Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Karasu's Jutsu Workshop I_vote_lcapKarasu's Jutsu Workshop I_voting_barKarasu's Jutsu Workshop I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Karasu's Jutsu Workshop I_vote_lcapKarasu's Jutsu Workshop I_voting_barKarasu's Jutsu Workshop I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Karasu's Jutsu Workshop EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Karasu's Jutsu Workshop EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Karasu's Jutsu Workshop EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Karasu's Jutsu Workshop EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Karasu's Jutsu Workshop EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Karasu's Jutsu Workshop EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Karasu's Jutsu Workshop EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Karasu's Jutsu Workshop EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Karasu's Jutsu Workshop EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Karasu's Jutsu Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

Karasu's Jutsu Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Karasu's Jutsu Workshop   Karasu's Jutsu Workshop EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 9:30 pm

Sage Mode Type: Sage Mode: Phoenix's Lament (Limited)
Summoning Type: Phoenix
Abilites/Perks:

Sage Mode: Phoenix's Lament is incredibly powerful, and equally dangerous. The user's Chakra Stat is multiplied by x2 for each post that it is active, and all other stats are increased by SS-Rank Jutsu Strength while the normal Sensing ability that comes with Sage Mode remains untouched. The Sage also gains regeneration capable of healing any would that does not kill instantly for 500 Chakra each. This version of Sage Mode costs 1,000 Chakra to enter, and costs an additional 1,000 Chakra each post it remains active. In addition, this state has a hard maximum of 10 posts. Any further, and the user's own chakra reduces them to ash, unable to be revived even through the Edo Tensei.

As soon as the user deactivates Sage Mode, their stats are reduced by 90% for the next ten posts, during which time they cannot use Sage Mode. After recovery, this technique cannot be used for the rest of the thread.

Appearance: Red eyes that flicker with flames, with soot covering the exterior like eyeshadow, and a haori made of flames, with a burnt and blackened under suit covered in magma-like cracks.
Requirements: Limited, Grand Master Senjutsu, Summoning Contract (Phoenix), Karasu's Permission, 5k EXP

Last edited by Karasu on Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Karasu's Jutsu Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Jutsu Workshop   Karasu's Jutsu Workshop EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 9:31 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com

Karasu's Jutsu Workshop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha :: Creation Center :: Jutsu Creation-
Jump to: