Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?) I_vote_lcapMoonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?) I_voting_barMoonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?) I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?) I_vote_lcapMoonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?) I_voting_barMoonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?) I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?) EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?) EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?) EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?)   Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?) EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 5:59 pm

Kimiko stalked....uh....followed silently behind the enchanting girl. Stopping here and there to inhale the scent of the pretty girl where she'd stopped to do something. She watched as the young lady made her way too the mall and Kim thought this was the perfect chance to figure out what he could get the girl that she might like without her knowing. Anonymous gift giving sure was fun! Also maybe she could find a chance to flirt with her this time for sure! She normally wasn't this shy! She didn't know what was coming over her! "Just gotta figure out how to conquer her and make her shiver while whispering my name!" As she was absorbed into her own devious plans for the poor unwitting Jounin she forgot to keep her chakra suppressed for a moment before realizing her mistake and rushing to correct it....
Back to top Go down
Kim
TsukiCommander
TsukiCommander
Kim

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?)   Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?) EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 7:11 pm

Kimiko mentally high-fived herself when it seemed like she hadn’t been discovered. As she followed around she got a good idea of what Fauna liked and she sent some clones to gather some more anonymous gifts for Fauna as she grabbed a bouquet of the flowers she seemed to stop and admire the most and after seeing her walk into the BBQ place she decided to make her move! She used transformation jutsu to make herself look like a completely male version of herself. Regal and handsome like a fairy king come to earth. His hair as black as the night and twice as mysterious and his eyes twinkled like stars. Wicked pink lips curled into an alluring smile capable of tempting fate itself. She walked into the BBQ place confidently sliding into the booth in front of Fauna sliding the bouquet over as she replied in a slick masculine voice that could send delightful shivers down someone’s back, “Let me treat you this time as an excuse to get to know such a stunning and interesting woman. I’ll bet you’re full of mysteries and a story waiting to be told.” That godly smile would curl up again as she slid over enough Ryo to pay for 10 meals to the waiter. Not even waiting to see if Fauna agreed.
Back to top Go down
Kim
TsukiCommander
TsukiCommander
Kim

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?)   Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 2:00 pm

Kimiko liked this game. She liked it very much. Her smile became enigmatic and mysterious as if tempting one to unravel it and her currently male body became open and inviting as if welcoming all who wandered in as his feet danced elusively around her own, entertaing her game of footsies with a playful twist. This combination left one wanting for more and gave the opportunity to receive it, gave off a sense of mystery and wonder while leaving himself open and receiving for others to explore the answers that draw them in. When his spoke his voice was deep and velvety but his words were wrapped in a casual nonchalance. He did not go for throaty or scratchy as that would make it to obvious what type of game they were playing and instead she let the twinkle in her eyes give the clues her eyes hid. "My where are my manners? You are absolutely right! They call me, Kitaro King, but the more intimate acquaintances by chance have named me kit-kat, though....I could hardly wonder why." A small enchanting chuckle escaped then making the words warm and luxurious sounding before he continued. "As for me I happen to be a wanderer from a land people hardly remember...ah....but I believe it's your turn." She wasn't completely lying though. Very few people did remember her old home of Sunagakure and back then she had been a wanderer in her village eventually.Her eyes would shift and become slightly lidded as he waited with an enticing smile meant to pull in others. Kimiko hadn't had this much fun flirting in a long, long time!
Back to top Go down
Kim
TsukiCommander
TsukiCommander
Kim

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?)   Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 7:28 pm

Kimiko’s eyes darkened with lust at Fauna’s wondering feet, but rather than an act Kimiko was honestly starting to succumb to the others skilled seduction as her currently male eyes followed those ruby red lips almost hungrily. She almost gulped but she’d been practicing seduction herself long enough that she could still keep her composure even in the current situation.

When Kitaro next spoke his voice would be breathy and intrigued showing a that the other had “started” to hold his interest and desire. “Well I have to say....those people are clearly blind and foolish! From your precious bloodline highlighting your sinfully delightful unique bearing and your gorgeous features seemingly painted just to frame the goddess before my eyes.....it’s easy to see these type of jealous fools carry only empty words.” Kitaro let his hands brush gently across her hands as he spoke softly leaning in as if letting her in on his own personal secret. There was rumble building in his chest.

