Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Lucifer's Jutsu I_vote_lcapLucifer's Jutsu I_voting_barLucifer's Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Lucifer's Jutsu I_vote_lcapLucifer's Jutsu I_voting_barLucifer's Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Lucifer's Jutsu EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Lucifer's Jutsu EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Lucifer's Jutsu EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Lucifer's Jutsu EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Lucifer's Jutsu EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Lucifer's Jutsu EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Lucifer's Jutsu EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Lucifer's Jutsu EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Lucifer's Jutsu EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Lucifer's Jutsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Sennin
Sennin
Lucifer

Lucifer's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Lucifer's Jutsu   Lucifer's Jutsu EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 1:59 pm

Name: Sage Art: Roar of The Lion King
Type: Senjutsu
Element: (Can be infused with Lightning Release)
Range: 50-70m
Description: The user is able to shout so loud and ferociously that the user can blow away objects as big as people or break objects with their ferocious vocal cords which can cause vibrations (not to be confused with Soundwave Generation but similar). They may also be able to emit a roar strong enough to damage hearing, cause fear, or paralyze or shock. (When used at A Rank Power with Lightning Release).  The paralysis or hearing damage can only happen to target whose durability is durability is 100 points weaker than the jutsu strength, but the normal shock damage takes place according to the users jutsu strength vs targets durability. The force caused by the roar may even cancel out opposing jutsu of lower power. This technique travels as fast as its user.
Requirements: While this technique is purely Senjutsu based to enhance it with Lightning Release one must be at the level of Master in both Ninjutsu and Senjutsu. This can only be used in Lion Based or Wild Cat like Sage Modes or Sage Modes with Lion Traits or Attributes.

Name: Sage Art: Explosive Lions Claws
Element: N/A
Range: 50m
Description: The user charges a very unstable chakra into their claws. The unstable chakra responds in a manner similar to claw shaped bombs fired at high speed from the users hands they will then fire five of which can be used all at once or separately. One round can destroy a column over 30 meters in diameter. They take the appearance of dark brown, crystalline, unevenly cut stone darts. ( Each claw has an explosion and impact strength of 25% of the users current chakra stat. The power of each claw stacks when using multiple equaling 125% of the users current chakra  when all five hit at a target.) Discharging an additional A Rank amount of chakra, the user will then be able to regrow the lost claws. Travels at the current speed of the user.
Requirements: Can only be used in Wild Cat like Sage Modes.

Name: Sage Art: Agile Aerial Step
Range: Self
Description: Using Senjutsu chakra to connect their body with the natural nature chakra found in the air, the user will be able to walk on pure air at their current speed. This jutsu requires and upkeep of D-Rank Chakra each post.
Requirements: Senjutsu Expert

Name: Sage Art: Lion King’s Wrath
Element:
Range: 70m
Description: The user would start by focusing Senjutsu Chakra into her or his claws making them glow a bright blue, and he/she makes a slashing motion. Each claw becomes a long, sharp blade composed of chakra that can be hurled at the enemy. He can swing a maximum of ten blades at the enemy. The attacks act as a ranged claw attack, which he controls like his regular claw attacks, by using slashing motions. The power and force behind them are considerable, enough to stop an attack of equal power if each claw is used simultaneously. Each claw when fired are the same exact speed of the user at that time and only 25% of the users current strength stat per claw. When using multiple the strength of these claw projectiles stack. These claws move at the current speed of the users as well. (I.E using two claws when the user is at 25% Strength the Claws will stack and become 50%.)

Name: Sage Art: Impact Paw
Range: 1m
Description: The user surrounds their hand or paw in highly concentrated senjutsu chakra before striking an opponent. On first contact it seems the user is merely tapping them. Its then that the senjutsu chakra covering their hand launches forward with enough force to cause massive damage.
Requirements: Feline Sage Modes Only.

Name: Sage Art: Natural Transference
Range: 100m
Description: While in Sage Mode, the user, upon physical contact is capable of covering a single ally in their senjutsu chakra. As long as this technique is active any boosts the user would receive from using their own techniques would instead be transferred to an ally. (This does not apply to the boost of the users already active Sage Mode) This is done my the ally absorbing the users senjutsu chakra to boost them further. This technique requires and upkeep of S Rank chakra and will force the ally to also absorb S Rank Senjutsu chakra allotment per post. If the ally passes their cap of senjutsu chakra they can take for their skill level they will turned to stone.
Requirements: At Least A Rank Sage Mode.

Name: Sage Art: Petrification Pulse
Range: 5m
Description: The user upon covering their hands in senjutsu chakra and coming into contact with a chakra based construct may expend twice the chakra amount of the technique used against them to petrify the chakra constructs to avoid full damage this technique cannot be used on tangible chakra constructs. (Earth/Steel/Magma Releases. Also does not affect living beings like humans or summoning’s.) This technique also does not work on any other sage techniques. To petrify a jutsu  the jutsu power of this technique needs to be stronger than the other jutsu.
Requirements: A Rank Sage Mode or Higher.

