Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Kamui [Mangekyou Technique] I_vote_lcapKamui [Mangekyou Technique] I_voting_barKamui [Mangekyou Technique] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Kamui [Mangekyou Technique] I_vote_lcapKamui [Mangekyou Technique] I_voting_barKamui [Mangekyou Technique] I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Kamui [Mangekyou Technique] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Kamui [Mangekyou Technique] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Kamui [Mangekyou Technique] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Kamui [Mangekyou Technique] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Kamui [Mangekyou Technique] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Kamui [Mangekyou Technique] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Kamui [Mangekyou Technique] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Kamui [Mangekyou Technique] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Kamui [Mangekyou Technique] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Kamui [Mangekyou Technique]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

Kamui [Mangekyou Technique] Empty
PostSubject: Kamui [Mangekyou Technique]   Kamui [Mangekyou Technique] EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 1:20 pm

Name: Kamui
Type: Space-Time
Element: None
Range: Anything in Eyesight
Description: Kamui is an ability of the Mangekyou Sharingan that is used in both eyes.  Essentially, it gives its user the ability to warp objects in an out of a pocket dimension. While inside this pocket dimension, objects and people are completely untraceable, and Kamui is the only way in and out of it.  Except with the intangibility application, when an object is warping with Kamui, a time-space barrier is created around it, inside which reality is a bit warped and altered, pulling the target to the center until it is fully warped into the Kamui realm.

Kamui's applications vary based on which eye it is used with:

• Right Eye:  

The right eye of Kamui is its close-range version.  By touching a person or object, that person or object is instantly warped into Kamui's pocket dimension.  This can also be used on oneself to warp into the Kamui dimension.  A Kamui user can also teleport all or parts of their body to the Kamui dimension, creating an intangibility function, where an opponent can see them, but not interact with them.  

In addition to warping objects into the Kamui dimension with the right eye at close range, one can also warp them out of the Kamui dimension.  When someone warps themselves out of the Kamui dimension, they can reappear anywhere they please, and can warp other objects out anywhere close enough for them to touch.  One can warp objects out at varying speeds, causing them to either warp out in stationary form, or at speeds up to this Jutsu's power.  

Warping with the right eye is instant.

The Right Eye can only be used to warp into and out of the kamui dimension once each per post.

• Left Eye:

The left eye of the Kamui is its long range version.  It essentially functions the same way as the right eye's version, with some minor differences.  Firstly, it takes more time, essentially requiring the same amount of time to teleport a target as it would take a jutsu of the same power to travel to the target, with a +3 to its speed advantage. This is significant, because if a person can move outside the time-space barrier quickly enough, they are not warped into the Kamui dimension.  Additionally, it is limited by the size of the user's chakra stat, only able to teleport targets  no larger than 10% their chakra stat in diameter, though this can be used on an area to include multiple targets.  In addition to this, teleported objects must be within their line of sight.  Finally, though one can teleport oneself into the Kamui dimension with the left eye, they cannot teleport themselves or other objects out of the Kamui dimension with the left eye.

The left eye of Kamui can only be used once per post.

• Both Eyes

There are a few applications to using both eyes of the Kamui together.  First, objects teleport twice as quickly. Secondly, after warping an object into the Kamui dimension, they can immediately warp it out of the Kamui dimension anywhere within their line of sight, unlike with the left eye only, when one is forced to warp an object out within range of touch.  Finally, objects as large as 50% the user's chakra stat in meters in diameter can be warped into the Kamui dimension.  Can be used in either the close-range or long-range form.

Using this form of Kamui restricts use of this technique at all for the rest of the post.

Requirements: Must have MS, GM Space-Time Ninjutsu
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Kamui [Mangekyou Technique] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamui [Mangekyou Technique]   Kamui [Mangekyou Technique] EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 9:00 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com

Kamui [Mangekyou Technique]
Page 1 of 1