Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Kirei Jutsu I_vote_lcapKirei Jutsu I_voting_barKirei Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Kirei Jutsu EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Kirei Jutsu EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Kirei Jutsu EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Kirei Jutsu EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Kirei Jutsu EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Kirei Jutsu EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Kirei Jutsu EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Kirei Jutsu EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Kirei Jutsu EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Kirei Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

Kirei Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Kirei Jutsu   Kirei Jutsu EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 8:09 am

THING

Name: Fusion
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: touch
Description: Once the user has subjugated the target through the use of Living Corpse Reincarnation, as opposed to loving their soul into the targets body, the user ingests the targets subjugated soul into their body. Thus giving the user the targets stats while allowing them to keep their own body. This does not allow them to gain the targets kkg or elements or anything like that though, just their stats.
Requirements: Living Corpse Reincarnation

Name: False Glory
Type: Genjutsu
Range: eyesight
Description: The user casts a Genjutsu on their target upon making eye contact. There is no tell that this Genjutsu is activated, but once active, the target will experience the following fight in such a way that they believe they hold the upper hand. To them, they will be fighting someone who is just barely weaker than them, so providing some challenge but not enough to cause worry. In reality, the target of this Genjutsu is not moving and is totally stationary. This Genjutsu can be broken if one uses Genjutsu: Kai with equal or greater power to this Genjutsu.
Requirements: Learn from Kirei
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

Kirei Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei Jutsu   Kirei Jutsu EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 10:30 pm

Name: Limbo: Border Jail
Element: Yin-Yang
Range: Chakra Stat in Meters
Description: Using their Rinnegan as a unit, the user is capable of producing four clones of themselves each with stats equal to the power of this jutsu. These clones each cost SS-rank activation cost to create as well as the same for their upkeep. They have the rinnegan in their eyes and as such can reflect the users vision. They are capable of using any jutsu the user knows also. They are able to be detected normally and can be harmed by any attack that can harm the user. The user is able to swap places with a clone for an additional payment of the activation cost of this jutsu, and the two of them will retain their original orientation when swapping.
300 activation, 300 upkeep, 300 to swap with a clone
Requirements: Rinnegan

Name: Genjutsu: Rinnegan
Range: Eyesight
Description: Genjutsu:Rinnegan requires eye contact to be performed, trapping the target within an illusion completely under the user's control. It grants the user the ability to alter the perception of time with ease within the genjutsu to make a few seconds seem like many days as a means to torture the target. This results in the victim suffering psychological trauma that incapacitates them for a considerable period of time. Such a powerful technique is not without its disadvantages however. Due to the complexity of the illusion and the quickness with which it is executed, an enormous amount of chakra is necessary. This Genjutsu is cast from the left eye and costs 300 Chakra to cast plus 150 to upkeep. It lasts for as long as the user can maintain its upkeep, with each post representing a day inside the illusion, while less than a second passes in the real world between activation and release, regardless of how long it is actually maintained.
Requirements: Rinnegan, Tsukuyomi
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

Kirei Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei Jutsu   Kirei Jutsu EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 10:57 am

Name: Lightning Release: Flash Step
Element: Lightning
Range: self
Description: The user empowers their muscles and synapses with lightning chakra to allow for faster movement and reaction time. This allows the user to cover much farther distances at high speed often only appearing to have taken a single step. Increases speed by power of this jutsu.
Requirements:

Name: Lightning Release: Lightning of Absolution
Range: Self/Chakra stat in meters
Description: Upon a ninjitsu lightning style attack being sent at the user, they are able to draw it into one hand, increase its power by the power of this jutsu and then return it with their other hand in a smooth flowing motion. This only works when used against lightning ninjutsu that aren’t Taijutsu/touch based.
Requirements: learn from Kirei

Name: Lightning Release: Thunderbolt Dragon
Range: chakra stat in meters
Description: The user creates a large dragon made from lightning chakra. This dragon is the size of the users chakra stat in meters and has stats equal to the power of this jutsu. It is controllable by the user and can fly. 150 activation, 75 upkeep.
Requirements:

Name: Lightning Release: Great Thunderbolt Dragon
Range: Power of jutsu in meters
Description: The user creates a large dragon made from lightning chakra. This dragon is the size of the power of this jutsu in meters and has stats equal to the power of this jutsu. It is controllable by the user and can fly. 300 activation, 150 upkeep.
Requirements:

Name: Earth Release: Golem Defense Technique
Element: Earth
Range: Self
Description: The user coats their body in an armor made of chakra dense stone. This adds an outer layer of defense that has endurance equal to the power of this jutsu. 100 chakra, 50 upkeep
Requirements:

Name: Earth Release: Golem Technique
Description: The user is encased in an armor of super chakra dense stone. This armor increases the users strength and endurance by the power of this jutsu, but reduces their speed by 50% of their base stat. 150 activation, 75 upkeep.
Requirements:

