Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Return Home [Promotional Test] I_vote_lcapReturn Home [Promotional Test] I_voting_barReturn Home [Promotional Test] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Return Home [Promotional Test] I_vote_lcapReturn Home [Promotional Test] I_voting_barReturn Home [Promotional Test] I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Return Home [Promotional Test] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Return Home [Promotional Test] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Return Home [Promotional Test] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Return Home [Promotional Test] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Return Home [Promotional Test] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Return Home [Promotional Test] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Return Home [Promotional Test] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Return Home [Promotional Test] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Return Home [Promotional Test] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Return Home [Promotional Test]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

Return Home [Promotional Test] Empty
PostSubject: Return Home [Promotional Test]   Return Home [Promotional Test] EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 6:19 pm

Yasai and Bet had exited the seal to find that it had indeed been less than a week since they left, four days to be exact, though for them it had been close to eight years that they were gone. The first thing they did was go to see his mother, who feinted upon seeing them. The next thing, was Bet teleported them to the Hoshikage's office and demanded the man prepare a promotional test for his son, as he was far above Genin level now. Then, Bet had to go and continue to attend to whatever business he had waiting for him on the outside world. Yasai didn't know much about it, but he knew enough that it warranted that training trip.

At the present, Yasai waited patiently in the training ground that the Hoshikage had sent him to, he was to be examined this afternoon by some powerful Jonin or something of the sort. He waited with bated breath for the arrival of his examiner.
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Return Home [Promotional Test]   Return Home [Promotional Test] EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 6:27 pm

"So, kid. Long time no see, eh?" Came a familiar voice from a tree branch just above where Yasai was standing. Looking up, he would see his erstwhile sensei lounging with a lazy smirk on his face. Jumping down, Karasu would circle around the young Shoten, examining the physical changes made before standing in front of him once more. "Looks like you went through a couple changes."

In all fairness, Karasu had gone through a few himself. While he still stubbornly wore his Konoha Jounin's uniform, with his katana on his hip, something felt...off. His eyes were the same red as before, but were razor-sharp and lacked their usual difficulty focusing. His chakra signature seemed to be saturated in natural chakra, as if it mixes itself as easy as breathing, and amount of raw chakra he had was nothing short of glorious.

"It seems like our illustrious leaders has decided to give you a promotional exam. He might be by later to see how you're going. Long story short, you're fighting me, and it's up to me what rank you're at. This isn't like the Bell Test. Come at me like you mean it, because I'm not holding back on you anymore."
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

PostSubject: Re: Return Home [Promotional Test]   Return Home [Promotional Test] EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 9:40 pm

Yasai was surprised to see his Master would be the one giving the exam, but that reality simply made him more excited. He was ready to test himself against someone that wasn't the beast that was his father. Sure, he had gotten to the point he could keep up with the man, but he knew the man didn't really try against him at all while they trained. Regardless, now he would get a real fight. He tightened his headband some before grinning, "Fine, I won't hold back, Sensei!" With that said, he would simply vanish, reappearing next to Karasu in mid-air to deliver a roundhouse kick to the mans head. If he managed to react to the newfound speed that his student had acquired, he would be surprised. He knew that it would take more than just his physical improvements to take down his sensei, so he would keep up the onslaught, hoping not to give the man a chance to recover, if he managed to land his blows. He would deliver the roundhouse, followed by an almost instantaneous 'spartan kick' to the chest which would most likely send the man backwards before using something skin to 'leaf rising wind' and then showing his pure mastery over the art of Taijutsu by mimicking a lesser version of the 'front lotus' technique. This is all based on his sensei not being able to react, if the man did, he would do his best to create some distance between them before deciding on his next course of action. He could tell that the man had grown considerably stronger in the time he was gone, which had only been a few days, so that was interesting, but he would maintain vigilance.

STATZ:
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Return Home [Promotional Test]   Return Home [Promotional Test] EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 4:46 pm

The only thing Yasai would see before his roundhouse connected was a simple lifting of Karasu's eyebrow, followed by a small smirk before the onslaught began to tear into him, driving him back and ultimately leaving him in a crater, dust flying every which way. As Yasai landed, he would notice something...off. The ambient chakra in the air would have increased even further, and a low chuckle would be heard from inside the crater.

Karasu would step out of the dust with a hand on his neck, cracking it before brushing off his uniform. His eyes were glowing, with his Sharingan spinning lazily within them, and it appeared as if he were wearing black eyeliner, although on closer inspection it seemed to actually be cracked and burnt flesh around his eyes. "You've definitely learned how to dish out punishment, kid, but...How good are you at taking it?"

At that, the Uchiha would disappear, only reappearing in front of his student with Keikai already drawn, striking towards Yasai's throat in a perfectly-executed move. They were definitely playing for keeps, now, and the Shoten would be able to tell that his sensei was being honest when he said he was done holding back.

Stats/Jutsu/Equipment:
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

PostSubject: Re: Return Home [Promotional Test]   Return Home [Promotional Test] EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 5:15 pm

After his successful pummeling of his sensei, he could feel that he hadn't done nearly as much damage to the man as he intended. He could sense the man was even more powerful at this moment, as he crawled out from the crater that his own body and the sheer strength behind Yasai's own blows had created. The man was very clearly using some form of nature energy, Yasai could feel it building up in him like a raging forest fire, he could sense its ebb and flow before there was a minute spike, ever so slightly. If he hadn't been focusing on the man's chakra, he would have missed the slight tell that he was preparing to move. Activating his Instant Transmission, he would appear around thirty meters away, a thin red line across his neck revealing it had been far too close for comfort. "You seem to be using some new tricks of your own, Master. Kaioken TIMES FOUR!" He stacked the technique on top of itself three times, increasing both his physical capabilities, but also the chakra drain of the technique. Luckily, he had large reserves. He would hold out his right hand, drawing Atlas to him from his own house that it had been stored in. Twirling it in front of himself slightly before dashing forwards once more. He would move to deliver a horizontal slash, followed by a diagonally downwards slash aimed at the man's torso. He would need to move to kill in order to survive this match, much less win.

STATS/JUTSU/EQP...:
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Return Home [Promotional Test]   Return Home [Promotional Test] EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 6:19 pm

Karasu's smirk widened as his student finally decided to take this seriously, releasing one of his clan's techniques and summoning a massive axe to his hand before closing the gap. While the kid was a bit faster than Karasu currently was, that speed meant nothing to the Sharingan. Focusing Fire Release chakra into his katana using the Flying Swallow technique, the Uchiha let out a deep breath onto Keikai, creating a localized inferno using Wind Release: Vacuum Blade. Moving back just enough to avoid the horizontal swing of the axe, Karasu would counter the diagonal slash with a vertical slash of his own, aiming to go straight through Yasai's weapon and into the kid's torso.

As he did, Karasu would seek to meet the kid's eyes and use the Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique, his Sharingan spinning and glowing fiercely as it augmented the simple Genjutsu that would show Yasai his deepest fears. Lashing out with a foot towards his torso, Karasu would wait for him to figure out that he was stuck in a Genjutsu, idly wondering what the kid would see.

Usually, the Uchiha Jounin would think that it was a dirty trick to pull in an otherwise-friendly spar, but this was meant to be as close to a real fight as possible. It could only make Yasai stronger, in the end.

At least, that's what he told himself.

Stats/Jutsu/Equipment:
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

PostSubject: Re: Return Home [Promotional Test]   Return Home [Promotional Test] EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 7:01 pm

Yasai had forgotten many things about his sensei and the man's aresenal, as well as his combat prowess. He had been doing nothing but fighting his father these last eight years or four days, however you wanted to count it. The man was a true beast, as such, he had underestimated his sensei greatly. It was only through sheer instinct that he pulled himself back some, so that only the legendary blade atlas was destroyed in the hellstorm that was his sensei's blade. That could be rectified easy enough, though he knew the man had more tricks up his sleeves. It was when he looked to the man's eyes that he was dragged into a Genjutsu unknowingly. He didn't feel the kick to the chest that pushed him back several meters, no, he was so engrossed in his own vision of a village in flames, all his loved ones, including father and sensei lying in pools of their own blood as a shadowy figure razed his beloved village to the ground, its red eyes glowing as hot embers through the smoke and rubble. It was in this moment he felt true fear, but he couldn't allow that fear to control him, instead, he entered his Absolute Instinct form. His hair becoming a crimson red, a shade darker than the aura already surrounding him. His muscles and facial features becoming sharpened and more defined while his now red eyes narrowed in seriousness. This transformation broke the Genjutsu and he looked at his sensei with a new gleam in his eye as he vanished to deliver a haymaker to the man's face. It was highly likely that it would connect, so he made sure to hold back enough that it wouldn't kill the man, but that it would surely do enough damage to possibly end the fight. 