Name: Sage Art: Draining Paw
Type: Senjutsu/Fuuinjutsu
Range: 0.5m
Description: The user upon coming in physical contact with a target leaves behind a piece of the senjutsu chakra on them. This piece of sage chakra would be shaped like feline's paw and be the size of a Rasengan. It can absorb the opponent’s normal chakra and convert it into senjutsu chakra while increasing is absorption amount each time it absorbs while also increasing its ranking. (First Post Absorbs C Rank Chakra, Second B Rank Chakra, Third A Rank Chakra, and Fourth S Rank Chakra.. This ability caps at S Rank Power and returns to the stolen converted chakra to the user refreshing their chakra pool. This jutsu can also be used for a follow up attack instead. This paw is attached to wherever the user touched.
Requirements: Paw Based Animal Sage Modes.

Name: Sage Art: Empowered Paw Burst
Description: The user after activating Draining Paw may, instead of absorbing the energy themselves, cause the absorbed chakra from the opponent to explode dealing dangerous concussive force. For every post and rank of chakra absorbed by the draining paw technique the explosion gains an additional 10% damage on top of the base damage granted by the chakra stat. This jutsu can be activated from the chakra gained by Sage Art: Draining Paw instead of the users own pool, however it loses the additional 10% damage gained from activation of using chakra from their own pool.
Requirements: Sage Art: Draining Paw and Paw Based Animal Sage Modes.

Name: Sage Art: Animal Whispers
Description: Using their enhanced connect to nature and animals alike Jugo Clan members are capable of emitting a continuous soothing waves of senjutsu chakra from their body capable of stopping or calming the assault of any animal based summonings used against them. The amount of senjutsu chakra needed to calm the beasts reflects on the rank of whatever the summonings are. Simply returning the beasts where they came from is enough to break this calming effect and this jutsu has a cooldown of 3 posts. The power of this jutsu must be higher than the durability of the summoning for the calming effect to activate.
Requirements: Grand Master Senjutsu / Jugo Clan Members

Name: Sage Art: Nature's Cleric Armor
Description: The user covers their entire body in senjutsu chakra as a form of protection. This armor serves to protect the user from Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, or Fuuinjutsu attack by nullifying the technique normal chakra with natural energy. For this to be accomplished the user must sacrifice double the chakra cost of the technique they are nullifying. This armor has the durability of twice the users base endurance stat. This armor lasts until the armor nullfies jutsu that exeeds the durability of the armor.  (For Example the D Ranked version of this technique can counter d ranked jutsu but also costs 2 D-Rank chakra costs.(Three times the cost to nullify limited Ninjutsu) This cannot be used on any limited genjutsu or fuuinjutsu.
Requirements: Master Senjutsu Skill

Name: Sage Art: Jugo's Gamble
Description: Using their clans ability to absorb Senjutsu a Jugo Clan can activate this technique in response to being placed under a Genjutsu. This causes them to absorb double of the amount of senjutsu chakra they normally can to nullify the Genjutsu. In exchange for 3 posts the Jugo loses their minds entering a berserk like state and loses 30% Stats in every area during this time they also lose the ability to recover senjutsu chakra as well as the ability to activate any jutsu not already active.
Requirements: Can only be used by Jugo Clan Members

Name: Sage Art: Sage's Nature Negation Dome
Description: The user surrounds them self in a dome if senjutsu chakra that has powerful negation abilities. Anyone who enters the dome will no longer can use Non Elemental Ninjutsu and Fuuinjutsu. This technique even effects its user and comes with taxing costs. This jutsu costs 140 chakra to activate and for each post its active has an upkeep of 70 chakra. This technique cannot be used on Bijuu (If used by a Jugo this technique prevents their Kekkai Genkai from gathering Senjutsu Chakra while its active)
Requirements: Senjutsu Grand Master and Sage Mode

Name: Storm Release: Laser Circus
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Storm Release
Description:

This technique creates several beams and shoots them at the enemy. First, a halo of bright energy spreads around the user's hands as this technique is activated, then it encircles the user's hand and from that, the beams are shot out towards the enemy. The user can alter the beam's direction after being shot, making it possible to strike multiple enemies with pinpoint accuracy, even bypassing hostages held in close proximity. The user can also increase the number of beams to a great amount to pin down an enemy. These beams travel at the speed of the user (If the user wishes it to follow a target an upkeep cost of C Rank chakra is for charge.)

Requirements: Storm Release

Name: Storm Release: Storm Chaser
Description:

The user generates a beam of storm release chakra in their palm. When fired the beam does not deal damage and can bounce off of any object. Upon covering their body in storm release chakra the user is capable of traveling along the projected path of the beam as energy in blurring and instant speeds. This technique allows the users to travel along this path at their current speed plus an enhanced boost. (Plus the speed of the power of this jutsu.) Unable to be hurt while in this state. This technique can only be used one every three posts.

