Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Bets Jutsu Workshop I_vote_lcapBets Jutsu Workshop I_voting_barBets Jutsu Workshop I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Bets Jutsu Workshop I_vote_lcapBets Jutsu Workshop I_voting_barBets Jutsu Workshop I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Bets Jutsu Workshop EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Bets Jutsu Workshop EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Bets Jutsu Workshop EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Bets Jutsu Workshop EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Bets Jutsu Workshop EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Bets Jutsu Workshop EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Bets Jutsu Workshop EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Bets Jutsu Workshop EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Bets Jutsu Workshop EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Bets Jutsu Workshop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Bets Jutsu Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Bets Jutsu Workshop   Bets Jutsu Workshop EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 11:17 am

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Type:[/b]
[b]Element:[/b]
[b]Range:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Requirements:[/b]

Name: Zanzōken
Type: Taijutsu
Element: Ki
Range: 0m - 10m
Description: A technique created by Bet so that he could keep up with those in the academy who could use the replacement technique. The user charges their body with Ki, enhancing their speed to a degree that they are able to dodge an attack and leave behind an afterimage of themselves. This image is not solid and holds no ability to attack or defend. This technique is subject to all limitations of the Academy jutsu, "Body Replacement Technique"
Requirements: Shoten Clan, Learn from Bet.

Name: Erupting Formation Body
Element: Yang
Range: Touch
Description: The user goes in for a punch, and then in a burst of speed, vanishes and reappears behind the target to deliver a backwards elbow to the targets head. The jutsu grants a boost to strength and speed equal to the jutsu power.
Requirements:

Name: 10 Meter Punch
Range: 10 meters
Description: The user is able to deliver a punch that extends out its damage by ten meters. Meaning, it would hit a target even if that target was up to ten meters away due to the force and speed behind the punch as well as a burst of Yang chakra fueling the power of the attack. Strength equal to user strength plus jutsu power. This is a foundation for future techniques.
Requirements:

Name: Flight
Range: Self
Description: The user manipulates their energy in such a way that it provides thrust and lift to allow them the ability to fly. This can be preformed at the users current speed and costs 30 activation and 15 upkeep.  
Requirements: Shoten Clan

Name: Super God Fist
Description: The user charges their chakra into their right hand formed into a fist and then rushes to deliver a devastating punch to their opponent. The charge boosts the users strength by the power of this jutsu.

Name: Zanku Fist
Element: None
Range: touch
Description: The user rushes forwards and delivers an uppercut to their opponent, sending them into the air. They then proceed to appear next to them at the peak of their rise and deliver a series of punches before delivering a roundhouse kick sending them plummeting to the ground.
Requirements: Learn from Bet.

Name: Pressure Damage
Range: 0m - 20m
Description: The user releases their control on their chakra, allowing their unique Ki to manifest itself as an aura around the user. This aura then raises the pressure in the area around them, this causes discomfort and can be an intimidation factor. If the user has more chakra than those around them, this feels a lot more powerful, like a weight is on the opponents chest. Should one have less chakra than the user, this taijutsu ability lowers their speed by 20%. Should they have equal or greater strength than the user, then they aren't affected at all, other than feeling the pressure caused by the super dense aura.

Name: Ki Blast
Range: 0-50 meters
Description: The user is able to send up to twenty blasts of Ki sailing at his opponent. These have a speed and strength equal to the power of this jutsu. First blast costs 50 CP, any additional blasts cost 10 CP up to 20 total blasts including the first.
Requirements: Must have Ki, Learn from Shoten clan.

Name: Super Dragon Fist
Description: The user charges Ki into their hand and punches the target with amazing speed and force. This sends the target flying into the air where the user reappears in their path to deliver a devastating spinning axe kick sending the target smashing into the ground. The users speed and strength are boosted by the power of this jutsu when in use.
Requirements:Must have Ki, Learn from Shoten clan member.

Name: Kamehameha
Range: 0 - 50m
Description: The user charges a mass of blue Ki into their palms and brings them to their side while in a horse stance. Once this has been completed they shove their palms forwards with the bottom of each palm touching the other releasing a beam of Ki that is around a meter in diameter. This attack is able to at least knock back most opponents. Speed and strength equal to power of this jutsu.
Requirements:Must have Ki, Learn from Shoten clan.