Jutsu/Stats:

Last edited by Yasai on Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Return Home [Promotional Test]   Return Home [Promotional Test] EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 7:39 pm

Karasu's eyes widened as Yasai's form changed, glowing and godlike in the amount of chakra that was let loose. On instinct, the Uchiha's chakra exploded, becoming even greater than it was previously as a haori made of flames surrounded his body and his Sharingan seemed to ignite in flaming chakra. His eyes themselves shifted into a slightly more intricate design than Yasai would have seen previously, and his aura extended into a flaming red ribcage that would crack almost instantly with the punch.

Rocketing back, Karasu would barely manage to adjust his momentum, his jaw obviously broken along with what probably amounted to a severe concussion. Breathing heavily, the Jounin's face would seem to ignite briefly before settling, as he sighed with relief and his eyes focused once more. "Jeez, kid. That's one way to break out of a Genjutsu. Hope you've learned one of the most important lessons anyone facing Konoha had to learn fast. Never look an Uchiha in the eye."

Stretching in his new form, the black bodysuit underneath his haori flaring and pulsing with subdued flames, Karasu allowed the ribcage form of Susano'o form itself around him once more, retaining his smaller and more mobile state while not giving up the defense it granted. "While I don't have anything quite so destructive right off the bat, if you're willing to play around a bit I can probably work you over even in that state. What do you say, Yasai? Wanna give that idiot Kage of ours a bit more paperwork?"

As he spoke, his chakra flared once more, igniting some of the grass in the spacious training grounds.

Jutsu/Stats/Equipment:
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

PostSubject: Re: Return Home [Promotional Test]   Return Home [Promotional Test] EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 7:49 pm

Yasai was still standing where his master had been standing just prior to that, returning to a more relaxed stance from his punch, he would take note of the ribcage around his sensei, remembering it from one of their previous sessions. He would shake his head with a somewhat rueful smile, "Sorry master, but this test is to prove myself worthy of a higher rank. If you were truly an enemy, it would be my job to take you down as quickly as possible, not to allow you to gather your strength or grow stronger. Maybe we can spar another time, in a place with less potential for collateral so we can use all of our power, but for now, I will have to decline." as soon as he finished speaking he would use instant transmission, appearing behind his sensei offering but a chop towards the back of the mans neck, using more than enough force to knock the man unconscious, even if he threw up his susano'o again. He couldn't risk appearing too indulgent of an enemy simply for a good fight. Not if he wanted to appear responsible enough for his promotion. Maybe next time. 

Stats/Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Return Home [Promotional Test]   Return Home [Promotional Test] EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 8:24 pm

Sighing as his student began to deny his offer to continue the match, Karasu would let out a subtle pulse of chakra just before he finished speaking and teleported behind him. Yasai would find that the chop to the back of the neck would connect with nothing but wood, showing his sensei's use of the Body Replacement Technique. The Jounin's voice would come from within the trees somewhere, although the young man would likely be able to find him quickly enough with a sensory ability. "I think you misunderstood the question. It's not a choice as to whether or not we're continuing. Kazan is an idiot, and if he feels that you can't control your own strength, then he'll imprison you. He already feels as if your father is a threat to his authority, and if I weren't considered some sort of hero he'd have done the same to me. As of the moment you used your true strength, you became a target. Show me that you can control it, and I'll be able to approve your promotion to Jounin. Otherwise, I'll have to keep you under my wing, and therefore my protection."

Once he was finished, and Yasai followed the voice into the forest, the Shoten would find himself in the midst of a thick fog made out of his sensei's chakra, mucking up sensing abilities and vision.

Phase two of the test was just getting started.

Stats/Jutsu/Equipment:
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

PostSubject: Re: Return Home [Promotional Test]   Return Home [Promotional Test] EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 9:01 pm

The log that was totally shattered caused Yasai to release a curse as he traced his sensei's chakra and voice into the forest. The man said he would need to prove control over his own power before blanketing the entire village in a thick fog of mist. Yasai was unable to sense him any further due to his chakra permeating the very air around them. Though, he had a quick fix for such an occasion. Focusing his senjutsu chakra into his right fist, he would throw five punches, one to the north, one to the south, east, west and then finally one straight down. These punches all released a blast of air that was more than enough to dispel the mist that covered their immediate area around 1,000 meters out. He was then capable of sensing his master once again. The man was surely skilled, but Yasai's raw power would make up for their lack of combat experience. He would use instant transmission again once he got a lock on Karasu's position, appearing in front of the man, moving to deliver a punch to his chest before vanishing and appearing behind him, to deliver a rearward elbow to the back of the man's head. IT was packing quite the punch should the man try to block, or be unable to dodge.

Jutsu/Stats:
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Return Home [Promotional Test]   Return Home [Promotional Test] EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 7:10 pm

The Uchiha's eyes narrowed severely as his student let loose five punches, the air pressure enough to clear away the mist for about a kilometer in each direction. When he unleashed the first punch, Karasu made an unusual hand seal, causing a copy of himself to spring to life as the real one launched himself backwards fast enough to remain in the mist. The first thing Yasai would find was that, once his initial punch connected, the Jounin would disappear in a burst of smoke and an audible pop, his sensei's distinctive laugh coming from further inside the mist. The second? His nerves would seem like they were on fire, and his muscles wouldn't obey basic commands. "Would this be a bad time to mention that I specialize in wetwork, rather than simply raw destruction? Use your head, Yasai. You've got a lot of power, but you can't just muscle your way out of everything."

Karasu would be the first to admit that he was using this opportunity to teach the young man, as well has determine whether or not he was capable of operating at a higher rank. Using the Body Pathway Derangement Technique through a sacrificial Shadow Clone was, admittedly, a stroke of genius on his part, and he wondered how his student would respond. Just to make things interesting, he made another hand seal, letting loose a focused stream of lightning from his mouth, one that would easily do quite a bit of damage to anything within it's path.

He wasn't aiming to kill, necessarily. There was a point about nineteen millimeters to the right of the heart that would likely stimulate the Shoten Clan's unique ability to become stronger while preventing any lasting damage.

Either way, Karasu wasn't about to let this little opportunity go to waste.

Stats/Jutsu/Equipment:
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

PostSubject: Re: Return Home [Promotional Test]   Return Home [Promotional Test] EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 8:21 pm

Yasai was a much more patient person than his father. This being a natural personality trait, as well as something he developed more during his training with the man. He knew the waiting game. But, he also disliked wasting his own, or anyone else's time. That is precisely what this was, a waste of everyone's time. He had just spent the last eight years training with what he would humbly consider to be the foremost expert in taijutsu on the planet. Himself having mastered and then improved upon an ancient clan technique, becoming far more powerful than the kage himself, and spending two years mastering his control over the technique. Of course, he knew his sensei was doing this as a means of teaching him that while he was powerful, there were always those who could give him trouble, his sensei also enjoyed screwing with him and annoying him, so to the man this would be the ultimate win-win. He had managed to clear the forest around him up to 1km, but as soon as he sensed his sensei and moved to attack, the man did something he hadn't expected or really known what it was. His body suddenly was doing the OPPOSITE of the shit he wanted it to do, not to mention he was struck by something through the mist that HURT LIKE A BITCH. He fell to his knees coughed up more blood than was surely healthy and then collapsed. He felt his Senjutsu Chakra moving to heal what he presumed was a direct strike to his heart. He probably could have died if not for the chakra in his system right now, hell, it was taking it slightly longer than normal to heal him.

When he DID stand up, he could still feel the effects of the disorienting jutsu the man had used on his body, but he also could feel that he just got stronger. Using his newfound strength, he would use a second to reinstate himself to his newfound bodily movement predicament, chalking up his ability to grow used to it and slightly overcome it due to his 'years' of focusing solely on taijutsu and focus on bodily control, mostly. He was confident in his control enough at the moment, so he decided to enact his plan, this all happened in less than a second after all. His next move would only take two seconds. The first second, he took off, moving at a speed that shattered the sound barrier and then left the entire forest silent as he moved, moving THROUGH trees fast enough that his destroying them didn't even register yet, releasing Force Punch after Force Punch. He was moving fast enough that he could outrun its effects, meaning for the last two milliseconds to allow the effects to manifest themselves before he took off again, this time, he would be able to sense the man as the mist would have been all but decimated from his assault, a second sonic boom before he rushed to the mans location to deliver a single backhand to the man's face, as both an act of retribution for screwing with him, as well as a means of hopefully ending this farce. Though, he could feel the fatigue from using this technique was wearing on him with his still healing chest injury that coated the front of his shirt with blood. If this didn't work he would likely pass out soon enough from the fatigue.

Stats Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Return Home [Promotional Test]   Return Home [Promotional Test] EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 7:19 pm

Karasu sighed as the Shoten began speeding through dozens of trees at a time trying to get to him, apparently hoping to end it quickly while giving him more than enough time to prepare, even if said time was only a few seconds. Flexing his chakra a bit more, the Uchiha manifested the yamabushi that made up the armored form of Susano'o, bringing the Yata Mirror in front of his body and drawing the Totsuka Blade. Angling the shield just right, he would deflect most of the force behind Yasai's strike, the rest driving them both in a large trench that went on for a couple hundred feet.

When the dust settled, the Jounin sat panting, staring at his student with an unusual edge to his glare. The point of the Sword of Totsurugi was an inch or less from his student's torso, almost as threatening as the bite in Karasu's voice. "Did you honestly think I was messing with you, kid? Think of this as one last lesson. No matter who you're facing, whether they be a new Genin or the most experienced Kage in the world, there's always a way to lose. That's why you need to train your damn head just as much as you train your body. If I hadn't deflected that strike with my shield, you'd have been sealed away forever, stuck in a thousand years of drunken euphoria, and that's not even half of what I could have done to you throughout this fight."

Deactivating his Kekkei Genkai, Susano'o fading away along with his Sage Mode, the Uchiha groaned as he reached out and caught Yasai before he dropped to the ground from fatigue. Lowering him to the ground, a faint green light began emitting from his hands as he began patching the hole in the other man's chest, the pain and fatigue washing away swiftly. Chuckling softly Karasu would continue as he ruffled the Shoten's hair with one hand. "I'm only being so hard on you because I care. It's not me you needed to prove yourself to, it's the Hoshikage. Kazan'll look for any way to discredit anyone stronger than him, and because of your father you'e an even bigger target than normal. If I didn't push you, he'd have never believed that you have control, and likely would have stripped you of all rank and thrown you in prison for being a threat to his control."

Sitting back, his Medical Ninjutsu having done it's work, Karasu whistled at the fatigue he was feeling after using his unique Sage Mode. "Well, all things considered, I'm putting you in for Jounin. First, though...Food. Any preferences? I'm paying, so go nuts."

Stats/Jutsu/Equipment:
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

PostSubject: Re: Return Home [Promotional Test]   Return Home [Promotional Test] EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 11:08 pm

Yasais attack strategy had been successful, he had found his sensei and managed to attack the man, but his own injuries had prevented him from breaking the man’s defense and the majority of his attacks damage had been directed elsewhere and the man caught him in a trap. He had to admit that the man had given him more to think about. The man had been more versatile and much more tactical than his father. Of course, their sheer natural destructive ability made up for some of this, but he knew that his power would only get him so far. He was kept on the cusp of unconsciousness by his sensei as the man explained everything while he healed him. “Thanks sensei, I will keep this in mind and learn.” He meant it too, but he knew that he would need to improve something if he was to really be ready to be one of the better jōnin in the village. Once they had gotten their meal, Yasai would return to his home to continue healing.

[exit]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return Home [Promotional Test]   Return Home [Promotional Test] Empty

Back to top Go down

Return Home [Promotional Test]
Page 1 of 1