Name: Earth Release: Embrace of the Great Golem
Description: The user coats their body in massive chakra dense rocks that take the form of a massive golem the size of the users chakra stat in meters. The golem has stats equal to the power of this jutsu and is capable of using any earth ninjitsu the user knows. 300 activation, 150 upkeep
Requirements:

Name: Earth Release: Hands of the Great Golem God
Type: ninjutsu
Range: chakra stat in meters
Description: The user creates two massive hands, the size of the power of this jutsu in meters, made from super dense chakra enhanced stones. These hands have stats equal to the power of this jutsu and can be controlled by the user to attack or defend. They cannot leave contact with the ground however. 300 activation, 150 upkeep.
Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

Kirei Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei Jutsu   Kirei Jutsu EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 8:47 am

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Type:[/b]
[b]Element:[/b]
[b]Range:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Requirements:[/b]

Name: Explosion Release: Exploding Palm
Type: Taijutsu
Element: Explosion
Range: Touch
Description: The user creates a small explosion in their palm. If properly timed and angled, it can be used to send thrown kunai back at the enemy. It can even cause damage to the enemy. Adds explosive strength equal to the power of this jutsu to the users taijutsu attacks, should they be open palm strikes. 100 chakra per use.
Requirements:

Name: Explosion Release: Landmine Fist
Range: Touch
Description: After establishing direct contact with their opponent through a simple punch, the user utilises Explosion Release to subsequently generate an enormous explosion from the initial point of physical contact. This explosion can be  powerful enough to completely obliterate an opponent far larger than the user. Due to the directionality of the blast, the user minimises any potential repercussions, such as being struck by resultant debris and even recoil appears to be completely negated. Once contact with a target is made, the blast that results has a range of the users chakra stat in meters, and a strength and speed of the power of this jutsu. 150 chakra per use.
Requirements:

Name: Explosion Release: Death Ball
Range: Chakra Stat in meters
Description: The user can utilize their chakra into the palm of their hands to create an orb of flashing light, after this the user then extends out their hand and launches the ball at a targeted area causing an explosion that detonates the area, the ball can also be charged up with chakra to increase it's size to cause massive explosions. 150 activation, jutsu speed and strength equal to this jutsu strength. When the user pays an additional 150 chakra before launching it, the range is extended to the jutsu power in meters and its speed and strength are increased to the new jutsu power.
Requirements:

Name: Explosion Release: Hakai
Range: Chakra stat in meters
Description: The user charges explosion release chakra into their palms and is then able to release subatomic explosions with a palm thrust. These are capable of destabilizing and destroying any non-organic matter or technique it comes into contact with that has less durability than the power of this technique. 300 chakra per use.
Requirements:

Name: Explosion Release: Matrix Line World Break Collapse
Range: Power of jutsu in meters
Description: The user launches a ball of black explosion chakra, once it makes contact with a surface/person, it expands to a range equal to the power of this jutsu in meters. Once fully expanded, it activates, effectively becoming a massive antimatter bomb. Once fully expanded and 'detonated', it collapses back to its focal point, destroying everything caught within that has less endurance than the power of this jutsu.
Requirements:

Name: Explosion Release: Construct
Range: Chakra stat in meters
Description: The user creates a solid construct from their explosive chakra. This can be something simple such as a ball or a mine, but can also be made complex, into things such as an animal. The user then throws this thing, or controls it to move in a fashion similar to the thing it is modeled after. Once the user deigns it needed, they release the jutsu causing an explosion. 100 chakra activation, 50 chakra upkeep.
Requirements:

Name: Chakra Enhanced Speed
Element: n/a
Description: The users legs glow and their movement speed is increased exponentially! The user gains Speed equal to the power of this jutsu for the duration of which this jutsu is maintained. C Rank Upkeep.
Requirements:

Name: Chakra Enhanced Endurance
Element: n/a
Description: The users body glowa and resistance to damage is increased exponentially! The user gains Endurance equal to the power of this jutsu for the duration of which this jutsu is maintained. C Rank Upkeep.
Requirements:

Name: Perfected Chakra Body
Element: N/a
Description: The users eyes glow brightly with chakra as all of their stats are boosted by the power of this jutsu for the duration it is maintained. A-rank upkeep.
Requirements:

Name: Rinnegan: Genjutsu
Element: Yin
Range: Sight (chakra stat in meters)
Description: The user is able to cast a Genjutsu upon any who meet their gaze. This can accomplish one of two things. One, the user can choose simply to paralyze their target should they not have the power/ability to release/resist this Genjutsu, OR the user can choose to render them unconscious should they not have the power/ability to release/resist this jutsu.
Requirements: Rinnegan, Genjutsu:Rinnegan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kirei Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei Jutsu   Kirei Jutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Kirei Jutsu
Page 1 of 1