Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Hakuja Clan I_vote_lcapHakuja Clan I_voting_barHakuja Clan I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Hakuja Clan EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Hakuja Clan EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Hakuja Clan EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Hakuja Clan EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Hakuja Clan EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Hakuja Clan EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Hakuja Clan EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Hakuja Clan EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Hakuja Clan EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Hakuja Clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Hakuja Clan Empty
PostSubject: Hakuja Clan   Hakuja Clan EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 9:47 pm

Clan Name: Hakuja
Clan Symbol: N/A
Clan History: The clan was first established many years ago, it was first created when a small group of members in an unnamed clan began to get a strange illness, it made the infected in control of their own bodies and as such made them capable of a variety of feats such as shape-shifting, using their bodies as literal weapons. The clan broke away from the original clan once it got strong enough, they went through an age of growth.

Clan Size: (MUST MESSAGE HIDEO ON DISCORD FOR PERMISSION TO JOIN) ||| LIMITED

Clan Appearance: Appear pale, white hair is common although not always; some members have scaly skin or portions of scaly skin.

Clan Location: Presumed extinct. Was known to exist in the Land of Water for some time before this thought.

Clan's Reputation: Almost unheard of, they bear no reputation and their abilities are completely unknown.

Clan Ability/KKG Description:
Shitaimyaku: Shitaimyaku is a unique Kekkei Genkai that belongs to the Hakuja Clan.Shitaimyaku grants the user the ability to be able to completely manipulate any part of their body or anatomy at will. With the Shitaimyaku Kekkei Genkai, the user can manipulate limbs, muscles, tissue, and cell growth and regeneration. Shitaimyaku originated from the a member of the same clan as Sakon and Ukon, when the member fell ill with a mysterious chronic illness. The clan member seemed as if there was nothing that could be done and that they were going to die. One day, when a few other members went to check on the member, it appeared as if the member was dead but he awoke and said he felt much stronger. Then in a fight the member got in later with another clan he displayed new abilities, soon others fell sick with same illness and awakened new abilities, which were then passed onto their children.

Cell Manipulation: Perhaps the most versatile of the abilities granted by Shitaimyaku. The user has the ability to manipulate their cells at profound speeds granting a multitude of abilities. The user can increase the rate their cells divide and make new cells to allow increased regeneration speed to heal wounds, regenerate lost limbs, or even create extra limbs or new organs. They can also harden their cells and infuse with their iron content in their bodies to gain a powerful defense against projectiles and weapons. The manipulation of cells also allows the user to halt their ageing process and induce an ability that allows them to change their appearance.

Muscle Manipulation: The user has full control over all the muscles of their body. The user can elongate their limbs and stretch them to profound distances and move them a insane speeds, which usually appears as tendrils made from pure muscle and appears rather disgusting to most. They can alter their muscle tissue or increase/decrease muscles mass and strength which grants the user a increase in flexibility, stamina, endurance, dexterity, strength and reflexes.

Pseudo-Immortality: A member of the Hakuja Clan can be very hard to kill for a variety of reasons. Naturally most clan members attain a form of Pseudo Immortality by halting their cells ageing process. However, they also have the ability to create artificial organs such as a heart from the cells from another part of their body or can move their organs to a different location in their body to avoid fatal attacks. If the user is really skilled they can create copies of a certain organ to have more than one, such as having two hearts or four lungs that can increase someone’s breathing ability.

Physiology/Anatomy: The physiology and anatomy of a member Hakuja's clan has been drastically altered due to the virus or gene that has been passed down. The Clan was called the Superhuman Clan because of what their physical capabilities allow them to do. Members seem to have heightened senses, able to hear surroundings noises from far away, or smell someones blood type. They have incredible dexterity and amazing reflexes.

Clan Bonuses:
Genetic Diversity: Clan members were known for having advance growth and evolution rates, mainly due to their ability to handle Transplants easier; Their bodies naturally adapt to be able to use any collected DNA seamlessly, they are able to use transplanted DNA as if they were natural born bearers. They also gain any clan benefits from DNA they acquire.

Clan Jutsu:

Name: Assimilate
Type: Medical Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: Touch
Description: The user is able to assimilate the targets flesh into their own to circumvent the need for surgery. This would allow them to replace severed limbs or damaged tissues from an enemy without needing to prep for a lengthy surgery. This is done simply by modifying their existing flesh and dna to accommodate for the incoming implant.
Requirements: Hakuja Clan

Name: Secret Technique: Marionette
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: 0m – 20m
Description: The user creates up to four additional arms from around their body made from their bone, blood and muscles that are hardened together with chakra. They appear similar to chakra arms created by jinchuuriki.

Name: Secret Technique: Belmont
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: 0m – 50m
Description: The user coates their arm in additional muscles and causes bone tipped with iron to fuse their fingers into a spear-like tip. They then extend their arm at +1 tier their own speed and strength to use as a means of piercing an opponent.

Name: Secret Technique: Reincarnation
Type: Medical Ninjutsu
Range: N/A
Description: The user creates a perfect copy of their body by duplicating everything, including their brain. This copy is able to live totally separate from the user for up to five topics, at which point it dissolves into dust. When it does dissolve, its memories and experiences return to the user. The user is also able to dispel it at will to cause it to dissolve before it has been through five posts. It has all abilities the user has in addition to the users stats. When attacked, it will bleed just like the user and its body would react just like the users. Once it is dead however, it simply dissolves.
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com

Hakuja Clan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha :: Creation Center :: Clan Creation :: Canon Clans-
Jump to: