Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Breaking Barriers [Private] I_vote_lcapBreaking Barriers [Private] I_voting_barBreaking Barriers [Private] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Breaking Barriers [Private] I_vote_lcapBreaking Barriers [Private] I_voting_barBreaking Barriers [Private] I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Breaking Barriers [Private] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Breaking Barriers [Private] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Breaking Barriers [Private] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Breaking Barriers [Private] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Breaking Barriers [Private] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Breaking Barriers [Private] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Breaking Barriers [Private] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Breaking Barriers [Private] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Breaking Barriers [Private] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Breaking Barriers [Private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

Breaking Barriers [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Barriers [Private]   Breaking Barriers [Private] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 5:37 pm

Yasai arrived to the hidden training ground that Karasu-sensei had made for him. It was the largest training ground belonging to the village, spanning hundreds of miles to the east of the village. It was far away enough that he could almost totally let loose without a care in the world, but he couldn't really go all out. He was here working on developing a new jutsu, one that would prove to be among the most powerful jutsu that a taijutsu user had ever learned. He had recently purchased some weights that were working to increase his physical attributes by putting strain on his muscles. At the moment, he was in the middle of doing 2,000 hand-stand push ups. That is, until he heard someone. Stopping his workout, standing, "Alright, I know you are there, come on out." It was then, a tall man appeared in front of him, the man had shaggy blonde hair hanging around his head, hanging out of a green, striped bucket hat. He was tall, wearing a white haori over a black gi. The man looked at him with critical white eyes, a hyuuga. "So, this is the prized student of that damned Uchiha. You don't seem like much. Forgive me, I am Akira Urahara, formerly of the Hyuuga clan. I have been following you for some time under request of the Hoshikage to make sure you are A.) not a threat, and B.) progressing adequately." Yasai really didn't know what to say, "Karasu-sensei already gave me the test and I was awarded the rank of Jonin. I don't see a purpose of further inquiry." He was confused and kind of angry at the Hoshikage for going back on his decision.

"It says in your file that you are solely dependent on taijutsu. As the leading taijutsu user in the village, he simply tasked me with assessing your talent in the area. Prepare yourself, I will not be holding back."
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Barriers [Private]   Breaking Barriers [Private] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:13 pm

Before he could even take a moment to respond, he saw Akira begin moving. While he could easily keep track of the man in motion, he was not able to react fast enough to avoid the blow to his face, nor was he fast enough to avoid the three blows to his chest and a kick to his back that he was unable to track. He then skyrocketed through several trees before coming to rest embedded in another tree. What he didn't notice was several seals being placed on his body during the attack. His body ached as he looked down to find a jagged stick through his chest. He coughed up blood as he suddenly found a foot planted on his chest preventing him from standing up. That's when he felt his Zankai kick in. He felt stronger, faster, ready to take this man on. Until, he was lifted up, eye level with Akira's now active Byakugan staring into his soul. "Hm, I managed to tag you with my Hiraishin in the first few moments of the fight, I hadn't expected you to be so slow." This proved to piss Yasai off, as he glared down at the man. Akira threw him into another tree, hard enough to dent it. Shakily standing up, wiping blood from his lips, he unclasped the weights from around his arms and legs, releasing his full might. Holding them off to the sides, he would then drop them, both causing minor earthquakes as they struck the ground, creating large craters.

With that as his unspoken signal, he took off and delivered a blow to Akira's face, hard enough to deal significant damage. The man's eyes widened a fraction of a second before his body erupted in white light, similar almost in nature to one of Yasai's old transformations, but the man managed to catch the fist, the forest behind them being destroyed from the force of the blow, their bodies falling into a large crater that opened up beneath them. The man seemed surprised, but then grinned. "So, this is the power you've been hiding? Good. Now, show me that you are capable of being a shinobi. Rule 1.) Shinobi never fight on an even playing field." With that, black markings spread all around Yasai's body, and he found himself unable to move.

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Barriers [Private]   Breaking Barriers [Private] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:37 pm

As soon as yasai moved to attack his would be examiner, he found that he was unable to actually move. The man had placed some form of seal on him, the man then took his time, placing the weights back onto Yasai's limbs, "Rule 2.) If your opponent gives you tools, do not hesitate to use them." He would then preform three jyuuken strikes, one to Yasai's right bicep, the second to his left pectoral and then the third to just slightly right of the heart. He followed this with an open palm thrust straight into his solar plexus. This sent him sailing meters backwards, until he slammed headfirst into a tree that had been downed in the earlier fight. Yasai was fading in and out of unconsciousness, he knew that if he did pass out, he would probably die. He would not allow that to happen, he had too much to accomplish. Opening his eyes, a determined fire rose up in them as he felt his Zankai kick in for the second time in one day. He knew that once his mind and stamina caught up with these changes, it would be one hell of a week or two to adjust, but at the moment he was running purely on instinct and adrenaline. As soon as the adrenaline from the Zankai activated, he entered his absolute instinct form, his hair, eyes and aura bleeding red with rage. When Akira reappeared next to him, in the midst of a roundhouse kick, Yasai simply raised a hand and caught it. He then threw Akira back in the direction he had come from. Before using instant transmission to appear next to him in mid air and slam him into the ground. If the man hadn't activated his Tenseigan chakra mode, on top of the regenerative properties of the fabled ninth gate, he probably would have died. It would seem he had woken the beast. While he did have more to offer, he could tell that if those weights came off, it was game over. "YIELD." He spoke loud and clear, not wanting to allow for any misunderstandings, he knew he couldn't win this fight without one of the two of them dying. That is when he felt something hit him and his world went black, "Rule 3.) Never allow your opponent to lull you into a trap, take him down first, ask questions later." Yasai then deactivated his Absolute Instinct, his body's transformations catching up to him, he would fall into unconsciousness as well, both of them laying in a massive destroyed portion of forest.

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Barriers [Private]   Breaking Barriers [Private] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:55 pm

When he finally awoke, he found that it had been several days since his training session with the man known as Akira. It turned out, the man was actually the ANBU Commander for the village and a long time friend of his wayward sensei, who had actually taken on a Genin team and was out of the village on assignment at the moment. He had to admit that came as a surprise, but he almost could guarantee that the Hoshikage had a role to play there somewhere. He had been forced to spend a full week in the hospital, of which he only spent three days in said hell hole before checking himself out, against the wishes of the hospital staff. What could he say? He hated being cooped up in the boring building. He needed to be out training. It had taken him quite some time to get used to his newfound physical capabilities, he literally ran into most of the buildings in the village. He crushed things that he picked up. So, he would need to spend some time training himself. Getting back under control.

Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Barriers [Private]   Breaking Barriers [Private] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm

Once he had completely regained his perfect body control, it was time for him to work on his new jutsu. He spent the next several weeks mastering it, his uses of the techniques caused mass destruction of his training ground. He had to call in some construction workers and one of the rare Senju left in the village to rebuild the forest to its previous splendor. Once that was completed he actually found himself enjoying regular training days with Akira, both learning from each other and putting their all into getting stronger. The two of them becoming almost rivals in that they both focused on Taijutsu, though Akira could put up quite the fight with his addition of the Flying Thunder God technique to allow him to strike from any angle, almost simultaneously, though Yasai had gotten to the point, he could use his own instant transmission to keep up with the man to make their fights much more even matched. It would be a long time before the true victor of their rivalry emerged but it would be an amazing journey to get there.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Barriers [Private]   Breaking Barriers [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking Barriers [Private]
Page 1 of 1