Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training) I_vote_lcapLetting the Blood Flow (Chakra training) I_voting_barLetting the Blood Flow (Chakra training) I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training) I_vote_lcapLetting the Blood Flow (Chakra training) I_voting_barLetting the Blood Flow (Chakra training) I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training) EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training) EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training) EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training)   Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 3:02 pm

Kirei had just finished eating a rather delicious meal of steamed trout over rice when he decided he would go and do some training. It had been several days since he had time to practice on his own without his father breathing down his neck, so he would take this as a nice change of pace. Once he arrived, he found a woman was already doing some training at the location he had hoped to use, judging by her use of clones. He would approach and offer a wave to her, "Yo, do you mind if I train some here as well?" The white haired boy would ask this with a genuine smile on his face. He would wait for her response and begin doing a few stretches to warm himself up, jumping in place a few times as well, getting his muscles ready for action. He wondered who this woman was, she was obviously of his village, but not someone he recognized right off, then again he wasn't exactly in the public much himself, so he had no room to talk.

Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training)   Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 5:55 pm

Kirei elected to not to sit down with the strange woman who spoke to him as though he were a child. He began doing punches and kicks to perfect his form. "I think I'll stand, thanks. The name's Kirei. What's yours lady?" He stood not far off from her, so that they could converse, but so that his more physical training wouldn't interrupt her... whatever it was. He heard her mention classes, did that mean that she was an instructor at the academy? Well, he hadn't been there in several years, so maybe they just missed each other. Either way, it was interesting to meet an instructor actually doing something other than yell at kids all day and stuff. Most of the time, one never found them outside of the academy, or if they did, they weren't very personable. But, this one seemed nice, if a bit odd. "You're an instructor at the academy in Tsuki, right?" It was a simple question that had pretty much been answered but he asked anyways.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training)   Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 6:37 pm

Kirei nodded slightly in acknowledgement of her name as he continued to practice his movements. So it would seem she was one of the advanced instructors at the academy for that program they had installed several years ago that hoped to boost the number of 'elite genin' that the academy produced. He had never been allowed to take part in those classes as he was always so tired from his training at home that he slept in the academy and they thought he was too lazy to take the advanced classes. "That explains it, I was never allowed to take part in those classes because I slept a lot." He laughed some at the memories of his sensei's trying to stump him with a question only for him to know the answer, just because he was sleeping didn't mean he was stupid. It didn't really matter though, as long as he could pass their tests, he was able to become a ninja and that is what really mattered, becoming a ninja and moving on with his shinobi career. He had already done a lot in his short career, but he had much more in store for the world yet.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training)   Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 7:06 pm

Kirei would laugh some at what she said, all the while he kept flowing through his taijutsu movements. Yeah, study at home alright. "You could say that. My father certainly kept me training hard, he has high hopes for me I guess." He kept working on taijutsu as the memories flowed through him like a gentle brook. His father correcting his movements or teaching him hand seals or things of that nature. IT was all good childhood memories. He had never really cared that he didn't get a lot of time with others his age as he was more focused on doing as his parents had wanted him to be. He was next in line for clan head after all, so he should train his hardest to make it work. It was a sacrifice he had to make he guessed, even if its what he preferred. Either way, it was certainly interesting to talk to this woman as she held an insight he had never had the ability to explore, the insight of a teacher of the academy, as opposed to simply one of the many students.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training)   Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 5:41 pm

Kirei would nod at her words. It could get lonely, but he was not totally segregated from society so he managed to interact with plenty of kids his age, he also got a lot of social training from his father, who would take him out into the village to mingle with the people and learn to speak with them in appropriate ways. He observed her unusual behavior, but chalked it up to some special jutsu when he noticed her blood turn black. He was sure that she had her reasons for stabbing herself. "That's true, social espionage is a vital skill in any shinobi's repertoire, and I certainly didn't miss any of that training. I also am fortunate enough to get to spend a lot of time with my peers, though I know a lot of people in the major clans don't get that opportunity." He recognized his fortune and certainly didn't take it for granted.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training)   Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 6:01 pm

Kirei would nod to the woman, though she seemed to have misinterpreted what he had said. "Oh, I am not in a major clan from Tsukigakure, no, the majority of my clan is actually located in Hoshigakure. Its a bit of a long story, but I am the Heir to the Tsukigakure Senju Clan!" He would smile some, but then get back to work practicing his katas. This woman sure was weird, but he didn't really care, there were a lot of zany people in the Shinobi world. He assumed it came with the territory. Either way, he wondered if she was from a clan too, "Are you from a clan as well, Sensei-san?" He had already forgotten her name, how clutzy of him!
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training)   Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 9:58 am

