Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam) I_vote_lcapTrial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam) I_voting_barTrial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam) I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam) I_vote_lcapTrial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam) I_voting_barTrial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam) I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam) EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam) EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam) EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam)   Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam) EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 10:16 am

Kirei had just woken up to a few taps on his window. Opening it up a bird flew into his room. At first he was pretty annoyed by it but then he noticed something, the bird had the Rinnegan! That meant it came from Lord Tsukikage! The bird landed on his bed and had a note attached. Reading it, he would immediately let the bird leave and then would rush to get dressed in his normal clothing. It was time! He would quickly rush off to Tsukikage Tower where he ran inside and up to the main office of the village's sagely leader. Taking a moment before heading in to gather his thoughts and prepare himself for whatever examination he would be facing, he would steel his resolve and knock on the door three times. Upon being ordered to enter, he would move in several paces and then kneel to the kage. "Kirei Senju, Responding to your summons Tsukikage-sama." He would not stand until given leave to do so and would simply wait to hear whatever the kage had to say to him in regards for his test.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam)   Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam) EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 7:44 pm

Kirei would rise upon being told to do so, he would then listen intently to all that the Tsukikage had to say. It would seem that he had four tests to take on, with each granting him a proof of completion upon finishing and getting to move on to the next location. He was then shown they would look like monkeys with gems on them. He had no idea what sorts of tests he would be facing, but he felt ready to take them on. Upon the description finishing and the kage asking if he had any questions, he would shake his head in the negative and would wait for permission to leave the office to begin. Upon doing so, he would leave and head for the first locale of examination, in the southwestern forest. Upon arrival, he would approach the ANBU that he could see there, standing out by his animal mask. "I am Kirei Senju, here on orders from Tsukikage-sama for my Chuunin examination." He would then wait for his test to begin.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam)   Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam) EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 8:56 pm

Kirei arrived to find Bear waiting for him and was then given a brief rundown of what the test would entail. It would seem that he wouldn't be able to rely on his Rinnegan for this one, but that was fine by him, he wouldn't be needing it. He would instead take the blindfold and then upon placing it, he knew he wouldn't be able to see through it. So, he would do what he did best! Holding out his hand, he would form a construct of explosive chakra. The chakra would form into a rather dull looking humanoid shape, pale white and with only eyes and a large mouth showing. The construct was roughly the same size as Kirei however, so it would suffice. He would then sit down in a meditative position and activate two more jutsu, one to protect his body for a moment and another to summon forth his spirit from his body. Once this happened, his body would be encased in super dense earth, protecting it from damage, and then his soul would manifest from the body. Once this happened, he would be able to see just fine, able to pick out all the traps and things of that nature, but in this form he had no ability to touch, which is why he made the construct. His soul would move to inhabit the being made of his explosive chakra. He would then maneuver its body rather skillfully through the maze of spikes and traps until he would collect the monkey and return to his original body. He would place the monkey down, walk the construct back out into the trap zone, exit it and it would explode, destroying most of the traps. Better the traps than the two shinobi nearby! His soul would then return to his body where it would reenter him. Once this occurred he would cancel his defensive jutsu and pick up the monkey. "What next?"

Chakra - 9,650/10,000

Jutsu/Stats:
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam)   Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam) EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 9:30 pm

Kirei had the decency to look sheepish, but he nodded in the affirmative to the man. He tucked his monkey away for safe keeping before taking off in the direction of the next trial. He would of course, remove the blindfold first! He quickly made his way northwest to a closed warehouse no doubt designed for these sorts of tests and whatever else the Kage could come up with to do with them. Once there he would head inside and would locate the ANBU before speaking once again, "I am Kirei Senju, here for the second phase of my Examination." He would then show the monkey he had gotten from the last test before storing it away once again. He wondered what test he would face this time? Surely nothing he couldn't handle, as he was skilled and he had plenty of creativity to find solutions to any problem he may come across.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam)   Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 12:35 pm

Kirei was about to enter the warehouse after having the exam explained to him. But, just as he was about to enter an ANBU dropped in front of him with an obvious sense of urgency. The man looked around and seemed to notice the headband around Kirei’s neck before addressing him. “All ninja are to report to their stations. A missing ninja has appeared and forced entry into the village.” With that he would rush into the warehouse no doubt to spread the word further. Kirei was already in motion, his test forgotten so that he may provide defense to the village.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Roku Enzoka
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Roku Enzoka

PostSubject: Re: Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam)   Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 9:05 pm

Alaric and Todo stood together in a gate guard's shack in the south east of Tsukigakure. Alaric and Todo were actually quite good friends, but Alaric didn't know that, because Todo was dressed fully in his ANBU Commander uniform. So, rather than socializing, as was the nature of the duo, they instead stood in silence, Todo afraid to blow his cover, and Alaric not entirely sure of who Todo was.

Kirei Senju had demonstrated enough skill in his training with one named Fauna in the Valley of The End - something one of the village's scouts had reported to Lord Jiren personally, scared out of their mind - to definitely be powerful enough to ascend the ranks in Tsukigakure, something the village off. Most of this four-part test, then had been orchestrated to determine whether Kirei had the wits about him to handle it. So there they stood, assured by Jiren that Kirei had been summoned to their location and informed he was skipping to the final test, with a weird monkey figurine sitting on the pedestal behind them.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam)   Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 9:20 pm

Kirei rushed towards the location at the south east gate of the village where the anbu had told him to head. He wondered what the missing ninja was doing that warranted his presence, he was a genin still after all. He arrived in the designated location to find two men standing, one an ANBU and the other an ANBU dressed in white? Odd, but not totally unusual to find in the shinobi world. He would approach and simply say, "Kirei Senju, reporting on Jiren-Sama's orders!" He would stand at attention and offer a customary solute. He wasn't sure what to expect here, but he was prepared for anything. Ready to launch into action at a moments notice and keeping his eyes on alert for that dastardly missing ninja!
Back to top Go down
Roku Enzoka
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Roku Enzoka

PostSubject: Re: Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam)   Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 9:33 pm

Of the two of them, Alaric was the first, to speak. "Kirei Senju, I am Alaric, acting Jounin Commander of Tsukigakure. On orders of the Tsukikage, Lord Jiren, I am instructed to inform you that due to your performance in your first test, and some background information we have gathered on you, you far exceed our requirements for what is expected of a Chuunin, and I am to promote you to such. Congratulations. Advancing beyond that, however, requires a showing of not just the skill you possess, but the ability to perform on a deadly battlefield and be the strongest, mentally, among the soldiers you command. If you wish, you may take an additional test to, if you pass, ascend to the rank of Special Jounin."

At this point, the man dressed in a white ANBU uniform, Todo, would speak, with a voice disguised so as to not be recognizable. "Additionally, you may forgo this test to take another in a few days. This other test will challenge you in ways that you cannot imagine, and would consist of you taking part in a mission with myself and another ANBU prospect. During this mission, I will assess your skills and capabilities, as well as your attitude and ability to follow orders without question. Should you pass, you'd be inducted into the village's elite ANBU Black Ops unit, those who work in the shadows. We pride ourselves in being the best Tsukigakure has to offer, but we require more from our people than any other unit in the village."

The two would then speak together. "The choice is yours."
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam)   Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 9:48 pm

Kirei listened to both men intently and with total focus. Listening to what they said, he had to admit that the first option was tempting, getting a special jonin slot was an awesome opportunity, but it was the second option that really got his attention. He took a few moments to weigh the pros and cons of each offer, on one hand he would have higher authority faster, on the other, he could wait and get even more authority PLUS the ability to train with and fight stronger opponents. He had to admit, he knew which one looked the most appealing. He would close his eyes for a moment before coming to a full understanding of what he wanted to do. "I'll take the Chuunin promotion and will do my best to become the best ANBU in the village!" He would finish this statement with a fierce look of determination in his eyes that would melt steel with the resolve hidden within the snow white orbs.
Back to top Go down
Roku Enzoka
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Roku Enzoka

PostSubject: Re: Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam)   Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 9:54 pm

With Kirei's response, Alaric would nod and exit silently. For Todo, were it not for his mask, it would be seen that he was smiling beneath it. Todo would walk over to the monkey figuring and touch it, and it would become a crimson red. Then, he'd approach Kirei with it in hand. "If that is your desire, I wish you the best of luck. Take this figurine to Lord Jiren and leave it with his receptionist - he's out right now, but he'll receive it later and know exactly what it means. Show up at the Tsukikage tower tomorrow at daybreak, and I will be waiting for you with your temporary ANBU gear. The day after, at the same place and location, you, myself, and the other prospect will meet for the two of you to take your test. Rest well, and recover - you'll need it. Oh - and all of your activities regarding the ANBU are of top secret classification." With that, Todo would appear to just vanish, and Kirei would be left by himself.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam)   Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 9:57 pm

Kirei would take the monkey and listen to what the man said, taking mental notes on all the things he would need to remember. Finally the man would vanish... cool! Kirei would then rush off at top speed to take the monkey to the receptionist and to tell his father the good news, minus anything having to do with the ANBU of course! Upon arrival home, it would seem that his father was also out, so he decided to eat some snack and then would get some much deserved rest after the events of the day, not knowing that such a man as Roku Enzoka was in the village meeting with the kage as he slept.

[EXIT forreal This time]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam)   Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam) Empty

Back to top Go down

Trial of four Monkeys (Private, Kirei promotional exam)
Page 1 of 1