Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Fukou Ootsutsuki - Jutsu Workshop I_vote_lcapFukou Ootsutsuki - Jutsu Workshop I_voting_barFukou Ootsutsuki - Jutsu Workshop I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Fukou Ootsutsuki - Jutsu Workshop I_vote_lcapFukou Ootsutsuki - Jutsu Workshop I_voting_barFukou Ootsutsuki - Jutsu Workshop I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Fukou Ootsutsuki - Jutsu Workshop EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Fukou Ootsutsuki - Jutsu Workshop EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Fukou Ootsutsuki - Jutsu Workshop EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Fukou Ootsutsuki - Jutsu Workshop EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Fukou Ootsutsuki - Jutsu Workshop EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Fukou Ootsutsuki - Jutsu Workshop EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Fukou Ootsutsuki - Jutsu Workshop EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Fukou Ootsutsuki - Jutsu Workshop EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Fukou Ootsutsuki - Jutsu Workshop EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Fukou Ootsutsuki - Jutsu Workshop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

Fukou Ootsutsuki - Jutsu Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Fukou Ootsutsuki - Jutsu Workshop   Fukou Ootsutsuki - Jutsu Workshop EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 7:19 am

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Type:[/b]
[b]Element:[/b]
[b]Range:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Requirements:[/b]
Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Fukou Ootsutsuki - Jutsu Workshop   Fukou Ootsutsuki - Jutsu Workshop EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 7:25 am

Name: Air Kick
Type: Taijutsu
Element: N/A
Range: Close
Description: The user of this technique kicks so hard at the air that they actually manage to hit it as if it is a solid surface, propelling their body in the opposite direction with enough force that, if they choose, they can launch a melee strike along their flight path with Strength and Speed both increased by the power of this jutsu.
Requirements:

Name: Repulsive Strike
Range: 10 Meters
Description: Acting upon the same premise as Air Kick, Repulsive Strike can be used when one is planted firmly on the ground or has some form of anchor. The user kicks or punches at the air hard enough to send a shockwave of invisible force 1 meter wide, much like a concussive blast, in any direction to strike their foe.
Requirements: Air Kick

Name: Thunderous Crash
Type: NinTaijutsu
Range: 20 Meter radius
Description: The user of this technique uses Air Kick to propel off of the air above them directly to the ground. When they reach the ground, they land on one knee and a fist, essentially punching the ground with the momentum their have amassed. This impact is accented with a large amount of chakra, creating an invisible shockwave of force that spreads in all directions, causing impact damage of the power of this jutsu.
Requirements: Air Kick

Name: Thunderstruck
Type: Nintaijutsu
Element: Lightning
Range: Palms
Description: Fufu created this technique after learning about Jyuken, the Hyuuga Clan's family of hidden techniques. It, however, only requires the sight of the general flow of chakra, so either Byakugan or Sharingan will do. The user concentrates lightning chakra into their palms during this technique's duration. Any time they touch something with their palms, the user can propel lightning chakra from their tenketsu in their palms. This is mostly used when the user strikes a person, and by using their Dojutsu, they force the lightning chakra against the general flow of the victim's chakra, effectively stunning whichever body part their touched for two of the victim's full posts.
Requirements: Lightning Release, Hyuuga Tenketsu KKG, ability to see chakra.

Name: Hardened Aura
Element: Any known element
Range: Self
Description: The user expels chakra from their tenketsu in any location in which they have been struck. This softens the blow so as not to allow it to damage them, so long as it is a basic Taijutsu attack or a jutsu of lower power than this one. The user can also apply any known element to this chakra in order to create elemental advantages.
Requirements: Hyuuga Tenketsu KKG

Name: Focused Thunderstrike
Type: NinTaijutsu
Element: Lightning
Range: Palms
Description: The user expels all of their Thunderstruck Chakra with one blow, adding Speed and Strength equal to the power of this jutsu, putting Thunderstruck on a 3 post cooldown. If the blow lands against an opponent, the Thunderstruck chakra spreads throughout their body against their chakra flow, completely stunning them for one full post.
Requirements: Thunderstruck

Name: Shove Impact
Description: When the user of this technique lands a strike, they perform Repulsive Strike at point-blank range, essentially sending their opponent hurtling away with an extra force and speed equal to this jutsu's power.
Requirements: Repulsive Strike
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Fukou Ootsutsuki - Jutsu Workshop   Fukou Ootsutsuki - Jutsu Workshop EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 9:14 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Fukou Ootsutsuki - Jutsu Workshop   Fukou Ootsutsuki - Jutsu Workshop EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 10:16 am

