Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon] I_vote_lcapA Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon] I_voting_barA Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon] I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon] I_vote_lcapA Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon] I_voting_barA Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon] I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon] EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon] Empty
PostSubject: A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon]   A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon] EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 6:05 am

Azallyn opened the ancient scroll he'd "borrowed" from that old man Lord Hoshikage the last time the man dragged him to get a drink. He honestly had no clue how the man could always find him even after he had been dead for years....although that was technically his father....well.....whatever. He looked at the scroll in fascination he had heard many legends about this scroll and he intended to make a legend or two himself. Truthfully he dearly missed Son Goku so finding the Ancient Monkey Scroll seemed like fate. He knew the summons couldn't replace Sun Goku's void but they could at least help fill it a bit so that it wasn't so gaping.

Without much further ado Azallyn signed his name in blood onto the contract in the scroll and after a while it seemed it was accepted but before he could do the jutsu to try and have a summon appear the scroll suddenly sucked him in instead. Was he being reverse summoned? How he hadn't even gotten the chance to summon yet. Azallyn fell into a quiet training ground and a monkey dresses in a mixture of a ninja outfit and samurai armor sat gracefully against an upright log with a small cup of sake in one hand and another beside him and a full Sake gourd on the other side.

The monkey had dark ocean blue fur that blended well with his blue, red, and black ninja/samurai armor outfit. His face was tranquil with a scar over one eye and the other one a deep blood red filled with killing experience. However at the moment that eye was as tranquil as the rest of his bearing and it looked over at the sake cup next to him and back towards Azallyn. Azallyn had gotten the picture. Steadily he got up and walked over to the silent monkey sitting on the other side of the other sake cup with his back against the log. Picking up his cup he sipped silently with the monkey neither saying a word as a companionable silence settled in.

A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon] 335px_fef_saizo
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon]   A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon] EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 3:12 pm

"You are....an interesting human. No?" The blue monkey broke the silence first. He didn't look Azallyn's way as he spoke still staring out at the shinning full moon in the sky. It's night here it seems. Azallyn took notice of his surroundings it was a moonlit training ground like any other from his own village and the mood was solemn but somehow still companionable. "I'm not sure what you mean? Have we met before?" Azallyn didn't look at the monkey either but sat peacefully in the moonlight with a half-smile on his face staring down wistfully at the sake he sipped slowly.

At this the blue-haired monkey glanced one eye silently towards the man before quickly looking back towards the moon and finishing his sake cup in a gulp. "It just so happens that I have the most extensive and reliable information network across the lands. Any and every person who signs the contract I can investigate immediately. You seem to have been through a lot even for a man who has come back to life over and over again. A more suspicious man would even think you to be the incarnation of Samsara." The monkey picked up the gourd at his side refilling his sake cup and wordlessly doing the same for Azallyn before putting it back in it's place and falling silent again.

"Hmm....I see. It seems you already know plenty of me yet you have yet to even give me your name..." Azallyn's reply was slightly challenging as well as defensive. No one enjoyed the feeling of being checked up on despite the reasoning behind it. However there seemed to be a strange power in his words that could easily pull one under this strange monkey's influence. But how many lifetimes had Azallyn survived? Who was he? With a subtle untraceable manipulation of his chakra he inflicted a wound onto the inside of his ankle on his tendon. The agonizing pain broke the monkey's spell but Azallyn showed no sign of being injured. As a battle Medic who'd seen many battlegrounds and burials how could he let such minor pain affect him. A sudden shocked expression flashed by on the monkey's face for a second before it vanished almost as if it was never there although it did not evade Azzy's practiced eye. A medic's attention to detail should not be underestimated! "That is correct forgive my rudeness. I am called Aku ni myūto, but you may call me myūto for now. I hope we can discuss some things tonight...."

