Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There I_vote_lcapRoku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There I_voting_barRoku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There I_vote_lcapRoku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There I_voting_barRoku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roku Enzoka
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Roku Enzoka

Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There Empty
PostSubject: Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There   Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 11:51 am

Roku walked beside Bet Shoten, his one-time student who seemed to have surpassed him by now, making idle chit-chat. He'd been trying to catch up on the state of the world now, and all of the things that had happened to put the world in that state. The apocalypse, even as many people referred to it. Honestly, though, to Roku, the new state of the world was far more interesting and beneficial to him. The governments weren't nearly organized enough to keep track of him anymore, and it seemed that that cult that had trapped him so long ago actually did him a favor.

The two were supposed to be looking for potential leads on the whereabouts of the rest of the Tailed Beasts, and travelling out of country to do so. It was true, they could both teleport and eliminate the need to walk, but defying God's obsessive screaming in his mind to do so and hurry gave him great pleasure. After a few hours of walking however, Roku happened upon a seal drawn on the ground. He knew it was the symbol for "demon," and he glanced at Bet. "It means demon..." and then he stood, seeing that there were more seals upon his path, and they grew more and more dense as also the vegetation did ahead of them.

It was an odd contrast, as while it was obvious something destructive happened here, the vibrancy of the colors of the flowers only intensified as one came closer to the epicenter of the destruction. Though Roku couldn't see it for all the rather beautiful nature in the way, in the epicenter of the beauty of destruction and life, would be a massive crater at least a mile in diameter, and at the center of which would stand a lifeless form named Lucifer, in an eternal sleep.

Unknown to Roku and Bet, the nature energy that was always within their body would trigger the seals each time they stepped on them, progressively pushing Lucifer closer and closer to consciousness, as the cult who'd sealed Lucifer probably hadn't accounted for someone with the powers of the Jugo Clan or the True Sage himself, Roku Enzoka to happen upon the site of their sealing away Lucifer to siphon off his Nature Chakra like a battery.
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There   Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 9:21 pm

Bet was traveling with Roku-sensei, it was odd to still call him that after becoming far superior to the man. Though, the name was simply habit at this point. They talked idly among themselves as they made their way down a dirt road, speaking of worldly matters and current/past events. Roku had a lot of keeping up to do. As they walked and talked, they happened upon a peculiar looking seal on the ground. Roku explained its meaning as they continued down the path, passing similar seals as they went. Bet noticed that the vegetation became more intense as they continued down the path. This was clearly the site of some ancient battle, but Bet couldn't quite recall the importance of the place. He was prepared for anything at this point, though he outwardly made no sign of it. He could sense something strange happening here and he was ready for something to happen, "Prepare yourself, sensei. There is something here."
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com
Lucifer
Sennin
Sennin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There   Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 12:52 pm

Lucifer would slowly began to regain his consciousness a state that unbeknownst to him he had not experienced in a very long time. With this reawakening all the stored nature energy that had been stolen from him had slowly returned to his body causing his system to overflow when Senjutsu Chakra. His body would appear from beneath a large patch of foliage covering him, lifted slowly almost in a fashion similar to telekinesis. His appearance had hardly changed from the time he had been sealed and the demon had destroyed the villages. While fifty years had passed Lucifer at most had only aged five years. It seems that while the seal had sealed and stolen his senjutsu chakra it also slowed his rate of aging as to allow for him to serve as a battery for longer periods.

While floating in the air, the Jugo's would began releasing massive waves of senjutsu chakra from his body before slowly opening his eyes. Upon first look he would appear to be normal however his hidden and berserk nature would soon rear its ugly head. "ALL MUST DIE!!!!" Lucifer's body would drop from his levitated state before slowly morphing and transforming to a monster like appearance. His natural dark blue hair would become pitch black, while his pale white skin would become gray and hard in appearance. This signaled the activation of the Jugo's clan signature Sage Transformation ability which was one of their peferred techniques to use in combat.

Standing from his original position Lucifer would raise both of his hands forward position. Using his Sage Transformation ability to change his body, he would powerfully launch and extend the length of his arms in an attempt to grab both the nexts of the people in front of him... In his beserk state he was unable to recongnize the two men in front of him nor would he care if he did. He was unable to reason with himself at the current moment. This Jugo was akin to nothing more than a wild rabid animal and thats the only way he could be dealt with. "HAHAHAHAHAA IM GOING TO TAKE YOU DOWN."

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Roku Enzoka
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Roku Enzoka

PostSubject: Re: Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There   Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 6:42 pm

Roku raised an eyebrow as this... random ass dude started screaming threats. God spoke into his mind before Roku could muster a response, and it was the closest thing to humor Roku had heard from him. I like this one... KILL HIM. Roku chuckled slightly, in a somewhat deranged manner. "Already on it." He said aloud as his hands met in front of his chest to form a few hand seals. Upon the completion of them, a massive surge of heat would rise from Roku's gut in the form of Fire Nature chakra and erupt from his mouth.

The mass of flames would contort to form three telekinetically controlled dragons whose details and shadings were formed by dark, dense, black smoke. The heat was powerful enough to sear Roku's face, and surely Bet's too, as it emerged from his mouth. Roku would use his Senjutsu sensory capabilities to direct the massive Dragons toward their target, Lucifer, whom Roku did not recognize because A: he made a habit of not looking at his opponents because of Genjutsu, and B: the guy was transformed into some ugly monster.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There   Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 10:05 am

Bet instantly entered his Ascended instinct mode, forgoing working his way up the chain. He was a bit weaker than normal in the form, but it still had the desired effects. His body became drenched in a white aura as his hair and eyes became white as snow. His body would shift to the side to dodge the stretching appendage, which he would grab as it went past him. He would not allow the man to retract said arm, nor would he allow the man to move much more than he would be able to, his arm would be stuck in Bet's vice-like grip. With his free hand, Bet would face his open palm towards the flailing Jugo, a man he knew to be his savior at one point in his life was now naught more than a rampaging beast. He would repay the kindness with a quick death, though he would give the man time to return to his senses, a chance he had also afforded, correctly, to his former sensei. A blue orb would form in his palm and would then launch outwards, expanding slightly as it moved towards the man. should it hit, it would most likely blast him back and possibly disconnect his arm, unless it could stretch more. That is of course provided he didn't get out of Bet's grip before then.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Sennin
Sennin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There   Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 10:04 pm

Berserk Lucifer did not care that his attacks werent successful all he knew was that he needed to attack. Unfortunately for he the two people he had been attack were people that were a great deal stronger than him. Instead, instead of stopping his attacks when met with powerful attacks Lucifer would turn his offense into a form a defense. Continuing the manipulation of his body from Sage transformation, the crazed Lucifer would morph a section of his extended arms into that of a large circular shield in attempt to block both attacks from his opponents. However despite such efforts the shield would not last very long against the power of such attacks. Both attacks would completely destroy his arms an burn through and incinerate half of his body on both the left and right sides. "GUAHHHHHHHG"

Unbeknownst to them, attacking Lucifer would be the way to help him regain his compsure. Destroying a large part of his body would allow all the pent up nature chakra to slowly be released. "Don't a--atta-ck I.... I am no longer berserk." Lucifer would greatly struggle to talk and could barely struggle to think. Having his body incinerated and destroyed was almost to much for him to handle. A simple breeze would be enough to take him down in this moment. "H-help find b-body... I h-heal and e-eeexplain. I s-shall also c-compensate y-you b-both...."

Lucifer hoped these men would pity him and help the damaged Jugo, little did he know he had already knew who they were but the pain of having his body greatly damaged was clouding his judgement and clarity of thought.
Back to top Go down
Roku Enzoka
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Roku Enzoka

PostSubject: Re: Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There   Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 12:54 pm

An odd sensation passed itself down Roku's spine as he looked at a man he recognized in more than one way. He recognized the powerlessness a person could feel if they were to somehow lose control of their body... after what God had done to him. And I'll do it again... you will never be free of me... He also, however, finally recognized his former Raikage. "Lo-" he cut himself off immediately. He was a different man, and no one was his lord anymore. "Lucifer? I thought you died... there's perhaps something else going on..."

Roku used his Senjutsu to feel out the location of another person, curiosity causing him to want to help Lucifer. It was only a moment before he felt the faint presence of a chakra near Lucifer's burial site, and he threw one of his Hiraishin Kunai at it. He had to do an odd arcing motion to get it to land in the flesh of the individual, but he was one of the more skilled Shurikenjutsu users on the planet. To him, it was child's play. And then, suddenly, the body would hang limply in Roku's right hand, as he tossed it on the ground next to Lucifer. Take the man's power... said God. It is your right. It is your power. Do not hesitate.

A thirst came over the man as he would kneel next to Lucifer, wordlessly. A crazed expression would cross the man's eyes and he'd lay his hand on what was left of the torso of Lucifer. Yes... my child. The serpentine voice would continue to whisper in Roku's mind as he almost robotically obeyed, and groupings of black threads would sink into Lucifer's body, cutting and severing arteries, and eventually would withdraw the entirely of the man's stomach. Roku took this stomach into his own body, ignoring any screams that may have been coming from Lucifer, and integrated the power of the Jugo into his body.