Requirements: Storm Release and Body Flicker

Name: Lightning Release: Paralyzing Shock
Element: Lightning
Description: The user surrounds their hands in a sound concentrated layer of lightning and upon touching a target of their choice the user shocks release the lightning from their hands shocking the target immensely. If the jutsu's strength is higher than the targets durability this technique is capable of paralyzing the target for single post.
Requirements: Master in Ninjutsu

Name: Lightning Release: Returning Wall
Range: 20m
Description: The user summons a large wall of rectangular  lightning in front of them capable temporarily absorbing any attacks B Rank and under and returning them back at the targeted with an enhanced electrical shock in which increases the power of the technique by one rank. The jutsu power of this technique must be stronger than the jutsu power of the opposing technique for the ability to work.

Name: Lightning Release: Network Overload
Type: Ninjutsu/Medical Ninjutsu
Description: The user covers their hands in a potent lightning release chakra, upon physical contact with a target the user is capable of attacking their brain to temporarily overload the targets memory preventing them from using any Ninjutsu or Genjutsu for the next post. This cannot be done without fair knowledge of the human brain. (This does not effect jutsu already active.)
Requirements: Master in Traditional Ninjutsu and Expert in Medical Ninjutsu.

Name: Lightning Release: Shock Zone
Description: The user covers the ground around them in a highly conentrated layer of lightning chakra in the shape of a circle zone. Anyone who enters this zone will be shocked with great force which is greatly capable of restricting their movement speeds by a great amount for 2 posts. (-25% Speed Stat) If the targets durability is less than half the users jutsu strength state the target will be paralzyed instead for a single post.

Name: Lightning Release: Current Return
Range: 70 M
Description: The user will catch an opponent's lightning release jutsu of A-rank and below and absorb it into their hands. They will then flow through an almost dance-like movement before returning the jutsu as a condensed bolt of lightning from their hand with the index and middle fingers extended. This technique does not work on S-ranked or Limited Lightning jutsu.
Requirements: Grandmaster in Ninjutsu

Name: Storm Release: Cloud Trap
Element: Storm
Range: 50M
Description: The user summons and fires three balls made purely of concentrated storm clouds. These balls are roughly the size of basketballs, and when made contact with will explode and releasing an especially potent shock capable of lowering all of the opponents stats by 10% for 2 posts.

Name: Storm Release Secret Technique: Demon Dragon Storm
Range: 200
Description: The user creates a large white sphere the size of a Bijuu Bomb filled with Storm Release chakra and thunder clouds. Releasing the sphere entire the white storm chakra casing disperses releasing an all-encompassing thunderstorm large enough to cover an entire 200 meter. This thunderstorm is capable of self-sustaining by absorbing 30 chakra from anyone under it each post. While this technique is active any storm or lightning release jutsu while used under will cost one rank lower (excluding limited jutsu). Once every three posts the user maybe able to tap into the stored chakra of the thunderstorm to find the exact location of anyone within the range of this jutsu disregarding any forms of concealment.
Requirements: GM in Ninjutsu

Name: Storm Release: Cloud Nine
Description: The user summons a medium sized cluster of thunderclouds below their feet. As long as the user remains on top of the clouds for a cost of 10 chakra per post the user will be able to fly along the clouds in the air at the same speed as them. This can only be used for a total of three posts and can be easily dispersed by B Rank or higher ninjutsu.

Last edited by Lucifer on Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

Lucifer's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Jutsu   Lucifer's Jutsu EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 3:55 pm

Lucifer wrote:
Name: Sage Art: Roar of The Lion King
Element: (Can be infused with Lightning Release)
Range: 50-70m
Description: The user is able to shout so loud and ferociously that the user can blow away objects as big as people or break objects with their ferocious vocal cords which can cause vibrations (not to be confused with Soundwave Generation but similar). They may also be able to emit a roar strong enough to damage hearing, cause fear, or paralyze or shock. (When used at A Rank Power with Lightning Release).  The paralysis or hearing damage can only happen to target whose durability is durability is 100 points weaker than the jutsu strength, but the normal shock damage takes place according to the users jutsu strength vs targets durability. The force caused by the roar may even cancel out opposing jutsu of equal rank or lower power. This technique travels as fast as its user.
Requirements: While this technique is purely Senjutsu based to enhance it with Lightning Release one must be at the level of Master in both Ninjutsu and Senjutsu. This can only be used in Lion Based or Wild Cat like Sage Modes or Sage Modes with Lion Traits or Attributes.

^^^ The highlighted portion needs to be changed so it works solely on jutsu power and not rank.

