Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Girl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test] I_vote_lcapGirl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test] I_voting_barGirl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Girl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test] I_vote_lcapGirl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test] I_voting_barGirl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test] I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Girl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Girl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Girl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Girl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Girl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Girl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Girl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Girl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Girl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Girl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kim
TsukiCommander
TsukiCommander
Kim

Girl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test] Empty
PostSubject: Girl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test]   Girl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test] EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 6:33 am

Such a strange new world, everything I know and love is gone....even her. Kimiko could still recall waking up from what should have been her final sleep. Killed by her own curse mark creation in a twist of Irony. Time has done a number. Kimiko sat in an outstandingly tall tree in the training grounds of Tsukigakure village. It was a quaint place really and from her vantage she had a good view of it all. That certain somebody who had found her and helped her adjust to this new world hundreds of years later brought her here and helped her settle as a Tsuki Jounin and the most favorable candidate for the position of Jounin Commander. One of her responsibilities today was actually partially to help her get that promotion but Kimiko didn't accept it for that reason.

She had accepted this responsibility because it would give her a chance to help and teach a certain Kunoichi she's had her eye on. Kimiko has always had a softer side towards the fairer sex (except her) and she had a light shining in her eye's whn she met Fauna. As pretty as sin with spunk and passion. And her talent potential was definitely phenomenal. After keeping tabs on her and sending little anonymous gift's here and there to help with her training Kimiko unexpectedly had such a valuable opportunity drop in her lap and was given the chance to proctor Fauna's Jounin exam by Lord Tsukikage.

She agreed immediately not concerned if it helped her win the position she wanted and more concerned with if she could help this promising Kunoichi soar. It was nearly midday now and the test would begin in 10 minutes so preparing herself Kimiko jumped from the tree and landed light as sa feather in the biggest training ground in the area. This should be enough room.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kim
TsukiCommander
TsukiCommander
Kim

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test]   Girl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test] EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 4:58 pm

Phew! Jiren stretched out a non-existant ache as he appeared on the branch Kimiko had just left. "Hmph. Not bad that little girl almost sensed me...Ah I must be getting old." Jiren had been waiting not to far away in another very tall tree that gave him a good vantage of the whole arena, but not nearly as tall as Kimiko's tree so that he wouldn't be exposed. He not only wanted to oversee the possible birth of another promising Jounin but to also judge the young lady he had found only a few years ago and who'd already grown into the village enough to be considered a canidate for Jounin commander. The two ladies had strong and reliable appearance's and that little girl Kimiko has certainly developed well....yes...that's right, very well....

jiren pretended as if his eye's had not been wandering in bad place's as his cheeks flushed only slightly and he nodded sagely as if giving an expert evaluation. "Ah it looks like they're going to start. Then shall we see what they have." Jiren erased any remainder of his little bit of presence as he watched with apt eye's as if he was an excited grandpa watching to of his beloved grand kids show off to him in attempt to make him proud. He absolutely wanted to see his grand kids succeed!
Back to top Go down
Kim
TsukiCommander
TsukiCommander
Kim

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test]   Girl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test] EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 6:33 pm

"Such good manners as expected you truly are a gem!" Kimiko's voice was full of a sultry drawl and she gave the young lady an appreciative smile before getting semi-serious. "That's right I'm your proctor this time. The name's Kimiko. JUST Kimiko." As Kimiko spoke she almost lazily made the hare sign and suddenly a fog seemed to roll in from seemingly nowhere. "As much as I'd love to chat your test begin's now!" With these words she allowed her figure to vanish as she started running off into the minature forest inside the arena leaving her first instruction's to the girl as she left. "Your first task is to either catch up or find me and once you've found me prevent me from escaping for one full minute. Once you've accomplished that then the next part of the exam will begin. Good Luck Daarrrrllllinnngggggg...."

As soon as she started to run she made two clones: one water and one lightning making sure to evenly distribute the chakra so that it'd be difficult to tell the difference even with sensing abilities. After that she clasped hands with her two clones until they were forming a small circle. At this point they were probably at least 15 feet away from their original position, and she and her clone's would start spinning rapidly in this circle until they're hard to distinguish like that game with the cups and ball. Finally when she stopped she'd use the force to fling the three Kimiko's in three different direction's in the forest.