Name: Wormhole Mirror
Type: Jikukan
Range: 0-5 Meters
Description: The user of this ability thrusts their hands forward in order to create what appears to be a translucent, dark-colored square barrier that is about 2 meters by 2 meters. In reality, this is a gate that bends the space around it, creating a wormhole in which basic projectile weaponry enters the gate and then exits from the direction it entered from, perfectly reflecting projectiles. It also speeds up and strengthens these projectiles according to the power of this jutsu. This ability does not work against other jutsu.
Requirements:

Name: Reality Warping Pressure Bomb
Range: 30 Meters
Description: The user of this ability forms their hands together with the tips of all of their fingers touching with their hands and thumbs extended so that the gap between them forms a triangle. From this gap, the user fires a small black orb of chakra at a speed equal to this jutsu's power that explodes either on command or upon contact with an object, for a power equal to this jutsu's power. This explosion is created by the orb of black chakra creating a rapidly expanding sphere of space, warping reality around it. In layman's terms, however, it basically generates an outward force similar to a concussion grenade.
Requirements:

Name: Piercing Light Assassination
Description: The user of this ability creates a thin film of chakra around their body acts as a portal for light. This creates the effect of allowing light to pass through their body, rather than reflecting from it, making them completely invisible to the naked eye, and even dojutsu like the Sharingan. Dojutsu or abilities that allow a person to see without light, however, are still capable of seeing the person in hiding.
Requirements:

Name: Interdimensional Shift
Element:
Range: 1-3 meters
Description: The user of this ability is capable of shifting their body in space for very short distances, instantly. This allows them to reposition in in close Taijutsu engagements, dodge incoming attacks, or any variety of applications limited only by creativity.
Requirements:

Name: Reality Warping Cluster Bomb
Range: 50 meters
Description: The user of this ability creates a triangle with their hands, with the tips of all of their fingers touching. From this space, four of the same black chakra spheres as the Reality Warping Pressure Bombs are propelled forward, each capable of being individually aimed, and they "explode" upon command or upon touching another object. This explosion is caused by the expanding of space within the spheres, essentially creating a concussion bomb, each with a power and speed equal to that of this jutsu.
Requirements: Reality Warping Pressure Bomb

Name: Rift Walking
Description: There user of this ability shortens the space in their direct path, essentially allowing them to move through it more quickly, greatly enhancing their travel time, adding the power of this jutsu to their speed while it is in effect.
Requirements:

Name: Universal Expansion Technique
Range: 35m Radius
Description: In the designated radius around the user, all space is extended. This creates the effect seen in nightmares, where the further one travels, the further their destination becomes. Because of this, all people, objects, and movement of any form except by the user of this ability and their own Jikukan techniques have their speed reduced by 50% inside the radius.
Requirements:

Name: Condensed Universal Expansion Technique
Element: N.A
Range: 1 meter
Description: The user of this ability thrusts their hands forward to create what appears to be a translucent black rectangular barrier. This barrier is about 5 centimeters thick, and up to 40 meters high and/or wide, at the user's discretion. The barrier this ability generates essentially has 70 meters of space compressed within the 5 cm barrier, with the goal of causing ranged attacks to sputter out and fall if their range is not long enough to keep traveling. Additionally, it takes the full amount of time that it would take the attack to travel 70 meters for it to enter one side and emerge from the other. This does not apply to living organisms, nor to any objects the user does not want it to.
Requirements:

Name: Laser Expansion Blast
Range: 70 meters
Description: The user of this ability first creates a harmless black "laser" with a 5 cm diameter that extends from their hand in the direction they are pointing it for this jutsu's range of 70 meters, and extends through all objects, no matter their density, unless they have a specific chakra blocking function. When the user commands, the space inside this laser becomes a vacuum, and expands to up to three meters in diameter, creating a gaping 3 meter hole centered on where the laser was pointing.
Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Fukou Ootsutsuki - Jutsu Workshop   Fukou Ootsutsuki - Jutsu Workshop EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 1:23 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Fukou Ootsutsuki
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Fukou Ootsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Fukou Ootsutsuki - Jutsu Workshop   Fukou Ootsutsuki - Jutsu Workshop EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 8:23 am

Name: Elder Forest Emergence
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Wood
Range: Circle with diameter equal to up to Chakra Stat in meters
Description: This is one of the most valuable jutsu available to a Wood Release user. This technique is mostly used to create dense forestry within the radius of the technique. Trees can reach a height of up to 200 meters, and they have a durability of up to this jutsu's power. The user of this technique can control everything about these trees when the technique is performed, including density, thickness, and species, as well as growth pattern. It is not uncommon to make structures out of the trees.
Requirements: Wood Release
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: Fukou Ootsutsuki - Jutsu Workshop   Fukou Ootsutsuki - Jutsu Workshop EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 9:12 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fukou Ootsutsuki - Jutsu Workshop   Fukou Ootsutsuki - Jutsu Workshop Empty

Back to top Go down

Fukou Ootsutsuki - Jutsu Workshop
Page 1 of 1