In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] I_vote_lcapMonkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] I_voting_barMonkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] I_vote_lcapMonkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] I_voting_barMonkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] I_vote_rcap 
Fauna Yasenha
Shizune
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Karasu
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Kim
Latest topics
» Karasu's Updates
Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 6:03 pm by Bet

» Karasu's Wheel of Fortune
Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 5:47 pm by Bet

» Asuka Updates
Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 6:05 pm by Shizune

» Inaris Updates
Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 6:05 pm by Shizune

» Lucifer's Rolls [WoF]
Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 5:13 pm by Bet

» Fukou Ootsutsuki - Wheel of Fortune
Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 3:49 pm by Bet

» Roku Enzoka - Wheel of Fortune
Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 3:46 pm by Bet

» Inaris wheel of fortune
Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 3:40 pm by Bet

» Asuka’s wheel of fortune
Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 3:28 pm by Bet

Top posting users this week
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 21 registered users
The newest registered user is Xui Mei

Our users have posted a total of 1465 messages in 288 subjects

Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] Empty
PostSubject: Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5]   Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 9:59 pm

Az looked around at the empty training area with a silent contemplation. The years gone by had truly been tumultuous and he wondered if the world ever intended to give him a break at all. What's the point in thinking about it now? Just keep moving forward! Azzy developed a small smile after hearing the blunt and pride filled voice admonishing him in his mind. They'd been together a while now but there story was a wild, wacky, and slightly depressing one. Son Goku-sama thank you for looking after me still! Azzy replied in his mind with a respectful and caring tone somehow having even his inner voice sound adorable. Azallyn heard a prideful snort come from Son Goku but felt a slight undercurrent of hidden pleasure at his cute antics. Anyway just focus already if you want to get stronger I can help but you have to stop getting distracted. Azzy could feel himself nodding along although after realizing Goku couldn't see it he just closed his eye's and slowly allowed his mind to fade into itself until he stood inside the dark lake like are of his mind where Son Goku lay. The only source of light radiated out from the huge ape in a fiery red glow. You always look so magnificent when I see you! Azzy knew that he was a little too excitable sometimes but he honestly couldn't help but admire how beautiful and majestic Son Goku seemed. Son Goku ignored the proud and embarrassed blush his words caused as he cleared his throat. Focus! Now once again I'll slowly feed my chakra to you. Slowly try to absorb it and make it your own. I've told you already so don't even think about rushing. Without another word Azzy obeyed and waited. As he started to receive Goku's chakra he immediately began sweating. The four tails chakra was hot and volatile like nothing he's ever known. Much different from the chakra he's used so far. Every time he's come into contact Azallyn finds it difficult not to rush and try and take more in at once like trying to hold a hot potato in one's bare hand. He kept fluctuating and overdrawing destined at the end to once again be burned. With exhaustion and am elevated temperature Az is forced once again to stop for now before he burns himself out, possibly quite literally. A great sigh van be heard from Son Goku as he retracts his chakra again. I don't understand why-... Suddenly Son Goku looks up sharply then a curious frown appears on his face. Perhaps you can get some help with this training. I sense that someone or something is nearby. You should greet others properly. Azzy developed a curious frown of his own before nodding slowly then slowly oppening his eye's.....
Back to top Go down
Shizune
OtoGenin
OtoGenin
Shizune

PostSubject: Re: Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5]   Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 10:32 pm

Kirei moved at a relatively leisurely pace towards the training grounds. He had planned to go there soon, but when Kurama had told him that there was chakra from a Bijuu there, ever so feint but still there, he decided to head over and check it out. It wasn’t likely, but it was possible another Jinchuuriki had resurfaced. Looking out across the rather large field, he saw a man, appearing no older than 19 or 20 but with an extremely petite frame. AS he grew closer, he could sense the chakra of a tailed beast much more easily, before it fizzled out entirely. SO, it would seem this man/boy… this boy man… was trying to learn to use his beast. Interesting. ‘Be careful, kit. You never know if this is some ploy to draw out Jinchuuriki.’ He heard the deep rumble of Kurama’s voice in his mind. ‘’don’t worry about it, I’ve got this.’’ His ever so confident reply came. He approached the boy from the front, to make his presence clear to avoid surprising him. “Yo. You seem to be struggling with your training a little bit there. Perhaps its best that I stick close by, kinda dangerous to be playing around with tailed beast chakra so close to a village when you don’t have full control over it, don’t ya think?” He would look at the boy, trying to read who he was and his intentions from his reaction to what Kirei had said. He remained ready to fight, but also ready to actually help his apparent brother in bonds. Kurama however, shuffled anxiously in his seal. Past traumas keeping him on edge.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5]   Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 11:05 pm

As Az opened his eye's barely a moment passed before a strange man appeared before him. He looked to be around twentyish and Az couldn't help being reminded of the looks of a famous clan that had once been popular back in the village that Hoshigakure used to be. If memory served him they were called the Uchihia's. Of course the man had to be a giant. These day's there were very few people who weren't when compared to him. Az gave the man a cautious but friendly look as he spoke in a warm curious voice. "I honestly didn't expect anyone to come this early, that being said I don't believe I've had the pleasure of hearing your name. Mine is Azallyn, friends call me Azzy. I hope you don't mind my asking but what made you assume I'm a Jinchuruki?" Azallyn's tone seemed friendly and casual but he was secretly on guard and observing the stranger's reaction. While generally he loved making new friends and enjoying other's company he was very protective of Son Goku as they had been through a lot. He'd defend him first always before foolishly drinking the poisoned cup with an ignorant smile. Snrk. Who are you trying to protect? Worry more for yourself. It's true you aren't properly controlling your chakra. I didn't move us before since other's hardly come in the morning but with other's around it's dangerous to practice here yourself. beside's I sense that that man is likely the same as you he should be holding one of my brothers inside himself. Azallyn felt his eye's widen just slightly and turned his attention would had been temporarily averted by Son Goku back to the strange man. At this point any response the man may or may not have said would only just register. Nevertheless Azzy trusted Son Goku with his life if he said this man was safe and could help him train well there was no more need for him to be polite. He would certainly take the help.
Back to top Go down
Shizune
OtoGenin
OtoGenin
Shizune

PostSubject: Re: Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5]   Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 7:47 am

Kirei would look the man over, he was cautious and observant. Those things would take him far in life, or they already had. Either way, Kirei had no need to hide the fact that he was a jinchuuriki, nor did he need to worry too much about this man who had no control over his own. “I can sense the chakra within you from this range, Azallyn. Plus, I am a jinchuuriki too. It’s easy to identify that unique trait when you share it with someone else. The name is Kirei, good to meet you.” He was being much kinder to this one than he would most people, only because he shared his heavy burden. He knew the traumas that came with being what they were and he could at least be a helpful mentor to his peer instead of someone who would tear him down. Regardless, he would need to make sure this man didn’t accidentally destroy the village as he attempted to train in the use of his unique powers. He wondered which bijuu the boy had, but figured he would see for himself soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5]   Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 1:52 pm

