Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
A Casual Visit (Private) I_vote_lcapA Casual Visit (Private) I_voting_barA Casual Visit (Private) I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
A Casual Visit (Private) I_vote_lcapA Casual Visit (Private) I_voting_barA Casual Visit (Private) I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
A Casual Visit (Private) EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
A Casual Visit (Private) EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
A Casual Visit (Private) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
A Casual Visit (Private) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
A Casual Visit (Private) EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
A Casual Visit (Private) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
A Casual Visit (Private) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
A Casual Visit (Private) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
A Casual Visit (Private) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

A Casual Visit (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

A Casual Visit (Private) Empty
PostSubject: A Casual Visit (Private)   A Casual Visit (Private) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 8:20 pm

Karasu was walking through the ruins of Kumogakure, groaning as his back made an unpleasant pop. He hoped that wasn't the norm, and it thankfully seemed to be getting better. It had been a couple weeks sine the surgery, or surgeries, and he was back to the grind. This time around, he was looking for one Bet Shoten.

The man had said that their little hideout was in the area, and quite frankly the Uchiha was getting tired of wandering around aimlessly, so he'd decided to let the other man know he was there in the easiest way possible.

He let loose any restraint over his own chakra that he had, causing the earth beneath him to begin rumbling, stones rattling and cracking around him under the weight of his power.

It was leagues above what it had been when they'd last met, and it was passively filled with natural energy, but it was still familiar enough that Karasu hoped that Bet would recognize it.
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Visit (Private)   A Casual Visit (Private) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 8:55 pm

Bet was sitting within the Hideout, waiting for more word on any bijuu having randomly appeared in the lands, when he felt the flash of a familiar, yet totally unfamiliar chakra. He would instantly transport himself to that location, instantly appearing in front of one Karasu Uchiha. Bet gave the man a once over, he had certainly changed since their last encounter, gotten stronger. Hopefully, the same could be said for his son. "Karasu, didn't expect to see you so far from home. What brings you here? Where is Yasai?" His question was spoken with total calmness, though he would certainly not respond in calmness or kindness. Bet was actually a kind and caring man if one could look past his brash, arrogant nature, but should harm befall his family? The world may not be fully prepared for such an event. He would end the existence of Hoshigakure for failing them, and then whoever caused it. He would unleash the full force of his fury against those unlucky souls, but hopefully Karasu came with good tidings.
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Visit (Private)   A Casual Visit (Private) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 9:21 pm

Karasu smiled as one of the few Shinobi he could possibly call a friend in the strange times he found himself in popped out of nowhere, immediately asking him about his son. Straight to the point, as always. "Yasai's doing just fine. He's back in the Village, probably doing some D-Ranked missions or training. I got sent on a bounty by Kazan, and thought to swing by on my way back. I figured it'd be interesting, and the kid's progressed enough that giving him a bit of time to review is for the best."

Reaching into his pouch, he pulled out a piece of paper covered in a rather intricate seal, along with a second that seemed to explain it's use, and handed both over to Bet. "Brought you a present. It slows down time inside the seal, letting you train for years in the span of a few days. Thought you might find it useful."
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Visit (Private)   A Casual Visit (Private) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 9:45 pm

Bet would nod, a proud look coming across his face at the mention of Yasai's training coming along well. He would need to check up on his son soon as the way things in the world were going and things he was hearing, he wanted to make sure that Yasai was prepared. Regardless, his ears perked up at what he heard from the man, a training seal? That could be perfect. He would accept it along with the instructions with a small smile on his face, "Thank you, I shall not forget this kindness, nor the kindness you show my boy." It was a simple interaction, but one that needed to be answered should the man know if it was time to train Yasai in the mastery of his Kekkei Genkai or if he should allow the boy to grow on his own and with Karasu's help any more than he could already. He knew the man was working hard for his boy, so he would repay the man in kind, some day.

[Obtained Time Training Seal + Instructions]

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Visit (Private)   A Casual Visit (Private) EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 9:37 pm

Karasu smiled as his stoic friend disappeared from existence once more, chuckling as he turned his feet back towards Hoshigakure. Beginning to walk, the Uchiha yawned loudly and stretched his back, feeling a satisfying pop. Hey, it WAS getting better!

Satisfied that he wasn't going to be cursed with eternal spinal problems, the Jounin's smile grew and a skip made it's way into his step subconsciously. Now, it was simply time to discover what exactly the surgeries had done to his combat abilities...

[Exit][Thread End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Visit (Private)   A Casual Visit (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Casual Visit (Private)
Page 1 of 1