Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]  I_vote_lcapMonkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]  I_voting_barMonkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]  I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]  I_vote_lcapMonkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]  I_voting_barMonkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]  I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]  EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]  EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]  EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]  EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]  EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]  EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]  EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]  Empty
PostSubject: Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]    Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]  EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 3:28 am

Azallyn had just finished bind the first summon contract to  himself Myuto when he felt the scroll before the two of them begin to suction him again. "Ah, it seems one of my brothers are tired of waiting, and I can guess who. Good luck!" With a snort and that piece of advice Myuto sent Azallyn off as he was pulled through the summoning scroll to another part of the massive land belonging to the East Monkey King Enma. (Myuto had explained where they were while they had been ironing out the last few details of their personal contract. The place he was sucked into could only be described as some strange combination of a monks monastery and a martial arts dojo. And standing at the middle of these obtuse surroundings was a grinning huge fiery lava red monkey who's hair atop his head looked like actual lava erupting.

The monkey was shirtless but wore the bottom half of a battle Kimono turning it into a battle kilt. He had a scar over his lip that looked to have been there for quite a while and he wore black blinders but since the monkey was looking him up and down appraisingly Azallyn assumed he could see in some way or he was very good at using his other senses enough to fake it. His doubts were dispelled when the man spoke however. "Looks sure can be deceiving with that strange outfit you're wearing it's easy to mistake you as some scrawny pup, but you actually have a pretty decent build." Azallyn was not surprised or taken aback or anything. This was already within the realm of possibility and from the monkey's comment he ascertained the mans eyes likely to be the type focused on sensing chakra or just energy in general like the byakugan or certain awakened sharingan.

"Ah, but I'm still not a match for a true muscle head like you am I?" Azallyn gave the monkey a cocky smirk and the monkey laughed rambunctiously before transforming before Azallyn's eye's. Like his brother it seemed this monkey had a human form. "Them's fighting words huh? So what about it wanna tussle? Mano e mano?" The monkey turned man was handsome in an impish jock sorta way, freakishly tall, dark skinned with rough skin and callouses on his knuckles, feet, hands, and fingers. His hair still looked like erupting lava  and he still had the scar over his lip but he was still freakishly tall standing at a total of about 6 feet 5 inches. His outfit was completely the same as it was in his monkey form and somehow in human form it seemed even more unbridled. "What a violent fellow. If' it's a hand-to-hand fight you want I don't mind obliging but with your freakish strength it might become boring pretty quickly if I used my hands as they are now." With that said Azallyn's hands became encased in metal and with a bloodthirsty grin, Azallyn put his fists up in a fisticuffs ready stance. The monkey turned man didn't complain and instead he even grinned wildly  as he mimicked Azallyn's stance before replying in a happy-go-lucky tone before striking out. "Name's Mekura!" Azallyn grinned himself as he replied back, with both his words and his fists. "Azallyn Ancient!"

Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]  80fe7ca2164bc940811046c51eae2af8--musashi-nanbaka-yoshimasa-hosoya
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]    Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]  EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 6:28 pm

As their fists met it seemed to create wind in the room and a boom resounded and this phenomenon repeated itself at the next exchange of fists as well. Before long the a racket like falling thunder could be heard from the monastery/dojo and the two continuously met each other fist to fist with sweat, laughter, and battle lust being their only form of interaction. After fighting like this for five hours without stop and having a collection of marks and bruises coming together on their persons they finally mutually decided without words to take their first break, falling onto their buts like a puppet whose strings been cut. "You're....not to.....bad...mate!" Mekura panted with an impish grin, and Azallyn couldn't helf but laugh aloud as he held onto one of his bruised ribs. "Speak....for....yourself! You're......a...right......monster!" This time it was Mekura's turn to howl with laughter and then the two of them laughed together while holding their sides and trying to catch their breath all at the same time. After finally pulling themselves together for long enough they each took a deep breath and looked at each other both still grinning their respective grins, Mekura's impish and Azzy's lazy. Suddenly the man got a solemn and serious look on his face as he stared at Azallyn as if trying to figure something out. The look seemed completely uncharacteristic for the normally boisterous and bubbly man. "I overheard what you said wanted in life...your ninja way...." Azallyn gave the overly serious monkey man a raised eyebrow. "You mean you eavesdropped?" Azallyn chuckled a bit as Mekura shifted uncomfortably on the ground for a moment before continuing. "I was just....I need to know.....Do you have something you believe in at all? Anything......."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]    Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]  EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 7:36 pm