"Okay then big brother I'll happily take up your help then!" Azallyn was actually quite happy to have company especially a fellow jinchuuriki. He still hadn't gotten used to being so alone most of the time, but no matter what he would never blame Goku for that. So what if people disliked jinchuuriki! He would not feel an ounce of shame. "I'll get started again then, please take care of me Big Brother Kirei!" Azallyn sat cross legged but kept his eyes open this time. He focused on the aura his new friend was making and tried to imitate it in his mind as he signaled Son Goku. Goku-sama please begin.   Azallyn felt his whole body warm up immediately as the familiar rush of chakra flooded him once again. Alright kid here it comes! Azallyn imediately began trying to absorb the chakra but this time keeping in mind his new friends aura and weaving his to imitate that and try to hold on to the chakra that way. However he witnessed his efforts immediately go to hell and he started losing control faster then he had before the other times. Wah! Son Goku snickered as he observed all that his young misguided partner was doing and knew this would be the result. Snrk. Of course this would happen kid. That man already has a complete aura how can you imitate him when you haven't even found your foundation. Every one of my brothers and I have a different type of power and chakra, so the process of assimilating said chakra of course would not be the same. Focus on yourself! Not others. After getting Son Goku's severe righteous scolding Azzy nodded and looked forlornly over towards Big Brother Kirei with shinning eye's and burning cheeks. "Big bro Kirei how did you train to control your chakra?" Even if thee process of assimilation differed it wouldn't hurt to try and get an idea on how he could better improve his training. So Azallyn stepped up his game giving his most pitying look.

Training 2/5
Back to top Go down
Shizune
OtoGenin
OtoGenin
Shizune

PostSubject: Re: Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5]   Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 4:23 pm

Observing as his obviously more childish new acquaintance attempted once again to assimilate his beast’s chakra, to no avail. It would seem though, that the apparently younger minded of the two of them wasn’t too prideful to ask for assistance. Thinking back to the countless hours he spent training to do the very thing this boy was doing now, “Well, first, you need to work on making room for your reserves to accept the influx of more potent chakra. Then, you need to focus on controlling it, keeping it from overpowering you.” It sounded much simpler than it was. The boy would no doubt have it soon though, as he seemed to be a generally competent shinobi. Kirei wondered what kind of shinobi the other boy was and how powerful he was without the use of his bijuu. “How strong are you? Because if you aren’t strong without relying on your future partner, then you wont get very far.” He knew it might come off as a bit cynical, but he needed this budding jinchuuriki to understand that it wouldn’t do to rely on your bijuu for all your fights.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5]   Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 5:07 pm

Like the words brought on an Epiphany Azzy suddenly understood where he'd went wrong. Kirei's words resonated clearly within his heart. Ah, well now you see. Here I'll help you with the first part. Son Goku began to stretch his presence towards Azallyn's chakra reserves. However Azzy stopped him abruptly. No it's fine this is something I'm more then capable of doing on my own, my chakra control has always been extraordinary. I have to carry my own strength! Son Goku understood the kid's determination so without complaint he sat back to watch for now. He would be the last person to underestimate the little guy's strength. That being handled, Azallyn began to push his chakra outwards gathering it and circulating it and spreading it then. Working out till exhaustion and falling into a deep meditation to return it   back to full. After two hours of this the man was able to go through the process without worry or concious thought and continued his efforts in the background and opened his eyes to see if the man was still there. If he was then the man would finally reply. "Apologies I couldn't wait to begin once you helped me to finally understand my shortcomings. Anyway as for my strength I assure you I am no pushover. First and foremost I am a Master Medical ninja, and by an extension this line of work has led into me gaining a good expertise in Fuinjutsu and various seals. However my path has always been a bit strange compared to other medical ninja as from birth I have never lacked powerful offensive capabilities. My grasp of ninja arts and hand-to-hand is not to much worse then my fuinjutsu capabilities which are second only to my medical ninjutsu capabilities. It's true I'm still technically a genin but that has more to do with not having the opportunity to promote then being an actual judge of my abilities." After the long winded speech Azallyn took a deep breath  before steadying his breath again and keeping it in sync. Azallyn felt at the pace he was going it wouldn't be long before he can start trying to assimilate again. As if Son Goku could feel his small partner's accomplishments he rumbled approvingly before speaking in his mind. You'll soon have the necessary conditions to begin in earnest, now I can tell you when you begin assimilation don't fight the heat of my chakra. A burning fire that melt through steel that is my essence. But you are as much a part of me as I am a part of you. It's impossible for me to be burned by my own fire! Understood? Azzalyn nodded to the voice in his head. The riddle of words were entirely clear to him hwo had been spending so long burning himself with the chakra in question. In essence the burn he felt was an illusion brought on by the chakra dominating and overwhelming him who had not prepared himself to take on Son Goku's power. But now he was more then ready! I am Son Goku! Son Goku is me! Just a little more and the man would be ready.