The original would fly left, lightning center, and water right. Once these three landed in their respective forest path's they would each immediately take off. Checking to see if followed and if it looks like they can do so and maintain speed and distance they'd try to cover their tracks.
Jutsu Used/Chakra Expended:
Back to top Go down
Kim
TsukiCommander
TsukiCommander
Kim

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test]   Girl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test] EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 9:27 pm

Water Kimiko:

Oof!
Kimiko barely managed to grab the next branch before nearly falling...again. She could feel the other girl closing in on her but she was hardly surprised. Although they were made to look like they were the same it was more of an illusion as they'er actual power differed greatly from the original. And with only 1/10th of the original's strength she already knew she was the weakest length but she was not worried. Her purpose wasn't to get away after all. This spot should do. After arriving in a part of the forest with a lot of brush and trees to hide in she started jumping around the area breaking branches scattering bushes  and making numerous tracks as fast as she could for one minute in a 2 meter diameter going in circle's before abruptly erasing her presence and hiding nearby going still. While it may all seem like a pointless trap meant to mislead there was a certain pattern to the destruction as it was designed in a way that if you stopped and thought and studded it closely it would lead you right to her hiding spot. This was a test of general tracking skill's.

Lightning Kimiko:

Without much trouble the distance between her and the girl flew by as she had half of the original's strength, but she paused here and there in half-leisure seemingly. After going for a bit she'd clearly only half-tried to cover her tracks as if she was not in a rush to throw her tail. After finding the place she was looking for she clearly saw a small clearing about half a meter in size with a circular shape with tree's completely surrounding and enshrouding the clearing. She waltzed into the clearing and activated the jutsu she'd prepared. Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique After she sent a hound tostang near the east of the clearing, a hound to stand near the west of the clearing, and one near the north. Then she spun wildly before settling on a hidden tree in between the south and the east and erased her presence, waited and watched. Once Fauna entered the clearing she'd throw her voice and inform "Find me if you can but one step from this clearing and you fail." After she'd allow her hounds to start attacking. This was a test of observation. When fighting enemy ninja's that mainly relied on long range stealth attacks like puppet user's this skill was essential for survival. If fauna paid close attention to the way the hounds attacked, their blind spot's and vision ranges she would be able to use these factors to determine where Kimiko was and attack there as these factors would be limited to Kimiko's vantage as well and what she could observe and see and her blind spots would affect how she controlled the hounds. Kimiko had done this herself plenty of times back in Suna with all the puppet user's there.

Tsuki Kimiko (Original):

Kimiko zoomed off swiftly putting a great distance between the two. Hmmm...I'm sure she can manage but.... With Resolution she sensed Kimiko's whereabouts and saw to her delighted surprise that the girl had already figured out her use of clones but she was a bit dismayed at the....lackluster ....speed she seemed to be traveling at. Didn't her ninja Info Card say she was skilled in taijutsu? This part of the test needed rough skill and strength but mostly strength. She couldn't afford to have Fauna so far behind but she couldn't slow down too much or make it too easy. "This simply won't do how about this then....hehe....some....incentives." With a wicked and sultry smile Kimiko would stop here and there every few mile's and take out a scroll and quickly draw some very realistic looking and ...ahem....provocative drawings of Fauna and herself with some teasing lines as a caption. Enough to light a fire but not enough to raise an inferno. After doing this a few times she would keep going and keep her eye's on the Fauna following her to see if her incentive was enough to get the girl to move faster and use her taijutsu to try and catch up. She had already limited he speed to 1/4 for now (25). In this test so long as Fauna could catch up and touch even the sleeve of her kimono she would limit her speed to match the girl's so that it'd be easier for the girl to try and catch up with her...After all she held the main test and would need to be caught before they could continue to the final part of the exam!

