Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
My First Kill (P) I_vote_lcapMy First Kill (P) I_voting_barMy First Kill (P) I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
My First Kill (P) I_vote_lcapMy First Kill (P) I_voting_barMy First Kill (P) I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
My First Kill (P) EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
My First Kill (P) EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
My First Kill (P) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
My First Kill (P) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
My First Kill (P) EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
My First Kill (P) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
My First Kill (P) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
My First Kill (P) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
My First Kill (P) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

My First Kill (P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

My First Kill (P) Empty
PostSubject: My First Kill (P)   My First Kill (P) EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 7:06 pm

Zen walked through the dimly lit alleyways in the scum filled slums of Otogakure. He was moreso in the desert than in the village at this point, but he didn’t really care. He was so sick of some of the people in the village that he liked to walk to the desert for some solitude. He was on his way there now, hoping for a little peace and quiet. You see, Zen had no issues with simply wiping anyone in the village from the face of the earth, but generally he was calmer and more collected than that and would simply brush them off as the insignificant twigs that they were. It was during this train of thought that he was hit in the back of the head with a rock. It was unusual for something to catch him so off guard, but he had been deep in thought. He looked behind him just in time to be able to catch the second rock that would have hit him in the face. Clenching his fist, he reduced the offending earth to dust and looked in the direction the rock had come from. A young girl rushed at him, weaving signs for what was no doubt some form of genjutsu based on how weak she looked. He simply shimmered out of existence and appeared behind her. She, however, seemed to be stronger than he gave her credit for, as right when he was appearing, she had sliced his arm with a sword he didn’t notice she had.
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

My First Kill (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Kill (P)   My First Kill (P) EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 7:17 pm

His right arm now hanging limply, drenched in blood, he looked at her with clear anger in his usually cold, apathetic eyes. Catching her wrist with his good arm as she attempted a second strike, he would snap it like a twig. Her natural reaction being to drop the offending blade, but she managed to catch it in her other hand and place it between his ribs. He was surely losing touch if he let her hurt him this much. He would leap back from her and pull the blade out of his stomach, bright red blood leaking around it and the wound, blood also leaking from the corners of his mouth. She seems to have messed something up inside of him. Not good. He would preform a handseal before vanishing in pure speed again, that threw her off guard as she prepared for another close range attack, when he actually sent the blade sailing into her right temple from around three meters away. Killed on impact, her body would fall limply to the side and Zen would grab her and throw her over his shoulder as he began limping toward the hospital, this would be annoying.

[COMPLETE]
Claiming The first dead body:
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com

My First Kill (P)
Page 1 of 1