Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
My third Kill (P) I_vote_lcapMy third Kill (P) I_voting_barMy third Kill (P) I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
My third Kill (P) I_vote_lcapMy third Kill (P) I_voting_barMy third Kill (P) I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
My third Kill (P) EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
My third Kill (P) EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
My third Kill (P) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
My third Kill (P) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
My third Kill (P) EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
My third Kill (P) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
My third Kill (P) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
My third Kill (P) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
My third Kill (P) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

My third Kill (P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

My third Kill (P) Empty
PostSubject: My third Kill (P)   My third Kill (P) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 7:50 pm

Zenzo woke up with an unusual feeling about his body, a feeling of anger and emptiness. He felt these human emotions, he wanted nothing more than to transcend these baser human emotions and get closer to his perfectly immortal self. He needed to get stronger, but he had no jutsu or anything that he could actually train at the moment. He decided he would go out to a village in the nearby valley to see what there was to do. He got out of bed and slipped on his normal, all black training outfit. He then headed out the door, his mind focused on getting out of this thought process and away from these feelings he got this morning before he ended up killing anyone. That was the major danger in his current mindset, one person says or does something to set him off and he may kill them. He wouldn’t care at all, of course, they were only humans living their lives as he was, only theirs had significantly less value to him.
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

My third Kill (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My third Kill (P)   My third Kill (P) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 8:06 pm

Zenzo approached the village with a calm gate while his mind was in absolute turmoil. It was as though his body that was now nigh immortal thanks to his most recent acquisition. He wondered if it was these different bodies he had taken into himself that had brought about these strange feelings. He hadn’t been paying attention as he walked and he bumped into an elderly man who stumbled backwards and began to yell at him. Zenzo did not even spare the man a second glance as he grabbed his throat and lifted him into the air for having the insolence to raise his voice to a higher lifeform. “You will not speak to me like that, filth.”  He spoke with venom and sturdiness. The man simply gargled for air as he struggled to breathe. It was only a moment later that he felt a hand on his shoulder and he was pulled backwards pretty hard and the man was drawn from his grasp. The one who had just saved that man had inadvertently sealed his own fate.
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

My third Kill (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My third Kill (P)   My third Kill (P) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 8:13 pm

Standing up, Zenzo would offer a glare to the one who had come to the man’s rescue. His soon to be victim had white hair and a kind expression as he checked on the man’s health. Zenzo however was currently livid. “You dare lay your hand on me? I will destroy you.” He spoke as he simultaneously would rush forwards and kick the punk in the back of the head, which would send him flying into a tree nearby. The man got up slowly, “What the hell is wrong with you?! You attack an elderly man and then surprise attack a random guy? You aren’t welcome here stranger.” Zen simply grunted and rushed the man again, but was met with more opposition this time as they seemed evenly matched. The man was able to block almost all of Zens attacks and was even able to get a few in of his own. This was certainly one of the more difficult fights of Zen’s life, but he couldn’t say he wasn’t enjoying it. The man managed to land a few powerful hits, but it became clear he wasn’t willing to fight to kill, only to get Zenzo to leave. Which meant he would need to take the initiative.
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

My third Kill (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My third Kill (P)   My third Kill (P) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 8:18 pm

Zenzo decided to grab the man’s wrist and used the stability offered by it to attempt to kick the man in the side of the head, but his foot was blocked, but Zenzo wasn’t done, he twisted in a way that broke his own back and his leg at the knee, but he managed to land a powerful kick on his opponent, which slammed him to the ground. Zenzo took the opportunity, once he healed up, to mount his opponent and proceed to beat the man to death. He ended up needing to use a rock as the man was much tougher than he looked. It wasn’t until the man turned his rock into sand that he realized that the man had a unique kekkei genkai, but hadn’t taken the time to train it up to it’s potential. Zenzo would gladly do that for him. He would keep punching the man and decimating his upper torso until he was dead. Now it was time to move on to get his most from this body.
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

My third Kill (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My third Kill (P)   My third Kill (P) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 8:23 pm

The old man looked shocked at first, but then outraged. He seemed to have known the insolent interferer. He began to yell again, about reporting it and getting teams sent after Zenzo, but he knew that would be more trouble than it was worth, so he dropped the body of the boy and moved on the man. Grabbing him by his neck, he started to strangle him, but decided that would take more time than he wanted to waste here, so he decided to just snap the old man’s neck with a twitch of his wrist than to wait around until he stopped breathing. Dropping the man’s body, he would pick up the fruits of his labor and walk back in the direction of the closest hospital. Obviously this one would require a black market hospital, as he had no injuries to speak of, so the surgery isn’t needed, which would cause suspicion at a normal hospital. So, to avoid too much drama, he simply went to a hidden ward to get his surgery done.

Gainz :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My third Kill (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My third Kill (P)   My third Kill (P) Empty

Back to top Go down

My third Kill (P)
Page 1 of 1