Myūto did not often find people who could resist his voice especially without any trace of effort. His tone had become much more respectful then it had been at the start and towards the end of his statement he'd turned fully towards Azallyn and focused on him showing his full respect now.Azallyn smiled knowingly as he turned to face Myūto as well. "Oh well I am a man who can understand politeness. I am called Azallyn Ancient.  And I am more then willing to cooperate in thid discussion...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon]   A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon] EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 7:01 pm

"You are a wily man more akin to a ronin, then a ninja or samurai. But you have your own set of codes you live and die by and you place so much importance on your comrades. I believe the term for you would be probably a Noble Rogue?" Myūto was normally a monkey of few words unless there was a reason for him to speak up more actively, and this was more then enough reason for him. The choosing of his first summoner? This was truly a big event and he had yet to find someone who moved him enough to serve till this man had appeared. Whether his lifetimes of experience, his unconventional and strangely amusing ways, or his empathetic guarded by locks and thorny walls. This was a man he really wanted to involve himself with. He truly wanted nothing more then for this man to be worthy. "Heh. I don't know if I would call myself something so nice but if that's what you like you can go for it." Myuto nodded agreeably, seemingly expecting such an answer before stopping to think then asking his next question. "If you don't mind my asking...what is it you want to do in this life?" Azallyn didn't even think about for a second before shooting off his answer and downing his second cup of sake. "I wanna do whatever I'm interested in at the time and to create a harem of doting husbands eventually." Myuto looked towards the man incredulously for a moment. He's joking right? Am I that fun to make fun of? But after searching his face as Azallyn reached out with his sake cup again, Myuto realized he was not joking and in fact dead serious. "This is your ninja way? Are you not afraid of the heaven's retribution?!?" Myuto thought it was okay to be shameless if you wanted to be shameless but there had to be a line with just how shameless one man could be. Abruptly he stood up. "You...you...Good! Fine! If that's how you want to be let me see the strength of this so called ninja way!" Myuto was shouting through clenched teeth by the end and suddenly with a flash of steel a sword seemed to appear from nowhere in the monkey's hands and headed straight for Azallyn....
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon]   A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon] EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 8:17 pm

Nearly in a blink Azzy's hand was up and encased in steel as he grabbed the sword in his metallic palm just as it seemed it was going to hit him. "I don't mind indulging....however won't you tell me your ninja and samurai way since I've shared mine with you?" Azallyn shoved the blade away before the ocean blue monkey could pull it away. Startled at first Myuto settled himself again before replying with a glint in his eye's. "You'll have to first see whether you are worthy! I'll tell you if you make me acknowledge you as master!" And with that the monkey charged again executing sword maneuver after sword maneuver as Azallyn deflected each strike with one of his steel palm's. They danced around the training ground as the two clashed continuously together.

Myuto looked like a fierce incarnation of Asura come to reap souls and Azallyn resembled a carefree incarnation of the goddess Inari, lackadaisically keeping everything in hand with a finger on success. After clashing for roughly 100 moves they paused as Myuto struggled to catch his breath and Azzy shook his hands a little seemingly shaking out a cramp. He's so fast! And I believe I sense swift chakra in him but he has yet to use it against me. Is he looking down on me? Myuto's expression was grim there were not many alive who would dare look down on him or not take him seriously. Poor Azallyn however was unaware of the monkey's thoughts and was busy with his own grievances. That damn monkey doesn't hold back! I've never met anyone who can so easily chip my steel! Azallyn observed the almost imperceptible cracks in his hand that were slowly sealing up as the steel chakra in his body replenished and repaired the tears. It seems I'll have to fight a little differently, this monkey is too strong! With that decided Azallyn immediately threw away his doubt and coming up with a new plan on the spot Azallyn charged forward again preparing to weave handsigns as fast as he could. ...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon]   A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon] EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 9:08 pm

Azallyn finished his handsigns swiftly and released his jutsu. Water Release: Wild Water Wave. A great wall of water quickly appeared from his mouth and washed toward Myuto who immediately leaped into the sky over the watery wall to avoid it, but Azallyn wasn't done and without stooping once or missing a beat Azallyn ran up the water wall before it could fall to the earth while already weaving the next set of handsigns and halfway up the waterfall Azzy cupped his hands together on his mouth and another jet of water spewed from his mouth and through his cupped hands, heading in a spiraling line straight towards Myuto. Water Release: Waterfall Trumpet. A bunch of wind chakra began to compress onto Myuto's sword as the monkey slashed straight down cutting the jet of water in half only to reveal a evilly grinning Azallyn covered in a field of electricity with his palms normal flesh again. Swiftly he struck as Myuto was still mid-swing and the electric palm smashed into the monkey's arm as the monkey altered his swords trajectory nearly at the same time and grazed Azallyn's stomach with his blade before the man could pull away only to see the shallow cut disappear immediately. Body Pathway Derangement/Yin Healing Wound Destruction.

