Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Learning One Another (Solo Training) I_vote_lcapLearning One Another (Solo Training) I_voting_barLearning One Another (Solo Training) I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Learning One Another (Solo Training) I_vote_lcapLearning One Another (Solo Training) I_voting_barLearning One Another (Solo Training) I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Learning One Another (Solo Training) EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Learning One Another (Solo Training) EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Learning One Another (Solo Training) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Learning One Another (Solo Training) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Learning One Another (Solo Training) EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Learning One Another (Solo Training) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Learning One Another (Solo Training) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Learning One Another (Solo Training) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Learning One Another (Solo Training) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Learning One Another (Solo Training)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asuka
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Asuka

Learning One Another (Solo Training) Empty
PostSubject: Learning One Another (Solo Training)   Learning One Another (Solo Training) EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 10:28 pm

Learning he was the new container of the two tails had been a difficult pill to swallow. However, he could understand why he’d been chosen. A mild tempered person who was unlikely to lose control, and an Uzumaki at that, made him a good choice for hosting a tailed beast. It still made him nervous, though. The tailed beasts weren’t known for trusting humans, though he wanted to try and make friends with the two tails one day. It’d be nice to cooperate with her.

And in order to start that, he’d decided to try and call upon her, and see if he could learn to access a part of her power.

He’d made his way to his team’s usual training ground, bent on meditating to communicate with her. And once he’d made it there, he found a patch of grass, sat down, and closed his eyes as he let himself slip into a meditative state. He emptied his mind of thoughts, attempting to clear the clutter from his mind. He latched onto one thought, however. ”Nibi, hear me. Lend me your strength.”
Back to top Go down
Asuka
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Learning One Another (Solo Training)   Learning One Another (Solo Training) EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 3:23 pm

The one thing Asuka hadn’t expected was for a strange voice to actually answer him back, or for it to happen so quickly.

”You... why do you call upon me, human?”

Asuka was so startled he nearly lost focus. The two tails had actually answered his call... albeit in a rather distrustful manner. But that was to be expected. After all, she was imprisoned in the body of a human with very little chance at escaping until he died. Overall, he understood that tone of distrust, and the less than eager to help words.

“Are you Nibi? Are you the two tails?” Came his response, answering a question with another question. He had to ask, even though if it was anything else in his mind they could say they were anything, really. A stupid question, but one he still felt he had to ask. It didn’t matter that this was his mindspace, right now, all the power belonged to the Nibi.

Eventually, he received his answer.

”And what will you do if I am, little human-san?”

“Ask you to grant me the power to protect my village. Too much has happened in the past 10 years, but I feel as though the worst is yet to come.” He answered, eager and honest, almost startlingly so, in his intent. There were no lies spoken by this human, no matter what the Nibi thought. Every word from him was the truth. His wish was simple: protect his village and the people in it, no matter the cost to himself.
Back to top Go down
Asuka
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Learning One Another (Solo Training)   Learning One Another (Solo Training) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 12:54 pm

”Why should I trust your words? You are but a human, and humans lie, human-san.” came the response, something that had the young genin raising an eyebrow inside his mindscape. While it was true humans lied, surely the entity sharing his body would be able to sense his intent? Or was it just that her mistrust ran that deep? Either way, it had Asuka curious.

“You share my body. Imprisoned though you are, a powerful creature such as yourself must be able to sense my intent. I mean no harm, truly. I just thought... it’d be nice to protect my village and my people. Stop things like what happened to me. And maybe... make friends with the entity inside of me.” He confessed, meek as he bowed his head slightly. He could see the Nibi’s prison now, and the cat-like bijuu within.

He couldn’t exactly free her, but it did make his heart ache to see it with his own eyes, knowing that his body was a prison to this creature. He didn’t want it to be this way. Unfortunately, the young genin had no say in the matter.
Back to top Go down
Asuka
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Learning One Another (Solo Training)   Learning One Another (Solo Training) EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 6:36 pm

“Friends? That seems like a lie, human-san.” Once again, he’d gotten a suspicious response. Matatabi was a long way from trusting him yet. He could respect her caution, though it would make it more difficult to befriend her. This time, he looked the tailed beast right in the eyes as he spoke, determined to get through to her on some level. “You may not trust me yet, and you don’t have to. I’m not asking you to lend me your power for anything mundane, either. Only in dangerous situations, and only to protect innocent lives. Do not bother to spare my life unless it’d get somebody else killed. But please, at least help me to save my villagers when needed.”

Every word spoken was said with such sincerity and conviction that Matatabi faltered, for a moment. She didn’t trust this human, and she might not ever... but he really seemed to believe what he was saying. Just as he could respect her caution with her host, she could respect his desire to help... though, she would not let it sway her opinion of him yet. He had yet to prove himself through actions.

“Human-san, do you really believe you can protect these people? Would you willingly give your life for them? And most importantly, are you strong enough, to wield my power? If you prove these things, I will grant you my power in times of need. But only in times of need. Prove yourself to me, and I will do this for you.” She finally said, still not willing to trust Asuka.
Back to top Go down
Asuka
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Learning One Another (Solo Training)   Learning One Another (Solo Training) EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 6:49 pm

Asuka couldn’t help but let out a little gasp at Matatabi’s words. Was the Nibi really willing to give him the chance to prove himself? It almost seemed like a dream come true! Face lifting into a wide smile, Asuka was quick to respond. “Do you really mean that, Nibi? I’ll do my best to show you the kind of person I am!” He said, eyes sparkling and his whole demeanour changing to almost that of an excited puppy. Really, the young man was kind of an idiot. But, seeing his happiness was one thing that eased Matatabi just a little. Perhaps he was being sincere, after all...

She’d just have to wait and see, wouldn’t she?

“Thank you for this chance!” The young man shouted, bowing respectfully at the caged bijuu in his mindscape. “You won’t regret it!” He added, standing up and flicking his long silver locks out of his eyes. “For both our sakes, I hope you can prove yourself, human-san” she answered, barely managing to keep the amusement at his reaction out of her voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning One Another (Solo Training)   Learning One Another (Solo Training) Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning One Another (Solo Training)
Page 1 of 1