Training 3/5
Back to top Go down
Shizune
OtoGenin
OtoGenin
Shizune

PostSubject: Re: Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5]   Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 10:23 am

Kirei watched as the boy worked on garnering his chakra and controlling the influx of the much more potent tailed beast chakra. It would seem he was quickly making progress, so Kirei would wait until the boy spoke again before he decided it was time to move to the next step. “The next part of this will be the most difficult and painful. You are going to allow his chakra to overwhelm you, but instead of letting it leak out, you have to keep it all contained in your own body. This will grow your reserves and give you full access to a small portion of his chakra.” It would definitely suck, as Kirei could now guess which beast this boy held based on how his skin steamed a little bit and he saw sparks some where the boy focused his energy. The Yonbi. It wouldn’t take long now for the boy to grasp this concept and then be able to use the Yonbi’s large reserves and his unique lava release. He did wonder though, how he would fare against another Jinchuuriki, as he had never fought one like himself before, he thought it might be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5]   Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 2:31 pm

Azallyn bit his lip for a second before developing a look of absolute determination. (The strange Uchihia man fills you with determination) Az takes a deep breath centers himself and speaks his voice firm and unrelenting, as he exclaims both aloud and in his head: "I'm ready Goku-sama!"  There's a quick grunt of acknowledgement before the familiar feeling of the flaming hot chakra comes rushin in only now there's so much more then there was before the first time and the chakra was different even purer then it was any of the other times before. The pain was excruciating his bones  felt as if they were charcoal and his veins flowed with lava. he heat he gave off stronger then a volcano. Anyone standing within 100 meter's would suffer the unbearable heat if they din't properly guard themselves or distance themselves most likely. A magma read chakra cloak enveloped his body and Azallyn didn't have the energy to even scream. But he was the worlds most stubborn medical ninja and he would not be supressed ever again! I am Son Goku. Son Goku am I. I am Son Goku. Son Goku am I. I AM SON GOKU. SON GOKU AM I. With a thunderous roar Azallyn released the rare murderous spirit that earned him his nickname Voice of Storm before and an hevily supressing aura of undescribable violence and amlice radiated out from his tiny body, His eye's hardening but nly for a moment when suddenly that aura began to change before everyone's eye's being tempered and reforged by the lava hot flames of his partner's chakra. Take away the emalice and hate and that secret undertone of helplessness and it gave birth to a dominating birth of of an aura full of violent pride and burning honor, with a firm undertone of cool and unshakable calm and intelligence. The lava in his veins stopped bringing pain and instead became power. His malice filled eye's change's into eye's of cold fire sparkling with powerful intelligence. And one tail was formed. When you start training for a greater control of our powers these tail's will be a part of your cloak. Son Goku's voice suddenly roared into Az's mind and it was far much clearer and detailed then it had ever been before as if before Goku had be talking underneath water but now he'd stuck his head above water and began to sing. Right now though these are just to show your level of assimilation. when you have all four tails you'll be done assimilating and able to use my strength. The real tails when you get to the cloak though looks nothing like these but it's okay since these are just meant as a pale imitation. Azallyn sighed to himself. Sometimes he had a hard time telling if Son Goku really meant to insult him so much or if he truly was so blunt and unaware that he just never realized what he was saying to his little buddy. Crap! Now he's got even me calling myself that! Azallyn couldn't help feeling a bit wronged by the world in general. Sigh. "Big Bro Kirei? Do you think...do you....think....I'm.....................small" The last word came out in a whisper. Azallyn sought the advice of another although experience tells him this hardly ever works out in his favor unless the other party is an extremely skilled liar and that only satisfies him for a small amount of time! Azallyn looked up at the stern and cool Uchihia that he'd already completely accepted as a brother with a heart-wrenching pity puppy-dog eyes. One of the ultimate cute moves. With Azzy's body he could still easy pull of such cute nonsense still.