Grinning maniacally Azallyn's body disappeared flickering away until they were several feet apart again. Azallyn looked like he had just gotten checkmate as the monkey landed as well with a grimace he looked down at the arm Azallyn had struck. It was twitching uncontrollably and seemed to disobey his wishes for movement. Although Myuto would conceded that the move was masterful and might have finished a lesser swordsman by then, he was no such amateur! Azallyn watched with a frustrated expression as the monkey took the sword away from the uncontrolled hand and he held it in the other seemingly just as comfortable. Even worse he seemed to be even more powerful as he charged forward swiftly with his one working arm moving the blade masterfully and ferociously. The monkey was now actually pushing him back as Azallyn struggled to parry and dodge the one armed sword strokes with his once again metallic palms that seemed to chip and crack more easily then it had before. If Azallyn didn't find a way to strike back and soon he would suffer a one-sided thrashing!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon]   A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon] EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 9:51 pm

Moving into action Azzy leaped back away from the assulting monkey and quickly weaved hansigns at the same time. As expected the monkey not wanting to give him a chance rushed forward and struck at his opening slicing the man in half only for the "man" to turn into two halves of a medical anatomy dummy and the real Azallyn to appear 5 feet away behind Myuto. As Myuto attempted to turn around and charge the other way Azallyn immediately slung forwards a barrage of shuriken before quickly following with a quick set of hand signs and a wave of green lightning to rush forward, Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration, and encompass the barrage of shuriken heading toward the monkey as Azallyn rushed forward as well right behind the barrage.

Myuto moving swiftly rolled low underneath the barrage ready to spring up with his blade and strike out at Azallyn but Azallyn was prepared and with a quick jump as the monkey just began to start to roll Azallyn came hurtling down in the monkey's expected position he'd be once he came up and let a fiery youth filled foot come crashing down! Dynamic Entry! As Myuto struck forward his blade was deflected by Azallyn's fiery hot passionate foot of youth! This threw him off balance for only a moment but in that moment Azallyn swung his other foot down towards the monkey's body but not aiming to hit him and instead using the momentum to swing an electricity filled palm at the other sword arm and striking it as he pushed off of the sword at the same time with the attacking foot and used the sword like a springboard to push himself five feet away again. But be fore he could even think of feeling relieved again Myuto decisively dropped the sword catching it in his left foot with a steady and expert grip as he pushed off the ground with his right foot shooting forward near Azallyn and onto his two hands and spinning his swords in an arc barely giving Azallyn even a moment to think as he was forced to jump backward lessening the blow across his chest that bled deeply for a moment before regenerating, Yin Healing Wound Destruction, and crossing his still metallic arms as he moved a lot of chakra to his legs and focused fully on defense as the demon-like monkey came at him using his right foot to maneuver surprisingly well as he attacked quickly enough to leave after images and strong enough the crack his metal defense with each strike.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon]   A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon] EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 10:18 pm

"No more holding back!" Azallyn could no longer be conservative. It was time to go all or nothing! With a shout he released the seal on the diamond on his forhead and allowed the tattoos of creation rebirth to encompass him and letting his strength explode. "Hah!" With a seeming disregard for his life or death he charged forward trading deep sword scars for powerful steel punches and caused his wounds to close immediately as they appeared. Myuto was seemingly unprepared for this self destructive barrage and struggled to cope with it. Like this the two fought a chaotic battle against each other for another hour. Finally after changing the landscape beyond recognition the two collapsed at the same time. Both were panting heavily as their sticky sweat soaked bodies fought to re-stabilize itself. The two staid that way for nearly thirty minutes before Azallyn suddenly started laughing out loud. Big hearty guffaws. And as if his laughter was infectious Myuto found himself laughing along as well until the two were rolling painfully across the ground holding their sides with their eyes watering as they laughed so hard their wounds reopened and caused another round of pain but they laughed even through that. Azallyn finally pulled himself together long enough to ask, "Is there somewhere we can freshen up a bit? We're both a mess!" Wiping a mirthful tear from his eye Myuto nodded before replying, "Indeed Ancient-sama, come I'll take you to the spa grounds." Azallyn noticed the monkeys change in address but did not comment on it instead he slowly followed Myuto as the two trudged along shouldering their painful wounds in promise of the luxurious healing TLC the spa would offer them. They took turns finishing off the watermelon sized gourd of Sake along the way.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon]   A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon] EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 10:36 pm

