Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku] I_vote_lcapThe Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku] I_voting_barThe Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku] I_vote_lcapThe Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku] I_voting_barThe Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku] I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku] Empty
PostSubject: The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku]   The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 9:09 pm

Bet arrived in the ruins of Kumogakure. He was here answering a rumor that a powerful being was buried here and that nomads who had been moving through the area were terrified by random tremors coming from under one of the mountains, powerful enough to cause landslides. He didn't know what was causing them, but he would be here to find out, it is why they were paying him after all. He was already in his Ascended state, having decided to stretch his proverbial legs and flex his might just a little bit. Plus, it wasn't often he was able to use this form, as ever since he left the village, powerful shinobi were few and far between.

He made his way into a tunnel that seemed to lead into the mountain in question, his glowing aura offering him light in the dimly lit cave network. As he moved, he could sense a powerful chakra just beyond where he was, it kept getting stronger as he got closer. It was almost as powerful as his base form's chakra, so he was beginning to get somewhat excited, in that he might actually get to face a decent opponent. But, he would see. He came to the bottom of the tunnel and found a door carved of stone with intricate seals carved into it. No doubt to seal something in, or to keep someone out. He knew or cared little about seals, so he couldn't tell what they did.

He approached them and simply punched the door hard enough to disintegrate it. Peering into the darkness, he could see that the door breaking had an effect on the room as chakra was moving from the doorway, receding back into the middle of the room where a sarcophagus was bound by chakra chains hovering over a deep pit. Bet simply moved fast enough to push the coffin to the side, so it wouldn't fall into the pit once the chains evaporated, luckily too, as the chains evaporated immediately afterwards. He was now ready to see what the ancients had sealed up here so long ago.

Chakra Pool - 17,920/18,000

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com
Roku Enzoka
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Roku Enzoka

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku]   The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku] EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 11:05 am

Fables didn't do him justice. A long-forgotten figure by many, he stood still, suspended above an endless abyss. Unable to move, but conscious, sensing his surroundings through the use of the basic Senjutsu constitution that he'd gained from a mixture of his Senjutsu Mastery and standing completely still for 40 years. He could feel a rather familiar chakra signature encroaching, but for the life of him, he could not figure out who it was. Four decades could do that to a person. Many people would go crazy from this solitude, but Roku was lucky. Instead, this powerful being had reached enlightenment, closer to God than any mortal had ever come. That's right my child... I saved you. Said God in what could only be described as a serpentine voice. It was odd, the way God sometimes read the man's mind, sometimes able to tell exactly what Roku was thinking. Other times, Roku had to speak out loud in order to communicate with him.

This thought was abruptly interrupted as Roku felt the familiar chakra leap across the room directly at him. They've finally come to destroy you. "Aye," said Roku, whispering this aloud. And then, immediately, he landed, crashing rather hard, and he felt a certain release. His chakra, formerly constrained to the point that it was prone to frequent mass escapes that resembled something like Solar Flares, was returned to him in full mass. He'd been in Sage Mode for the better part of 40 years now, trapped, with nothing better to do than talk to God and meditate, bringing in Senjutsu energy. His finger flinched. His finger flinched. Get out now, said God, before they succeed in what they came to do. Kill them. Telling God that he understood was not necessary, for applying the slightest amount of force caused the sarcophagus that had previously been his tomb to explode into a million pieces. Roku was the one and only True Sage, after all, and his Sage Mode was the most powerful in the world.

In just a flash, Roku stood, directly in front of his assassin. Roku met eyes with the man. He had a certain air of familiarity, but Roku was not a man to disobey God. To Bet, Roku would look much the same. He had more scars, and his face was more rugged. His unkempt dark hard hung just below his shoulders rather than at his ears like before, and his body was covered in tattoos for various seals, including his Hiraishin seal on his palms. He leapt forward with no warning, clearing this distance before most humans could lift a foot, and if the man didn't react, buried his fist in the assassin's stomach at center mass. He knew not what he was in store for, nor did he particularly care. He hadn't moved a muscle in many years, and could not be stopped from stretching his legs a bit. However, also because of this fact, he only moved at a small fraction of his usual speed and power, and Bet, while feeling pressured, wouldn't have any trouble defending himself now.