Overall chakra: 2440

Chakra Expended Total: 400

Total Chakra Left: 1,870
Back to top Go down
Kim
TsukiCommander
TsukiCommander
Kim

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test]   Girl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test] EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 5:59 pm

Jiren smiled kindly and a calm and loving grandfatherly aura exuded from him. If there had been anyone near him they would feel he was a kindly and sage old man from his current bearing but in truth inside Jiren was excited and giddy to the point of feeling bubbly. He looked over the happening's in the forest without missing a single detail and he couldn't help but cheer in his heart. Look at these bright little girls! Weren't they his beloved excellent ninja with potential that could shake the world? This definelty must be how a proud granddad feel seeing his grandkids becoming so successful! Jiren nodded in appreciation and suddenly let out a charming chuckle when he saw Kimiko's painting trick and his eye's shone with glee after seeing Fauna solve her first two test's and now she had caught up to that little fox it looked like his kids would be getting serious pretty soon...

"Well 2 trait's out of 4 confirmed. Very promising..."
Back to top Go down
Kim
TsukiCommander
TsukiCommander
Kim

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test]   Girl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test] EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 7:09 pm

Water Kimiko:

"Ah your speed you must be the original! My luck is the worst" With a cute pouty look she revealed herself but secretly she was very happy at Fauna's success and ignorant of her inaccuracy since she didn't know Fauna's actual speed was so low. This must be why she has the original so heated up even I feel a tingly feeling coursing over me now...ah.....this girl is so perfect it's dangerous. She sighed like a woman in love but the mood wasn't quite right, what was this confusing atmosphere? Only this insane lady and her clones would know. "You pass my portion with an S. You'd better hurry now..." Without explaining what she should hurry for the woman became a puddle of rose petal water with a intoxicating sweet scent left behind. Because she was also a drama queen.

Lightning Kimiko:

"Not bad young lady even better then I thought you could do! You've passed my portion with a double S (SS). Ah how I wish I could play with you some more...ah....well.....sooner or later...." With a mysterious smile She burst in a splash of lightning but if the lightning hit someone instead of hurting them it would just give a slight aphrodisiac effect leaving someone feeling more confident in their body then usual even if they were already very confident in it but not making them feel the need to do anything about it.

Tsuki Kimiko:

"Ah!?!" Kimiko was surprised for a second but only took a moment to react as the young lady struck out with the first move she would suddenly disappear and a bunch of moonstone's would fall down and replace her and she appeared directly behind the lady but the table's had turned considerably. Kimiko gave a rueful smile as she remembered the mark that used to be on her neck that had been gone ween she was revived. After all those years studying the curse mark I'll be forced to start over otherwise this.... She might not have regained her full power but she was still a Suna Jounin...uhm.....Tsuki now.

Kimiko took a stance she herself had never been super eager to learn all about Taijutsu so she couldn't remember any good one's but she knew plenty of good regular martial arts and sometimes that was enough. With a formal stance she stopped running away, it was useless against that speed anyway, and began moving her chakra in the places she would be about to get hit and absorbing the damage while trading a strike of her own at the moment of impact. After this went on for a minute she was suddenly substituted for rocks again and as if seeing something in the distance her body disappeared from the sight of the clone and not to long after the original Fauna would find Kimiko in front of her suddenly. Kimiko would give a charming smile and announce, "It's time for your final! Follow me." Then she would run off at a pace slightly faster then Fauna's normal speed and head back toward the center arena. When they made it back, this assuming Fauna followed like told, Kimiko would suddenly re-summon the same clones that had acted as Proctor's.

Water Release: Water Clone Technique. Lightning Release: Shadow Clone. Once the two clones were sumoned the original and the lightning clone would give the water clone a lecherous smile. "You were out first you know what that means!" "That's right! That's right!" With a sour look the water clone nodded and abruptly she was pushed back behind the two a few feet and a sagely looking old man appeared and grasped her neck in one arm using his other to hold a kunai to her throat. After which the lightning clone's body flickered and appeared behind Fauna.