Training 4/5
Back to top Go down
Shizune
OtoGenin
OtoGenin
Shizune

PostSubject: Re: Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5]   Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 6:35 pm

Watching him try, try again, Kirei was reminded of himself when he was working on learning this same thing. He felt the blast of heat radiating from the boy, singing the grass next to him actually off the sheer heat that it gave off. Kirei simply brushed it off as a minor annoyance and continued to observe the changes in the boys face as he worked. When his counterpart finally managed to figure it out, he would observe a red, bubbly tail manifest briefly behind him before the chakra would recede again and his companion would ask an odd question. “Yes.” Was the only response he could utter at the display. It would seem that his fellow Jinchuuriki was quite child minded, which was okay he supposed, but would probably hinder him in the future. He wondered just how powerful this boy was, as he claimed to only be a genin, but also claimed to be able to hold his own in a fight. It was a conundrum that he supposed would be answered in time.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5]   Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 7:24 pm

Azallyn felt like drawing circles in the dirt in depression but he was still assimilating so he wouldn’t be to reckless. Although he was depressed now that he was just waiting for his assimilation to complete at this point and he had a better chance to see his new friends look and noticed the curiosity spark in his eyes. At this point to say he’d been around the block a few times was an understatement. He look towards his new friend and thought for a moment before saying, “Hey you wouldn’t be interested in a friendly spar when I’m finished, would you?” Azallyn was more than used to people who wanting to test his strength for anything from worry, to contempt, to pure curiosity. Truthfully he himself wanted to see what he was capable of as well after everything. Excellent I have not had a proper stretch in a while! As he spoke two more tails formed there was one more to go before he could completely assimilate. No Goku-sama I’ll fight on my own first it’s my strength he must be wondering about, as there’s no doubt whatsoever about your strength! Az gave off a firm sense of determination and his eyes changed again back to those chilling intelligent eyes flashing as if there was a storm hidden there, a legacy from his home village perhaps. Very Well I couldn’t deny you when you get like this it always seems a good show. At this moment the last tail appeared and all the other tails all together released a flare of bright magma red light before disappearing and leaving a glowing red cloak of chakra that t faded moments later. At this point Az would stand and bow quickly before righting himself and saying to the impressive Uchiha, “Elder brother is definitely senior but this humble little brother would be willing to exchange pointers with elder brother. My partner is Son Goku but he has decided to sit this one out.” After the formal spar request Azzy would silently await the answer as he felt Son Goku’s excitement to see him in action again.

Training 5/5
Back to top Go down
Shizune
OtoGenin
OtoGenin
Shizune

PostSubject: Re: Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5]   Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 5:18 pm

Kirei watched the one who decided to become his younger brother as he finished assimilating the chakra. Then eh said he wanted to spar, that was fine, Kirei hadn’t stretched his legs in a while, though he didn’t know if he should bring Kurama into it or not. Listening to the boy speak about his partner Kirei decided to introduce himself in a similar manner. “I accept your challenge, little brother. My partner is the Kyubi no Kitsune, he does not trust you with his name yet, but perhaps in time. He has agreed to sit this fight out as well.” Kirei would jump back and make a bit of space between them before giving the universal, ‘bring it on’ gesture.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5]   Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 7:10 pm