Name: Sage Art: Explosive Lions Claws
Description: The user charges a very unstable chakra into their claws. The unstable chakra responds in a manner similar to claw shaped bombs fired at high speed from the users hands they will then fire five of which can be used all at once or separately. One round can destroy a column over 30 meters in diameter. They take the appearance of dark brown, crystalline, unevenly cut stone darts. ( Each claw has an explosion and impact strength of 25% of the users current chakra stat. The power of each claw stacks when using multiple equaling 125% of the users current chakra  when all five hit at a target.) Discharging an additional A Rank amount of chakra, the user will then be able to regrow the lost claws. Travels at the current speed of the user.

Name: Sage Art: Agile Aerial Step
Description: Using Senjutsu chakra to connect their body with the natural nature chakra found in the air, the user will be able to walk on pure air at their current speed. This jutsu requires and upkeep of D-Rank Chakra each post.
Requirements: Senjutsu Expert

Name: Sage Art: Lion King’s Wrath
Element:
Description: The user would start by focusing Senjutsu Chakra into her or his claws making them glow a bright blue, and he/she makes a slashing motion. Each claw becomes a long, sharp blade composed of chakra that can be hurled at the enemy. He can swing a maximum of ten blades at the enemy. The attacks act as a ranged claw attack, which he controls like his regular claw attacks, by using slashing motions. The power and force behind them are considerable, enough to stop an attack from an S Rank Ninja if each claw is used simultaneously. Each claw when fired are the same exact speed of the user at that time and only 25% of the users current strength stat per claw. When using multiple the strength of these claw projectiles stack. These claws move at the current speed of the users as well. (I.E using two claws when the user is at 25% Strength the Claws will stack and become 50%.)

^^^ The highlighted portion needs to be changed so that they can "stop an attack of equal or lesser strength when used simultaneously." as opposed to calling in a particular rank.

Name: Sage Art: Impact Paw
Range: 1m
Description: The user surrounds their hand or paw in highly concentrated senjutsu chakra before striking an opponent. On first contact it seems the user is merely tapping them. Its then that the senjutsu chakra covering their hand launches forward with enough force to cause massive damage. This jutsu hits at an enhanced rate of +50 to the users current jutsu power.
Requirements: Feline Sage Modes Only.

^^^ NO on the +50 jutsu power. That's why we have the modifiers for the stat, so that jutsu are already strong, especially senjutsu ones.

Name: Sage Art: Natural Transference
Description: While in Sage Mode, the user, upon physical contact is capable of covering a single ally in their senjutsu chakra. As long as this technique is active any boosts the user would recieve from using their own techniques would instead be transfered to an ally. (This does not apply to the boost of the users already active Sage Mode) This is done my the ally absorbing the users senjutsu chakra to boost them further. This technique reqiures and upkeep of S Rank chakra and will force the ally to also abosrb S Rank Senjutsu chakra allotment per post. If the ally passes their cap of senjutsu chakra they can take for their skill level they will turned to stone.
Requirements: At Least A Rank Sage Mode.

^^^Should state that this requires OOC permission to fill people with your chakra. That way we don't chakrape people.

Name: Sage Art: Petrification Pulse
Description: The user upon covering their hands in senjutsu chakra and coming into contact with a chakra based construct may expend twice the chakra amount of the technique used against them to petrify the chakra constructs to avoid full damage this technique cannot be used on tangible chakra constructs. (Earth/Steel/Magma Releases. Also does not affect living beings like humans or summoning’s.) This technique also does not work on any other sage techniques. To petrify a jutsu  the jutsu power of this technique needs to be stronger than the other jutsu.
Requirements: A Rank Sage Mode or Higher.

Name: Sage Art: Draining Paw
Description: The user upon coming in physical contact with a target leaves behind a piece of the senjutsu chakra on them. This piece of sage chakra would be shaped like feline's paw and be the size of a Rasengan. It can absorb the opponent’s normal chakra and convert it into senjutsu chakra while increasing is absorption amount each time it absorbs while also increasing its ranking. (First Post Absorbs C Rank Chakra, Second B Rank Chakra, Third A Rank Chakra, and Fourth S Rank Chakra.. This ability caps at S Rank Power and returns to the stolen converted chakra to the user refreshing their chakra pool. This jutsu can also be used for a follow up attack instead. This paw is attached to wherever the user touched.
Requirements: Paw Based Animal Sage Modes.

^^^ This needs to be Fuuinjutsu.

Name: Sage Art: Empowered Paw Burst
Description: The user after activating Draining Paw may, instead of absorbing the energy themselves, cause the absorbed chakra from the opponent to explode dealing dangerous concussive force. For every post and rank of chakra absorbed by the draining paw technique the explosion gains an additional 10% damage on top of the base damage granted by the chakra stat. This jutsu can be activated from the chakra gained by Sage Art: Draining Paw instead of the users own pool, however it loses the additional 10% damage gained from activation of using chakra from their own pool.
Requirements: Sage Art: Draining Paw and Paw Based Animal Sage Modes.

^^ Again, should be a Fuuinjutsu as this is basically a seal.

