Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
My Second Kill (P) I_vote_lcapMy Second Kill (P) I_voting_barMy Second Kill (P) I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
My Second Kill (P) I_vote_lcapMy Second Kill (P) I_voting_barMy Second Kill (P) I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
My Second Kill (P) EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
My Second Kill (P) EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
My Second Kill (P) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
My Second Kill (P) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
My Second Kill (P) EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
My Second Kill (P) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
My Second Kill (P) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
My Second Kill (P) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
My Second Kill (P) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

My Second Kill (P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

My Second Kill (P) Empty
PostSubject: My Second Kill (P)   My Second Kill (P) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 7:32 pm

Zenzo was still assimilating his new Kekkei Genkai as he walked through the desert. He decided it was time to go off and get all the knowledge that he could from the world. He wanted to be powerful and would do anything he could to attain this power. As he walked, he was suddenly stopped by the feeling of killing intent. He looked to his right, and not far away was a man simply staring at him. Nothing happened for a moment, before suddenly, the man simply charged. He was in front of Zen almost faster than he was able to react to, though he wasn’t able to dodge and had to block. The punch sent him skidding back some, it would seem that he had an opponent worth giving his attention to this time. He wouldn’t be as careless as he was against the girl. He caught the next punch, though it hurt his hand some. He pulled his assailant towards him to pull him off balance, while twisting himself to get behind his opponents guard. He continued the momentum and the twisting motion until he heard a pop from his opponent’s arm, good.
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

My Second Kill (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Second Kill (P)   My Second Kill (P) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 9:22 pm

The man grunted slightly and created some distance before his arm moved at an unusual tremor before it popped itself back in place. The man then pulled out a short tanto blade and pointed it right at Zen. He rushed him, but this time Zen was prepared and dodged the hit, breaking the man’s wrist with a well-placed strike and stabbed him in the chest with his own blade. The man would fall backwards and lay still for a moment before his wrist reset and he pulled the blade from his own heart. Zenzo was now absolutely intrigued. He would need to study this man much closer, this would be a useful skill. Rushing forward he would grab the right wrist of his opponent as the man attempted a downward slash. Using his slightly superior strength and speed, he would bend the mans wrist at an angle to force him to release the blade and would then grab the blade and slice off his opponents hand at the wrist. Now to see how he healed from a wound like that!
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

My Second Kill (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Second Kill (P)   My Second Kill (P) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 6:47 pm

At first, it seemed that he had actually caused permanent damage to the man, as his opponent cried out in pain and glared at him while cradling his nub. Then, steam began to pour from the wound as, ever so slowly, a new hand began to reform. This was actually perfect. “I think I’ll keep your body for a while. From what I can gather, your healing runs off your chakra, and it autonomous. So, if you run out of chakra, you cant heal and I can kill you. And, all I have to do is hurt you to make you run out of chakra! Prepare to die!!” He said the last part with a manic smile on his face as he dashed forward at his maximum speed. Dashing around his opponent who could only hold his arms up to block, he littered the man with cuts that quickly steamed themselves shut. This would be a quick fight if this kept up, but Zenzo was actually enjoying this to a degree, the pure bliss of being able to simply hurt someone with intricately placed cuts was something he never realized he would enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

My Second Kill (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Second Kill (P)   My Second Kill (P) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 8:03 pm

The more cuts that the mans body healed, the slower the healing process became. IT most certainly didn’t help the fool’s predicament that Zen’s cuts seemed to grow deeper and deeper by the moment. He watched intently as the mans face began to show of an unusual emotion. A mixture of fear and helplessness. It wasn’t an emotion that was commonly associated with shinobi, so Zen made sure to take it in. He enjoyed the thrill of being the one in control, he was usually the weak one as he had yet to learn any ninjutsu or anything unlike others his age who had at least a small library started. But, with his current kekkei Genkai, he knew he would be able to get much more powerful jutsu than any of them ever had! Not only that, he would be able to become immortal! He was not about to let himself die before he could accomplish this task, no.. this ambition!
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

My Second Kill (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Second Kill (P)   My Second Kill (P) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 8:10 pm

Finally, the man was littered with deep, bleeding gashes that were hardly sealing themselves shut, he could see a little movement, but not very much. IT was time for the main event! Rushing forwards, he was not expecting the sudden strike from a blade that had apparently been hidden until now. IT managed to remove his tanto wielding arm at midway down the bicep, but he, being a shinobi adapted on the fly. Zen caught the blade by the hilt in his mouth and carried the motion forwards, beheading his opponent with significant effort and a lot of pain. He would need to get this checked out fast, or he could rush this body to the hospital and take care of two stones at once! He would let the blade fall to the ground, then, using his left arm, he would hoist the remaining body on his shoulder and limp back towards the village. He had a long walk to the hospital, he just hoped he didn’t bleed out along the way.

Claiming DNA:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Second Kill (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Second Kill (P)   My Second Kill (P) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Second Kill (P)
Page 1 of 1