Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Susano'o [Mangekyou Technique] I_vote_lcapSusano'o [Mangekyou Technique] I_voting_barSusano'o [Mangekyou Technique] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Susano'o [Mangekyou Technique] I_vote_lcapSusano'o [Mangekyou Technique] I_voting_barSusano'o [Mangekyou Technique] I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Susano'o [Mangekyou Technique] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Susano'o [Mangekyou Technique] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Susano'o [Mangekyou Technique] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Susano'o [Mangekyou Technique] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Susano'o [Mangekyou Technique] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Susano'o [Mangekyou Technique] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Susano'o [Mangekyou Technique] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Susano'o [Mangekyou Technique] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Susano'o [Mangekyou Technique] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Susano'o [Mangekyou Technique]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

Susano'o [Mangekyou Technique] Empty
PostSubject: Susano'o [Mangekyou Technique]   Susano'o [Mangekyou Technique] EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 1:58 pm

Name: Susano'o
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: None
Range:Self
Description: Susano'o is a gigantic spectral samurai that is slightly translucent and colored with chakra.  Its appearance and weapons change depending on the user, and each person is expected to fill out the template at the end of this app for their own unique Susano'o.  It is said to be the epitome of the power the Mangekyo Sharingan, and develops in multiple forms.

• Susano'o Ribcage:  This form of Susano'o can be learned with 5 posts or 500 EXP, and is mostly a defensive jutsu.  The ribcage of Susano'o forms around the user with a durability of the user's current durability + the power of this jutsu.
    Susano'o [Mangekyou Technique] Susano11

• Skeletal Susano'o:  This form of Susano'o can be learned when the previous versions have been learned with 5 more posts or 500 exp.  In this form, the user of Susano'o can manifest susano'o's torso's skeleton around their form with a height of 5- 15 meters, dependant upon the user's wishes.  A basic sword that deals damage equal to the strength of Susano'o + the power of this jutsu can also be manifested.  In this form Susano'o has durability and strength equal to the user's + the power of this jutsu.  It can move its limbs at a speed equal to the user's + the power of this jutsu, but can only move its full form at the speed of the user, as it simply stays centered on where the user stands.
    Susano'o [Mangekyou Technique] Susano12

• Armored Susano'o:  This form of Susano'o can be learned when the previous versions have been learned with 10 more posts or 1000 exp.  In this form, the full upper torso complete with armor is manifested.  It can also now reach sizes of 5-50 meters, dependent upon the user's wishes, and gains access to the user's personalized unique Susano'o weapons (applied for with the Weapon template), as well as jutsu derived from the Susano'o such as the Yasaka Magatama.  Its stats are the same as its skeletal form.
    Susano'o [Mangekyou Technique] Armore11

• Perfect Susano'o:  This form of Susano'o can be learned when the previous versions have been learned with 10 more posts or 1000 exp.  In this form, Susano'o's full body is manifested and the user's body is suspended at Susano'o's center mass, as well as a pair of wings that it can use to fly.  It can reach sizes of 10-100 meters, dependent upon the user's wishes, and it has access to Susano'o derived jutsu and personalized weapons.  All of its physical stats are equal to the user's + the power of this jutsu, and it can now move around at this speed as it has legs. Requires Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.
    Susano'o [Mangekyou Technique] Susano13

Requirements: Must have unlocked the abilities of each eye of Mangekyou Sharingan and currently possess both eyes. GM in Ninjutsu.

Code:

[center][img]INCLUDE IMAGE OF SUSANO'O IF YOU HAVE ONE[/img][/center]
[b]Susano'o Color:[/b] (each user of susano'o has shown to have one of a different color)
[b]Visual Description:[/b] (if image is unavailable)
[b]Left-Hand Weapon:[/b] (Include a link to your Susano'o's left-hand weapon and its copy/pasted description)
[b]Right-Hand Weapon:[/b] (Include a link to your Susano'o's right-hand weapon and its copy/pasted description)
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Susano'o [Mangekyou Technique] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susano'o [Mangekyou Technique]   Susano'o [Mangekyou Technique] EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 9:14 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com

Susano'o [Mangekyou Technique]
Page 1 of 1