By the time the two reached the spa grounds they were both drunk and hiccuping. They chuckled amongst each other and traded dirty jokes as the ambled into a hot spring slipping off their clothes unabashed and jumping straight in. "Ah! That hits the spot! *hic* I have to say Myu I'm surprised you know such high quality dirt jokes! I figured you for a stiff!" Azallyn leaned back into the hot spring relaxing into the soothing bubbling water and letting it work out his aches and bruises as he waited for his chakra to regenerate. He looked up in surprise as instead of the ocean blue monkey he'd been with this entire time a naked and gorgeous pale skinned red haired man with a scar over his eye that matched Myuto's was laying in the hot spring directly opposite him where Myuto had just been. When the man opened his mouth to speak he realized the man WAS Myuto. "What! I am not a stiff. I simply think there is no need for a ninja to waste their words or actions. However I can enjoy myself in my private time as well!" The man...Myuto....grumbled good-naturedly as he looked with shining amused eyes at Azallyn's reaction. No doubt the spluttered a bit before composing himself and a lecherous appraising eye looked Myuto up and down as Azallyn nodded to himself as if satisfied with his pride. Myuto surprisingly was not only unbothered by this act he even smiled in encouragement. A ninja and samurai's greatest happiness was serving their Lord or Lady in Myuto's opinion. If his new Lord appreciated his body he was glad to put it on display. "Ancient-sama if I may ask....why did you decide on the ninja way you follow?" Myuto was burning with curiosity about this one fact. He wouldn't be able to serve faithfully if he could not clear his doubts on this....
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon]   A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon] EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 10:59 pm

Azallyn smiled to himself as if he was expecting the question, but his reply to the monkey turned man was, "I believe you forgot our little wager. Clearly I've done more then enough to prove whether I deserve it.So before I explain my reasons why don't you go ahead and tell me your ninja/samurai way." Myuto was startled for a second before smiling warmly. He HAD made such a rash statement hadn't he? Well the man before Myuto truly deserved his full and honest answer. "I want to become one of the greatest sword masters and to create a sword style of my own and use that style to protect everything I hold dear. I also want to master my curse and turn it into a full blessing. To protect my world with the sword in my hand and the sword in my heart. That's my ninja/samurai way!" Azallyn nodded with a pleasant smile. His goals were as honorable and inspirational as the monkey himself. Azallyn approved as having such a summon greatly.

Pulling himself from the hot spring he rifled through his clothes and took out a scroll, a brush, and some ink. After writing down something in the scroll he tossed to the man turned monkey who caught it with a look of confusion. "If there comes a day you feel lost on your path open it and you'll find your way again. As far as my reasons....I've seen many lifetimes and weathered many storms but the thing that never changes is the fact that no matter what you do as long as it something you genuinely want to do and your own will, you can do anything in life and be satisfied with the results regardless of the consequences. Something like inner peace I guess. There was a time I wanted something special between someone I could call the other half of my soul.....but now.....I just want to have a bunch of hot guys to cater to my whims and dote on me instead. It's more practical don't you think?" Azallyn smiled mischievously at the end of his statement and Myuto shook his head in exasperation. After such a strong start this guy was still as shameless as before, but a warm smile graced his roguishly handsome face that came from the bottom of his heart. His earlier words wrapped itself in Myuto's heart as he decided for sure on two things. I'm going to follow this man and I am going to do what I want too! With this decided Myuto walked out of the hot spring as well. "Alright. I accept your contract."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon]   A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Monkey's Honor [Summon Quest: First summon]
Page 1 of 1