Chakra: 99,850/100,000

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku]   The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku] EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 12:13 pm

Bet could sense the immediate explosion of chakra the moment the seals broke on the coffin. He knew at his current level he wouldn’t be able to handle this fight, so for the first time in a fight, he powered up to his highest level. His hair grew out before turning black and then a glowing silver. It then grew longer and his muscles bulged as fur grew along his body and the fur on his tail spiked up. He was now in his final form. The attack from the man from the coffin was fast, but his body naturally shifted to the side to avoid it with seeming ease. He followed this with a backhand with enough force to send the man crashing through the cave and out of the mountain should it connect. Bet would swiftly follow behind him, stepping into the sunlight once again, sensing his opponent, who admittedly had a very familiar chakra signature but he couldn’t quite place it.

He would simply wait for the next attack to come before deciding what to do, he still had his trump card but he would save that for if he really needed it, this man would be the perfect addition to the group he was forming. He just would wait to see how it went with this battle.

Chakra - 159,440/162,000

Jutsu Used:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Roku Enzoka
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Roku Enzoka

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku]   The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku] EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 1:19 pm

The blow hit Roku with a force he had never experienced.  He could tell from this simple attack that his adversary was perhaps one of the physically strongest people in the world.  This thought passed idly through Roku's mind as he was sent hurdling through solid rock.  His strength and speed hadn't returned to what they once were, but no amount of rust could make the body more fragile.  Because of this, though he crashed through the ground, he took little damage.  It would have hurt a lot more if his sense of pain wasn't dulled by his lack of... well, any organs at all.  Even his nervous system was severely mutilated, and the sensation of pain to him was similar to what someone who had a cold would experience when eating their breakfast.

The light hit Roku's eyes and instinctively he was forced to close them.  He hadn't seen light in decades, and his eyes could not handle their photosensitivity.  Because of this, the man was forced to fight without his sense of sight.  For all intents and purposes, however, this did not matter.  The sensory ability he gained from his Sage Mode was more than what he would need to fight cleanly.  You need to be more decisive, said God, your patience and arrogance will get you killed!  The serpentine voice hissed in his mind, with more animosity than Roku had heard it with yet.  

"Yes, my lord."  Roku said this aloud, loudly enough that Bet could probably barely make it out, though still faint enough that he may doubt if he heard it correctly.  Roku ran his hands across his body, checking the locations of his equipment, as he stood now on the air as if it were the ground.  He located Naegling and his Hiraishin kunai on the same places on his body that he'd once placed them so many years ago, an odd mixture of familiarity and alien disassociation.

The amplification of Bet's chakra caught Roku's attention now, and there was something familiar about that as well.  Still, Roku could not figure out why.  He wondered if it had happened before now, and he was simply too lost in his thoughts for the realization to hit him.  He also noticed that there was nature energy, and since Roku was the only True Sage - or he thought he was, considering he'd only gained the ability through decades of forced meditation - he wondered if he was fighting a Jugo.  "Ahhh… A Jugo, huh?  Perhaps you are the closest being to me, in terms of your connection to Senjutsu energy, than any other beings in the world.  I should put you in your place."  Roku's voice was deeper than before, but the same nonetheless.  Black threads could be seen slipping in and out of his mouth as he was not quite as adept at controlling and hiding them as he was before, and his Earth Grude Fear made itself evident.  

This time when Roku blitzed Bet, the movement would have much more finesse.  His speed would match what Bet's had just become, and he'd punch with his left hand at Bet's face with full force.  He did, however, expect Bet to dodge it, and the moment he did, if he did, Roku would launch a follow-up attack, teleporting with his Hiraishin to the Hiraishin seal on his left hand.  It was a difference of only a few feet, but it was instant, and no time would pass before Roku, standing on the air at about Bet's shoulder height, would kick at the right side Bet's head with his right foot.  If it connected, or was even blocked, the shockwave of air coming off of his foot would crash into the ruined buildings near the duo, crushing them into even finer pieces.

Chakra - 99, 705

Jutsu Used:

[STATS]

Speed: 240,100
Strength: 240,100
Endurance: 240,100
Chakra: 10,000
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku]   The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku] EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 1:53 pm

Bet heard his target say something from a distance but wasn’t able to make it out before he approached the man. He then recognized him as Roku-sensei! The man spoke about Bet being a Jūgo before moving to blitz him again, this time much faster than before. The white haired man could sense him very clearly and the moment his fist would have connected, his body moved to the side again, but then his presence vanished and reappeared behind bet delivering a kick to his head, though again, Bet automatically moved out of the way without having to spare the man a second thought. It would seem that he was stronger than before. But that didn’t bother Bet, he needed a good challenge. Using the moment he dodged the attack to his advantage, he would deliver his own kick to his senseis abdomen, sending the man rocketing off once again, if the attack connected, and then would use instant transmission to appear ahead of him once again in mid air, delivering a follow up kick to send the man into the mountainside once again.

