Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
To Ascend Beyond [P, Training] I_vote_lcapTo Ascend Beyond [P, Training] I_voting_barTo Ascend Beyond [P, Training] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
To Ascend Beyond [P, Training] I_vote_lcapTo Ascend Beyond [P, Training] I_voting_barTo Ascend Beyond [P, Training] I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
To Ascend Beyond [P, Training] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
To Ascend Beyond [P, Training] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
To Ascend Beyond [P, Training] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
To Ascend Beyond [P, Training] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
To Ascend Beyond [P, Training] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
To Ascend Beyond [P, Training] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
To Ascend Beyond [P, Training] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
To Ascend Beyond [P, Training] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
To Ascend Beyond [P, Training] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

To Ascend Beyond [P, Training]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

To Ascend Beyond [P, Training] Empty
PostSubject: To Ascend Beyond [P, Training]   To Ascend Beyond [P, Training] EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 10:21 pm

[OOC: Gonna RP Bet as an NPC here, simply to avoid having to switch posts 24/7 as I RP both characters.]

Yasai was sitting at home with his mother, having just finished eating a hearty meal, he would stand, stretch and then head outside for some training. It was the perfect time to begin his mastery over the Kekkei Genkai he had just unlocked recently with Karasu-sensei. He was about to begin when his father appeared before him out of thin air. The man towered over him but quickly enveloped his son in a tight hug, yelling out to his wife that he was taking Yasai for training for a few days and would return him swiftly. Before he simply vanished once again, Yasai with him this time. They appeared in an unusual cave network that Yasai had no idea where they were before his father placed a white sheet of paper with a seal on it, on the ground. "Yasai, we shall be conducting our training in this seal. It was a gift from a friend of mine. Time within this seal is much faster than time in the normal world, meaning that in a few days, we can achieve the equivalent of YEARS of training. We shall be entering it for the next week, to complete your training on clan abilities." Yasai had no time to reply as his father quickly placed a hand on him and then one on the seal before they would both vanish in flashes of light.

1/5 Mastery of Ascended form
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

PostSubject: Re: To Ascend Beyond [P, Training]   To Ascend Beyond [P, Training] EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 10:25 pm

They would appear within a white void with a strange building within, it had several rooms including bedrooms, bathrooms, a kitchen and a room filled with what appeared to be controls for the environment. They would begin their training simply with his father activating his own Ascended form and telling Yasai to do the same, before ordering Yasai to come at him with the intent to kill. Yasai would nod with a serious and determined look on his face. He would think back to the anger he felt the first time he had accessed this transformation before he would slowly begin to release his grip on his chakra. He would begin to yell loudly and would soon be encased in the same yellow aura as his father, with the same physical changes. He would then immediately charge the man attacking with blow after blow, which were all blocked or dodged. The man was simply toying with him! Until he was simply backhanded. Swatted away like a fly, impacting the ground, leaving his body in severe pain, this would be a tough fight.

2/5

Yasai/Bet Current Stats:
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

PostSubject: Re: To Ascend Beyond [P, Training]   To Ascend Beyond [P, Training] EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 10:35 pm

Bet had held back significantly with that last strike, but he knew his son would never progress should he constantly hold back on the boy, it was time to take it up a notch. He would vanish from Yasai's sight, appearing next to him to deliver another blow, still held back, and then another as he appeared where Yasai's body was being flung to deliver him straight into the ground, to create a crater with his body. As the natural healing capabilities of the magical seal they were in began to take effect, keeping him from death, his body would become reenergized and full of life, though his father charging up an attack in his palm instantly scared him shitless as his body underwent another transformation, his hair becoming longer and his aura more dense, this was the True Ascended form. His body had naturally acclimated to the power of the base Ascended form and it was now totally under his control, but this new form was much tougher to control and would take more practice, luckily, this was only their first day within the seal, meaning it had been less than a second outside of the seal.

3/5

Yasai/Bet stats:

Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

PostSubject: Re: To Ascend Beyond [P, Training]   To Ascend Beyond [P, Training] EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 10:43 pm

With the second transformation active, the boy was able to dodge the blast from Bet's palm, albeit barely. Though he was then able to attack again, this time on his own accord, actually surprising Bet with his speed. Delivering a powerful punch that his father struggled to actually block, though the two of them continued to battle it out. This battle proved to be the first of many to follow in the next two years within the seal as the first day passed. Yasai was slightly taller now as he was now twelve years of age. He had managed to master not only his first form, but also many of the powers afforded to his secondary form. In the last two years, he had almost forced his father to call upon the power of HIS second form, though not enough to actually bring the form out. Yasai wouldn't take no for an answer though and demanded several more training sessions involving both base form, Ascended and even some involving True Ascended, though Bet was wise in the methods of training their kekkei genkai and wouldn't allow the boy to injure himself as he trained so hard.