It came out as a small groan of desire once again showcasing his interest as he obviously imagined the goddess he described before his eyes before speaking again. His breathy voice slightly hoarse with that half concealed desire. “But since I asked the enchanting Lady first.... I should hope I’d get the divine pleasure of hearing part of her story first. I’m dying to find out...” As he spoke he signaled the waiter to bring him the same order as her.
Back to top Go down
Kim
TsukiCommander
TsukiCommander
Kim

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?)   Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 9:51 pm

Kimiko was really enjoying herself and she couldn't remember having this much fun in a long time. When the change went over Fauna, Kimiko felt her eyes dilate in intense excitement and a deep obsessive desire ran through her very blood. She could feel the dampness that developed underneath her and she knew there was no more hiding it. This woman was passion, temptation, sin and innocence wrapped in one. She was endlessly interesting and she made Kimiko's heart flutter and her other body parts to react in various ways too. Kim was in love and lust at the same time! But she couldn't be true to that love in this form and the guilt finally got the best of her as she responded in a breathless and longing tone. "I'd love to take you up on that offer.....but first I wanna show you something."

After saying that she released the transformation and she appeared in her full glory. Back length midnight hair falling free and perfectly in waves along her bare back, bringing attention to the exquisite blood red dress with tiny but sturdy straps on the arm barely helping the huge melons half spilling from the front and criss-crossing to show a red diamond framing the perfect unblemished pale skin of her back and perfectly framing those sinful curves capable of driving people mad with desire, and although it couldn't be seen under the table a very luxurious and comfortable pair of ruby read slippers that would make Dorthy and the wicked witch of the west jealous. This dress made her pink petal like lips pop seeming even more sweet in comparison to the sexy red ensemble and those curious and frighteningly intelligent pearl blue eyes sparkled with laughter, desire, and something....darker...

Fauna had brought it out of her, every single side of her yearned and craved for he even this deep, mysterious, and slightly darker side of her wanted to come out to play. Her pearl blue eyes started to look more like glaciers. Icy and forbidding. There was a dangerous shine to them as she playfully showed her pulsing neck enticingly. What a tempting invitation but somehow frightening all the same. However it was unknown who was what anymore as "Kimiko" spoke in a voice more pristine and tempting then even her own original voice. "I hope this surprise doesn't mean you won't play with me anymore..." Her icy blue eyes shone with glee and invitation as if welcoming a play partner. It seemed the Divine Death Doctor that had given her, her nick name also wanted to come out to play....
Back to top Go down
Kim
TsukiCommander
TsukiCommander
Kim

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?)   Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 2:28 pm

Ah, so this is TRUE ecstasy. Divine Death was in bliss, the second those painfully sweet teeth dug into her skin slowly draining her blood luxuriously she couldn't contain herself. But instead of a scream she let out a loud moan and she could feel the dampness beneath her greatly intensify. The memories this brought back of Divine Death in her hey day. Oh the pain and pleasure she would inflict on others and herself creating the most divine tortures that would leave enemies broken and allies scarred for life. This particularly delicious pain reminded her of her first curse mark. She had writhed around on the ground for a full hour then completely ruining her dress in more ways then one. Don't even get her started on the day she'd made HER custom curse mark.

However this was the first time someone else could bring this sort of joyful pleasure to Divine Death. If you considered her an S&M fanatic , for others, she'd always been the S and not the M. But this woman was the first who made her feel like she wouldn't mind submitting to M status for her. As Divine Death was in the throes of her pleasure Kimiko couldn't help but feel exasperated and slightly confused. She had no clue when she had lost control of herself but she was deathly afraid of putting off her crush with Divine Death's weirdness, but when she realized the situation she saw the light at the end of the tunnel. As Fauna removed her teeth and Divine Death climaxed in her pleasure Kimiko pulled the rug from underneath the disturbing persona's feet and regained herself.

As Fauna began to apologize Kimiko took the chance to stabilize things and make her intentions known for good! She would jump from her seat and attempt to grab ahold of her hands as she stared solemn and passionately into her eyes and spoke. "I'm sorry everything has become so weird and confusing.but I want to come clean here and now. Ever since that weird old grandpa (She means Lord TsukiKage) picked me up and brought me to this village I had been tasked to look after the various ninja here but you have always stood out to me. I don't know when it started, maybe even at first sight, but slowly I've fallen head over heels for you!" Kimiko's eye's shined with a strange but warm light as she continued.