“It’s me sensei, Bet!”

He shouted loud enough for the man to hear him no doubt. Whether it clicked to the man or not would be beyond him, but as he landed back on the ground he was once again in a fighting stance, ready to defend again.

Chakra - 158,410/162,000

Jutsu used:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Roku Enzoka
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Roku Enzoka

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku]   The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku] EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 2:14 pm

In the next few seconds, Roku's movement's were far more concise. He'd stretched enough now that he could move at his full speed and strength, and when Bet attempted his counter-attack, it was so slow in comparison to the True Sage that it almost bored him. Roku would stand, allowing the kick to come directly at his face, and simply catch Bet's foot. He'd immediately place a Hiraishin seal and simultaneously twist. Unless Bet escaped, his ankle would break in so many places, one may as well call it destroyed.

Yes... now kill him!

"No... I want to know who this is!" This time, Roku's speaking to God would be clear as day to Bet, but Roku still didn't know who this person was since he had interrupted him before Bet had the opportunity to tell. Still holding on to Bet's foot if he had yet to escape, Roku would kick off of the air above him and slam Bet into the ground with full force, and fling him into a mountain close by. Bet, however, was probably durable enough that the mountain would be vaporized and Bet would come out unscathed.

[STATS]
Strength : 240,100
Durability: 240,100

Chakra Pool: 99,480
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku]   The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku] EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 2:32 pm

It would seem that his sensei was stronger than initially thought as the man caught bets attempted attack and slammed him into the ground and then threw him into the mountain creating a crater that spanned a mile across the mountainside. Bet heard his sensei talk as though he was speaking to someone but it wasn’t clear to whom he spoke. That wasn’t important at the moment, bet needed to get serious to fight his sensei on equal footing. His foot had healed before he struck the mountain and he came out of the crater looking mostly unscathed. He would sigh before a red aura flared to life around him.

“Kaioken!”

His abilities increased and he rushed his sensei, appearing in front of him with an instant transmission followed by a punch to the man’s face. He would teleport again, catching the man by his shirt.

“Sensei, it’s me, Bet!”

Chakra - 158,410/162,000

Jutsu used:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Roku Enzoka
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Roku Enzoka

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku]   The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku] EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 2:56 pm

Roku had flung Bet far enough away that he was out of range to be sensed using Roku's Senjutsu prowess. Keeping his ability to teleport in mind, Roku activated Chakra Blitz at S-Rank, preparing himself for a surprise attack, and further increasing his ability to take damage. His Chakra Blitz was enhanced by his Sage Mode, giving it the power of an SS-Rank Jutsu, meaning that when Bet struck Roku, he had not the strength to resist it and was sent hurdling at absurd speeds through the air, but it did little actual damage to him. When he was caught by Bet, Roku did not dare shift his Chakra Blitz to another physical prowess, for fear that he would be struck again and lose one of his precious hearts. Instead, he hung limply, conversing with God about Bet's claim to his identity.

He's lying... trying to manipulate you!

"But how would he know who Bet is?" He spoke aloud.

They obviously know much about you if they came to wake you!

"But his chakra... It's just like Bet's! It even sounds like him!" Roku's eyes were still closed.

I saved you! YOU DARE DISOBEY ME?!

The wrath in God's voice scared Roku. He had never heard him so angry before, and he knew not what to do. So he simply obeyed. "Yes, my lord..."

Still hanging in Bet's grasp, Roku would withdraw one of his Hiraishin Kunai and attempt to drive it into Bet's kidney. If Bet leapt away, or even used Instant Transmission, Roku would simply teleport to the Hiraishin seal he'd placed on Bet's foot and continue his attack uninterrupted. Even if Bet threw Roku away, Roku would follow the same course of action, teleporting back to Bet and attempting to drive the kunai into his kidney.

