Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content) I_vote_lcapTainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content) I_voting_barTainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content) I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content) I_vote_lcapTainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content) I_voting_barTainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content) I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content) EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content) EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content) EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asuka
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Asuka

Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content) Empty
PostSubject: Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)   Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 2:05 am

Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content) Latest?cb=20190323143713

Post Music

Inaris hadn’t wanted to come back to this place he despised. But life had a funny way of making you do things you didn’t want to, and he’d found himself back in his home country chasing down some particularly interesting items and a good fuck. Neither of which he now had thanks to some lowly civilian recognizing him, forcing him to retreat a fair bit to avoid being captured for his bounty.

Groaning in frustration, the Akashiya looked at his current meager possessions. His poetry book, cane, and a pouch of coins that wasn’t nearly full enough for his tastes. He’d find somebody to rob later, but right now the only thing that came to mind as he sat upon the rock ledge he was currently on, was only how annoyed he was at the whole situation. He couldn’t catch a break these days, could he? Really.

Last edited by Asuka on Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)   Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 2:38 am

"Phew!" Azallyn spit out the glob of blood and phlegm that'd built up so far. He was in a right sorrowful mood already, and there was a sour taste in his mouth he couldn't get rid of. Killing was never easy but killing kids was ten times worse. Normally he'd avoid the necessity with all his might. He'd actually already gotten lost and he wasn't even sure what land he was in anymore. After taking out that first target he'd needed a release so he had taken a walk, that turned into a run, that turned into a full on cares to the wind devil-may-care-what happened blitz. He'd eventually slowed down when he had gotten it all out of his system but now he was hopelessly lost. But that was okay too. He had no intention of going on to the second target just yet and besides that Akashiya tended to be a creepy bugger and he wanted to secure a contract with Mimi first before he faced him and his wretched genjutsu.  Who's brilliant idea was it to create jutsu to mess with people's minds anyway? After a second though Azallyn realized he'd walked right into another person as he quickly steadied himself and turned to face this random encounter.

Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content) Tumblr_oa7rwiS8h31uf3mjgo1_400

Last edited by Shadow on Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Asuka
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)   Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 6:34 pm

Post Music

Inaris hadn’t expected to have somebody walk nearly into him, turning around to quickly face the other with his cane brandished in front of him and a foul expression on his handsome face. “Do you mind?” He snarled, even though the man was attractive his temper had long ago been activated. He didn’t have his money, his goods, or his great sex, and that pissed him off. He hoped they had good medical ninjas wherever this asshole came from.

“I am in the middle of something, can you kindly shoo now?” He asked, implying with his words that this semi ordinary looking man was going to get right fucked up if he didn’t get out of the way and leave. The Akashiya was decidedly not in the mood.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)   Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 7:40 pm

Azzy wasn't really bothered nor threatened as the foul-mouthed and foul-mood man sniped at him. His big brother from his previous life could give much sharper reprimands. Instead his presence was solemn and calming but with a slight agitation like a crystal clear serene lake that just began to ripple. "My apologies. I've been distracted....and my mood.....has suffered." He would atttempt to dust the man off and with a sudden crack of a miscevious smile changingg his countenance entirely, he wis dusting would start to feel decidedly flirtatious as he his hands wondered awfully close to the man's "hidden cane." His voice would nearly drip with syrup as he spoke next, "Anything I can do to make up for it?"
Back to top Go down
Asuka
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)   Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 11:13 pm

Post Music

The flirtatious hands on his body certainly were an interesting development, Inaris noted as he raised an eyebrow at the other man. He knew damn well what was being implied, but he was no sensor Nin, and who knew what the other’s intentions were? Rather than answer, the Akashiya made a somewhat skeptical face.

When he finally did speak, he did so with a question. “Just what are your intentions?” He asked, unwilling to fight quite yet. If there really wasn’t any intent outside of fucking the stress out, he’d take the offer... but if there was even a hint of dishonest intent, he wasn’t afraid to bash the man’s brains out with his cane.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)   Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content) EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 7:23 pm

Azzy rolled his eyes at the man’s suspicious yet intrigued attitude and abandoning his coy act he firmly but softly grabbed at the member at the center of the debate as he simultaneously gave a blunt: “Wanna fuck or not?” Azzy looked into the cane carrying man’s eyes with a capricious smirk and a mischievous and sultry twinkle. He felt he’d finally found the answer to relieving the last remainder of his tumultuous emotions. And the answer was rough, dirty, and hopefully big enough to bruise.
Back to top Go down
Asuka
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)   Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content) EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 1:03 am