Mekura was a simple monkey at heart. Give him some good food, some good booze, and a great fight and he would definitely be happy. But this simple monkey still had his own beliefs outside eating and fighting too. He believed in a destiny you determined for yourself with every step you took and everything you do, and making the world what you want of it. "I want to know.....what you believe in....,but I don't mean like the thing you told Myuto! I want to know what you REALLY believe!" Mekura's eyes were shinning as he looked at Azallyn with honest eyes full of expectation. Azallyn shook his head in exasperation. What's with this puppy like fellow? Aren't you supposed to be a monkey? Pushing this thought to the side Azallyn gave the monkey turned man a thoughtful look. "Shouldn't you tell me your own beliefs first?" Azzy used a similar line that he'd given to Myuto, but got a completely different result when the simple and honest monkey excitedly told him about his belief in a self-made destiny. Azallyn gave the monkey man an unreadable look. This monkey....really is too simple isn't he? Azallyn didn't know whether to laugh or cry at those hopeful eyes, and suddenly he thought it must be really fun to tease someone like this. Unaware of these cruel thoughts of the other man Mekura continued to wait with his imaginary tail practically wagging. No wait that wasn't imaginary his actual tail had popped out. But reality came with a crushing ruthlessness when Mekura heard the next words from Azzy's mouth. "Not telling......."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]    Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]  EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 7:52 pm

Azallyn couldn't help a teasing chuckle escape as he saw the lifeless look the monkey man made at his response like he had been incredibly wronged. This...it was too cute he couldn't take it geez. Azallyn looked over towards the forlorn monkey man."Hmmm....upset?" There was still a slight teasing tone to his voice as he rested his chin on his fist and looked over toward Mekura with a smile. "N-n-no!" Mekura sniffed completely unconvincingly. "Wanna know?" Azallyn continued to tease, he couldn't help it this monkey man just made it too irresistible to not do so. Mekura looked at him with suspicious eyes, and Azallyn couldn't help but think: Oh have I been discovered?. Mekura narrowed his eyes and replied. "Are you actually going to tell me? Or are you just trying to tease me more?" Azallyn swore under his breath. "It seems I've been found out. Damn." Mekura flung his arms up in righteous indignation. "Why tease me so!?! Also why won't you tell me I already told you mine!" Azallyn used his pinky to dig into his ears seemingly disinterested. "I didn't make you tell and I just don't want to. So there!" Azallyn smiled in his heart and realized he had not had such fun teasing someone in a long time. "You!" Mekura walked a few feet away and turned away from the infuriating man siting down in a huff and ignoring him.....
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]    Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]  EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 9:13 pm

Ah it seems I went a little overboard. Azallyn rubbed the back of his neck a little embarrassed at himself. He felt like he had flicked the nose of an adorable puppy who'd been so excited to see him. Sighing deeply Azallyn thought about it for a moment before he called out to the indignant back. "If you really wanna know you'll have to beat me at a game of my choice!" When Azallyn finally threw out the hook of course Mekura fell for it hook, line, and sinker. His face completely brightened, his gloomy expression gone as if it had never existed and he bound=ced with each step as he bounded over to Azallyn with eyes once again shinning with excitement. "Ooo. okay what are we playing? What do we have to do!?!" Seeing the eager to please puppy-like expression on his face Azallyn couldn't help but feel a little bad about tricking the monkey again but ensuring to keep a straight face he laid out the details of the first game they were going to play and Mekura readily agreed. After that had been decided the two got into position and prepared to let the games begin!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]    Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]  EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 10:52 pm

A few hours later Mekura kneeled in a corner drawing circles on the ground with his finger in depression. Ah. Did I go overboard again? Azallyn was sitting silently transferring the majority of his chakra into his empty Yin Seal. He had been procrastinating and putting it off for quite a while but now he just had to do it. He had been watching Mekura throw a tantrum for the better part of an hour before finally turning into this sorry state as he had been busy manipulating his chakra. He had already moved 2,200 chakra to his Yin seal and deciding this was as good a place as any to stop he left the last 1,000 chakra be just in case he needed it soon. Anyway it would be a while before he could regenerate chakra again. The monkey man happened to be so depressed because despite 50 games of rock/paper/scissors, 42 games of tic-tac-toe, 71 games of 20 questions (on both sides), and 191 games of thumb wrestling (Mekura was sure he cheated to achieve this but couldn't figure out how so kept challenging him), Mekura could not win one single game against the frustrating man in front of him. No matter how hard he tried he failed and failed again. Mekura thought maybe he should just give up on himself entirely....Seeing the monkey spiraling even farther into depression then ever he decided he should go ahead and do damage control before this got out of hand....
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]    Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]  EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 12:54 am

"I can give you one more chance to redeem yourself but since you've failed so many times I won't promise to give you an answer. However I will promise to give you at least a hint if you can beat me." Azallyn looked at the downcast monkey and spoke in a patronizing tone, but little did the poor monkey man know was that all those games it was mostly the monkey's honest little face that made it easy for the more experienced and jaded Azallyn to win easily, and as for the thumb wars the monkey mans brute force approach could never stand a chance to Azallyn's long refined techniques therefore he lost constantly without realizing the reason to be his lack of finesse. Therefore when offered redemption Mekura jumped at his heels in excitement this is what he needed! He waited patiently for Azallyn to describe the final even, crossing his fingers, praying it was something he could manage. "For the next event we will race! Go and get me a map and I will  map a 3 mile course for us to run there and back. This will add up to a 6 mile course and give me the chance to stretch out after playing with you all day!" Azallyn's tone was teasing again but Mekura did not mind this as he was to busy sighing with relief. Although he knew it would not be an easy race aas he could tell Azallyn's wiry frame suited running well, but he had a trick or two up his sleeve as well.

