Ninja Revolution: Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a post-apocalyptic take on the Naruto series, three nations battle for survival against eachother and the elements of a world falling apart at the seams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin:
Admin:
Moderator: Asuka
Moderator:
Trial Mod:

Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:
Nibi: Asuka
Sanbi:
Yonbi:
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi:
Top posters
Bet
Team 7 official meeting! I_vote_lcapTeam 7 official meeting! I_voting_barTeam 7 official meeting! I_vote_rcap 
Kirei
Team 7 official meeting! I_vote_lcapTeam 7 official meeting! I_voting_barTeam 7 official meeting! I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Fauna Yasenha
Karasu
Shadow
Fukou Ootsutsuki
Yasai
Roku Enzoka
Asuka
Latest topics
» Our First High-Ranked Mission!! [TEAM 7]
Team 7 official meeting! EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 pm by Karasu

» Kosuke's Updates
Team 7 official meeting! EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:46 pm by Kosuke

» Breaking Barriers [Private]
Team 7 official meeting! EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:08 pm by Yasai

» Yasai Updates!
Team 7 official meeting! EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm by Yasai

» Thousand Ways to Skin a Cat [Private]
Team 7 official meeting! EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm by Bet

» Important NPC's
Team 7 official meeting! EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm by Yasai

» S. Nara Jutsus
Team 7 official meeting! EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:20 pm by Yasai

» Let it Play
Team 7 official meeting! EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm by Bet

» Tainted souls meet in the night (P, 18+ content)
Team 7 official meeting! EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm by Shadow

Top posting users this week
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Cizzie

Our users have posted a total of 1604 messages in 309 subjects

Team 7 official meeting!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

Team 7 official meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Team 7 official meeting!   Team 7 official meeting! EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 11:31 pm

Kosuke woke to a letter from Akiko saying that he had been assigned to a Genin team and they were ordered to report to Training Ground seven to meet their sensei and receive their official Genin test. He quickly got dressed and rushed out the door to make it in time. When he arrived he found two other Shinobi already waiting. He wasted no time in approaching them, “Hello, I am Kosuke. I assume this is team 7?” The pink haired girl sitting on the tree branch was the first to answer with a smile and a wave, “Hiya! The name is Kana!” The other male member simply offered a curt nod from his position leaning on the trunk of the tree. He looked to be older than either of them, “Yo. I’m Ryo. Good to meet you.” He seemed to be more serious than most. Kosuke decided to approach and sit on the ground nearby. They waited for their sensei with idle chit-chat to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 official meeting!   Team 7 official meeting! EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 7:12 pm

It would be around fifteen minutes before the students heard something stumbling through the woods, before a man emerged. He was a decent height, with obviously-lean muscles, and soft black hair brushed back with bangs along with a small amount of scruff on his jaw. His uniform was a little unusual, in that it was an older style, with the Hoshigakure forehead protector tied loosely around his waist, and an older one bearing an unfamiliar symbol tied around his right bicep. A katana sat on his hip, black with a short length of chain off the pommel, and his eyes were a startling red. The most shocking part, through?

The flask in his hand, and the smell of rather-expensive alcohol coming off from him.

Taking a swig, the man came to an unsteady stop, letting his eyes focus on the three Genin in front of him. "Uhh...Right. Sho, you guys musst be Team Sheven...The name's Karasu Uchiha hic. I guessh I'm supposst 'ta be your Sensssssei."

Contrary to his behavior, Karasu's mind was running perfectly clear. He had purposefully chosen a liquor known for it's...intense scent, and hadn't taken a single swig of it, instead having let it air out and add to the effect. He'd gotten really good at acting over the years in order to more effectively gather information. "Whelp, I thinksss...Who're you bratssss suppost 'ta be, and watcha good at?"