That didn’t really answer his question, but he’d take it. His regeneration would hopefully be enough if there was a fight involved, sand some stress relief was in order. “Are you top or bottom?” Was all he said, an eyebrow raised delicately as he ground his hips forward into the other man’s hand.shaking white bangs out of his eyes, he didn’t let go of his cane as he reached to drag the other man closer with his other hand. If he was gonna do this it was damn well going to be good, and he was going to milk his partner dry like the greedy man he was. No compromises, no exceptions. The only question is was he the one doing the fucking or getting fucked?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)   Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 1:58 pm

Azallyn snorted as he replied, "Who cares! I can be anything in bed. Now come here I have a place near here." With a flash of his swift release chakra he would suddenly grab at Ina and attempt to sweep the man into his arms and before the man can protest he would flash the man to his favorite hideout in Tsuki seemingly taking the blink of an eye to get there. "Casa de Tsuki numero....5....I think. Well whatever. Let's go!" The hideout would seem like a log cabin but built out of black steel that's just shaped like logs but somehow it still seemed just as homey. It was tucked into a hidden forested area and was in a place that would make it convenient to flee multiple directions if the need arose. There was a small pond peeking out near the back of the cabin and a thin layer of dust as if it was used a while ago but hadn't been inhabited in at least a week or two. Azallyn expertly started walking to the front door as he began to strip himself and Ina at the same time all while keeping the man in his arms and continuing to head toward the inside of the house. Ideally he would just finish stripping them both as they got inside and would flash over straight to the most luxurious looking bed for such a homey hideout (one of the reasons he chose this particular one) and laid the man down looking into the mans eyes with a hunger that had nothing to do with food. "You're the boss beautiful! What's your command?" He leaned in close giving the man this raspy and sultry whisper as he half straddled the man in a position that would make it easy for the man to flip him or for him to get a....firm....hold of the man depending on Ina's pick of poison....

[BLACK SCREEN]

"You're pretty good what's your name again?" Azzy had left the cabin after they'd finished with the amazing bedroom experience and he'd jumped onto the roof and pulled out a custom medical herb of his own creation and the home made pipe from....him...he'd recovered it after waking up from eternal slumber again. Making quick work he set it up and took a big puff as spoke to Ina assuming the man had followed him out.
Back to top Go down
Asuka
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)   Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content) EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 12:57 am

Inaris didn’t really mind being picked up and carried, he actually quite enjoyed it. A little warning would have been nice, but when he was taken to a little log cabin where the other man started stripping them instead of anything else, the Akashiya relaxed a little. Being deposited on the bed was also nice, and the nude man grinned up at his random fuckpartner for the evening. His own hands now on Azzy, dangerously close to a certain body part, he answered in his own seductive rasp.

“I want you to fuck me, hard. It’s been awhile since I’ve been the one getting fucked.” Came the answer, Inaris already quite ready and willing to proceed with their night.

~~~~~Fade to Black~~~~~

It had been quite a wild experience, indeed. Inaris almost regretted his regeneration now, he wanted to be able to feel the aftermath of this encounter for days. Unfortunately, he couldn’t really get rid of that regeneration without dying. So, he’d have to feel it in his memories only, he supposed. The white haired man had followed Azzy outside after their little encounter, watching the other man smoking something he didn’t really care to know. Could Inaris himself even get high? Who knew. “Having a one night stand does not entitle you to my name just yet, stranger. For now, you may call me Ina.”
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)   Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm

"Ina huh? Well....that's a prety name." Azallyn scratched his head absentmindedly clearly lost in thought for a moment before staring out at the lake again. He pulled a steel pebble put of his hand and skipped it across the lake. Then he looked over curiously toward the young man again as he thought of something? "What do ya think of a little blood play?" Azzy jumped from the roof and with a snap of his fingers a medical table made of his black steel began rising from the ground, at the same time in a yellow flash he suddenly seemed to carry a bunch of medical tools in his hand. "Wanna give me a hand with this surgery of mine?" This isn't something Azzy would normally do but he was feeling adventurous....or unhinged. Either way he had to properly implant this DNA soon. He reached in the sack of medical tools and took out the Jugo DNA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)   Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Page 1 of 1