Name: Sage Art: Animal Whispers
Description: Using their enhanced connect to nature and animals alike Jugo Clan members are capable of emitting a continuous soothing waves of senjutsu chakra from their body capable of stopping or calming the assault of any animal based summonings used against them. The amount of senjutsu chakra needed to calm the beasts reflects on the rank of whatever the summonings are. Simply returning the beasts where they came from is enough to break this calming effect and this jutsu has a cooldown of 3 posts. The power of this jutsu must be higher than the durability of the summoning for the calming effect to activate.
Requirements: Grand Master Senjutsu / Jugo Clan Members

Name: Sage Art: Nature's Cleric Armor
Description: The user covers their entire body in senjutsu chakra as a form of protection. This armor serves to protect the user from a singular Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, or Fuuinjutsu attack by nullifying the technique normal chakra with natural energy. For this to be accomplished the user must sacrifice double the chakra cost of the technique they are nullifying. (For Example the D Ranked version of this technique can counter d ranked jutsu but also costs 2 D-Rank chakra costs.(Three times the cost to nullify limited Ninjutsu) This cannot be used on any limited genjutsu or fuuinjutsu.
Requirements: Master Senjutsu Skill

^^^ As opposed to being an auto block for a singular jutsu, this should be an endurance buff. That way it can simply help to block as many jutsu as needed until it is broken.

Name: Sage Art: Jugo's Gamble
Description: Using their clans ability to absorb Senjutsu a Jugo Clan can activate this technique in response to being placed under a Genjutsu. This causes them to absorb double of the amount of senjutsu chakra they normally can to nullify the Genjutsu. In exchange for 3 posts the Jugo loses their minds entering a berserk like state and loses 30 Stats in every area during this time they also lose the ability to recover senjutsu chakra as well as the ability to activate any jutsu not already active.
Requirements: Can only be used by Jugo Clan Members

As opposed to having them lose 30 stats, they should lose a percentage, such as 30% of their total stats.

Name: Sage Art: Sage's Nature Negation Dome
Description: The user surrounds them self in a dome if senjutsu chakra that has powerful negation abilities. Anyone who enters the dome will no longer can use Non Elemental Ninjutsu and Fuuinjutsu. This technique even effects its user and comes with taxing costs. This jutsu costs 140 chakra to activate and for each post its active has an upkeep of 70 chakra. This technique cannot be used on Bijuu (If used by a Jugo this technique prevents their Kekkai Genkai from gathering Senjutsu Chakra while its active)
Requirements: Senjutsu Grand Master and Sage Mode

Name: Storm Release: Laser Circus
Description:

This technique creates several beams and shoots them at the enemy. First, a halo of bright energy spreads around the user's hands as this technique is activated, then it encircles the user's hand and from that, the beams are shot out towards the enemy. The user can alter the beam's direction after being shot, making it possible to strike multiple enemies with pinpoint accuracy, even bypassing hostages held in close proximity. The user can also increase the number of beams to a great amount to pin down an enemy. These beams travel at the speed of the user (If the user wishes it to follow a target an upkeep cost of C Rank chakra is for charge.)

Name: Storm Release: Storm Chaser
Description:

The user generates a beam of storm release chakra in their palm. When fired the beam does not deal damage and can bounce off of any object. Upon covering their body in storm release chakra the user is capable of traveling along the projected path of the beam as energy in blurring and instant speeds. This technique allows the users to travel along this path at their current speed plus an enhanced boost. (+50 Speed to current speed stat.) Unable to be hurt while in this state. This technique can only be used one every three posts.

Requirements: Storm Release and Body Flicker

^^^ As opposed to adding +50 speed, it should increase one's speed by the power of this jutsu.

Name: Lightning Release: Paralyzing Shock
Description: The user surrounds their hands in a sound concentrated layer of lightning and upon touching a target of their choice the user shocks release the lightning from their hands shocking the target immensely. If the users strength is higher than the targets durability this technique is capable of paralyzing the target for single post.

^^^ This should be if the JUTSU strength is higher than target endurance they are stunned.

Name: Lightning Release: Returning Wall
Range: 20m
Description: The user summons a large wall of rectangular  lightning in front of them capable temporarily absorbing any attacks B Rank and under and returning them back at the targeted with an enhanced electrical shock in which increases the power of the technique by one rank. The jutsu power of this technique must be stronger than the jutsu power of the opposing technique for the ability to work.

Name: Lightning Release: Network Overload
Type: Ninjutsu/Medical Ninjutsu
Description: The user covers their hands in a potent lightning release chakra, upon physical contact with a target the user is capable of attacking their brain to temporarily overload the targets memory preventing them from using any Ninjutsu or Genjutsu for the next post. This cannot be done without fair knowledge of the human brain. (This does not effect jutsu already active.)
Requirements: Master in Traditional Ninjutsu and Expert in Medical Ninjutsu.

