Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Learning Chidori! [Training] I_vote_lcapLearning Chidori! [Training] I_voting_barLearning Chidori! [Training] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Learning Chidori! [Training] I_vote_lcapLearning Chidori! [Training] I_voting_barLearning Chidori! [Training] I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Learning Chidori! [Training] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Learning Chidori! [Training] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Learning Chidori! [Training] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Learning Chidori! [Training] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Learning Chidori! [Training] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Learning Chidori! [Training] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Learning Chidori! [Training] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Learning Chidori! [Training] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Learning Chidori! [Training] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Learning Chidori! [Training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

Learning Chidori! [Training] Empty
PostSubject: Learning Chidori! [Training]   Learning Chidori! [Training] EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 10:49 am

Kirei arrived in the evergreen forests far to the northern end of the Land of Valleys, scroll in hand, it was time to learn a jutsu. The one he had chosen was incredibly versatile and highly customizable, able to be converted to multiple kinds of jutsu, even such things as converting it to other elements if one had the skill and creativity for such things. But, before he could begin learning such things, he would need to master the foundational jutsu that could lead to such advancements in his jutsu skills. He would sit on a stump and then unfurl the jutsu scroll to begin learning. This jutsu took a generally large amount of chakra, but also didn't require very much control to be exerted over said chakra, so it wouldn't be too difficult to actually learn for the most part. It was a simple matter to coat ones hand in pure lightning chakra and then rush forwards and basically jab that into the target. It would seem this was somewhat based on a similar, albeit more powerful, lightning technique that required use of the fabled lightning release: armor jutsu.

Chidori [1/4]
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Learning Chidori! [Training]   Learning Chidori! [Training] EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 2:53 pm

Kirei was still working on reading through the specifics of the document in his hand when he sensed a familiar chakra signature approaching. He wouldn't glance up at her when she addressed him, but he would acknowledge her. "Ah, hello Fauna. Yes, I am reading into this rather unique jutsu. My goal is simply to be as prepared as possible for anything. The most effective tool in any shinobi's belt is versatility." He would then proceed on with his training, holding out his hand and channeling chakra into it, not changing the nature, just adding chakra to his hand, with said chakra causing the appendage to glow slightly due to the energy being poured into it. He would stop, read the scroll a bit more before doing it again, this time, however, he would add in much more chakra and wouldn't control it as much. His hand would erupt in a visible blue light, no element attached, just pure chakra. Once he managed to understand the concept of the placement of his chakra, adding in an element that he was comfortable with such as lightning would be second nature!
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Learning Chidori! [Training]   Learning Chidori! [Training] EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 3:53 pm

Kirei would take a second to look away from what he was working on to see the worried expression marring her usually lovely face. It was clear that she felt his current one was a dangerous path, and perhaps that was true. But the shinobi world wasn't black and white.. no, he had learned in the last several days that there were many shades of grey at work in the world that they called home. Becoming ANBU had granted him access to highly classified information. Apparently, several weeks before the Bijuu attack, there was some massive battle several hundred miles south of the village, in an area designated Kumo-Ground-Zero. There was a battle, and from what the ANBU who spied on it suggested, it was between two people. The data is inconclusive because after several moments, the man couldn't track their movements with his Sharingan. Yet some people reported being able to sense the chakra and feel the tremors even within the village, so he had a right to get stronger. "Power is a dangerous goal. I do not seek power under the guise of peace, nor do I seek it for the purpose of subjugating the weak to my will. I have seen and heard tales of those who could wipe our entire village out at the snap of a finger. We stand no chance against them as we are. Whether they are a threat or not, it is my intention to be able to defend against them as though they are a threat." His goal was simple, get stronger to protect the village from the world who continues to grow much more dangerous.

3/4
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Learning Chidori! [Training]   Learning Chidori! [Training] EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 4:46 pm

Kirei listened to her, and while he knew that she was in the dark about most things regarding him, her tone seemed a bit odd. Shinobi are soldiers. Weapons for their villages, defenders of the peace. While yes, they lead their own lives and deserve just as much happiness as the civilian populace that they protect, they also decided on an occupation where the safety of the village HAD to be their number one priority, especially those in the occupation he had recently entered. After speaking with several of his fellow ANBU agents, it was clear that he would be forced to make morally ambiguous choices for the good of the village, and would probably never be openly rewarded for such difficult actions. She would learn one day that peace is never free, and it is the ones who sacrifice themselves entirely that grant their charges the freedom to be naïve. He watched as she activated her jutsu, showing she did in fact already know the jutsu in question. He would hold his hand out and attempt to mimic what he was feeling from her, and sure enough, a chidori would blaze to life, though his was blue in color as opposed to her red death thingy. "Thank you, Fauna. It is quite helpful." He would choose not to comment on the other things he had thought moments prior, as most of it was simply above her classification level. Maybe one day she would understand the unseen need for stronger shinobi in the village.

4/4 Learned chidori bitchesss
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Learning Chidori! [Training]   Learning Chidori! [Training] EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 6:04 pm

Kirei would simply nod at her words, it was true, many had fallen prey to the allure of power and of the grandiose idea of becoming godly or simply to have authority over others. He held no such ideas. His only purpose had become the safety and security of his village, ever since he took that oath from Jiren-sama. He would then allow himself to chuckle slightly before standing and handing her the scroll. "I suppose we can grab a bite to eat on our way to the library, if you wish." Should she accept, he would walk back with her, listening to what she said, telling jokes, laughing at whatever jokes she told, it would be almost innocent for the first time in a long time. It was important to hold on to moments like this, because in this world, they were rare. He was tired of the constant bloodshed and battle, but he knew those things were permanent fixtures in a world that would never know true peace, so he would create an artificial peace by defending his village as best he could. He wouldn't let it be wiped out. Not while he was around.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Learning Chidori! [Training]   Learning Chidori! [Training] EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 6:39 pm

Kirei watched as her clone appeared and would rush off with the scroll. He would then hear her suggestion of BBQ. Nodding to her, he would lead her to one of his favorite BBQ restaurants. They would immediately be seated and handed menus. Kirei would glance over his before ordering Rōsu, Crab, Scallops, Tontoro, and Misuji. He would have this with their finest bottle of Sake. Once he finished jotting Kirei's order down, the waiter would look over to his elegant dinner date, "What can I get for you, madam?" was all the man would say in a very aristocratic accent. Looking around, it was clear that this was one of the higher end places in the village, and many of the villages top politicians and higher ranking shinobi were eating at other tables. The smells drifting through the air were absolutely heavenly, so it was no doubt this would be the home to some fantastic foods.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Learning Chidori! [Training]   Learning Chidori! [Training] EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 7:37 pm

[FAUNA BANNED, EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning Chidori! [Training]   Learning Chidori! [Training] Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning Chidori! [Training]
Page 1 of 1