Azallyn just began as he knew there was no need for witty wordplay. First he executed a few quick handsigns before activating Hiding in the Mist Technique. Immediately after that Azallyn suppressed his chakra and activated Sensing to better keep track of his opponent. I'm not usually the cloak and dagger type but since It's been a while. After the preparations were complete Azallyn executed more handsigns and would attempt to shoot Water Release: Gunshot at Kirei. If he couldn't hit the first time he'd then use Water Release: Water Clone twice and be sure to evenly distribute the chakra and he'd have himself and the clones run aroun in a circle as fast as they can both to confuse his opponent and to search for weaknesses. Big Brother Kirei it's been awhile but I wonder how I'm doing.
Back to top Go down
Shizune
OtoGenin
OtoGenin
Shizune

PostSubject: Re: Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5]   Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 8:01 pm

It would seem his little brother wasn’t going to waste any time as he released a thick mist into the air. The moment this happened, Kirei went into sage mode so he would be able to sense the little ninja in his movements. His eyes turned from black to golden and he gained red pigments around his eyes that stretched down his cheeks. He was then made blatantly aware of where his brother was and what he was doing. He would dodge the water bullets and sense that his brother created two clones. Judging by what he knew so far, they were either water clones or shadow clones. Either was fine, as both had their uses. “You are doing alright so far, if I was an opponent closer to your level, I’d be at a major disadvantage. With the smokescreen, very few would be able to find you, and even if they could, then the two clones you created would throw them off. Oh, and if you’re wondering how I know… I’m your big bro, I wont fall for such easy tricks. If you want to be able to make me even break a sweat here, you’re gonna need to go all out!” With that said, he would send a senjutsu enhanced great breakthrough to blow the fog away with ease. It was time for a basic three on one to test where he was in his tactical combat.

Chakra:   20,290/20,320

Jutsu Used and Stats:

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5]   Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 3:55 am

Well we can't let Big Brother down! With a dashing smile and mischievous gleam in his eye Azallyn shot into action as he sent a water clone rushing  at Big Bro Kirei from two different directions Each would go a little bit more then the minimum range before for the jutsu they were to perform. The first clone (Clone A) would shoot a geyser of water towards Big Bro Kierei in an attempt to entrap him. Water Release: Water Prison Jutsu. Clone B would perform handsigns as he ran forward and wait one moment to see if this worked but after whether it succeeded or not Clone B would try to catch him in a different jutsu and would slam his palm down as close to him as he could get without being in melee range. Lightning Release: Spider Web. As the two clones were making their move Azallyn prepared his own part as he would first summon one more Water Clone behind himself and then quickly weave the hand signs for: Yin Healing Wound Destruction After Azallyn will use Swift Release: Shadowless Flight at A rank to increase his speed as far as it can go with that boost. And while overcharging his fist with chakra Azzy would rush forward and jump within smash impact range and would try to use the most powerful version of Cherry Blossom Impact where the earth on the ground would shatter and become part the main weapon instead of a direct attack. If Big Bro Kierei was caught in the water prison he'd be released first if not Azallyn would attempt to reach him whereever he was to use this move and when this move is done Clone C would use Water Release: Water Trumpet to try and attack Big Bro Kirei if he dodges or if it hits as well. Azallyn would then prepare to go into an all-out charge using his Hand-to-Hand Taijutsu while relying on the support of his clones backup using various ninjutsu to assist and support while he was trying to chase and fight head on with Big Brother Kirei. Big Brother acknowledges me I can't let him down! I have to surpass my limits right here!
Back to top Go down
Shizune
OtoGenin
OtoGenin
Shizune

PostSubject: Re: Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5]   Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 7:33 am

Kirei saw the clones moving and sprung into action. He would hold his arms to the side with his palms facing outward, a white dome surrounding him on all sides. The first clone that attempted to touch him, for a jutsu no doubt, was disintegrated. The other clone’s lightning jutsu made no effect as it simply dissipated upon touching the barrier. The follow-up earthen attack had little to no effect either. Kirei only released it when he noticed the boy and his remaining two clones moving in to preform hand to hand combat. He didn’t want to kill him after all. He would prepare himself to take them all on in pure taijutsu if that’s what he wanted. IT would be a match like no other!