So without a moment's waste Mekura rushed to go find a map. Despite this man's cruel and unusual teasing nature Mekura really liked this fellow! He was normally a pretty good judge of character and something told Mekura this man was definitely the one! But hiis belief was something Mekura just had to know! It was important.....While Mekura was busy with his quest for the map, Azallyn who staid behind in the monastery/dojo had a heavy and solemn expression on. He was recalling the past again both distant and more recent. Before in the majority of his lifetimes his two greatest belief's were his own strength and Medicine. However as time went on it ruthlessly chipped over and over at those belief's until they completely shattered in his last lifetime. Azallyn still remembered when he first awoke once again in this lifetime he attempted to ed his own miserable life over and over again. He was already broken and believed there was no putting himself back together again. However every time he would attempt it no matter where he was someone would stop him again and again. He would black out only to wake up and find any wounds tended to, anything that was used to arm himself confiscated, and a note every time. The notes were always full of awkward and goofy encouragements scrawled in a messy but somehow endearing hand writing. It wasn't till a month later Azallyn had found something new to believe in. And no it wasn't that mysterious nameless hero who guarded a life no matter the consequence, but it was definetly inspired by him...and by a whole lot of thinking......
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]    Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]  EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 1:33 am

Before too much time had passed Mekura returned with the map and Azallyn forced himself from his thoughts to attend to the excitable monkey. After retrieving the map from him, Azallyn plotted a simple looking course for the two before putting the map away. "Alright you got that down Mekura?" Azallyn asked again for the fifth time trying to make sure Mekura would veer off on the wrong path then blame him for not being clear. "Yeah, yeah I got it. Out the monastery, through the jungle, around the hotsprings and two the training ground you and Myuto wrecked and back!" Mekura recited the course back to the skeptical man perfectly and Azallyn was finally satisfied. After all the first three times he'd asked the monkey man had gotten it wrong so after making sure he repeated it back perfectly twice Azallyn believed they were now ready to go. They stood side by side in the opening of the monastery waiting. He had given Mekura permission to start the count down. "3....2...1...GO!" As soon as the monkey man finished he rushed off as fast as he could and Azallyn rushed off as well making sure to match his speed and making it look like they were roughly the same speed against each other. Azallyn continued to maintain about a equal speed and conserved his energy even as they finally made it to the still wrecked training grounds. As they began the run back still neck and neck Azallyn pondered whether or not to let Mekura win, when the panting beside him suddenly stopped and a chuckle followed by a boisterous shout started up, "Now I'm getting fired up!" As he said that Fire seemed to erupt on his legs and arms and his hair became flames and acloak of fire wrapped his back and torso! With this fire came more then just a new stunning, and dangerous, outfit but soon the effects came shinning through completely as Mekura's speed exploded immensley and he began to leave fiery after-images....
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]    Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]  EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 2:06 am

Azallyn immediately started running at full speed but even pushing himself to the max he couldn't keep up and before long they were back at the start and Mekura had beat him by a whole yard. The grinning monkey man was smoking from where he had previously been on fire and he stood with his arms crossed over his head and his legs twisted together whistling merrily. Azallyn couldn't help but smile at the monkey man's display and he thought seeing that impish smile on Mekura again was pretty cute as well. Almost as good as teasing him. "So, heh he. I passed already now quickly tellme, tell me!" Azallyn shook his head in exasperation at the jittery monkey man before replying. "Nah I'm not going to tell you...." Before the monkey could get all down in the dumps again Azallyn continued, "....I won't tell ya but I will give you a hint! What makes up my belief is nothing special but it was my key to inner peace." With this strange hint Azallyn smiled as he looked imploringly at the monkey man who thought carefully. Mekura thought and thought but couldn't figure it out! He held his aching head in frustration looking up towards Azzy with a complaint in his eye's. Azallyn laughed unsympathetically before throwing him a line. "Just guess however you want and I'll tell you if you're wrong or wight, but for every thre guesses you'll have to beat me in a game again for another three guesses, but it'll be your choice this time. However if you want another hint you'll have to beat me in three more games of my choice for each extra hint." Mekura thought about it and nodded seriously. This actually sounded pretty fun and it would make following this man even more interesting. One day he was sure he'd discover this man's belief's and when that day arrived he just knew it was certain to be something great! For now he'd trust his gut and follow this man from this point onward. "Alright then I'm ready to sign your contract!" Having finally decided Mekura and Azallyn sealed the deal and once again Azallyn was pulled through the scroll to meet up with the third and final Monkey brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]    Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]  Empty

Back to top Go down

Monkeying Around [Summon Quest: Second Summon]
Page 1 of 1