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There   Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 6:04 pm

Bet heard the name Lucifer and it all came full circle, this was the man who had saved his life all those years ago, and probably was partly to blame for how powerful he had become. It all made sense now. Roku would retrieve a body, no doubt for the man to use to repair his own horrendous wounds, when suddenly his beloved sensei would begin to dig out their new friend's intestines. Bet realized something was wrong, so he did all he could think to do at the moment, he would kick the shit out of his sensei. Certainly not hard enough to do the man any lasting harm, but enough to get distance between himself and the man he was attacking randomly. It would seem that god was influencing him again. Not good. "Sensei, you need to regain control. I thought you had no masters now? Are you going to let the voices beat you?" was all he could as while looking over to the still living, yet obviously damaged Jugo, "Lucifer Jugo, previously the Raikage. You seem to be a little worse for wear." Understatement of the century.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Sennin
Sennin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There   Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 7:09 pm

Lucifer was still an immense amount of pain. This was something he had never felt before and even breathing had become the hardest task of his life. Luckily the men who he had assaulted were kind enough to help him. Furthermore it would seem that both of the men knew of of him. Lucifer himself was still currently unable to make out who the men were as his vision was increasingly blurring as well as his consciousness rapidly fading. He could however tell that one of the men had acquired the corpse he had requested to heal himself. The corpse was that of the Demons's. Top henchman team tasked with sealing him away which was one of the few things he needed to tell the people that were helping him. Without speaking further Lucifer would began to morph his arm to form a suction cup to absorb all of the vital organs and other necessary body parts from the corpse to heal himself. But before he could even began something strange would occur.

Before he could even register what occured he could feel a scorching pain from his lower abdomen almost as if a part of him had been forcefully ripped out of him. "GUUAAAGGGGFH" Lucifer without being able to tell what happened would fall forward onto the ground right next to the corpse of the henchman as his very own body would become limp and almost lifeless. "I... need to....h-heal..." The Jugo would slowly extend his morphed suction cup arm into the corpse of the deceased henchman as he weakly began absorbing all the necessary organs and material needed to heal his own body. He would also indirectly acquire access to the corpse Kekkai Genkai but that was of no concern at this very moment. His appearance would rapidly changed from a mangled man to a normal human form after a short period of time. "What... What the hell was that?!?!"

Lucifer was now able to tell who at least one of the man were and was now clearly understood what happened to him. His entire stomach had been ripped out and begun to be absorbed by one of the men in front of him something that would ignite a great fury in his heart. "Roku if you really wanted some of my DNA you could have just asked... What the hell did you do that for and why do you look so different? You have looked like you aged a lot. Something is clearly wrong with you but you still chose to help me anyway?" Lucifer would turn his head to the other man who he felt he had met before but he just couldn't quite remember where. He noticed that the man had pushed Roku back after had taken his own stomach. Clearly there was something wrong here and both sides had questions and needed answers.

"Who are you? You seem familiar but I cant place where I have seen you before. I know I have been sealed away but how long has it been? This area is entirely different that it was before I was sealed I'd imagine at least five years has passed no?"
Back to top Go down
Roku Enzoka
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Roku Enzoka

PostSubject: Re: Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There   Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 6:01 pm

The impact across Roku's back sent him rolling forward on himself, crashing face first into the dirt. The impact... or perhaps the forceful interruption of his action, snapped what little of Roku's consciousness was left to the forefront of his brain. He simply knelt, staring at the blood on his hands, horrified. Interestingly, the reason he was so shaken wasn't because he randomly assaulted his former Raikage, but rather because he hadn't decided to do so himself. He just... did it. That was the second time that had happened to him. You should be thanking me... I will make you powerful! Beyond that which you dream of!

Roku's response was out loud, his voice ragged, as if he was physically straining to lift a heavy object. "I don't need you... You talk, you complain, and you moan that I don't do what you want! It never ends! It... it..."

Roku was interrupted by what resembled serpentine cackling. Roku Enzoka, once known as a God amongst men... you will bow before me. You have no control.

Roku shook himself, mustering what mental strength he had to shove God somewhat deeper into his mind. The screaming, the commands, and the mocking never stopped. He simply forced his voice out in what he thought would sound calm and even, but in truth, it shook violently as if he were submerged in ice-cold liquid. "Lucifer, I... I didn't particularly want your DNA. I don't even know what it does..." the words would sound odd, considering Roku just forcibly extracted the man's stomach. He then turned to Bet. "Thank you, Bet. It's only getting worse." Roku hadn't told the guy what was going on with him, but it was quite obvious. Bet, at least, probably knew more than others did.
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There   Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 4:58 pm

Bet would nod to the Raikage. The man no doubt needed time to recuperate from what all had just transpired. He kept his eyes on Roku, ready to defend or react whenever the man continued his assault, however such an action never occurred. The man calmed himself and it would seem that the jarring of his kick had shaken some sense into the man, it had gotten worse indeed. Bet would simply nod to his friend before turning to the Raikage. "My name is Bet Shoten, you saved me when I was but a child by giving me your DNA. I suppose this makes us even." It was a slight joke on his part, but he was moreso known for his combat abilities anyways, as opposed to his comedic power. Regardless, it would seem that they were no longer fighting, so he would allow his form to subside, the glow receding and his body returning to his normal base form. He would wait for the two of them to decide what was going to continue from here, whether they would catch up here or just move to a more secure location.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There   Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There Empty

Back to top Go down

Roku and the Raikage He Abandoned Reunite... Oh and Bet's There
Page 1 of 1