"I know it's probably weird getting confessed to by a girl like this...." Kimiko suddenly became shy her appearance becoming more cute and schoolgirl like. ".....but I know I can do right by you! I definitely can satisfy you." She gave a cute and spoiled pout. Suddenly her eyes shown with a confident and Determined light as she made a proclamation. "Even if you can't accept me now I will do everything I can to show you my irresistible charm and love, and will woo and court you until you fall head over heels too! I will then make you endlessly happy for the rest of our lives and make you my precious wife! I love you Fauna!" She was bursting with love and dotingness.
Back to top Go down
Kim
TsukiCommander
TsukiCommander
Kim

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?)   Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 7:56 pm

Kimiko felt that strange warmth in her heart Fauna sparked start to grow into it seemed it was nearly overflowing. Her gaze became exceedingly gentle, almost docile. The type of gaze she'd never worn before. So uncharacteristic, but the contrasting beauty of it could freeze a country and capture a nation. Those who saw it would surely love to capture that gaze for themselves and never let go. This would probably stun the already bewildered resturaunt patrons, but for different reason entirely. Kimiko would sit gracefully in the chair on the other side of Fauna and daintly and elegantly she start to cut into the food seeming as if she was gliding through a gentle breeze with each movement and she'd nod with her head and the upraised fork to Fauna as she took her first bite, her pink lips chewing slowly and glistening in the light as she made silent but just barely heard sounds of delight that tickled ones ear in just the right way. At this point she was completely oblivious to the absolute charm and seduction she was radiating now as every tantalizing and indescribably desirable movement had come naturally along with her bliss. A woman in love could truly be frightening! Kimiko wasn't very good at starting small-talk so she waited patiently for Fauna to start them off and she would follow her lead. This is what the current fairy-goddess like Kimiko was thinking as she serenely ate her meal.
Back to top Go down
Kim
TsukiCommander
TsukiCommander
Kim

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?)   Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?) EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 7:10 pm

“I-I’m fine Fauna-chan, i...i...it’s....., sigh. It’s embarrassing.” She hadn’t realized she would seem so unnatural trying to wait the conversation out. She felt incredibly flustered her and it was obvious as her ethereal movements broke and the spell that seemed to be cast on the restaurant was finally released. Not being able to come up with any better sounding excuses she reluctantly admitted the truth.

“I’m not good at starting conversations with people I like. It took over a month to build up a plan to approach you and that was in a different skin. I-it’s silly but whenever I’m the one to start I get tongue tied or say something weird or embarrassing. I normally wait for the other person to start so I can get a feel for it and respond better.” Kimiko played with her food a bit blushing cutely. She had never had to admit that to anyone before. She never had anyone move her enough to do so. She was totally a goner, practically pre-whipped. Kimiko was afraid to look up from her food and see the expression of the woman across her. Would she think her ridiculous or immature? Kimiko wasn’t sure she wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Kim
TsukiCommander
TsukiCommander
Kim

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?)   Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 1:39 pm

Kimiko blushed cutely and the sudden peaceful aura returned full force, but this time there was an extra layer of charm across it this time as she opened her mouth to speak. "Hmmm....well I am a doctor....of sorts. I specialize in fuinjutsu and juinjutsu. I know the later isn't as popular, especially these days but those type of people just fear difference and power in my opinion. I also like eating out, mostly meat, and I LOVE a good play. Basically anything that can entertain me at the time....I've been known to be called extremely whimsical. How about you anything you'd like to share?" She spoke luxuriously at a pleasant pace making her conversing tone sound almost sing-song (in the non-annoying way) and she kept her eyes adoringly on Fauna. As she paused to ask Fauna for some input she also reached out a particularly juicy piece of barbacue on the end of her chopsticks for Fauna to try. She made sure to shake it a bit first to make sure it wouldn't be too hot and looked at Fauna with shinning eyes eager for her to try the best piece.
Back to top Go down
Kim
TsukiCommander
TsukiCommander
Kim

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?)   Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?) EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 4:58 pm

"Hmm. My goal?" Kimiko thought about it carefully. It's true she wanted to return to the Jounin Commander position of her old life but she never really considered that a goal as she was reasonably sure she could manage it relatively easy. However if there was something she might pursue she had to say it was probably refining and perfecting the custom curse mark from her old life and possibly making new ones. "I guess my goal is to research and perfect my skills with juinjutsu and....to marry you!" Her smile was sultry and impish with a playful light in her eyes. She really enjoyed this date and this conversation. She did have an important mission outside of the village not too long from now but since she had a bit of time until then Kimiko could think of no better way to spend it then with this charming woman who consumed her heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?)   Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Stroll (Private) (18+?)
Page 1 of 1