[STATS]
Durability: 340,100

Chakra Pool: 99,255/99,850 (Max Reduced by Chakra Blitz)

Jutsu/Equipment Used:
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku]   The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku] EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 9:36 pm

This man didn't seem to be the same one he had met all those years ago. He was... broken. He spoke to himself, got quiet, and then spoke again. Seemingly carrying on a conversation in his head. That is when he acknowledged something 'his lord' told him and attempted to stab Bet, to no avail. The kunai simply wasn't sharp enough to pierce his thick, reinforced hide. Bet simply stared at the man before raising his free hand and giving the man a swift slap to the face. It didn't have enough strength to hurt the man but would surely catch his attention. "Roku-Sensei, it's me! I don't want to hurt you! I'm trying to talk to you!" It was simply the truth. Of course, he had no idea he would be running into his old sensei, but he HAD wanted to find and speak with the source of the power under the mountain, which was his purpose for coming here. It being his Sensei was just a perk. He had no intentions of hurting the man any further, he simply wanted to speak with him and get him to join the group he would be forming, he had a grand plan for the future and he wanted to see it through!
Back to top Go down
Roku Enzoka
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Roku Enzoka

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku]   The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku] EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 10:22 pm

Roku tried opening his eyes, and blinking away the initial sensitivity, was able to keep them open with no trouble.  He met eyes with Bet, and he thought for a few seconds.  In the hanging silence, it seemed as if these seconds stretched to hours.  Internally, Roku fought, and it wouldn't be far-fetched to say that Bet could see this.  His eyes would seem to glaze slightly, then refocus, and do so again.  Finally, however, Roku looked at Bet intently, as if he were, for the first time, the focal point of Roku's attention, with the most lucid expression he'd shown yet.  In Roku's head, God wasn't quite silenced, but he was muffled, ignored in favor of Roku's circumstances.  

"Bet... fighting with you... exerting myself, physically, so that I connect with only my body and with you, and leaving my mind behind... it's a sensation of relief I have not felt in decades.  We need to continue."  Roku's expression now was pleading, desperate.  He looked like his old self.  Though it was decades later, however, having once known Bet made it impossible to imagine that he would turn down any request to fight.  Especially one such as this.  Acting on this notion, Roku launched his next attack, the primitive rage absent, his attacks coordinated and calculated.

Still hanging limply, Roku placed the hand not holding his Hiraishin kunai on the hilt of Naegling, and used the one holding his Hiraishin kunai to withdraw a second, and he threw both to his right, one trailing slightly behind the other, and both using one of the abilities of his Hiraishin Kunai that embew the Kunai with Wind Chakra to enhance their cutting power.  This, combined with the speed that Naegling gave him, allowed for devastating damage were they to come into contact with anyone.  Roku's next jutsu would be his attack on Bet, as he used Hiraishin: Buddy Teleportation to teleport Bet to the leading kunai.  It would not hit him, but the one behind would be only a few feet behind it, with a course set directly to Bet's center mass.  The kunai would be moving so fast that Bet could not see it, and that coupled with the fact that Bet had just been forcibly teleported and would likely be a bit disoriented meant that his chances of avoiding the attack would be extremely low, even with his teleportation.

This, however, would not be the extent of Roku's attack.  Next, he would throw another Hiraishin Kunai utilizing the same ability, simultaneously activating two jutsu, timing them so that they happened at the precise moment in time when the kunai already aimed at Bet's center mass would be a millimeter deep.  They were:  Hiraishin: Omnidirectional Assassination and Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu.  The result of the use of these two abilities in tandem meant that Bet would be facing 101 projectiles all aimed at different parts of his body and moving faster than he could see.

[STATS]
Speed: 360,150
Durability: 340,100

Speed of Projectiles:  540,225
Power of Projectiles: 540,225

Chakra: 99,000/99,850

Jutsu/Equipment Used:
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku]   The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku] EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 10:49 pm