Name: Destructo Disk
Range: 0 - 50m
Description: The user holds their hand above their head, palm facing up and forms a disk of chakra around a meter in diameter but it's thin like a buzz saw. The disk is usually yellow in color. This does immense cutting damage and if it cuts off a limb, the wound immediately cauterizes. Speed and strength equal to power of this jutsu.
Requirements:Must have Ki, Learn from Shoten clan.

Name: Final Flash
Range: 0 - 100m
Description: While in SSJ, the user draws back their arms and charges an attack. Once the attack is fully charged, they thrust their arms forwards and release a pure golden beam of energy at the target. Speed and strength equal to power of this jutsu.
Requirements:Must have Ki, Learn from Shoten  clan.  Must be at least Ascended.

Name: Big Bang Attack
Description: The user forms a ball of Ki directly in front of their palms. This ball is around two meters in diameter and is then shot at the target. When it makes contact with anything it then explodes with a radius of 20 meters. Speed and strength equal to power of this jutsu.
Requirements:Must have Ki, Learn from Shoten clan.  Must be at least Ascended.

Name: True Kamehameha
Description: The user draws their hands to their right side and charges their SSJ3 energy into a Kamehameha. Once it is complete, it is noticeably brighter and has much more potent energy inside than the original. When fired, it forms a beam roughly three meters in diameter capable of taking down a large portion of the environment not to mention what it can do to the opponent. Speed and strength equal to power of this jutsu.
Requirements:Must have Ki, Learn from Shoten clan. Must be at least True Ascended

Name: Big Bang Kamehameha
Range: 0 - 200 m
Description: The user forms a massive ball of Ki in front of their outstretched palms. The ball is four meters in diameter. . Afterwards, they shoot a steady stream of Ki at the target. The stream is ten meters in diameter and moves at Speed and strength equal to power of this jutsu.
Requirements:Must have Ki, Learn from Shoten clan. Must be at least Primal Ascended.

Name: Sage Art: Supreme Kamehameha
Type: Senjutsu
Range: 0m - 100m
Description: The user creates a pure white version of their kamehameha that is around a meter in diameter at its thickest point. This beam is far superior to the original version and as such causes significantly more damage. Speed and strength equal to power of this jutsu.
Requirements: Mastered Ascended Instinct form.

Name: Sage Art: Supreme Destructo Disk
Range: 0m - 100m
Description: This is a pure white version of the Destructo Disk, the user is able to create two, the second being an additional jutsu cost of 70 chakra. When the user throws these, they have cutting Speed and strength equal to power of this jutsu. The user is able to control their movements for up to one post after they are thrown for an additional cost of 70 chakra each.
Requirements: Mastered Ascended Instinct Form

Name: Sage Art: Supreme Spirit Bomb
Range: 0m - 100m/0m - 200m
Description: The user is able to create a sphere of pure white energy that hovers far in the sky. The size of this is the users chakra stat in meters.  They are then able to draw this energy meteor to the ground to cause a ton of damage as it explodes. If they have a post to charge it, they can double its size and thus the damage it puts out. Speed and strength equal to power of this jutsu.

Name: Sage Art: Force Punch
Type: Taijutsu/Senjutsu
Range: 0m - 50m
Description: The user surges a massive amount of Senjutsu chakra through their body and then sends forth a punch with strength boosted by the power of this jutsu. This punch creates a pocket of pressure, like a pressure bullet, that rockets into whatever they are punching at. It moves at a speed equal to the power of this jutsu.

Name: Kaiōken
Range: self
Description: The user is able to use their mastery over their body to multiply their base stats by the power of this jutsu while active. This grants them a red/crimson aura and increases the range they can sense by the power of this jutsu. 100 activation, 50 upkeep. Once deactivated, user is unable to use it again for however many posts it was kept active.
Requirements: Permission from Bet

LIMITED

Sage Mode Type: Transcendent Beast Sage Mode ||||||| Non-summoning
Summoning Type: Jūgo/Shōten DNA
Abilites/Perks:
Transcendent Body: The user gains an extra boost of x2 to their chakra stat, then x10 chakra to all physical stats, plus the autonomous dodging ability of the Ascended Sage form. It also maintains the immunity to Genjutsu of the Ascended Sage form. The user is also able to change the shape of their body through mutations allowed by their Jūgo dna. This costs 100 chakra and lasts until they pay to change back or they exit sage mode. (Eg: wings, claws, tails, etc…)

Transcendent Spirit: the user gains a semi-passive healing effect when in this form, minor wounds/cuts - 10 chakra.  Deep wounds/broken bones- 30 chakra.  Severed limbs/poisons- 50 chakra.  Organ damage/disintegration- 100 chakra.