Name: Lightning Release: Shock Zone
Description: The user covers the ground around them in a highly concentrated layer of lightning chakra in the shape of a circle zone. Anyone who enters this zone will be shocked with great force which is greatly capable of restricting their movement speeds by a great amount for 2 posts. (-25% Speed Stat) If the targets durability is less than half the users jutsu strength state the target will be paralzyed instead for a single post.

Name: Lightning Release: Current Return
Range: 70 M
Description: The user will catch an opponent's lightning release jutsu of A-rank and below and absorb it into their hands. They will then flow through an almost dance-like movement before returning the jutsu as a condensed bolt of lightning from their hand with the index and middle fingers extended. This technique does not work on S-ranked or Limited Lightning jutsu.
Requirements: Grandmaster in Ninjutsu

Name: Storm Release: Cloud Trap
Range: 50M
Description: The user summons and fires three balls made purely of concentrated storm clouds. These balls are roughly the size of basketballs, and when made contact with will explode and releasing an especially potent shock capable of lowering all of the opponents stats by 10% for 2 posts.

Name: Storm Release Secret Technique: Demon Dragon Storm
Range: 200
Description: The user creates a large white sphere the size of a Bijuu Bomb filled with Storm Release chakra and thunder clouds. Releasing the sphere entire the white storm chakra casing disperses releasing an all-encompassing thunderstorm large enough to cover an entire 200 meter. This thunderstorm is capable of self-sustaining by absorbing 30 chakra from anyone under it each post. While this technique is active any storm or lightning release jutsu while used under will cost one rank lower (excluding limited jutsu). Once every three posts the user maybe able to tap into the stored chakra of the thunderstorm to find the exact location of anyone within the range of this jutsu disregarding any forms of concealment.
Requirements: GM in Ninjutsu

Name: Storm Release: Cloud Nine
Description: The user summons a medium sized cluster of thunderclouds below their feet. As long as the user remains on top of the clouds for a cost of 10 chakra per post the user will be able to fly along the clouds in the air at the same speed as them. This can only be used for a total of three posts and can be easily dispersed by B Rank or higher ninjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Sennin
Sennin
Lucifer

Lucifer's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Jutsu   Lucifer's Jutsu EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 5:36 pm

Edited these jutsu
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Sennin
Sennin
Lucifer

Lucifer's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Jutsu   Lucifer's Jutsu EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 5:36 pm

Name: Black Lightning Release Armor
Element: Raiton
Range: Self+.5m
Handseals: None
Speed: Below
Description: This jutsu is essentially the same jutsu as Lightning Release Armor but its uses the enhanced black lightning giving the user a shimmering black lightning aura and a greater boost to stats. The user electrically stimulates their nervous system to push their body to the highest physical limits.

At B rank, the user must pay B rank upkeep each turn and will receive a speed boost equal to the power of this jutsu. This jutsu also gains an additional boost of 0.5% to buffs for the black lightning bonus.

To activate A rank, B rank must first be active for one turn. The user now revives a boost to Speed, Strength and Endurance equal to the power of this jutsu. A rank upkeep must be paid. Each turn. This jutsu also gains an additional boost of 0.5% to buffs for the black lightning bonus.

To activate S rank, A rank must be active for at least one turn. The user now receives a boost to Speed, Strength, and Endurance equal to the power of this jutsu. S upkeep. This jutsu also gains an additional boost of 0.5% to buffs for the black lightning bonus
To activate SS rank, S rank must be active for at least one turn. The user now receives a boost to Speed, Strength, and Endurance equal to the power of this jutsu. SS upkeep. This jutsu also gains an additional boost of 0.5% for the black lightning bonus.

Requirements: Lightning Release Armor and Black Lightning

Name: Black Lightning Release Armor: Hell Stab
Type: Nintaijutsu
Element: Raiton
Range: Touch
Handseals: None
Speed: None
Description: The user concentrates Black Enhanced Raiton Chakra into their fingertips to produce powerful strikes capable of doing severe damage through a thrusting motion. Rather than doing blunt damage as most pokes would, these attacks mimic lightning cutter in the sense that they have the ability to pierce targets. Instead of receiving an additional boost to stats from the black lightning kekkai genkai the boost is instead applied to the techniques piercing power.

C Rank: Uses 5 fingers in their Nukite, increases user strength by power of this jutsu, ignores 5% of target's endurance.  Requires 10 Upkeep per turn.

B Rank: Uses four fingers in Nukite and increases user strength by the power of this jutsu, ignores 15% of target endurance. Requires 30 Upkeep per turn.

A Rank: Uses three fingers in Nukite and increases user strength by the power of this jutsu. Ignores 30% of the targets endurance. Requires 50 Upkeep per turn.

S Rank: Uses two fingers in Nukite and increases user strength by the power of this jutsu. Ignores 45% of the targets endurance. Requires 100 Upkeep per turn.

SS Rank: Uses one finger in Nukite and increases user strength by the power of this jutsu. Ignores 55% of the targets endurance. Requires 200 Upkeep per turn.

Requirements: Lightning Release Armor, Hell Stab, and Black Lightning.