The next things that happened were more than Bet was capable of keeping up with at his current level. He found his sensei suddenly more lucid and aware than he had seemed prior, begging Bet to keep fighting him and then, before bet would be able to give an answer one way or the other, he blinked and found himself imbedded with over a hundred kunai digging into his body as he fell to the ground. His body naturally started to heal the moment the damage was done with some of the kunai being pushed out before he hit the ground as his flesh healed. Once he did hit the ground, he slowly stood up and let out a breath, it would seem he would need to activate his trump card. He wouldn't push it too much, just enough to end this fight without killing his sensei. He closed his eyes for a moment as if to prepare himself before opening them again, simultaneously his body would be engulfed in an extremely powerful aura akin to a white flame, that gave of a heat that seemed to rise with the seconds, though a heat that wouldn't burn anything. He would then vanish, moving faster than he had ever moved before, it took all of his training and mastery over his body to allow him to stop directly behind his sensei, though he was unable to properly control the strength at which he would move to chop the man on the back of the neck. Should this connect, the man's neck would snap instantly, most likely knocking him unconscious at the same time from the sudden force coupled with the severance of the brain from the rest of him. Bet would catch the man and gently place him on the ground, allowing all of his transformations to end, thus leaving him in a very weak state, he hoped his sensei would see reason now, as he wouldn't be able to defend himself next time.

(If roku dodges somehow or is not knocked unconscious, Bet will not drop his transformations and will maintain them as normal)

Chakra - 240/600 (If Roku is unconscious)
316,960/324,000 (If he maintains)

Jutsu Used:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Roku Enzoka
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Roku Enzoka

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku]   The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku] EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 1:29 pm

There was no voice in his head. Forcing his body to move at its maximum potential had squeezed out any room for deliberate thought, and to Roku, the only people who existed in the world were he and Bet. Unfortunately, once Bet powered up yet again, Roku could tell this fight was going absolutely nowhere. Bet only gained more Chakra, and Roku wouldn't run out either if he started employing his Shadow Clones to gather more for him. Besides, Roku wondered if Bet pushing himself this far could be bad for him, as it was when they trained together so many years ago and Bet had been hospitalized by his transformations.

When Bet moved again, Roku would use Hiraishin: Delayed Teleportation, and teleport to the Hiraishin seal on his left hand. However, the difference with this teleportation is that there would be a 5 second delay before Roku's disappearing and once again reappearing. When the man finally did reappear, his hands would be up, he'd no longer be transformed, and there would be a smile on his face. "Alright, alright, I concede! I don't think your chakra ever runs out, and I can't run forever!" Roku's exclamation would be partly broken apart by a rolling laughter between every few syllables. If allowed, Roku would run toward Bet, arms out wide, and bring him in with a strong embrace. "Bet! How are you? How long has... has it been? You're so much stronger..." Roku was entirely unaware of the concept of time while he was sealed away. He wondered if it had been longer than a year or two, as he couldn't even count the days by the sunrise."
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku]   The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku] EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 2:15 pm

The moment Roku conceded defeat, Bet would allow his transformations to fade and he would fall limply into the embrace of his sensei. These transformations certainly did take their toll on his endurance. His sensei seemed to be in a much better frame of mind, so Bet allowed himself to relax a little and enjoy the reunion with the man. Once they finished their embrace, his sensei asked how long it had been, that's when it hit Bet that he had aged a lot slower than most people did due to his unique circumstances. He didn't really know how to break it down to the man, so he would shoot it to him straight. "Sensei.. I haven't seen you in fifty years." It was true, they hadn't been in touch in that long. Bet had gotten busy being drawn into the budding war against the Ootsutsuki's and last he heard, his sensei was wanted for destroying some villages in the minor lands, so he didn't really keep track of the man.
Back to top Go down
Roku Enzoka
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Roku Enzoka

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku]   The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku] EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 2:24 pm

When Bet spoke it caused Roku's head to spin. He did not know how to respond, so he simply didn't for a moment and sat down. "What about Kyo? Is he alive? Rei?" Roku continued with names that the both of them would know, as well as world leaders like Kosuke, Okami, and others. "What's happened? What of Kumogakure, and Konohagakure?"
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku]   The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku] EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 3:50 pm

Bet would sit across from his sensei and allow his memories to flow through his mind as he attempted to answer all his sensei's questions. "I'm not sure if you remember, but there was a war against the clan that lived on the moon. All five of the Great Nations were destroyed. Three nations have risen to that level since, Hoshigakure, which is located where Konoha once stood, is where I lived for the majority of the time. Otogakure is located in the desert and Tsukigakure is located where the moon was broken and fell upon the remains of Iwagakure." He listed all he knew of those living and dead and then paused for a moment, "Sensei, I have a proposition for you..."

[End Topic]
[Seven Deadly Sins now formed officially]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku]   The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Formation of the Seven Deadly Sins [p, Roku]
Page 1 of 1