The form costs 2,000 chakra to enter and 1,000 per post to maintain.

Appearance: Appears as a cross between the True Ascended form and Ascended Instinct form, with long white hair falling across their back. Their skin gains a dark grey fur covering and their fingers become clawed. Their tail grows a foot and the hairs on it become more stiff and rigid. Their eyes become golden in color but lose their pupil, their sclera becomes black in color.

Requirements: GM Senjutsu, GM Taijutsu, 10 posts of training, 2,000 exp, must have learned all 4 Shōten forms, must have Jūgo DNA

Sage Mode Type: Absolute Instinct
Summoning Type: Non-Summoning/KKG based Sage Mode
Abilites/Perks: This is the absolute and ultimate perfection of the Shoten Clan's kekkei genkai ascension. Upon attaining this form, the user loses access to their other forms as this combines them all into a singular form.

• The users chakra pool becomes naturally made up of Senjutsu Chakra as their body automates the conversion process. This allows sage mode to be entered instantly and maintained until chakra exhaustion.
  • User can regain chakra by meditating and absorbing Nature Energy using the same rules as when one gathers Nature Energy to transform into Sage Mode.
  • The sensing ability that the user has in Sage Mode is always active, at half range, and doubled when in Sage Mode.
  • The boosts from all of the users transformations are combined and applied simultaneously. (Chakra x 6.5) (Physical stats x 26) This increases both the users chakra pool and physical might, as well as giving them access to all abilities of their other forms at the same time.
  • This also makes the user's chakra unable to be sensed by conventional means, (sensing jutsu), due to the unique nature their chakra takes on.
  • Stat boosts from their kekkei genkai are tripled, as well as the passive chakra addition to the user's normal pool.

Appearance: The users body is tinted with a red coloring, their hair returns to its normal shape, though it becomes crimson colored and their eyes become likewise colored. Their aura becomes flame colored and dances around them like fire when it is active, and when not active it is not visible but is certainly able to be felt physically.
Requirements: Must have mastered all previous forms of Shoten KKG, GM Taijutsu, GM Senjutsu, Limited slot, 5k exp

Name: Instant Transmission
Range: All
Description: The user is able to freely travel through space to any location either in their sight, or where they can sense someone's familiar chakra signature. For a chakra signature to be considered 'familiar', it must be someone the user has spent at least 5 posts with IC. Chakra cost varies based on distance being traveled but regardless of distance, the movement is done instantaneously. When this is used, the user can appear anywhere within their line of sight, or anywhere within 10m of a familiar chakra signature. C Rank: To travel the distance as far as the eye can clearly see. (Calculated at approximately 3 miles), B Rank: To travel the a distance of half a major village, A Rank: To travel the distance of an entire major village, S Rank: To travel the distance to another country.
Requirements: GM Taijutsu, GM Senjutsu, Shoten Clan exclusive, 2,000 exp and 5+ S-rank Shoten clan jutsu

Name: Group Instant Transmission
Range: All
Description: For double the normal cost for teleporting, the user is able to take up to two people with them to their destination through physical contact. By touching the user or the user touching them, they will be transported instantly to the users target destination.  
Requirements: Instant Transmission

Name: Kiai
Range: 0 - Chakra stat in meters
Description: Kiai is a technique where the user affects the air currents around him with ki to produce powerful shockwaves in order to strike the opponent. It can be used to attack or counter some techniques and can be used in different ways, as invisible punches, powerful screams, a shockwave glare (called Kiai Hō, -気合砲- lit. "Fighting Spirit Cannon") or even air explosions coming from the entire body.
Requirements: Must be a member of the Shoten Clan

Name: Splitting Image (Gazō no bunkatsu- 画像の分割- lit. "Split Image")
Element: N/A
Range: Speed stat/2 in meters
Description: The user is able to move fast enough that they form a 'clone' of themselves made of pure speed. This clone is capable of moving and interacting with the environment, but is difficult to maintain, as such, should it be struck with a blow of higher strength than the user's durability, the clone will dispel in a burst of seeming speed. The clone has all the same stats as the user.
Requirements: 100,000+ in the speed stat
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com

Bets Jutsu Workshop
Page 1 of 1