Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Infiltration, Revenge, and Candy...? (Solo) I_vote_lcapInfiltration, Revenge, and Candy...? (Solo) I_voting_barInfiltration, Revenge, and Candy...? (Solo) I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Infiltration, Revenge, and Candy...? (Solo) I_vote_lcapInfiltration, Revenge, and Candy...? (Solo) I_voting_barInfiltration, Revenge, and Candy...? (Solo) I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Infiltration, Revenge, and Candy...? (Solo) EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Infiltration, Revenge, and Candy...? (Solo) EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Infiltration, Revenge, and Candy...? (Solo) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Infiltration, Revenge, and Candy...? (Solo) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Infiltration, Revenge, and Candy...? (Solo) EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Infiltration, Revenge, and Candy...? (Solo) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Infiltration, Revenge, and Candy...? (Solo) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Infiltration, Revenge, and Candy...? (Solo) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Infiltration, Revenge, and Candy...? (Solo) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Infiltration, Revenge, and Candy...? (Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

Infiltration, Revenge, and Candy...? (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Infiltration, Revenge, and Candy...? (Solo)   Infiltration, Revenge, and Candy...? (Solo) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 1:40 pm

A black-clothed figure stood on top of the Tsukikage Tower. He was distinctly male, although no other markings or featured could be seen other than loose black hair. Gloved hands swiftly finished a knot that hooked up a rappel line. Looking up, he watched a slight flash of lightning in the distance.

Operation start.

The operation was as follows: Infiltrate the Tsukikage Tower, and plant false evidence of inappropriate behavior. The evidence consisted of roughly a dozen photos, each one displaying a small Uchiha boy locked in a dungeon.

Another squad was busy spreading rumors that the old man had been seen acting suspicious, and an operative was in a separate bar speaking of photos he had taken of the Tsukikage in a leather dominatrix outfit, luring an Uchiha kid outside of the Village with offerings of candy, complete with photos taken in a semi-professional manner, as if they were taken from nearby bushes in secret.

Rappelling down to the window outside of the man's office, the shinobi would open the window that had been left unlocked by an "ANBU" agent earlier that day, and slipped inside. Picking the lock on an unused secret compartment, the man left an expensive bottle of saké and planted the photos, each item having the Tsukikage's simulated fingerprints all over it. Closing and locking the compartment once more, the man noticed a letter bound for the Hoshikage on the desk.

Breaking the seal, the man read it quickly, noting that it was a customary invitation to tea and dinner. Smirking beneath his mask, he pulled another piece of paper and a brush out of another drawer, quickly dipping it in the ink left carelessly atop the desk and began writing, effortlessly copying the Tsukikage's handwriting. The letter was changed to one claiming that Jiren had heard of Kazan's own proclivities and sexual leaning, and was making a private invitation to the Hoshikage to join him in a dungeon that he kept secret outside of the Village.

Finishing off the letter with a near-perfect replica of the Taukikage's signature and sealing it with the man's own seal pulled out of one of the drawers, he left in in the exact location the previous letter was, pocketing the old letter. Making his exfiltration out the window quickly, he'd close it carefully and silently, moving back up to the top of the tower and retrieving his rope, looping it around his body swiftly before dashing off the roof.

Slowing down once he had reached the old mansion outside Tsukigakure underneath which a team had spent hours building a convincing facsimile of a kink dungeon, the shinobi would wait around another ten minutes before several other figures appeared, each one shifting from their nondescript appearances into ones exactly like the original. That is, until they all gave a nod to each other and disappeared, leaving nothing but a potential disaster behind them.

Meanwhile, in a secluded clearing on the border of the Land of Valleys and the Land of Silence, a half-clothed figure, the same black outfit strewn in various places around the area, chuckled as the memories of each of his clones appeared in his mind. The gorgeous woman in his arms gave him a knowing look and giggled as she saw the smirk on his face.

When Karasu had suggested that the two of them go somewhere a bit more forested to have some fun, Koharu was skeptical, but when he had outlined his plan to her, along with his reasoning, she couldn't deny the look he gave her. It was like trying to say no to a begging puppy.

Earlier that day, over dinner and tea with both dressed in soft robes and not much else, she had been bemoaning a letter she had gotten from the Tsukikage inviting her to join him for the same private event they were currently having - with more clothes and of a platonic nature, of course.. Curious, Karasu had asked about him, as he was the only current Kage he hadn't met. The Otokage had described his grandfatherly and peaceful nature, which the Uchiha could respect, but the moment she mentioned that he was an Otsutsuki the Jounin had gone through a rather painful flashback to the previous war.

Once Koharu had calmed Karasu down, he asked to see a picture of the man, a request that she couldn't help but oblige after his breakdown. The image filled the man's eyes with a cold steel, and he soon explained why. "I can guarantee that he's not old enough to be him, but this Jiren is a dead ringer for an older version of an Otsutsuki that used to take delight in killing innocents. Must have been his father...Hey, wanna mess with him? It'll be fun~!"

Contemplating the look in her Uchiha lover's eye, the Otokage gained a devious smirk of her own and bit the space between his right shoulder and his neck. "You've had your fun. Now, it's my turn..."

[Thread End]
Back to top Go down

Infiltration, Revenge, and Candy...? (Solo)
Page 1 of 1