Name: Black Lightning Release: Roulette Cloak
Element: Lightning (Black)
Range: Close
Description: The user upon coming into contact with a target, shocks or energizes their target in black lightning cloak. If the targets starting chakra nature is lightning they receive a 10-20% (Scales per Rank used by 5) stat buff to strength and speed each post for three posts. If the targets starting chakra nature is not lightning they instead receive a 10-20% stat debuff  (Scales in the same manor as the buff) over the course of three posts. (When used on those who start with the Earth Release nature the debuffing effect lasts twice as long but the stat lowering still caps at the third post.)
Requirements: Black Lightning

Name: Black Lightning Release: Soul Blade Technique
Range: Close
Description: The user summons and creates five black lightning blades similar to Claymores that float behind them in a arch like formation. These blades are created to act as an slightly enhanced extension of the user and are capable of dealing damage at the same strength of the user but moves 20% faster than the user’s current speed. These five blades can be combined to one singular weapon to further enhance the power of this technique by the power of this jutsu. However the blade loses the bonus speed. Lasts for three posts.

Name: Black Lightning Release: Hogosuru Spear
Type: Ninjutsu/Senjutsu
Range: Mid
Description:

The user gathers a massive spear of black lighting into one of their palms. This spear has two abilities only one can be active at a time and both abilities can only be active by meeting its conditions.

The spear once thrown can do two things. One ability if it hits some thing tangible and two it clashes with something intangible.

Tangible Target Ability: Spear is capable of moving at the same speed of the user and is capable of dealing damage 25% points higher than their current jutsu strength  and ignoring 25% durability of whatever it strikes.

Intangible Target Ability: Spear can move at the same speed of the user and upon coming into contact with intangible constructs, the spear explodes forming a wall of black lightning and senjutsu in front of the user to block any abilities weaker than this jutsu.

Name: BLRA: Gear Shift
Description:

This jutsu is a offspring of the Black Lightning Release Armor but it now allows the user to supplement some or all of the stat boosts from certain area of the jutsu to add to another instead. (For Example using the S Rank verison of BLRA the user could supplement their speed boost to increase durability.) This ability only allows the user to supplement one area of their stat gain to another.

The technique also has a secondary effect. In the event the user supplements their other stat boosts to increase attack boost, for every 10 stats the attack boost is increased by user gains an additonal  5% durability piercing damage to the Hell Stab techniques.

Black LRA initial stat boosts:

Requirements: Black Lightning Release Armor

Name: BLRA: Shutdown Armor
Description:

This jutsu is a offspring of the Black Lightning Release Armor but it now allows the user, upon physical contact to summon their armor on a target upon contact. But instead of buffing the target the it instead debuffs them by the same amount of stats as it would boost the user. This technique does not work on those whose starting first nature was lightning and lasts only three posts. This technique is capable of ignoring the orignal scaling effect or LRA allowing the user to activate whatever rank they choose. While this technique is active the user cannot use any other LRA techniques.

Black LRA initial stat boosts:

Requirements: Black Lightning Release Armor

Name: Black Lightning Release: Black Panther
Element: Black Lightning
Range: Mid
Description: After generating black lightning from their body which takes the form of a panther, the user can manipulate it to affect multiple victims at once by electrocuting them. Like various other Lightning Release techniques, the potency of this ability can be increased through the application of water. (Jutsu Power increases by a tier if water jutsu was used prior) This panther is capable of moving and damaging at the same speed of the user.

Name: Black Lightning Release: Black Hunting
Element: Black Lightning
Range: All Ranges
Description: The user starts by summoning seven Black Lightning Panthers similar to the Black Panther Jutsu. The user upon hitting their target into the sky launches each of the Black Panthers at their target each of them capable of dealing damaging at the power of this jutsu but moves at the same speed as the user. Upon contact these panthers deal great lightning damage before phasing through the target moving behind them to form one massive panther head that attempts to swallow the target before exploding and dealing damage of double the jutsu's base power.

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Sennin
Sennin
Lucifer

Lucifer's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Jutsu   Lucifer's Jutsu EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 5:46 pm

Sage Mode Type: Summoning Based
Summoning Type: Panther
Abilities/Perks:

Iron Claw Retraction: The user is capable of creating iron claws capable of dealing damage to a greater degree from their hands and feet. These claws are also capable of capable of defending the using against other metallic weapons bladed weapons, like swords, kunai, and shuriken. The durability of these claws match the user and increasing their striking power by a small amount 5% Additional Strength. This is only available starting a A-Rank Panther Sage mode.

Shock Absorption Armor: : This skill passively reduces the damage of attacks done to them by 10%. This is done because while in this mode the user is covered by a white hard skin shell equipped with a decent shock absorption factor. This armor even provides the user with a tail capable of aiding in the hand to hand offensive of fighting. This ability is only available starting at S-Rank Sage Mode.

