Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Castle Of Glass (Private) I_vote_lcapCastle Of Glass (Private) I_voting_barCastle Of Glass (Private) I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Castle Of Glass (Private) I_vote_lcapCastle Of Glass (Private) I_voting_barCastle Of Glass (Private) I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Castle Of Glass (Private) EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Castle Of Glass (Private) EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Castle Of Glass (Private) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Castle Of Glass (Private) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Castle Of Glass (Private) EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Castle Of Glass (Private) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Castle Of Glass (Private) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Castle Of Glass (Private) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Castle Of Glass (Private) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Castle Of Glass (Private)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

Castle Of Glass (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Castle Of Glass (Private)   Castle Of Glass (Private) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 3:04 pm

A pretty brunette wearing a faded blue kimono giggled at something the fruit vendor had said, drawing his attention from the darkness that flashed through her unnerving red eyes. Leaning forward, she drew the young man's attention to her 'assets' as she picked up a bright red apple before standing up straight, pondering the piece of fruit before she felt something pressing into her back that felt suspiciously like the hilt of a katana, and a gravelly bass speak up behind her. "Junko Jugo, you're under arrest for the murder of twelve civilians of Hoshigakure, and the injury of twenty others. Put down the fruit, and come quietly."

Crushing the apple in her palm, her prey running from the coming confrontation, Junko spun around with an enraged shriek, instantly going through her Sage Transformation and swinging an arm transformed into an axe straight at the black-haired man who had interrupted her hunt.

Karasu, for his part, drew Keikai from it's sheath and leapt back, deflecting the strike with ease. Narrowing his eyes, he watched the woman with caution as she huffed angrily. He had tracked the former Hoshigakure Jounin to a small town just outside of Otogakure, using his...connections with the Otokage to get permission to operate within their territory.

Their dinner date had gone relatively well, last time he was here, and she had given him eave to come and go as he pleased in return for a promise of a future date.

Snapped out of his rather-pleasant memories of his date with Koharu, the Uchiha moved just to the side, bringing his sword down upon the arm that had stretched out in order to strike at him. His reward was a scream of pain, and the thud of the appendage hitting the ground. Dashing forward, he landed a strike across the enemy;s torso before she grew odd extensions that seemed to allow her to fly.

Making a one-handed seal, Karasu let out a stream of lightning from his mouth. The Lightning Release: False Darkness technique punched through Junko's shoulder and straight into the odd appendage, causing her to fall to the earth once more.

Sighing and beginning to walk leisurely through the abandoned marketplace towards his opponent, the Jounin wondered why he'd ever thought something like this might be interesting. Yasai was doing well enough in his training, so he'd figured that the kid would be fine if his sensei went out to hunt down a bounty that had pissed him off. Now, though, it was just boring.

The target refused to use any jutsu, having gone into a bloodthirsty rampage the moment he had confronted her, and refused to reason at all. This was turning into more of an assassination than an attempt to apprehend a criminal.

Dodging an odd needle...thing, Karasu cut that off before making another hand sign single-handedly, breathing onto his katana and covering it with whistling Wind Release chakra. Swinging his sword once more, he sliced Junko open from shoulder to hip, causing a gurgle and spray of blood that he deflty side-stepped. Glancing her over, he figured she had about thirty seconds before she passed out, and thirty-three before she died. Using Keikai's ability to absorb the chakra he had covered it with, he sheathed his sword and turned around to walk away.

Big mistake.

Hearing a cough, spatter of blood, and a chuckle, Karasu activated his Mangekyo Sharingan and summon Susano'o, but he was a split-second too late. The construct's ribs had taken most of the impact out of the cannon's shot, but it hit his lower back with a sickening crunch, and his legs gave out from under him. Looking over at the bitch he had been fighting, he saw that she had finally wised up and used her actual Sage Mode a moment before she died, although it was too late to actually do much about her fate.

As his Susano'o began failing around him and he coughed up blood, Karasu rolled onto his back, a difficult feat considering his legs weren't responding, and reached into the pocket of his vest, pulling out an old photo of himself and his sisters in their childhood, playing with their dad. The back side of the photo held an intricate seal that had kept his sister Akame's eyes as a final gift, but he'd never get to use them now, would he?

Chuckling, he'd run a thumb lovingly over the pictures of happier days before his eyes closed and his world turned black.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: Castle Of Glass (Private)   Castle Of Glass (Private) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 7:10 pm

Rolling for two Surgeries

Spinal Transplant - Jugo DNA

Eyes - MS transplant

Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: Castle Of Glass (Private)   Castle Of Glass (Private) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 7:10 pm

The member 'Shizune' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Event Dice 10' : 2

--------------------------------

#2 'Event Dice 10' : 6
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

Shizune had just so happened to be within the vicinity of the battle as she felt the familiar chakra signature of Karasu Uchiha being released. What was he doing back so close to the Land of Silence? She would quickly make her way over to his location only to find the man seemingly dead with another dead woman not too far from his location, only a few meters or so, meaning it would look like she was his quarry in the battle that had just taken place. She would move to him first, quickly running diagnostics to find out his status. Luckily he was still alive, but she sensed a few anomalies that would need to be fixed asap. First, he was losing a lot of blood, meaning she would need to fix that first. Then was the injury to the man's spine that was obviously debilitating but since it would seem to be recent she would most likely be able to heal it, but the man's eyes... that was a different story. He was showing signs of onset blindness, slowly destroying his ocular nerves due to an influx of chakra into his ocular cortex. She would need a transplant for that. She noticed the seal on the back of the card he was holding, no doubt a picture of his family. She would touch the seal, assuming it to be some form of medicine or something, as she had read in many a research article that shonobi are often trained, even subliminally, to carry medicine or medical items and then hold those in the open once injured in case they passed out, to make it easier for medics to treat them. Pumping some chakra into the seal, she would find two perfectly preserved eyes. Not the normal finding for such things, but a strange amount of luck for his doomed eyesight.

She would then manifest a chakra chain to drag the body of the dead kunoichi over to the side of him as she rolled him over to his stomach. This was critical, using her chakra to convert the kunoichi's blood into his type, she would first replenish his blood reserves, she would then begin the surgery to do a spinal transplant of the lumbar vertebrae L2 through L5. It would need to be a speedy surgery as not only was she in the field, but his condition would only become more permanent the longer she took. So she immediately started the incisions, using her Adamantine chakra chains and their spear tips to do most of the cutting and then moving the vertebrae from the dead female to her older friend and using her medical chakra to heal the spot so that the body would accept the new bones as its own. She had a seal placed on him that would degrade over time, but it should reduce the pain and make it a bit easier to move when he first wakes up, but it was not going to be a cake walk. Once she finished and grafted the skin back together and healed it so he would only have a thin scar along the spine, she would roll him over and immediately plant a stasis seal on his forehead to keep him unconscious for the next part. She would quickly remove both of his eyes, storing them in a jar and then sealing them away. She would then Insert the new eyes, heal them as best she could to where his body should react nicely to them, and then would tightly wrap bandages around his head to keep him from harming his eyes in his sleep or when he first wakes up as they are likely to be sore and uncomfortable. It would probably take several weeks before he was back in fighting shape.

She would then seal the dead shinobi into a seal located on her arm for later use, before manifesting a chakra chain to carry him back to the village with. He would need the care of a proper medic in a medical facility, and a LOT of rest before he was ready to cross the desert again. She would take him back into the village and then get him a room at the hospital. She would leave him several sheets of paper, three to be exact, each with her perfected space/time seal located on it. She would include another sheet with instructions on their use. She was sure he would find it useful. Now, to begin the process of studying the two pieces of DNA she had gathered.

[Preformed Surgery on KARASU UCHIHA]
[Claiming two Sharingan/Mangekyou Sharingan, and Jugo Body]
[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Castle Of Glass (Private)   Castle Of Glass (Private) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 7:35 pm

Karasu woke up slowly, only to notice that the world was black and warm. Idly, he wondered if this was what death felt like, until he realized that his back hurt like hell. Lifting his right hand to his face, he felt several bandages there. Panicking, he began to press his fingers into his eye sockets to see if they were even still there before a smaller, gentler hand pulled his own away, holding it in a soothing manner as a familiar voice spoke. "Don't worry, Karasu. They were replaced with the ones you kept with that photo. Apparently the damage Shizune-chan found in your originals was enough to warrant concern. You're lucky, you know. She happened to have been out of the Village at the time, and came across your battle."

Looking towards the voice of the Otokage, Karasu would contemplate taking his hand back before deciding not to. It was more comfortable there, anyway. "What do you mean? The kid found me? How the hell'd she fix me up?"

Laughing, Koharu began to explain. "She happens to be rather talented with Ijutsu, and replaced four vertebrae in your lower spine with your opponent's, replacing your eyes immediately after the fact. You'll need to rest for now, get your strength back, that sort of thing. If you want, we can even have our doctors remove the scar along your spine."

Nodding at the offer, Karasu settled back into the hospital bed, resigning himself to the Otokage's...Oh, who was he kidding? He enjoyed her company, and this was just time spent with a beautiful woman.

All's well that ends well, right?

[Claiming Jugo DNA, Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan]

[Thread End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle Of Glass (Private)   Castle Of Glass (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Castle Of Glass (Private)
Page 1 of 1