"Alright doll this is your final test! Your proctor's are now your genin! One of your genin has been captured by this man behind me, fair warning this is a clone I've borrowed from Lord Tsuki himself, and your other genin (myself) seems to be under the enemy's control. Your last genin is with you she has the scroll that was the object of your current mission, however she has refused to attempt to escape alone she'd rather fight and die with you if it comes to it. You have five minute's to resolve this situation before that strange man kills your hostage and comes after your genin with the scroll most likely using your genin under his control as a shield. If the enemy obtains the scroll the mission your party invested so much in will fail however this once it may allow the enemy to have mercy and possibly spare you and your team. Alright begin!"

After explaining things Kimiko's original body moved preparing to attack with a kunai in one hand. it was clear her fighting power had been forcibly lowered to the standard of a prodigy genin. This was the most important test and the deciding factor. The test of leadership.

Back to top Go down
Kim
TsukiCommander
TsukiCommander
Kim

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test]   Girl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test] EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 5:00 pm

Kimiko nodded after only a sleight hesitation, handing the scroll over, then in a burst of speed she sent a kunai flying at the original and started running west immediately as if she was running away with the scroll. With a spark of amused curiosity the original Kimiko obediently took the bait and chased after the other Kimiko. As they quickly disappeared into the forest again the scene in the center continued with Lord Jiren...

Jiren looked at the young lady before him with an intrigued expression as she revealed the scroll and the proposition. This little girl is truly interesting. Jiren had approval and curiosity warring in his heart. What would be her next step? Realistically there were a million different ways for him to call Kimiko back over but in regard to the hostage situation he had convinced Kimiko to let him have full authority of this part since he was helping out. Even if he was just a clone. Jiren was curious where this would lead so with the worst evil smile in the world (it looked more like a grampa teasing his granchild) he replied, "Very well then little moon fairy." With a flash he arrived before Fauna and released Kimiko and reached out to grab Fauna instead. "You're free little water fairy you should thank your Sensei, hehe." Kimiko put on the visage of a conflicted and ashamed genin facing a tough decision but in her mind she couldn't help scold Lord Tsuki in her mind a million times for his terrible acting. Could he get real please?
Back to top Go down
Kim
TsukiCommander
TsukiCommander
Kim

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test]   Girl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test] EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 11:30 pm

Kimiko felt the genjutsu settle around her and suddenly her mother's frigid cold eye's settled onto her. She nearly tore the genjutsu apart immediately but managed to control herself. A genin level ninja woul neither be able to tell they were under a genjutsu nor be able to do much about it. Breating through her nose and ignoring her surrounding she allowed this hard won victory.

Jiren listened to Fauna's speech a little confused but patient. He did not believe she would give up that easy and before long he'd gotten his answer as he saw from his original the hidden clone take action and with a smile Jiren's clone poofed himself just before the bloody scene would play off but timed perfectly so it seemed Fauna's attack had poofed him. After which Jiren sent a message to the original Kimiko and relieved she released the genjutsu on herself: Kai! With a flash she appeared in front of Fauna as her water clone dispersed after smiling and thanking Fauna for protecting her. Her lightning clone appeared behind her and bowed to Fauna before disappearing as well. Finally Jiren, the original, appeared before the two ladies. "That was masterfully done! Go ahead and take a look at your prize I approve of it." Saying this Jiren flicked a finger at the scrol and the seal on the scroll reacted to his chakra coming undone. Assuming she had looked into the scroll now she would see an official documentation of promotion to Jounin with her name on it and the Tsukikage's seal. "Welcome to the ranks of Jounin!" Kimiko would nod and nearly purr, "Indeed you certainly have earned it!"
Back to top Go down
Kim
TsukiCommander
TsukiCommander
Kim

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test]   Girl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test] EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 3:36 am

"Now? Now darling you follow your ninja way and become stronger! The youth of the village will be in our hands from here. I'm sure you've already seen some of your weaknesses and some of your strength's. For now focus on doing what you can to cover for your weaknesses and think of what you can do to enhance your strengths and allow them to flourish even more so. If you ever need help with this in the future come to My lab it's just outside the Kage residence to the right. I'd be happy to help guide you along your path!" After saying her piece Kimiko would nod then disappear with a body flicker and Jiren would pat Fauna's shoulder in encouragement before flickering away as well.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test]   Girl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test] Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl's Gotta Get it! [Jounin Test]
Page 1 of 1