Kirei listened to her story with intent, he always did like to hear about history. Though, her tale seemed to be a sad one, it was something that she seemed to have made her peace with as she said she would follow in her fathers footsteps not to gain power but to gain enlightenment, and that was something else in and of itself. "I enjoy learning about history, though, I'm not that young." He would say the last part scratching the back of his head, how old was this woman that someone reaching the age of 17 was young? Most ninja didn't live past the age of 25, and that was just the ones with actual skill, most ninja died on their first few real missions as one would expect, they are children after all. Though, hearing her story made him realize just how powerful some people had been and how powerful some people could be. He would need to find a way to defend himself against such strengths. But, for now he would simply keep training.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training)   Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 6:01 pm

Kirei listened to the woman and nodded at her words on how history can be difficult to discuss. He had heard many a harrowing tale from his father and the numerous villagers he had taken the time to sit down and talk with. Though, if one wasn't aware of history, they were doomed to repeat it. She then said her goal was to get stronger to be able to protect those in her village, and finally she asked him if he wished for her assistance with training. "Yes, if you wish to spar I would not oppose it! I have only had my father to practice with, so it would be interesting to see how I fare against a normal shinobi." He was actually kindof anticipating this fight, he was ready to test himself and see if all that training was worth the hassle or if he still had a long ways to go to even be on par with the average shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training)   Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training) EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 10:06 pm

Kirei nodded to her as she said he would be fighting a shadow clone. When she bowed, he couldn't help but peek at her very large and impressive breasts, oh how he'd love to... he shook the thought from his head as his cheeks tinted slightly, what? He was still a male! Anyways, he watched as she got into a very strong taijutsu stance and he would do the same. Her stance looked strong, an obvious tell that she favored taijutsu, or at the very least was highly trained in its use. He looked at her tantalizing red orbs before nodding to her, signaling the match to begin. The moment she returned his eye contact, the Genjutsu would be in place. She had no real way of realizing prior to this that he had skill in Genjutsu, so he would use this to his advantage in the match. Though, this Genjutsu was easy to break, he would layer it with another to make it far more difficult to track. The first Genjutsu he cast was simply known as Offset which would make him appear a little off of where he actually was, which would make her taijutsu attacks miss, as it would appear that he simply dodged it somehow. He would then layer this with the layered Genjutsu which would make it so if she broke the first Genjutsu, she would simply enter into another, which would make it seem that Kirei was standing behind her original with a knife to her throat and the other clones were tied up. As she would have no real way to know hoe long the other Genjutsu lasted, this would be a viable tactic that all happened within the first second of the match.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training)   Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 8:18 pm

Kirei had to admit she had some moves on her. Her punches and kicks were in perfect form, and that last spin kick was... distracting to say the least. He got caught up looking at her pretty pink... anyways, once she broke the initial Genjutsu she began to speak, and say that it was supposed to be a taijutsu bout, though she was looking at the location of her original. Kirei would release the Genjutsu with the clones of his fading into nothingness and himself appearing back in his original position. He would smile to her, once she looked to where he was. "A ninja's greatest tool is deception. If we went into all our fights with set rules and expectations, we would be sure to lose. Always expect the unexpected and never trust your opponent to fight fairly." He felt odd giving advice to a teacher, but it is what his father always told him, when he was being picked up off the ground after losing one of their matches. He had yet to even touch his father in skill, and only learned Genjutsu so that he would have a chance, though the old man always saw through them. Regardless, her skill was never in question, in fact he was worried about it, her skill was very obviously obtained from hard work on her taijutsu forms.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training)   Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 4:00 pm

Kirei smiled as it seemed she shared a similar view on things as he did, though she, in his opinion, was a bit naïve to think that one shouldn't treat every battle as one against the enemy. He would nod to her in recognition of what she said before speaking himself, "Genjutsu is hardly my strongest suit! But, like you said, never reveal your true strengths until the time is right. As much as I would love to stick around and spar some more, I am needed back to the house before too long. I'm sure we will meet again Sensei, I look forward to sparring some more!" With that he would offer a short salute before rushing off up the cliffside and into the forests towards the village. He had to get home before his father got too mad at him being out on the town all day. He definitely wouldn't forget the things he learned here though, not for a long, long time.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training)   Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training) Empty

Back to top Go down

Letting the Blood Flow (Chakra training)
Page 1 of 1