He'd read their files in and out, of course. He just wanted to hear it from their own mouths.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 official meeting!   Team 7 official meeting! EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 8:33 pm

Kosuke had almost grown tired of waiting for the man when someone stumbled from the forest in a drunken stupor. The man slurred that he would be their sensei, his breath and the air smelling like it had been drenched in alcohol. He then seemed to want an introduction, which led to Ryo stepping forwards. “I am Ryo Jūgo, I specialize in Senjutsu as per my clan, but I also have skill in Taijutsu and Ninjutsu.” The boy was more open and held more confidence than the other two due to his past experiences. Kana stepped forwards next, leaping down from her perch in the tree. “Hello Drunkard! My name is Kana Monsuta, I excel in Taijutsu!” That was rather short, both of her teammates deadpanned at that. Kosuke stepped forwards next, debating how much he should reveal, in the end opting for a more comprehensive approach, thusly allowing them to work with his skills in team exercises. He stood to speak, his much younger age not deterring him in the slightest. “I am Kosuke Uchiha. I specialize in Ninjutsu, I have three affinities, Fire, Lightning and Lava. I look forward to working with you all.” The two others seemed shocked either from his name, the fact he had three elements already, or the fact that he had a third, rare element. Either way, he didn’t care.
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 official meeting!   Team 7 official meeting! EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 8:54 pm

Karasu's eyes widened for a moment, and he considered ACTUALLY taking a swig from his canteen when he pieced together what he was working with judging from their personalities. He had someone who might be the reincarnation of his Uncle Kosuke, he had a Jugo who was disqualified from the Chuunin Exams due to a lack of control that ended up killing his teammates, and he had a girl who, while quite cheery and bubbly, was from one of the more...gruesome Clans out there.

He had his work cut out for him.

Keeping up the drunken act for the moment, he'd appear to fumble while attempting to grab something from his pockets, revealing a small pair of silver bells. Holding them up and jingling them, seemingly to momentarily forget about his team, he'd shake his head quickly before looking back up at the kids. "Uhhhhh...These're bellsh. Ya gotta take 'em from me. One 'fer each, 'nd if ya don' get one, ya go back to th' Academy. If ya don' even touch 'em, then ya can't be a Ssshinobi. Ever."

Hanging the bells from the forehead protector acting as a belt, the Jounin would subtly move his right foot back into a balanced ready position, and flick his eyes across each of them in a subtle manner, taking in their stances and threat levels quickly. The way he was acting was sure to piss off the Jugo, and he was curious as to whether or not his fellow Uchiha would catch on that he was acting. "A'ight, bratss...Come at me like ya wanna kill me."
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 official meeting!   Team 7 official meeting! EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 10:19 pm

Kosuke listened to the way he spoke, trying to discern if the man was actually a Jōnin or not. When the test was explained, Kosuke immediately became suspicious, why beat the teamwork thing in their head and even put them on teams of three if such stakes were at play? But, then again this man was drunk off his ass, so it was hard to say. Either way, the moment he finished speaking, Ryo spoke up, “you two, on me.” Before leaping backwards into the trees to find a hiding spot to regroup. Kosuke and Kana shared a look before she followed and he, albeit reluctantly, followed as well. When they arrived they huddled up, Ryo speaking once more, taking the role as the de facto leader. “This test is about teamwork. We need to work together to each others strengths to defeat him. Kosuke, you have Ninjutsu as your strength right? Think you can distract him? Kana and I are much more suited for a closer range I think.” With that said, the two would nod before they rushed to their areas. Kosuke would move in first, releasing a ball of fire from his mouth that was around five meters in diameter. Once the fire hit, was blocked or dodged, Alana would rush in and then out if possible using a series of hit and run Taijutsu attacks. Finally, Ryo would have entered his clan sage mode, would rush in to deliver a Dynamic Entry.

Jutsu stats:
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 official meeting!   Team 7 official meeting! EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 5:44 pm

Karasu sighed as the eldest of the trio decided that he should take charge, and dragged the small group off to plan out their attack. Sloshing around his near-full flask of booze, a devious smirk crossed his face. Walking around the soon-to-be battlefield, he'd pour the high-proof liquor out onto the ground, creating a path of potential destruction around the various angles from which a Taijutsu user would attack from the forest.

Returning to his original position, the Jounin would take on a bored expression, waiting almost impatiently until a fireball erupted in his direction from Kosuke. Chuckling, Karasu would unsheathe his katana around an inch and move out of the way with increased speed, re-sheathing it as he watched the field erupt in flames, thwarting the young Monsuta girl's attempts to chase after him. Next, came Ryo.