Chakra: 20,090/20,320

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5]   Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 10:31 pm

Azallyn continued to go on the offensive and after seeing the results of the jutsu big bro Kirei cast and then sensing him dispelling it and meeting him in hand-to-hand combat Azallyn grit his teeth and continued to fight full throttle but there was something he had forgotten or it would be more accurate to say he'd pushed it to the side and recklessly overextended himself. Suddenly Son Goku tensed as he realized nearly too late what was about to happen and the proud and honorable Ape cursed inwardly ass he hurriedly reached out just barely making it in time. As for Azallyn, he never got the chance to realize what was going on as unbeknownst to him both his water clones collapsed and the very next second his vision blurred rapidly. Aftter that the last thing Azallyn could remember seeing before everything went dark was a flash of red. Meanwhile in Azallyn's Heart Lake/Inner Mind Son Goku could be seen with an almost comical single bead of sweat running down his forehead. Holy *@&* kid you sure no know how to worry people. No I can't blame him alone I should've paid more attention I can't believe I got so caught up in that fight. At the very last moment Goku broke the kid's fall by extending his tails out and pushing against the ground so that he could be slowlyh lowered instead but with Azzy unconcious and his mastery limited Son Goku was struggling to manipulate his chakra outside of the boy without damaging the vulnerable stated youth with his chakra. At any moment the young man could fall from his grasp before he got to the ground and at most Son Goku hoped his partner's new friend could clue in and help relieve his burden. Son Goku had known just how many days everyday and how long Azzy had been doing this training and he knew how just how exhausted and past his limits the kid must have been. Originally Son Goku HAD dutifully been keeping a tight check on his partners condition but he hadn't seen his partner fight seriously since the incidents in the past and even then he never really got a good look at it. He'd been completely taken in by his partner's high skill but more so his high potential. Sorry kid this one's on me, rest up good you hear! At this moment Son Goku's expression could be said to be more like a doting father then a powerful ancient tailed beast that he was.
Back to top Go down
Shizune
OtoGenin
OtoGenin
Shizune

PostSubject: Re: Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5]   Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 4:28 pm

Kirei noticed the fluctuations in his little brother's chakra network no doubt just after his own tenant. Moving forward to catch him, a red tail would form, breaking his fall. So it would seem the old monkey wasn't as rigid as he thought. Moving beside the boy the moment the cloak receded, Kirei would lift him up and move him to lean against a tree. It would be a safer and more comfortable position than leaving him on the ground. taking just a single bit of his senjutsu chakra, he would send it into Az, it would speed up his recovery ten fold. He couldn't use much as the boy no doubt had little to no training in the art. But, this little bit should have him making a full recovery soon. Whenever the kid did wake up kirei would speak, "Well, not bad kid. But it seems we will have to finish this another time as you aren't fully accustomed to your newfound power yet. Keep working at it and maybe you'll be able to give me a run for my money one day!" He said the last part with a brotherly smile and a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5]   Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 7:54 pm

Azallyn felt as if his head had been swimming in a murky darkness for so long before everything gradually began to clear. The first thing he saw was the face of his partner Son Goku staring up at him with a concerned fatherly look. Azzy realized he was in his heart lake. What happened? Son Goku gave him a bit of a reproachful look. You pushed yourself too hard, don't think about just rest for now. Your brother is waiting for you. Azallyn steadily opened his eyes and sighed a bit as he heard his brother's words. "Ah, sorry I normally don't fall apart like that I...." and with that Azzy realized he had to get going when he realized how late it had gotten. He had a mission to do today and didn't want to be tardy. With that he jumped up and rushed off yelling back at his probably bewildered brother, "Gotta go....late....another time....promise me." Then disappeared in a flash of green.  

Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5]   Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5] Empty

Back to top Go down

Monkeying Around [Open (ask permission) Training 1/5]
Page 1 of 1