Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Nine-Sided Demon Seal Technique I_vote_lcapNine-Sided Demon Seal Technique I_voting_barNine-Sided Demon Seal Technique I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Nine-Sided Demon Seal Technique I_vote_lcapNine-Sided Demon Seal Technique I_voting_barNine-Sided Demon Seal Technique I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Nine-Sided Demon Seal Technique EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Nine-Sided Demon Seal Technique EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Nine-Sided Demon Seal Technique EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Nine-Sided Demon Seal Technique EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Nine-Sided Demon Seal Technique EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Nine-Sided Demon Seal Technique EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Nine-Sided Demon Seal Technique EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Nine-Sided Demon Seal Technique EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Nine-Sided Demon Seal Technique EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Nine-Sided Demon Seal Technique

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roku Enzoka
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Roku Enzoka

Nine-Sided Demon Seal Technique Empty
PostSubject: Nine-Sided Demon Seal Technique   Nine-Sided Demon Seal Technique EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 9:47 pm

Name: Nine-Sided Demon Seal Technique
Type: Fuuinjutsu/Senjutsu
Element: N/A
Range:  Touch
Description: This jutsu was created by Roku Enzoka as a means of effectively sealing Bijuu inside the Divine Seal located in the hideout of the Seven Deadly Sins. Users of this technique have a unique Fuuinjutsu seal tattooed on their back. By making direct contact with a Bijuu or Jinchuuriki, the user of this technique can seal a Bijuu inside the seal tattooed on their back for up to 12 hours, but must be capable of using Senjutsu to do so. If the user is no longer capable of using Senjutsu, either because they leave Sage Mode or because of Five Elements Seal or any other similar ability, or the 12 hour limit is breached, the Tailed Beast is expelled from their body. This is a safety net, as Senjutsu chakra is used to keep the Tailed Beast's chakra from intertwining with their own, making them a Jinchuuriki. Because of the addition of Senjutsu chakra, the user can also preserve the life of a Jinchuuriki, though they will be left in a severely weakened state with nearly all of their chakra totally drained. Making direct contact with the Divine Seal in the hideout of the Seven Deadly Sins expels any sealed Bijuu into the seal, storing them with a more long-term method.
Requirements: Character Specific
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Nine-Sided Demon Seal Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine-Sided Demon Seal Technique   Nine-Sided Demon Seal Technique EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 8:29 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com

Nine-Sided Demon Seal Technique
Page 1 of 1