Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Chakra Training 1 I_vote_lcapChakra Training 1 I_voting_barChakra Training 1 I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Chakra Training 1 I_vote_lcapChakra Training 1 I_voting_barChakra Training 1 I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Chakra Training 1 EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Chakra Training 1 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Chakra Training 1 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Chakra Training 1 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Chakra Training 1 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Chakra Training 1 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Chakra Training 1 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Chakra Training 1 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Chakra Training 1 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Chakra Training 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Chakra Training 1 Empty
PostSubject: Chakra Training 1   Chakra Training 1 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 11:34 pm

Placing his old headband on the ground next to a cactus, Bet decided that he would train his chakra control. It was obvious to most people, that he believed that with the proper control over one's own self, you could do many amazing things. Thusly, he made sure to always keep himself in tip top shape as far as his control over his chakra went. He knew that he had more of it naturally than most people due to the fact he had been training it for most of his life, so he had to make sure to keep all of that chakra under control so he wouldn't fall behind anyone.

He started as he always did, by sitting in a meditative pose atop a dune of sand. He could feel the wind flowing through his hair and his cape. This was peaceful and one could get a sense of the tranquility that was inherent in nature when man left it alone. He focused on moving his chakra through his body in the way that felt the most natural.

1/5
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Chakra Training 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra Training 1   Chakra Training 1 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 11:36 pm

His spiritual energy moving with the ebb and flow within himself. This was the most interesting feeling in the world, focusing on allowing your chakra to move with its own mind. To show you where it wanted to go instead of you directing it to your own desired location. Chakra was the life source that all living creatures needed to survive. Most people took it for granted as you are born with it. But, Bet had decided long ago that he would not take his blessing for granted. He felt his chakra naturally seeming to pulsate with the power he was giving off.

After a few moments of allowing his chakra to wander freely, Bet would focus on exerting his own control over it. He would take a moment to concentrate on drawing in some of the natural energy from around him, it was sparse with so little life around.

2/5
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Chakra Training 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra Training 1   Chakra Training 1 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 11:42 pm

He would continue to draw in the natural energy, electing not to enter his signature sage mode and to instead allow the energy to pass out of him once again. He was adept by now at control over natural energy, and his prowess in this control would only continue to grow, he was sure. He sensed that his chakra was steadily growing as he focused on it more and more. He knew his reserves were already large, but also that they increased as he utilized his transformations. Though, once he reverted back to his base form, this use of chakra was simply too much and only served to exhaust him.

That only meant he needed to train more to increase his chakra amounts and gain more strength. He wasn't the One for nothing, after all. He only wished to increase his chakra so that he would be able to accomplish his goals and focus on being able to defeat the demon he was helping to create.

3/5
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Chakra Training 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra Training 1   Chakra Training 1 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 11:45 pm

Most ninja in Hoshigakure that he met, were all about learning fancy jutsu, but not only was Bet unable to learn ninjutsu or genjutsu, he was much more pragmatic and found that the most practical thing for him to devote his time to would be chakra control and how to optimize its usage within any jutsu he uses. He would stand upside down on a cliff face, molding chakra throughout his body. This is the best way to practice chakra control. He would strain his reserves to their limit with his training so that he could come out ready to make it in any fights he might come across. It wouldn't take more than a few minutes for him to start feeling the pressure of doing this intense of training, but he knew it would be worth it in the end. He felt his body was growing used to the feeling of exhaustion in the wake of the amounts of chakra he was expending. His fighting would no longer take much of a hit should he be able to get himself used to the constant feeling of not having as much chakra as usual. He only needed to keep pushing himself every day to get to a point that he could consider himself a chakra powerhouse.

4/5
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Chakra Training 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra Training 1   Chakra Training 1 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 11:46 pm

He felt his energy slowly come back, filling his tank ever so slowly. It would take quite a while to naturally fill it back to the tip top, but it was time he had. Since he had come out here with the sole reasoning of training to get stronger, he had the patience and time to do so, so he would do it the proper way. It just took time and effort to grow, he would put in both. Making a final push, he could feel his chakra surge again, multiplying the amount he had, growing steadily. He would need a break after this one though, as it took more out of him than he anticipated. He would push a bit more chakra out and then took a moment to rest and catch his breath before he rose and began to collect wood and things to supply himself fire and shelter for the night, as the desert night was a cold, lonely place. He also hunted for a few hares to eat, because even those who were super strong needed to eat every now and again!

5/5 (+10 stats into chakra)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chakra Training 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra Training 1   Chakra Training 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chakra Training 1
Page 1 of 1