Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Hakuja Bebi done I_vote_lcapHakuja Bebi done I_voting_barHakuja Bebi done I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Hakuja Bebi done I_vote_lcapHakuja Bebi done I_voting_barHakuja Bebi done I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Hakuja Bebi done EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Hakuja Bebi done EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Hakuja Bebi done EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Hakuja Bebi done EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Hakuja Bebi done EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Hakuja Bebi done EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Hakuja Bebi done EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Hakuja Bebi done EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Hakuja Bebi done EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Hakuja Bebi done

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Hakuja Bebi done Empty
PostSubject: Hakuja Bebi done   Hakuja Bebi done EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 12:03 am

Hakuja Bebi done 03857d10

Hakuja Bebi done 0OeODz3
Name: Hakuja Bebi
Nickname:
Hakuja Bebi done GWSdYHs
Height: 5`
Weight: 110 lbs
Appearance: Bebi has tousled white-blue hair, thin eyebrows, with golden eyes, and a pale complexion that he inherited from his father. According to several of the girls in his class, he is very handsome.

His attire consists of a loose-fitting two-toned light and dark blue kimono shirt with billowing, overlong sleeves, tied by a thick khaki-grey Ono-stylised belt, and a pair of navy pants. In addition to his outfit, he wears black long fingerless gloves and black calf-length shinobi sandals. Upon becoming a shinobi, Bebi starts wearing a black forehead protector on his head.
Hakuja Bebi done EW0JlD2
Village: Hoshigakure
Character Rank: D
Character Tier: D-3
Clan: Hakuja
Element: n.a
Bijuu Roll: n.a
Hakuja Bebi done IVLimad
Personality: From a young age, Bebi was calm and insightful, showing noticeable maturity for his age and knowledge on how to deal with every situation. Since he was at the age of seven, his reasoning was on par with a Kage. Having studied history, not just of his clan or his village but of the world, he gained a broader appreciation of what was important. Learning so much enabled him to understand how events of the past came to happen and, when he applied that same understanding into the future, he became concerned for where things were going. At the same time, Bebi was still fairly naïve as a child in many real-world scenarios and as such was willing to learn from his peers on how to differentiate situations. He lived at a distance, observing individuals and ideas without getting directly involved so that he could fully understand them.

Although this approach prevented him from becoming close with many people, it enabled him to think and act without prejudice or preconceptions, instead evaluating things strictly on their own merits. Bebi unintentionally gained many friends and admirers for his genuine concern for others despite his passive nature. He would think about shinobi and origins of the village and its future. For this reason, he never became arrogant about his own abilities or accomplishments; to which, most views or statements he made were usually well-based, seeing the situation for what it was. From this he had no self-righteous loyalty to his clan that was so common among those ith a bloodline ability; though he loved his family and wanted the best for them, he knew there were more important things than the clan's personal aspirations.

However there is another side to Bebi. A side that comes out when the ones who he cares about are threatened. He has no qualms about murdering anyone that threatens him, his friends or his village. In situations like those, is when his inner self comes forth.

Character History: Bebi had started to get his sickness that all of the Hakuja is destined to experience at the tender age of five. He did not know what he was going through and he could remember in his little mind that he wanted to die. However after his sickness, things changed and for the better too. He was stronger, faster and more agile naturally. It made no sense to him that this talent was to go to waste and so he decided that at the age of 12 he was going to join the ninja academy and truly harness his skills.

While at the academy, he started to read even more on the history of the world around him; the one he would be entering as a full fledged ninja soon. He was a broad thinker and a natural at intelligence. Some would call him a book worm but this is not the case. It was just part of his forte to know exactly what he was dealing with before hand as much as humanly possible. Now as he approached his new team, he wondered if all this training would pay off.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

Hakuja Bebi done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakuja Bebi done   Hakuja Bebi done EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 3:08 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Hakuja Bebi done
Page 1 of 1