4/5
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

PostSubject: Re: To Ascend Beyond [P, Training]   To Ascend Beyond [P, Training] EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 10:47 pm

In the final months of the second year, Bet and Yasai fought again to determine their standing at their first benchmark. Sure, the boy had gotten stronger, but Bet knew of many present in the world who could destroy his son with little to no problem at all, even if the boy could battle Bijuu, he wanted him to be able to survive what was to come, the power of the demon known as apocalypse, a demon so powerful that it is said to have rearranged the world with its might. He would battle said beast, but he wanted his son to be able to battle it also, should he somehow fail, he knew his son would be able to carry on his legacy in his place. The boy was strong hearted, though such things would be almost impossible to discern so early on in their training. He would keep notes on their progress to allow a better and more productive training regime for not only his son, but himself as well. He hoped that by the third day, they would be able to fight as equals, though he would have to see how far Yasai was willing to push.

5/5
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

PostSubject: Re: To Ascend Beyond [P, Training]   To Ascend Beyond [P, Training] EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 10:57 pm

It was the first day of the second year and the two were battling yet again, with Yasai in his True Ascended form and Bet in his normal Ascended form. The two were clashing back to back with Yasai struggling to even land much of a solid blow without his father being able to use his superior strength or speed to block, parry or dodge the blow entirely. It really was annoying to the young Shoten, though he had to admit that he could feel himself growing stronger. That is until suddenly he found himselg face first with his fathers boot, sending him reeling backwards and into the ground creating a large crater upon impact. The seal immediately went to work healing his broken bones and damaged organs, he would have to thank whoever invented this seal as it had saved him from death many times. He stood, feeling much stronger than before, able to see his father easier and even then block an attack from the man which he was unable to do before. It would seem that he was slowly getting stronger, becoming far more adaptive to the man's ever growing power.

1/5

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

PostSubject: Re: To Ascend Beyond [P, Training]   To Ascend Beyond [P, Training] EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 11:03 pm

The two continued this continuous battle of both skill, might and wit for the next several hours, neither growing tired or giving an inch. Bet refused to use anything that would put him too far above his son, as this was meant to give him both power and experience, he would need both to be able to truly become stronger. Yasai, for his part was glad he could finally keep up with the man some, though he knew that it would only take a snap of the fingers and he would be losing by a wide gap once again. Though, it was in that moment that Yasai could sense the manpower up into HIS True Ascended form. It was then that Yasai was more than on the ropes, he was actively avoiding the man. He managed to use some of his own tactics he had worked on with Karasu sensei to escape the man, as they were training in what looked like a grassy tundra dotted with massive plateaus. He hid behind one of them and then attempted to hid his energy signature to keep his father from being able to track or find him.

2/5

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

PostSubject: Re: To Ascend Beyond [P, Training]   To Ascend Beyond [P, Training] EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 11:11 pm

This only worked for a few moments as his father released his energy, effectively causing all of them to crumble and Yasai to be forced to run once again, until the man appeared in front of him and moved his hand to deliver a backhand to his son's face, though Yasai knew such a strike would probably kill him should his father not hold back, and knowing that man and the seriousness of this training, he may not. But, he would fight his fate to the bitter end, his aura changing once more to a white coloration with red, blue and purple lightning arcing around him, his body becoming more bestial as fur grew around him and his hair grew out. His eyes became golden and his aura much stronger, not enough to match his father by any means, but enough to dodge his attack, barely. Bet had to admit he was proud of the boy, though it would seem that he still had some ways to go before he was able to truly be called a master of their Kekkei Genkai. The boy was growing at a rapid pace however, even more so due to the technical nature of the seal they were in, but he had to admit he was beyond proud of his son. He was actually looking forward to seeing Karasu's reaction to the boy's 'sudden' transformation, though he was loathing the beating he would no doubt take from his wife... bad days were ahead when he got back.

3/5

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

PostSubject: Re: To Ascend Beyond [P, Training]   To Ascend Beyond [P, Training] EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 11:14 pm

The two continued their 'dance' with Bet absolutely dominating his son, though the boy was doing an admirable job of dodging and parrying the blows of his father, enough that the man was considering moving on to his next form, though he knew that such a tactic would probably lead to his son's death at this point, so he would hold off on such a thing until such a time when the boy could handle the increased pressure. Yasai for his part was beginning to grow tired from the strain of his new form, it would not last much longer in these conditions, though he knew he had managed to master his previous form now for certain, it wouldn't take him much longer and he would be ready for the final portion of his training, learning the clan's unique sage mode from his father, it was something he was most looking forward to, though he was broken from his thoughts as he caught a punch to the face and was sent rocketing back, but managed to catch himself mid air and turn so he could land in a way to soften the impact some.

4/5
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

PostSubject: Re: To Ascend Beyond [P, Training]   To Ascend Beyond [P, Training] EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 11:19 pm

His father kept up his strict training regime even as Yasai came upon his fourteenth birthday, the fourth birthday within the seal world. They were training within a jungle now, so it would be easier to witness the connection of nature and one's own chakra as he managed to master the primal nature of his third form. According to his father, only Shoten from their direct line had ever made it to this point in their training in regards to their familial bloodline, though he often said that he sensed something extra special within Yasai, something beyond what he could understand or even achieve. That made Yasai work even harder as his father believed he could be greater than the man that he deemed a legend and an idol in his own mind. By now, Yasai's hair had grown out some and was styled in a more spikey look and he kept a headband tied around his forehead now with Hoshi's symbol embroidered within its center, as opposed to a more armored look to the headband. He was more of a taijutsu fighter even still, though he was slowly working on his sword skills with the man in front of him as well. It was no wonder that the man was revered as a legend around the world in the realm of all things Taijutsu.

5/5
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

PostSubject: Re: To Ascend Beyond [P, Training]   To Ascend Beyond [P, Training] EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 11:22 pm

His new orders from his father were to go and learn about senjutsu through meditation near a waterfall, so that's where he would go, a false waterfall located far within the jungles created by the seal. Once he arrived, he knew it was time to really get into his training. Yasai arrived at the waterfall to work on one of the more important skills he had been able to develop. He had made a lot of progress with regards to his chakra levels, but it was time to put his theory to the test. He could feel the senjutsu energy flowing into him, slowly but surely. He could still feel that it wasn't yet balanced with his current chakra reserves and as such wouldn't be sufficient to enter the famed "Sage Mode" but it would be to that point soon enough, he just had to focus and be patient. As he meditated, he glanced over the shrubs and lily pads dotting the pond. Thinking of how peaceful it was here. He felt that he could get lost in the tranquility around him, but for the moment he focused inwards. He could feel a warmth growing within himself. It was slowly growing to match what he could feel of his own chakra. Thinking of chakra and nature chakra, he knew that the body naturally produced yin and yang chakra, physical and spiritual, that mixed inside of the body to form the normal chakra reserves.

1/5
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

PostSubject: Re: To Ascend Beyond [P, Training]   To Ascend Beyond [P, Training] EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 11:22 pm

Then, for one to enter sage mode, they had to gather enough nature chakra to balance out the equation so to speak. He could feel that his nature chakra that he had gathered thus far was at around two thirds of his maximum chakra levels. This is what he could estimate anyways. Next, one had to remain completely still, which was much harder to accomplish than drawing the chakra in on its own. It was in a human's basic needs to move and be in motion of some sort at all times. This fact in and of itself was what made sage training as difficult a task as it was. This is why most people learned from animal sages or didn't learn it at all, simply because it was such a difficult form to learn and even more difficult to master. It was the moment he achieved the delicate balancing act within himself that he felt it. A calming aura spread around him and he felt at one with everything around him, the air, the trees and even the water falling down in front of him. He was actually in sage mode now.

2/5
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

PostSubject: Re: To Ascend Beyond [P, Training]   To Ascend Beyond [P, Training] EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 11:24 pm

He could feel the different pathways with chakra moving about the seal, and even his father who was off meditating elsewhere. He could feel his chakra was far stronger than before. He also felt his body was far superior to how it had been before. Much like a rush of excess energy that empowered him and gave him the tools he needed to defeat almost any opponent. He felt stronger even than when he accessed the other forms he had access to, but this was just much more connected to everything. He felt at one with the world, and this granted him strength and insight into the inner workings of a grander picture than he would have ever imagined had he not attained sage mode. So sensing was a major part of this ability, next came the physical enhancement, then there was the strength he could feel, he felt that his chakra had been supercharged and that any jutsu he used would show this.

3/5
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

PostSubject: Re: To Ascend Beyond [P, Training]   To Ascend Beyond [P, Training] EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 11:26 pm

He could only imagine the ramifications of combining this ability with his other forms and the strength and power he would have then. He looked out at the trees, observing a bug fly about around a bush that was nearly 100 meters away. It had improved his senses beyond that of what was normal for even someone as powerful at base as he was. Looking at his own hand, he could feel his chakra was surging with excitement of how he could use this form to help himself grow stronger and faster, to help him act as the guardian of his precious people hat he longed to be. He was not power hungry by any means, but with this power, he knew he stood a better chance of defending his friends and family of any threat that he came across. The chakra circulating through the very air in the seal seemed to have gotten somewhat relaxed too, if the feeling he was getting from the seal was anything to go by. The boy, Yasai, was not calm or peaceful usually, by any means, but there was no doubt the calming aura this brought about had an effect on him.

4/5
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

PostSubject: Re: To Ascend Beyond [P, Training]   To Ascend Beyond [P, Training] EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 11:33 pm

By the time he was Sixteen, he had fully mastered all parts of the Shoten Clan Kekkei Genkai, though he knew his father still had very high hopes of him, so he would continue training for at least one more day. He missed his sensei and his mother, but he was thankful for this opportunity to grow stronger and to spend quality time with his father. He even forced the man into his primal state once now, it was only a matter of time before he got the man on the ropes! But, that time had not yet come, as he knew his father had the Ascended instinct form also, AS WELL AS another form that was more powerful than that! Not to mention the other skills the man had to offer that would make all Yasai had seem like a child fighting a mighty storm. Even then, he would continue growing so that one day he might be able to match the man in all out combat. He knew his father was aware of some greater threat, which was why this training was even happening, but he didn't care about that. He only wanted to catch up to his idol.

5/5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Ascend Beyond [P, Training]   To Ascend Beyond [P, Training] Empty

Back to top Go down

To Ascend Beyond [P, Training]
Page 1 of 1