Predator Eyes: The users eyes over capable enhancing there eyes to amazing lengths while in sage mode they are capable of seeing in the dark with a form of night vision, and are capable of observing things to a much higher degree than before 5% Perception. This ability is only available starting at C-Rank Sage Mode.

Appearance:

Upon acquiring all trait abilities from learning sage mode the user will appearance will be similar to a humanoid feline panther. There hair grows exponentially appearing to mimic that of a female lions mane. There eye color changes to a pitch black color and their irises become a move of a football shape and and a shiny golden color similar to the eyes of a cat. The users ears become much longer and pointed and grow fur around them. The users hands and feet also become more paw like with sharpened claw like nails.

Reference Image:

Requirements: The user must train an additional two posts for the each of Rank of Sage Mode that an trait ability is available to.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
TsukiANBU
TsukiANBU
Kirei

Lucifer's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Jutsu   Lucifer's Jutsu EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 7:33 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Sennin
Sennin
Lucifer

Lucifer's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Jutsu   Lucifer's Jutsu EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 12:18 pm

Name: Hiramekarei: Elemental Shift
Type: Bukijutsu/Ninjutsu
Element: Five Base Elements
Description: The user embeds their chakra nature into Hiramekarei greatly boost ing the weapons ability based on the nature embeded into the weapon. The chakra surrounding or being manipulated by the weapons takes upon the appearance and elemental effects of whatever elemental form it takes. The user cannot continuously change the element of the weapon and requires at least 5 posts of being in one form to switch to another. These nature changes if not deactivated or changed to a different nature becomes permanent and will be carried over into different topics. To imbue the chosen chakra nature into the weapon both the user and weapon requires a cost or 300 chakra to change the nature. (150 on deactivation) Each elemental form comes with a singular ability that has an activation cost of 200 chakra from the user and an upkeep cost of 100 chakra per post from Hiramekarei for ever post the ability is active. (The water form being the only exception.) While the elemental forms are active the user may also use the weapon as a conduit to perform jutsu of the five elemental natures via the weapon while also using the weapons chakra pool instead of their own to pay the activation costs for the jutsu. This ability however can only be used on jutsu that are purely traditional ninjutsu.

Fire Form Ability: Hiramekarei's base strength is increased by a multiple of 5.

Earth Form Ability: Hiramekarei's base endurance is increased by a multiple of 5.

Water Form Ability: Hiramekarei is capable of healing itself from any damage it takes so as long as even only a single shard of the weapon remains. (Costs half of Hiramekarei's chakra pool to heal any damage and requires a single post to fully heal.)

Wind Form Ability: Hiramekarei is capable of allowing itself and its user to move at increased rate of speed. (x2 Users Speed)

Lightning Form Ability: Hiramekarei is capable of ignoring 25% of a targets endurance on attack.

Requirements: Hiramekarei/Grandmaster Bukijutsu and Ninjutsu
Back to top Go down
Yasai
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Yasai

Lucifer's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Jutsu   Lucifer's Jutsu EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 12:57 pm

Lucifer wrote:
Name: Hiramekarei: Elemental Shift
Type: Bukijutsu/Ninjutsu
Element: Five Base Elements
Description: The user embeds their chakra nature into Hiramekarei greatly boost ing the weapons ability based on the nature embeded into the weapon. The chakra surrounding or being manipulated by the weapons takes upon the appearance and elemental effects of whatever elemental form it takes. The user cannot continuously change the element of the weapon and requires at least 5 posts of being in one form to switch to another. These nature changes if not deactivated or changed to a different nature becomes permanent and will be carried over into different topics. To imbue the chosen chakra nature into the weapon both the user and weapon requires a cost or 300 chakra to change the nature. (150 on deactivation) Each elemental form comes with a singular ability that has an activation cost of 200 chakra from the user and an upkeep cost of 100 chakra per post from Hiramekarei for ever post the ability is active. (The water form being the only exception.) While the elemental forms are active the user may also use the weapon as a conduit to perform jutsu of the five elemental natures via the weapon while also using the weapons chakra pool instead of their own to pay the activation costs for the jutsu. This ability however can only be used on jutsu that are purely traditional ninjutsu.

Fire Form Ability: Hiramekarei's base strength is increased by a multiple of 5.

Earth Form Ability: Hiramekarei's base endurance is increased by a multiple of 5.

Water Form Ability: Hiramekarei is capable of healing itself from any damage it takes so as long as even only a single shard of the weapon remains. (Costs half of Hiramekarei's chakra pool to heal any damage and requires a single post to fully heal.)

Wind Form Ability: Hiramekarei is capable of allowing itself and its user to move at increased rate of speed. (x2 Users Speed)

Lightning Form Ability: Hiramekarei is capable of ignoring 25% of a targets endurance on attack.

Requirements: Hiramekarei/Grandmaster Bukijutsu and Ninjutsu

^^^ APPROVED

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lucifer's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Jutsu   Lucifer's Jutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucifer's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1