Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Zenzo Jutsu Creation Zone  I_vote_lcapZenzo Jutsu Creation Zone  I_voting_barZenzo Jutsu Creation Zone  I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Zenzo Jutsu Creation Zone  I_vote_lcapZenzo Jutsu Creation Zone  I_voting_barZenzo Jutsu Creation Zone  I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Zenzo Jutsu Creation Zone  EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Zenzo Jutsu Creation Zone  EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Zenzo Jutsu Creation Zone  EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Zenzo Jutsu Creation Zone  EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Zenzo Jutsu Creation Zone  EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Zenzo Jutsu Creation Zone  EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Zenzo Jutsu Creation Zone  EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Zenzo Jutsu Creation Zone  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Zenzo Jutsu Creation Zone  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Zenzo Jutsu Creation Zone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

Zenzo Jutsu Creation Zone  Empty
PostSubject: Zenzo Jutsu Creation Zone    Zenzo Jutsu Creation Zone  EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 8:59 pm

Name:
Type:
Element:
Range:
Description:
Requirements:

Name: Light Screen
Type: Genjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: 0m – 30m
Description: The user creates a 5m x 5m box around themselves or their target. The box itself cannot be broken by ninjutsu or taijutsu, and to anything that can see through genjutsu, the box appears as physical as anything else. But, the box can only be dispelled by the Genjutsu Release.
Requirements: Kurama Clan

Name: Genjutsu: Healing
Range: 0m – 5m
Description: The user turns their own, or a target’s wounds into illusions, thus erasing them from reality. Has a cooldown of 5 posts per use. 300 chakra per use.

Name: Forbidden Technique: Reality Set
Element: Yin
Range: The users current location
Description: The user creates an event that will act as a reset point for the user the next time they take damage. So, should the user set the point, then be stabbed, they will reset to that point, by fading from existence then reforming back at the point, totally unharmed. This is done by making a 'base' version for the user to return to. Is not used often and is considered a forbidden technique due to how taxing it is on the chakra reserves. 1,000 chakra per use, only lasts three posts at a time.

Name: Mugen: Clean Slate
Range: 0m – 5m
Description: The user erases specific parts of the targets memories. This can lead to varying effects, depending on what is forgotten. (This can only effect an OOC willing victim, and will last only as long as they specifically want it to.)

Name: Kaleidoscope
Range: eyesight/ anywhere the user has physically been
Description: The user causes the area immediately around them to collapse in on itself in a manner befitting the name of this technique and are then able to travel anywhere within eyesight or that they have already been. 500 chakra per use.

Name: Mugen: Garuda
Range: 0m - 50m
Description: The user summons forth a living illusion in the form of a dragon roughly the size of a boss summon. This dragon has A-1 stats and can cause physical harm, but can also be physically harmed. It is capable of breathing fire for an additional B-ranked cost in addition to this jutsu's upkeep cost.

Name: Dance of the Shikigami
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: All ranges (parent technique)
Description: Using his ninjutsu skills, the user can turn his body and clothing into many sheets of paper. He can control and reshape even parts of his body with sheets at will, making such forms as weapons for attack, butterflies for spying, paper airplanes for quick transport, or simply covering his enemy in sheets of paper, restricting and asphyxiating them. He is also capable of hovering while in his paper form. With this technique, the user can cover large areas in short periods of time. This paper is seemingly expendable, including parts of his body converted to paper; and how much paper he can expend depends on his chakra reserve. He can also hide explosive tags amongst his papers to add a deadly surprise to his attacks. In this form, however, he is weak to oil-based techniques, which causes the paper to stick. He is however not weak against water to the same extent. This is shown as the user can use water to his advantage, soaking his paper body in water so that flames and heat would not burn him. It is maintained with an upkeep of 20 chakra per post, to create more paper it costs 30 chakra per 100 sheets of paper.
Requirements:

Name: Paper Person of God Technique
Type: Ninjutsu/Fūinjutsu
Range: 0m - 100m
Description: Reputed to be The Shikigami’s ultimate technique, it involves the user converting the area into an innumerable amount of small sheets of paper. When the target is in position, The user will cause the "terrain" to split in half, resulting in the rapid creation of a huge abyss beneath the target. Due to the sudden lack of any available foothold, the target inevitably descends ever-deeper into the depths of the chasm. In order to enhance the attack's lethality and limit potential forms of retaliation, The user can convert their paper into explosive tags for an additional 100 chakra per post. 70 activation and 35 upkeep.
Requirements: Dance of the Shikigami

Name: Paper Clone
Range: 0m - 70m
Description: A technique which employs the use of The Shikigami’s ability to manipulate the shape and colour of the users paper by forming it into one or more replicas of themselves . When a clone is hit, it will merely turn back into sheets of paper. If need be, The user can convert the paper into explosive tags to allow for a deadly surprise attack. This conversion costs 50 chakra extra per clone. Normal shadow clone rules apply.

Name: Tandem Exploding Tags
Element: N/a
Description: The user, in tandem with their skill in Fūinjutsu and some form of self-healing or immortality jutsu, converts their paper into exploding tags that replicate themselves before exploding. This creates an almost limitless explosion. As long as constant chakra is fed into the technique after its initial usage, the papers will continue to multiply and explode. 140 activation and 70 upkeep.

Name: Exploding Downpour of Paper Rain
Description: The user causes dark clouds to appear, from which a downpour of paper exploding tags rain all across the area. When the time is right, all the sheets explode at the exact same time, causing a large amount of damage to an area. 140 chakra to cast.

Name: Grand Origami Cocoon
Range: Self
Description: The user wraps themselves in a cocoon of chakra infused paper. This restricts their movement greatly, to the point that they are totally immobile, BUT it safeguards them from all but the most powerful attacks. +3 tiers endurance. This paper, due to being chakra infused, is non-flammable nor will it become weaker with fire. 70 activation half that upkeep.

Name: Paper Flickering Technique
Range: 0m - 70m
Description: When using “Dance of the Shikigami”, the user scatters themselves into a wide range of almost immeasurable amounts of papers. These are then used to obscure the sight of the enemy and to allow the user to traverse any terrain more easily. The user can reform almost instantly at any location that their paper is, even partially. A-rank activation half upkeep.

Name: Tandem Sealing Tags
Description: The user converts their paper into a sealing formula that they know. They are then able to use it in different forms through the Dance of the Shikigami. They can use it to create a shield or barrier of paper, or even cocoon an enemy using their seals. S-rank activation, half that upkeep plus an additional cost for the seal used.
Requirements: Dance of the Shikigami/ Sealing jutsu

Name: Explosive Paper Waterfall
Description: The user sends a torrent of their paper that was converted into explosive tags at a target. Upon making contact with the target or any surface, the tags detonate causing mass destruction.
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com

Zenzo Jutsu Creation Zone
Page 1 of 1