A frown came over the Uchiha's face as the younger male used Sage Mode in an attempt to overwhelm his opponent, dashing past the flames easily. Just before his Dynamic Entry hit, the area around Karasu's eyes would begin to smolder, and before he knew it, the Jugo would be on the ground. His kick had been deflected, his face had been grabbed in one hand, and then he had been slammed forcefully into the dirt, hard enough to hurt but not hard enough to do much damage. Karasu placed his foot on the kid's chest, and pressed down lightly before speaking. "Ryo Jugo, Genin. Considered to be rather unremarkable, aside from the use of Senjutsu typical to the Jugo Clan. Disqualified from the last Chuunin Exams for killing the rest of his team in an uncontrolled frenzy, one also typical of the Jugo Clan..."

Shaking his head, the Jounin would continue. "Honestly, kid. You should've been able to tell that, when it comes to a battle of Sages, you'd lose. Hell, none of you were even able to tell that I wasn't drunk. Thanks to this lack of forethought, your task has been made even harder. Get up, and try again. Just remember, though...If you lose control, I'll kill you before you can hurt your teammates."

With that, he flicked the boy's ribs with his foot, sending him crashing towards his allies before disabling his own Sage Mode.

Stats/Jutsu/Equipment:
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 official meeting!   Team 7 official meeting! EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 7:12 pm

Kosuke watched in amazement as their seemingly drunken sensei destroyed their assault as though it were nothing. Kana reacted fast enough that she didn’t get burned from the chain reaction his fire had caused, but Ryo had taken it worst of all being stopped completely by the man in an almost brutal fashion. The three quickly retreated back to their planning area to come up with a better plan of action. Ryo was very obviously upset by their failure or whatever it was that their sensei had said to him, as he was gritting his teeth pretty hard. Kosuke decided to be the one to speak up this time, “It’s obvious that our attempts to attack him head on weren’t good enough. Meaning we need to change our approach. His blade seemed to absorb some of the chakra from my Ninjutsu, meaning that any non-corporeal jutsu are useless against him. That leaves me with only my lava jutsu. If either of you can use earth, we can power it up and use that against him.” The Jūgo nodded an affirmative, though seemed put off that he had been replaced as their leader. Kana seemed upset that she wouldn’t have anything to really contribute to this attack, but would provide whatever support she could manage.

It was now time for their second attempt. Kosuke remained in the trees while Ryo entered a more powerful sage mode and remained on the ground. Kana was between them, ready to capitalize on any momentary lapses their sensei might experience. Kosuke released the first jutsu, an absolutely MASSIVE ball of lava shooting from his mouth at the man, this ball being nearly 50 meters in diameter. When it hit the ground, Ryo launched a tearing earth turning palm which churned the rocks into the lava, making it more potent. If the man was caught he would surely be injured or killed, but Kosuke held nothing back save what was necessary to protect his team from any collateral.

Stats jutsu :
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 official meeting!   Team 7 official meeting! EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 12:41 pm

Whistling at the onslaught that his charges had just let loose on him, the Jounin made a few seals, a large wave erupting from around his body before engulfing the mass of lava, instantly cooling it and redirecting it to the side before fading away, the area it had touched looking like it had been hit by a tsunami. Chuckling, Karasu raised his voice enough so that his students could hear him. "A frontal assault isn't going to work, brats. Honestly...You'll need to do better than that."

Shifting his stance once more, this one far more obvious that he was ready for anything, Karasu let out a sigh before giving each of the kids a death glare from across the field. "I thought I told you...Come at me like you want to kill me. You'll never even touch one of the bells if you don't."

Stats/Jutsu/Equipment:
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
HoshiGenin
HoshiGenin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 official meeting!   Team 7 official meeting! EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 2:01 pm

The three quickly retreated back to their planning area after their second failed attempt at taking out their Sensei. The man was absurdly powerful and full of tricks that made him a very difficult opponent. It was now Kana's turn to come up with a plan of action. "Ryo, how many shadow clones can you make? If we can find a way to distract him and get up close, We might have a real shot at this." The three nodded and made a few more quick discussions before moving to put their plans into action. Ryo formed three shadow clones, Himself and the three clones already in sage mode. One clone grabbed Kana's shoulder and the two sank into the ground, moving to their position, while Kosuke formed three handseals and a black, ashen cloud coated the entire training ground. It was impossible to see through and the way it moved and rumbled, it made hearing minute sounds more difficult as well. It also dulled sensing abilities since it was comprised entirely of his chakra. IT was time to put their plan to the test. He would place six explosive tags under the shirts of the two remaining clones, before the OG Ryo literally picked them up and tossed them in the designated area Kosuke pointed out to him. The clones would burst through the smoke, attempting to engage Karasu in Taijutsu, if he landed a strike on them, they would explode exactly where they were, as opposed to being shoved back and then exploding. Once the two exploded, Ryo would throw Kosuke, at the same time, the first clone would expel Kana out of the ground directly under wherever Karasu was, shooting a dynamic entry right to his... ermm… dynamic entries, if you know what I mean.. Kosuke would then attempt to steal the bells if the man was adequately stunned or even mildly surprised.

Statz, Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 official meeting!   Team 7 official meeting! EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 11:17 am

Karasu's eyes narrowed and he began giving a grin that was absolutely predatory as his students seemed to wise up, creating a dense fog not dissimilar to that created by one of the Uchiha's favorite assassination techniques. Ducking and sidestepping out of the way of the two clones that burst through the smoke, he;d let them hit each other and explode before bracing himself, his grin growing as Kosuke burst from the smoke. Before he could counter, however...

Pain. Lots of pain.

Groaning as he laid on the ground, he idly noted that Kana stood over top of him in a victorious fashion as Kosuke held both bells in his hand. As the smoke cleared up, and he managed to make sure that his...weak spot was indeed uninjured, the Jounin stood up and faced his students, coughing. "Well, I guess you all pass. The point behind the Bell Test is to see whether or not you understand how to work as a team. If you didn't, or if you showed a marked inability to even learn how to do so, you would have failed."

Letting out a large sigh, Karasu continued. "That being said, we've got a LOT to work on. Analysis of an opponent, determining when to attack and when to retreat, coming up with plans on the fly...and most importantly, respect for an opponent's genitalia. I'm no stranger to low blows and cheap shots, but there's no excuse for such a thing."

Cracking a grin, the Uchiha finished up his post-fight analysis with a question. "So, then...What are you're guys' goals? What do you want to learn most of all?"
Back to top Go down
Bet
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Bet

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 official meeting!   Team 7 official meeting! EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 11:49 am

Kosuke was happy to have the bells. Ryo and Kana both looked pleased as well. Their sensei then spoke on the things they would be working on in the future, mostly revolving around tactics, which was fine. He would need all the help he could get. The man then asked them about their goals. It was an interesting concept, one that he wasn’t too keen on sharing with them at the moment. Ryo spoke up first, “I’d like to be an ANBU one day! Or a hunter!” It’s clear that he is excitable about his goals. “My biggest goal is to be able to protect my team...” he got a bit darker after that.

Kana was next and in her typical overly exuberant manner, “I want to be the number one Taijutsu user in the village!!” She finished speaking and struck a rather cute little pose. She was a simple girl, forced into being simple due to her clan and the limitations it put on her chakra network, but they could still be powerful, it was a member of her clan that had killed the original Kosuke before he was brought back after all. Either way, it seemed to be his turn. He stood, shorter than his teammates, also much younger, “I do not have a goal, no, I have an ambition. I will get stronger and will protect this village. I will be able to defend those who are dear to me and I will be able to accomplish a particular...task.” He wouldn’t say any more, even if they prompted him. It was his business, no one else’s.
Back to top Go down
https://n-r-apocrypha.forumotion.com
Karasu
Hoshijounin
Hoshijounin
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 official meeting!   Team 7 official meeting! EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 12:20 pm

Karasu nodded as each of them spoke, giving him an idea of what their personalities were like. Kosuke worried him slightly, although he wouldn't get anything out of the kid at the moment. Ryo's goal was understandable, although his desire to join the ANBU was an unusual choice, given the inherent darkness required of something like that. Kana, ultimately, won the day with her cheery enthusiasm, having the least worrying response of the three Genin.

Shifting, and looking at the sky briefly, the Uchiha would sigh. "Looks like it's getting a bit late to do much meaningful training. Besides, I'm going to need to actually figure out some ideas, here. I can't really afford to get lazy on you guys this early on, can I?"

Winking at the promising young team, Karasu would speak once more before dashing off. "Meet back here tomorrow at eight in the morning, sharp. We'll start training then."

Then, he was gone.

[Thread Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 official meeting!   Team 7 official meeting! Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 7 official meeting!
Page 1 of 1