she was able to gain at the very least a little confidence and knowledge about her techniques and their limitations from their training today. He had also gained a lot from this interaction in the way of knowing the capabilities of the first level of his Susano'o ability. She offered to take him to dinner, he would have to agree, it was only polite after all, not to mention that he felt grateful to her as well for aiding him in a mostly unseen way. "Sure, I'd like that, Sensei. I'll meet you at the city square an hour after sunset and we can decide where to eat, does that sound good?" He offered his idea of a plan so they would be able to go home, wash up and get properly prepared for a more formal night on the town than they were at the moment. Even just holding the Susano'o for the first time had left him sweaty and sore, though she was certainly worse for wear than he, he also knew she would probably appreciate the opportunity to clean up. Should she agree, he would smile to her, wave and then make his way to the village to get cleaned up and rest a bit.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within (Greater Manifestation Training)   The Beast Within (Greater Manifestation Training) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beast Within (Greater Manifestation Training)
Page 1 of 1